From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As vulnerable as I felt, I put the gown on and lay on the table waiting one last time for Mr. Jenkins and his magic cock.

When he came in the room, I thought I detected a mischievous smile, but I may have been projecting. Through the open door I could see that most of the rest of the office was now dark, we were probably the last ones here.

"No Mrs. today, hmmph?"

"Nah, I can get around pretty good--thought I'd save her the trouble." He proceeded to knead my leg as on the first day assessing muscle mass. He was again very professional. Except for mooning with my wife, his usual manner was either cold and aloof or slightly pissed off. Today, he seemed almost buoyant, for him.

"Okay," he said as he removed his gloved hands from my inner thigh dangerously close to my nearly erect member. "It looks fairly good; you should be able to put full weight on it without the brace, but keep the cane around just in case. You don't want to fall over after all this. But the good news is no more brace. Keep on doing the exercises, every day at least twenty minutes. Any questions?"

"No, but thanks... for everything," I said. He gave me quizzical look and then... he for sure had an evil grin on his face.

"No sweat." He tossed off casually, then paused a few seconds, then said, "So... do you want to see my cock, now?!"

"Whaaat??? I- I-I don't know whaaaat you uhmmm......"

"Don't pretend you haven't been staring at my crotch since the moment you came in here. Do YOU want to see my COCK!?" As he said this, he grabbed the hem of my gown yanked it over my waist, revealing my tiny erection, for most of this time my dicklet had been leaking precum like sieve. I had been trying to keep it down my pinning it between my inner thighs, but it kept slipping out. I couldn't deny my desire to see his beautiful cock.

"Y-y-e-e...s, yes! I would, Sir, please." I said, timidly, admitting it out loud for the first time, the image of Mrs. Smith writhing in ecstasy with that very cock buried in her throat floating around in my head. I mimicked her formulaic responses.

"Alright, faggot, I am going to show you my cock, but don't get the wrong idea."

"No...no, no, I'm not...gay!"

"I didn't say you were gay. I said you are a faggot! A sissy faggot, cuckold!" The last one shocked me. Had he?... with Lori? No, she couldn't! Tears sprang from my eyes, and I was internally in a jealous rage. But for a second, I couldn't tell about whom I was jealous. After a moment, all I could think of was seeing that cock again.

"Gays are men who have sex with other men. That's not you, cucky. You're a sissy faggot, who wants to submit to a dominant man. That's why you want to see my cock, isn't it? Do you still want to see it? Admit it!"

"Yes...please, Sir." I assumed this was how it was done.

"First, admit you are a sissy faggot and beg me to see my cock."

"I-I-I... am a-a-a sissy faggot, please let me see your beautiful cock, Sir?"

"Okay, faggot. I am going to show my cock while I make you a proposition, so you know what's at stake."

"Thank you, Sir." I said, but was more than a little alarmed about what the potential proposition could possibly be.

He undid his pants and pulled them down in a slow methodical way, almost teasingly. And... there it was! The cock that invaded my dreams and fantasies for years, in the flesh. It was still flaccid, but as magnificent as I remembered, maybe even more now. When I had seen it before, crouched in that dark hallway, my view was limited, now I could feast my eyes on it freely. Without wanting to, I instinctively licked my lips and made "yummm" sound, as I stared at it laser-focused.

His cock is uncut, which fascinated me from the moment I first saw it. The head was so thick that its profile was discernible through his foreskin, when it was fully aroused the foreskin became diaphanous, and the whole head could be seen as if through gauzy fabric. This effect would only last a brief moment; as the head would to emerge from it sheath as the cock fully hardened. I loved that moment when his foreskin seemed to be giving birth to his beautiful cockhead.

"You want to suck it don't you, faggot?" I tried desperately to resist admitting it to myself, let alone out loud to him, but I could no longer deny it. Suddenly, thinking back to all the times I had masturbated to the images I witnessed, I was just willing myself to fantasize about being him, but I was denying the truth.

I wanted to suck that cock with every fiber of my being. I wanted it to be completely in control of me; I wanted to be Mrs. Smith dominated and coming from having his huge cock in my mouth, but still, I could not bring myself to say it out loud to him. So, I said nothing, as seconds crept by.

