From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Coming Together.
7.5k words
4.41
18.4k
11

Part 5 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 We all get There

As I knelt there waiting for my sub-conscious fantasy to be fulfilled, my heart was pounding almost out of my chest. In pee-soaked and precum filled panties, my little tiny dick was still in pain from the swat, but responsive. He made me open my mouth wide, then cleared his throat and spit in my mouth. "Keep your mouth open but don't swallow that. For lubrication, faggot" he indicated, as he put just the very tip of his long-awaited cock into my mouth.

Then he said, "I know you have some heroic idea that you are going to take my cock balls deep, but that's not going to happen tonight, my sissy bitch." This disappointed me some, but there was that "my" again. I fixated on it. I was HIS, and I was; completely his. The degrading nicknames now felt like terms of endearment to me. I didn't care if I was his fucking, slutty, filthy, whorey, faggot, cuckold, sissy bitch! All I heard was HIS...

And, of course, I took his warning as a challenge; I was going to prove my man wrong. I tried to get as much as of that cock as possible in my mouth, wanting to swallow his whole enormous cock, even if it would choke me death. I wanted to choke myself on it. I wanted to taste his delicious cum again and feel its heat as it ran down my throat.

I engulfed his cockhead with my mouth nearly stretched to capacity. I knew the base of his cock was much fatter than the head, and I feared he would be right and I wouldn't get it in much further. He intuited my condition and shifted positions to change the angles, and I was able to get just a bit past the head into my mouth.

I was in predicament; here was the sexual moment I had dreamed of for years, even if in denial, and I wasn't sure I could perform. I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth; the taste and aroma and incredible warmth of it was driving me crazy. If you could bottle them, you might call it "hot nasty fuck"; that's what it smelled and tasted like.

He paused, then reached down into my panties where there was about a quart of precum, along with piss. He scooped out gobs and gobs of it then spread it on his magnificent cock. He bathed it with the muck from my panties, when he was done, he scooped out some more and put his massive fingers in my mouth. I sucked on his fingers trying to practice for his cock. He inserted his big fat index finger and let me suckle on it like baby sucking a binky. The feeling was so satisfying.

My mouth, which had been so stretched on his cock, now adjusted to his much smaller finger. The sucking action had a calming effect on me, and I felt less anxious about being able to perform. I hadn't thought consciously about it for a while, but the plug continued to send delightful love signals to my prostate, but my peenie was still aching enough from the last swat that I could relax and enjoy the feeling, but not too far off, I still sensed a stirring that might get me in trouble.

He took control and began to feed me his finger slowly pushing it down toward my throat. When he got to point where my gag-reflex began to engage, he pulled back ever so slightly, then let me suckle again. After I got used to suckling his finger at the entrance of my throat, he pushed just a bit more. I gagged some, but it was as if he had turned down a dimmer switch in my throat.

When he had his whole finger in, he began to slowly go in and out, but with each stroke, he sped up a little until he was fingerfucking my mouth. He soon, added his middle finger and repeated the process with two fingers. Before adding third finger, he reached in my panties again, for more...lubrication.

Three fingers in, was still just a bit shy of the girth of his cock. He pulled his fingers out; got more spunk from my panties, and shoved it my mouth "Don't swallow," he said again." And replace his cock in my gaping mouth. When he had first put his cock in my mouth, it was in nearly erect state.

This time (from the action with my mouth I hoped) it was rock hard. I saw and soon tasted the delicious precum coming out of his piss-slit. He had stretched out my mouth and throat with fingers, but the cock was another matter entirely. He let me work on his cock sucking slowly on the head, and frequently lapping up its full-length from the tip to his glorious testicles. I took each ball in my mouth and gently suckled on it just as I had with the head of his cock.

Oh... his cock! It's not as if had a large font of knowledge related to the human penis, or had made any kind of study of it. The glorious specimen I was currently worshipping was only the second I had ever touched; my teeny peenie being the only other, and these were like comparing an ant to Hercules. I had seen many pornographic dicks, but they were always already a comparison to Mr. Jenkins's gorgeous penis.

I was fairly certain there could not be a nicer cock in the world. With this thought, I set about getting that almighty cock down my throat with fresh enthusiasm. I took a deep breath, opened my mouth, prepared my throat, and threw myself at his cock as hard as I could pushing past the pressure point at the entrance of my throat. With all of that I got down to what I estimated was half his cock.

