From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had the buttplug in, we tried all the settings. It was incredible, I liked them all, but Pulsate at just a bit past half speed just about made me drool; it sent waves of pressure toward my prostate at just the right frequency. All I could now think of was how to get His cock in my ass. I was again dangerously close to coming, so we stopped playing with the controls. I was to wear the plug "for the duration." All day, I felt like was being teased to just to the breaking point and then pulled back from the edge, but now, I felt so pleasantly full and contented, that I didn't really notice my dicklet hard and drooling precum.

The next instructions really scared me: "place chastity device (included) on penis." I reached once more into the shopping bag and of course there was dick cage in there (or in my case "clit-cage"). The size on the package, had been circled in red: "Extra Small!" I was pretty sure that small as I am, it couldn't be extra small. I was still hard from all the prep and my wife manipulating my dicklet into the cage, it just wouldn't fit. Lori filled a bowl with ice water and soaked my tiny erection, until it shrunk to near microscopic proportions. Once this happened, she quickly and deftly brought my penis through a series of loops, and my little guy was safely tucked in his cage, she snapped the lock to, and held up two keys mischievously.

The next step for us was to finish getting dressed. Her instructions were general: "wear something to make you look like the cheap whore you truly are, wear the shoes (included)." The high-heeled "fuck me" pumps made my wife's already gorgeous legs really magnificent, but also like a cheap streetwalker. That's why my wife kept rejecting outfits. We finally found a pink tank top that was impossibly tight over her big tits. We cut a slit at the neck line so most of her cleavage was on view and the top of her areolas were just visible. Her giant nipples were boring holes through the material as if they would burst through any second. We paired this with micro-mini hiked up so that it showed the bottom half of her ass cheeks.

We started with a G-string, but decided the occasion called for going commando. My outfit was easy; it was in the shopping bag and was a cheap "Sexy French maid" costume and a pair of frilly panties, with the word FAGGOT in block letters on the front and SISSY BITCH across the backside. Finally, I had to be made up like a bimbo, just like Lori. She did both our makeup; and I had to admit, I didn't look half bad. In a darkened alley, I might have been able to turn a couple of tricks.

The whole outfit was meant to be debasing, humiliating, and emasculating to me, if any of that was still possible for a man about to give up his wife to dominant male, with a buttplug up his ass, a chastity cage on his tiny penis, trying to dream up a way to get that same dominant man to fuck his ass and make it hurt as much possible as a show of devotion to his cock. I reckoned the panties were..., in fact, just accurate.