In a graceful set of moves, he pulled his belt from pants, let them fall, and casually stepped out of them. He took one step toward me and swatted my engorged little penis with the belt. The pain was as sharp as it was sudden. It really stung. "Tell me what you want, faggot! Do YOU want to SUCK my COCK?!"

"Yes, yes, yes, I want to suck your cock, Sir, please."

"That's better, cockslut faggot!" He stepped closer to me so that his gorgeous cock was within reach of my hands. "Take off the gown, faggot." I took the gown off and repositioned myself for better access to his cock.

"Do you want to jerk me off, while I tell you my proposition, you pantywaste bitch?"

"Oh yes, yes, yes! I really want that, please Sir."

"Okay, you may touch it... gently, bitch!" I reached over and began to lightly touch the head of his amazing penis. It was now almost fully hard and there was a big gob of precum dripping from the peehole. I was salivating as I imagined licking the tip of his cock and tasting it for the first time.

As I began to massage the rest of his cock, I could feel it growing in my hand, moving like an animal with its own agency. I began to get into a rhythm and was enjoying its weight and girth and the feeling of having a live entity in my hand; it felt dangerous, like a snake. With my other hand, I reached for my aching little hard-on. Without even seeing him move, I felt that same intense stinging pain again, as he swatted my peenie again.

"No, faggot! There'll be none of that. My cock gets your whole attention and is your only pleasure." The pain was so great that I lost my focus and stopped jerking his cock. For which, I got another swat.

"You don't seem to get how this works, faggot!" and he moved his cock away. And, immediately I felt its absence from my hand. I wanted it back!

"I apologize, Sir, please, please may I continue."

"And, you are... NOT... a faggot?" he said sarcastically. Okay, sissy, here's the deal: I am going to let you suck my cock and you are going to give me your wife! Don't say anything just yet. I'll explain how it is going to work.

"First, just so you know, I don't need your permission to take your wife; I could do it any time I want. But you must freely give her to me. In fact, you are going to beg me to take her. Second, I will not take her against her will either; she will freely offer herself to me and also beg me to take her.

"Third, I don't want her for a wife. She will continue to be your wife, for walks in park, and all that domestic bullshit. I will only use her as the cumwhore she was meant to be. Keep up your stroke up, or I'll swat you again, faggot!

"I will use her in every filthy way you can imagine, and she will beg me do it. I will be selfish, cruel, heartless, brutal. I will abuse, degrade, and humiliate her. I will hurt her and scar her beautiful body, and she will beg for that too.

"Fourth, to all of this you will bear witness. I won't be sneaking around with her; when I take all of her holes and make them mine and use them however I want, you will be right there begging me to do it.

"Fifth, once she is my personal slut, your tiny dicklet will get nowhere near my property. Sexually, she will belong to me exclusively. From the moment you give her to me, you will come only with my permission and in my presence, and never from jerking off.

"Finally, and this is important, you will suck my cock just once, and I will never fuck your ass, even though you will beg me to do it. I am not gay and do not desire fucking a sissy faggot like you. Do you understand these rules, as I have laid them out?

"Yes, Sir, I think I understand, but what if Lori won't go along with it, Sir?"

"You, stupid cuckold faggot, she has already offered herself to me, and begged me to fuck her like the cum hungry whore she is. I could have fucked her from the time you first came in here, if that was all I wanted. She will submit to me and my cock just as you will. Are you ready for my cum faggot?" With the talk of rules for giving him my wife, and my memory of Mrs. Smith playing in my head, my abused dicklet was back at full attention and leaking precum the whole time.

"Yes, Sir, please come on me!" I imagined him coming on my chest about where his cock now was, but as I said this, he pulled his cock out of my hand and moved it toward my face.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue out, sissy faggot." He then moved my hand back to his cock, maybe an inch from my face. "Don't you dare touch it with your mouth; just milk my cum into your faggot mouth." With his cock so close, I could finally, after all this time, really smell it. The musky scent of it, almost made me come by itself. It was so masculine; it felt so dirty having this man come in my mouth. I was eager to taste him. Was I really a sissy faggot?