Feeling proud of the effort, I began to pull back, when I felt his hand prevent my head from moving. He--at first gently, but with growing insistence and urgency--pressed my head toward his crotch, well past where I had gotten on my own. I had between six and seven inches of cock lodged in my mouth and throat, and although gagging and choking, tears flowing freely from my eyes, and unable to breath, my lips were so tightly wrapped around his widening baton, I was in a sexual revery.

My body writhed and squirmed, but he held my head firmly in place for some time. The combination of my thoughts and what was actually happening to me was too much. Even deep in revery, I recognized that familiar stirring. I couldn't really feel my penis so much anymore, but I could sense what could happen.

As soon as he pulled his cock out my mouth. I tried to alert him to what was happening. Through my coughing, burping and gasping I tried to speak, but he was about start pushing his cock back into my mouth. I was desperate to stop him; I knew if he pushed his cock back in mouth, I was going to come without permission...so... I closed my mouth.

Finding his way barred against him, he looked down at me perplexed and slapped my face angrily. Knowing this was my only chance, despite the pain, I focused on getting my alert out. "Sir, please, please! My clitty! I think I might come! Would you swat it please, I don't think I can hold it otherwise, please, Sir!"

I still didn't like the pain, but I knew it was the only way. He gestured for me to lift my ass off my feet and present my tiny pecker. Sure enough, it was stiff in my panties, and continuously spewing precum. He swatted it hard with crop, also getting my bean-sized testicles. The pain was ghastly, but I appreciated it, and thanked him for it.

"You have to control yourself, faggot! Do you need another one?"

"Yes, please, a few more I think, Sir, to make sure," and he swatted me three more times and motioned me back into position with the plug and my ass resting on my feet. When I was back in position, he gestured with his head, and I knew I should turn my head for another slap as punishment for my lack of control. I did so, and waited; he did not move. Then I realized I had not properly begged him for the punishment.

"Please, Sir, would you slap my sissy bitch face for my lack of control," I pleaded. I did not wait long for the reprimand. I offered my original cheek for another smack, but he was eager to get back to business. He reached once again in my panties. Luckily, I was a continuous precum factory; even with the swatting, my dicklet never stopped producing it. He repeated the process of lubrication and reinserted his marvelous tool in my mouth. He drove it forward hard and fast until he reached my limit.

I had about eight inches of his cock in my mouth and down my throat, and that seemed to be my limit. He pulled his cock out slowly and deliberately, when just the tip was in, he drove into my mouth hard and fast. He picked up speed, but maintained the pattern: fast in/slow out. Pushing the plug with my heels further up my ass I felt the rhythm of the pulses and it began to jive with his fast/slow pattern. The rhythm the motion and the feeling of fullness now at both ends was about to really get me into trouble.

Just then, thankfully, he asked, "Are you ready for my cum, you fucking faggot cuck? Are you ready to come with my cock buried deep down your fucking throat like a sissy bitch?" Oh, I was sooo ready for both and just hoping I could hold out long enough.

"Yes, Sir, please come down my throat, I want to feel your cum in me, I want to taste it! Please, please, can I come with your delicious cock in my sissy throat, Sir?" He shoved back in and fucked my face some more.

"Okay, sissy, here it comes, you may come now! Don't spill my come!" His beautiful cock exploded in my throat burst after burst of thick pungent cum. I swallowed desperately as much as I could. As soon as his first gush hit the walls of my throat, I began an orgasm, unlike any I had ever had up until then. It was definitely more intense than I had ever been capable of having through genital manipulation. I was coming from my tiny dickie, but it felt as though my whole body were coming.

My ass and mouth were sending signals to by tiny testicles, but it was not where the orgasm originated. It was also much less climactic than my usual. It went on forever, coming wave after wave, almost matching my lord and master. Once again, my nasty greedy mind had a naughty thought.

He was coming so deep down my throat that I would not be able to taste it, which I was desperate to again. I was being flooded with it and made a slight motion with my head (accidently on purpose) and he pulled his cock slowly toward my mouth where I could taste it. I was lost in the experience and spilled some on my chest. I knew I would be punished, and I knew I wouldn't like it, but I didn't care. I continued to finish him up with a sloppy messy blowjob, fluid flying everywhere.

