From Craving Cigs to Craving Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
The Client sinks deeper in his treatment plan.
2.1k words
4.53
11.7k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Craving Cigs to Craving Cock Chapter 3: Genital Fixation

For my third appointment with Mister Anderson, I worked out beforehand, and was nearly late because I asked for some time in room 4 from Willa. She was so great.

I waved at Rebecca and jogged up the stairs, trying to not think about the wet spot in my yoga pants.

Mister Anderson was waiting for me, eyes as intense as ever. "Do you have anything that's worrying you?" He asked as I entered. I sighed with relief. Here I was, struggling to explain what was going on, and Mister Anderson just came out and asked how I was doing. I was so happy I felt my cock twitch in my pants.

"I'm just so horny, all the time Mister Anderson," I said. "I keep jerking off, but it doesn't seem to help."

He hummed for a moment, then asked me to stand up and take it out for him. I dropped my yoga pants and panties and showed him my little cock.

"Well, that could be it," he said, and lifted the red disc. "Now put that pathetic thing away, I have a solution."

I nodded, glad to put away my pathetic little cock.

"You're seeking pleasure in the wrong areas," he explained. "Mindlessly jerking off and self pleasuring is not the path to health. Don't you want to be healthy?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Good," he said. "I have an idea that might help you, but first let's begin our session." He picked up the disc and my eyes focused on it even as my brain fogged up.

I came back with a snap as I sat in the chair. My jaw and neck ached a bit, and I must not have cleaned my mouth out very well after the gym because I still tasted cum. I flushed as I discovered I was openly stroking my little cocklette.

"Now," he said as he put the disc away. "You may give yourself one more orgasm when you get home, or you may ask Rebecca for one. She will, I am sure, require you to owe her a favor."

I nodded, unable to keep my hand off my dicklette. I stood, thanked him, and left.

Downstairs, Rebecca was in the middle of reading a big, leather bound book. She smiled at me as I came down the stairs, and laughed as my hand still rubbed my crotch. "Oh, you're a helpless little horny slut aren't you?"

That sealed it. "Rebecca, Mister Anderson said you might be able to help me?" I asked.

"I can," she said, still smiling like a cat playing with a small bird. "But I have some conditions, and you will owe me one favor."

I nodded. "Ok." She said brightly. "Come over here,"

She got out from behind the counter and moved through the cluttered shop to one corner, where a series of small altars were arrayed.

"Now," she took a small leather bound book from her robe. "Just sign here," she pointed to an empty space at the bottom of a page. My eyes fell on the other names on the page, most of them with a small mark next to them. It looked like a circle with a line through one side

I saw the name a few before mine was 'Dylan Johnson', and near the top was a 'William Moore'. Out of a strange curiosity, I flicked the page, and found 'Paige Robinson' and 'Mark Robinson', a dozen names back, each of them marked with both a circle and with a small padlock.

One slim finger, nail painted black with a gold rune and a few rings, stopped me from turning back more. "No more," she said flatly. "You sign, or you leave,"

Eager for her to take care of my aching erection, I turned back and I signed my name with the offered ivory pen.

"Excellent," she said, all smiles and brightness again, as she placed the book back into the folds of her robes.

"Now, pants and panties down, chop chop," she said, taking out a latex glove.

"In the middle of the store?" I asked incredulously. There was no one else around but the store was open.

"Yes," she said simply, and snapped the glove onto her hand. I hesitated, but a throb convinced me to agree. Besides, it was late, I told myself.

I dropped my yoga pants and panties, and she gripped my cocklette. I moaned and almost came on the spot, but she uttered in my ear "not yet my pretty".

She directed me to stand before a small silver altar, more like a dinner plate with pearl inlay and backplate with several symbols. I recognized the venus symbol for women and the Mars for women, but there were more I didn't know.

Rebecca had a deft hand, even through the latex glove and with her other hand gripping my neck I didn't last more than two minutes. I gasped and moaned as I shot my messy load right onto the silver altar.

I heard a clink of a door behind me as I finished cumming, the waves of orgasmic pleasure continuing long after they usually ceased. I half turned, trying to cover up, but Rebecca had a death grip on my cocklette.

In walked a tall woman in a school girl's outfit. She looked at me, then just chuckled and wished me luck, and walked right up to Mister Anderson's office.

Once Rebecca was sure every drop of my cum had landed on the altar, she let go. I leaned down to lick it clean but she stopped me.

"Not this time pet," she said, and ushered me away. "You can go now,"

I nodded and left.

When I got back to my apartment another package was waiting there for me. It was smaller, and when I opened it I found a bizarre metal device of several rings.