"Here it comes, faggot, don't let any spill, or I will have to punish you later." He came in torrents and it was so hard to gauge where it would land, there was no way I could possibly catch it all, but I swallowed as much as came into my mouth. Tasting his sweet sweet cum for the first time. From our sex routine, I was used to my own cum, but this was different. It was sweet and tangy, more complex, more viscous. Most of it landed on my face, and I began to wipe it up with my hands and suck my fingers so I could savor more his intoxicating spunk.

He stopped me as I was desperately trying to get every bit of it into my mouth. "Leave it there, don't wash it off. I want you to proudly wear my cum in public."

"Yes, Sir, thank you for letting me jerk your cock off and for your beautiful scrumptious cum. I will proudly wear it on my face. I don't care who sees it."

"Okay, faggot. I am coming to your house for dinner tonight. Have your slut wife lick my cum off your face and tell her how you got it. We will formalize our arrangement after dinner tonight. Oh, and here's a list and some supplies to prepare yourself for tonight." And, he handed me a large shopping bag. "I'll be there at eight sharp; you don't have much time, so you better get going."

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir!"

When I got home, Lori was in a full-blown tizzy, running around the apartment occupied by a combination of personal care, housekeeping, and dinner prep. She tried one outfit after another, each time whispering mysteriously, "not slutty enough." As I came in the door, she noticed my face instantly. I explained the instructions and what happened at the session. Weirdly, she didn't seem too surprised by it. I didn't really get to the "giving my wife away" part, but I had an idea, she might know more about it than I did.

"Thank you, Sir, for letting me taste your cum," she said under her breath. Obviously not intended for me, and began lapping it up off my face. As she lapped, she made little moaning noises, as if tasting a delicious exotic delicacy. She bathed my face with her tongue licking off even the dry bits. When she could get no more, she kissed me deeply and passionately in search of this elixir. I could still taste it myself, so I knew she probably could too; it was so pungent.

I pulled out the list from the shopping bag. In my state mind, I could hardly remember how I had gotten home, so I had not seen the list or examined the items in the bag. According to the list, I was to let Lori remove all of the hair from my body, and there was a bottle of Nair in the bag. I was never particularly hairy, but it was really emasculating to think of having none at all.

Lori basically bathed me in Nair, I waited naked in the shower for ten minutes, while outside the bathroom, she continued her frantic preparations. She came in and hosed me off, before moving to step two; enemas for both of us and vaginal douche for her, which we had to perform on each other. As we gave each other enemas I wondered what he intended. Was he planning on fucking my wife's ass with that gigantic cock, tonight? And he said he wouldn't fuck me even if I begged him, so, why was I getting one?

I don't' know why, but the thought of watching his enormous cock rending my wife's asshole excited me beyond measure. I could never go anywhere near this sacred bud if my life depended on it. The thought of her giving up something to him she had vehemently denied me throughout our sex life tortured me with pangs of jealousy, but also sexual excitement.

Yet, pondering how painful it would be for her to go through that, led me back to the images of Mrs. Smith's treatment and what he had said about hurting my wife, and it gave me pause. I looked at my beautiful wife, innocent until about a month ago, frantically trying to follow all of His instructions to the letter. And I said, "You know, we don't have to go through with this? We can still stop this whole thing."

"Mitchell! Don't you fucking dare fuck this up for me. I want that fucking cock in me tonight, and I'll do anything to get it; don't test me!" She never really called me by whole name; it was usually babe or hon, occasionally Mitch; she reserved "Mitchell" to indicate she meant business. This seemed so unlike her, cold and unfeeling, that I was taken aback. And in the seven years I had known her, the worse curse word I had ever heard her say was "damn." Tears swelled from eyes. Suddenly, I was afraid to lose her, although I was about to agree to "give her to Him."

"Sorry, I just want to make sure we've thought about what this might mean for our future." I whined.

"Thought about it! Still want that cock! I don't want a future without His gorgeous COCK fucking me." That hurt much more than the swats Mr. Jenkins had given my peenie. Summoning all of my will power to keep from sobbing openly, I went silent, cast my eyes down, and proceeded with preparations. Suddenly, she seemed to come back to herself and gently took my chin in her hand, and raised my head, so I was looking into her big beautiful brown eyes. There I recognized the kind woman who was my wife. I had only seen her this way sporadically for this past month.

"I'm sorry, honey. I realize what that sounded like. Mitch, I still love you, honey, maybe even more because you are agreeing to let me have this, which I need so much. I can't explain what's come over me, but I never knew a cock could be so beautiful." My face went ghostly white. Had he... already?