He was done and his cock was sensitive in the afterglow. "I'll punish you later for that, and he pushed my head away. My "wife" was getting all the close footage, but her hand was never far from her slushy cunt.

"I now pronounce you Cuck and Slut; you may kiss the slut!" We kissed deeply and again I was pretty sure it was a taste of him that she was after in my mouth and not so much kissing me. When we were done, he declared, "You two go clean up in the en-suite; I'll use the guest bath. Cucky, I want you to clean your whore wife's ass and cunt for me, and whore, remove the plug and clean out his ass thoroughly.

We proceeded through our bedroom to the master bath. I was still moving gingerly with the leg, and tonight's activities had not exactly helped.

As soon as we were in the bath and out of earshot, she elbowed me in the ribs pretty hard, and said, "you fucking faggot, stop trying to steal my man!"

"Steal your man? I just fucking finished giving you to him... and... I thought I was you man."

"Not much of one, and not for long apparently! You're just going to get castrated without even discussing it with me?! What the fuck?" I wasn't specifically trying to "steal her man," though I totally wanted him. I would happily trade places with her and be the slut, while she was the cuckold that just watched him bury that big fucking juicy cock of his up my ass on the regular.

As far as I was concerned, it was every slut for herself. And she had all kinds of advantages over me. I didn't have her big tits, or plump ass, or beautiful face. All I had was resolve to out-submit her. I had already intrigued him, and all I had to do was have some needless appendages surgically removed.

"Well, does it even matter to you? It apparently has never done much for you."

"No, that fucking useless pretend dick couldn't make a housefly come, but it's the principle."

"What principle? You just became his happy willing fucktoy."

"But we both wanted that, and now you are trying to get more of him."

"Look, Lori, I am sorry! I wasn't deliberately trying to 'steal your man.' He just makes me think and do things I cannot control. I love his touch; I love the feel of his cock, I love the pain he gives me. I am in love with his cock. I couldn't help wanting to have more than just watching you get everything I wanted. I am so sorry, if it spoils this for you, but I have to have it, if I can. Couldn't we just share him? Maybe we could be sister wives, after the surgery?"

"I am sorry, I can't really blame you, I would probably do the same in your shoes. Oh, his cock is so amazing. I can't wait for it to rip me open. Do you think he's going to fuck my ass tonight? I want him to, but I'm so so scared. Aren't you scared to have your little peenie cut off?"

"I'm absolutely petrified; I don't really know how I agreed to it, but, at the same time, I just can't wait for it; I wish I was getting the surgery tonight. God, Lori, you are going to love having his cock inside you. It's so warm, it felt like it was melting into me, but still rock hard in my throat. It feels like a powerful entity taking over your body."

As we spoke, we washed each other, as instructed. I was using a washrag to help clean out her cunt and ass. I shoved my tiny finger in her ass to make sure it was still clean in there. She took out my plug, my asshole gaped as she washed it out with the shower head getting the stream to fill my wide-open hole--like an "open form" enema.

We were feeling much more comfortable with each other as we finished washing each other. We suddenly found ourselves in a deep passionate kiss. I was enjoying this moment with my wife, but after a short while I began to wonder if it was allowed. I would have to confess it and be punished but it would be worth it.

We broke the kiss and began drying each other. The thought that I was preparing my wife for my male lover to deflower her gave me a thrill and jolt of pride, but there was a lingering ache in my heart that I had to push aside. I dried and gently massaged her beautiful tits, battered and marred by his hand. I traced the lines of the design he had made on her once flawless skin with my fingers. His work resembled abstract modern art. Each line, each bruise represented pain he had caused, pain that Lori had begged him to give.

But it also represented, as I now knew intimately, a matchless pleasure that went with that pain. I looked into my wife's face, and could see evidence that she was having similar thoughts. When I touched her nipples in the tenderest way possible, I found fresh evidence; they were rock hard flesh nuggets. When I looked back in her face, she had a faraway look of lust and excitement. I stopped instantly, the kiss was bad enough, if I made my wife come tenderly caressing her nipples, I would be in deep trouble. I roused her from her enchantment before it got too much further and we made our way out.

