From Craving Cigs to Craving Cock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waved me over. I looked at the familiar silver tray with pearl inlay and frowned. There didn't seem to be anything on it.

Rebecca reached behind me and tapped my plug. "Look again," she said.

A swirl of cum had appeared, out of the pearl, to lie in the middle of the dish. As I watched it flowed up, to fill two of the symbols. I figured the symbol of the kneeling man was self-evident. But the other...

"What is that?" I asked.

She tapped the third symbol, the one besides the male and female ones. "The symbol of the sissy. Not masculine, lacking certain feminine qualities. That other means you're submissive, but I don't mean those that's just a monitor for your progress. I mean this." She pointed at a third symbol that had filled with shining white cum, a small spiral icon near the top of the altar.

"That's my personal symbol," she explained. "Tell me sissy, did you never wonder why it was that you never leaked precum again? Or experience a 'sissygasm' as those videos put it? Likely not, but the answer is this." She tapped the symbol. "You gave me your cock, you very last penile orgasm. Even if you got some exorcist to remove the cage, you would never experience pleasure from it again. Oh, it gets hard for sure, it can't not." She flicked my cage and, as if to illustrate her point, I felt a throb as the tight cage restricted my growing cock. "But its pleasure belongs to me. I occasionally take other sources of pleasure to feed on, but yours is by far the most reliable source of energy."

She pulled down my skirt and waved a hand. The altar was suddenly normal again.

I turned, and found something else strange.

The stairs were gone.

Where the stairs to go up into Master's office there was now only a blank wall.

Rebecca laughed again. "Oh, don't worry sissy. You'll feel it when he wants you again." She cocked her head. "did you truly not realize this is a one story building?"

12