"Did he......?" I said in shocked whisper.

"NO! He wouldn't. I begged him to fuck me the second session, while you were getting treatment from the assistant. He only showed it to me, and got himself hard in front of me so I could see it in its full glory. He wouldn't even let me touch it; I have wanted it ever since; I dream about it at night. Hell, I dream about in the daytime. I am so sorry Mitchell! I still love you, but I have never wanted anything more my whole life! At first, I thought it was a crush on handsome man, but seeing His Cock, opened this side of me I never knew was there, and I can't close it back up; you know what His cock can do. I've seen what it's done to you, and you're a man." So...she had seen the scene in the treatment room?

"Well, he says, I'm a sissy faggot." I had some idea of what his cock might mean to her, but I had never told her about what I witness years ago, and how wrapped up it was with my sexuality.

"Ok, but you understand what I mean?" She asked. I did! Of course, I knew what it could do. I was about to give her to him for the honor of sucking his spectacular Cock just once.

It was obvious Lori had had a spa day, with quite few treatments, her hair was cut and styled to make her look like a bimbo. When I began her enema, I could see that she had gotten a Brazilian wax; her pussy and asshole areas were as hairless as newborn. I thought this might happen, but seeing her bald down there made my little willy stiff as a board. Thinking this was probably my last chance ever, if things went as planned, I gestured to ask if she would let me "put it in" one last time.

"Awww! honey...I am so sorry. I can't." She said somewhat cruelly in pretend compassion, and pointed to number 5 on her list: "Under no circumstances is the sissy faggot to put his tiny dicklet in you."

"Thank you, Sir." I mumbled to myself.

Next on my list was "have Slut insert the buttplug (included)." I searched in the bag...and sure enough there was a buttplug in there. It was not huge, but it was not small either; it included batteries and a small remote-control. We put the batteries in and played with the remote, with the plug on the sink. It had three settings, vibrate, swirl, and pulsate, and variable speeds, from a soft hum to a racing motor. We had fun watching it move around on the sink. But eventually, Lori lubed up my ass and began to insert the plug.

I had never had anything up there until the enema my wife had just given me. In all my fantasies about Mr. Jenkins's cock, I had never really thought of wanting him to fuck my ass, until he said that he wouldn't do it even when I begged. Maybe it had to do with what I had seen, but the element in my fantasies that gave me the biggest thrill focused on the idea of Mrs. Smith coming from just sucking on His Cock. The idea of coming from sucking his cock without genital stimulation fueled most of my fantasies of Mr. Jenkins's cock. All of these were new thoughts consciously, but subconsciously I realized now they had been constant.

It was so orally-focused, that I never thought of anal. Once the plug was in, I would think of little else. It took a while to get it in. At first, Lori just tried to shove it in, that didn't work. She lubed up a finger and inched it in. I was so tight that even her finger forcing its way in caused pain. It was a burning searing pain, seemingly unbearable at first. While experiencing the pain, I envisioned the kind of pain Mr. Jenkins's big fat cock penetrating me would bring my tight little virgin asshole. And, a thought occurred to me that excited me to no end. I wanted to experience the agonizing searing pain I imagined his cock would cause my tender butthole, in fact, hungered for it, wanted to beg him for it because it would be a way to submit further to his marvelous cock.

The pain faded and transformed into the most pleasant sensations, as my ass muscles spasmed around her finger, as if trying to swallow it up. She added a second, again some pain, nowhere close to the first time. I had to slow her down because for the umpteenth time that day, my little dick was hard and leaking precum, and on verge of coming. As she got past my sphincter with her third finger inserted, in my mind, I heard myself pleading, begging, offering anything to have Mr. Jenkins fuck my tight ass. The pain faded to pleasure so quickly that I tried to think of how to make the pain last longer, should I ever get a chance to have His cock in my ass. I was grinding my butt her onto hands hoping to get more of them in me.

Lori looked at me, and said, "God, you really are a sissy faggot," and laughed derisively. I could do little more than nod my head in agreement. She took out her hand and pushed plug to, with little resistance. Again, I felt that burning pain going from her fingers to the plug, but the pain was now combined with pleasure immediately.