When we first got in the bathroom, she had removed the panties she had lent me and tossed them right in the wastebasket. As we were leaving, I said, "I'll have to borrow another pair of panties, I'm afraid."

"You're getting my old granny panties, until you go shopping for your own; fucking sissy bitch, I'm not letting you ruin my nice panties with your clit drool." I laughed and I thought we would be alright, even if I had just peddled her to a man, in exchange for sucking his cock.

When we came back into the bedroom from the bath, Mr. Jenkins had already set up the cameras and was moving some furniture around. He had brought a hard back chair from the dining room and set it about two feet away from the blanket chest at the foot of our bed. He had also reassembled the implements we had used along with some new ones: restraints and another buttplug, about twice as thick as the one that had just come out of my asshole, the absence of which caused my little butthole to spasm and my little dicklet to twitch on seeing this one.

"We are about to start. Don't worry my fucking whore, this next part will be all about you, I promise. But, because your little cucky faggot husband has to have special attention, you will have to wait just a little more, slut. Did you wash out the plug? Give it here."

Now, bend over and spread your ass cheeks. He poured some lube on the plug and worked it into her bald pink hole. She gasped and moaned almost simultaneously. My ass and my little pecker both spasmed, knowing what she was feeling, and that the plug had gone from my ass to hers.

"Okay, Slut how does that feel?" She loved it (I could tell), and she thanked him as usual. You were telling me you had to buy a dildo, when sissy's little dicklet here couldn't satisfy you vaginally."

"Yes, I did, Sir." That still stung my pride.

"Tell your cucky husband, how many times his little willy satisfied you sexually." I already knew the answer, but he wanted to humiliate me further. This was about exacting emotional pain.

"Mitchell, I never came from your tiny flea-sized penis, I could barely feel it inside me. I bought a dildo to satisfy myself. I didn't tell you to spare your feelings. You did make me come with your mouth, but that was never enough, really.

"I made you eat your cum out of my pussy to punish you for leaving me unsatisfied, but then you liked it; I guess you were always sissy faggot; I know that know. I never wanted to suck it because it seemed so insignificant. Sir, you have already given me more pleasure with your wonderful cock than his tiny dick ever could, and I haven't even had it inside me yet."

The humiliation was working and although my wife was telling me that for six years I was failing sexually as a husband, my unfaithful dicklet was into it. It sprang forward as before. Without missing a beat, Mr. Jenkins, who must have anticipated my reaction, flick the cane at my pecker, and I understood my wife's grimace when he was swatting her clit with it earlier. With minute effort he inflicted tremendous pain on my genitals. With no plug in my ass to absorb the pain, or other pleasure to distract me, the pain was nearly unbearable.

"Do you still have that dildo, bitch?" Well... not exactly... but she did have one. That was even more painful to me.

"Go get it slut." With the plug embedded up her ass, she minced into our closet and from a shoe box in the back she retrieved a rather large black rubber dildo. He took it from her and said, "my my, slut, impressive that's not much smaller than mine. When was the last time you used this on yourself, cockwhore?"

"Two nights ago, Sir. After we came back for his PT, I was all excited by what you told me about tonight. He ate me out and made me come, but not I need to really come thinking about your cock in me. I waited until he went to sleep and snuck off to the guest bathroom."

"Does that surprise you, faggot? Your slutwife has to resort to a rubber cock to do what you can't."

"It doesn't surprise me now, Sir, but I had no idea before. Thank you for showing me that. I am grateful you are willing to take care of her the way she deserves, and glad you have taken her from me to serve as your plaything, and give her what she has needed all this time. Thank you, Sir."

"Alright, slut I want you on top of this chest ass up, face down." When she did as instructed, he had her again spread are ass cheeks wide, poured lube on the dildo and proceeded to feed into her pussy. The whole time she was gyrating her hips sexily and trying to get it into herself as quickly as possible.

Once the dildo hit home, he drew it out and pushed it in and out a few times, then left her with the dildo thrust all the way in her cunt, right up to the fake rubber balls. "Don't let that fall out of your pussy, slut, use your cunt muscles." He turned on the plug with the remote. I was now so intimately familiar with it now that I knew it was on low vibrate.

12