But the instant I touched it, I knew exactly what it was for and how to put it on.

First I went to my bathroom and shaved again, making sure I was as soft and clean as possible. Then I got frozen peas from the kitchen and iced down my cocklette to a nub.

With a sense of finality and inevitability, I locked my manhood into that metal device and clicked it all closed. There wasn't an obvious lock and no clear keyhole. It didn't matter, I knew Mister Anderson would let me out when i needed to be.

With that done, I started my videos for the evening. I was close to being able to take the entire shaft of my largest toy, and I hoped when I did it would help the cravings. I had noticed that bigger toys, and bigger cocks, worked a lot better, though any cock was better than a toy.

I still wasn't used to the cock cage a few days later when I went back to work. Me and Willa had gone shopping, and she'd helped me find a corset and some super cute heels. I was so happy to be friends with Willa, and she'd even given me a copy of the key to room 4 so I could slip in there and suck cock whenever I wanted. I was amazed at the hole, that there was a hole where, within a few minutes of me showing up, there was almost always a cock for me to suck.

Sure, it made my cage strain and ache, but that was a small price to pay. It did feel heavy though, and I now always sat to pee.

That day at work I found it was so hard to concentrate. I'd done everything right so far; I was wearing my corset, my low heels, my cute panties and even some stockings. Willa had been super impressed when I'd suggested stockings, telling me 'most guys don't start wearing them til stage 3'. But the cravings were back, and stronger than ever.

When Mister Haffner, one of the shift leads at work, came by my desk for some paperwork, it was all I could do to not stare at his crotch and drool.

He seemed to notice though, and chuckled. "Ah, so that text I got was right."

He turned, closed the door, and walked over to me. "Don't worry sissy, I won't expose you," he said as he unbuckled his belt. "In fact, if that text was right, I'm about to give you what you want."

I couldn't say a word as he pulled his cock from his pants. It wasn't much bigger than my smallest toy, but in the moment I was simply ecstatic. It meant I could take his whole length without choking.

I leaned forward across my desk and took the purple head in my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, yes" he uttered, and both hands found the sides of my head. His hips started to buck and he fucked my face, my mouth, like it was just a warm hole for him.

After he ruined my face and I had tears and spit streaming down my cheeks, he took he cock out and sprayed me with cum.

Then, without a word, he just zipped up and left, leaving me with his semen drying on my face. He even left my door open. I would have been offended if my cage hadn't been straining at the abuse, my heart pounding from the awful fear and dizzying possibility of discovery in such a disheveled state.

I cleaned myself up as best I could and resolved to ask Willa about makeup remover.

The next few weeks passed in a blur. I shifted my work hours so I could go in and leave at odd hours, and had a whole other day to myself as a consequence. I kept going to the gym, and was overjoyed when Willa invited me to the pole dancing class. It was hard, but seeing the way the guys stared at us through the glass wall made it all worth it.

I lost weight and with Willa's help my makeup got better. I started to become comfortable with the corset and I stepped up my heels to a four inch, leaving me tottering when I wasn't ready for it.

Eventually I asked Willa if I could satisfy her in thanks for all she'd done for me, but she just giggled and pulled up her skirt to show a cage just like mine, except smaller. She told me she loved teaching me these things and to not worry my pretty little head about it.

Mister Haffner came by twice a day to my office to fuck my face, and I became very good at cleaning off the ruined remains of my makeup mixed with his cum. When I got an email from HR for a meeting late at night I had been scared they were going to say something about it, but Mrs Brown just said something about keeping my whoring to my office and then demanded I eat her out. Licking pussy doesn't solve my urges like sucking cock does, but she seemed to like it so I did too. She told me to come by every night before I left and I happily agreed.

I wasn't able to use room 4 as much after that, but Willa eventually told me I could just get in the communal showers and show off my cage to the guys and I could get used for a quick suck most days, especially in the mornings when room 4 was slow.

It was amazing. The first time I did it, I timed my entrance for right after three big guys had gotten done with their lifting, and when I flashed my silver cage they all grinned and said something about 'sissy eager for more'.

I was able to suck on one while I massaged the other two cocks. All three were pretty big. But my practice must have paid off since I could deep throat them without problems. All three guys were nice enough to blow their delicious cum in my mouth too! I even got to share a load with Willa, walking out to the front desk when I was done and kissing her to push a still warm load into her mouth.

My sessions with Mister Anderson didn't change, I just answered his questions about my life and sucked his massive cock and he sent me on my way. I kept waiting for Rebecca to tell me what favor she wanted me to do for her, but she would wave me off with promises of "not the right time yet."

But soon, my life would change out of all proportion to my expectations...