From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left my slut wife in that predicament and turned to deal with my faggot ass. The view of my wife being artificially DPed before me drew a lot of attention from my pesky dicklet. And once again I felt that awful pain, as the cane came down on it.

First, he handed me a pair of my wife's panties. I giggled internally noting that they were not granny panties she reserved for that time of the month, but really sexy ones, I was sure she had just bought. While I was still holding them, he came toward with the ball gag, some restraints and that lovely looking buttplug that caught my attention when we came in. He put the ball gag on first. Then he turned me around and spread a gob of lube on my already half-gaping asshole and on the plug. He set the plug on the chair, and told to me squat over it.

This plug was different from the other in that it was shaped like a wide cone, while its head was only slightly wider, the base was much much wider, and it was about an inch, maybe an inch and half longer than the other one. As soon as I felt the head on my stretched asshole, I want to feel the rest of it fill the emptiness.

I wanted to get back to that pleasant full feeling and the splendid pressure on my prostate. I may have been a bit overambitious in my enthusiasm. Despite the lube, as I insisted on impaling myself on the plug, that burning was there. It was what I really wanted, but it was so much more intense than the other plug that it took my breath away.

He moved over to me and took me by the shoulders, with those beautiful hands. At first, I thought he was trying to slow me down because he kind of lifted me up, but it was only to propel back onto the plug, harder than I had done. The pain was again searing, and I wondered how I could actually survive his cock in my ass, especially as I had requested it--as painfully as possible.

The burning pain I seemed to like before was there, but I was having trouble getting to the pleasurable side of it. It was like trying to get a sip of water from firehose (which, incidentally, what this plug reminded me of. I tried to give myself over to it, so I could get used it, biting hard on the ball gag and moaning the whole time. But, my perverted little fucking dicklet was, as usual way ahead of me. And once again I felt that other pain I hated. However, I greeted it with appreciation, as it distracted me from the burning pain, and gave the space I needed to get to the pleasure I sought.

He had me put my wife's panties on and sit back down impaled on the rather large plug. Then, he used the restraints to tie my hands and legs to the sides of the chair, holding me in place. He then turned the plug on to my preferred setting.

The pulsing on this much larger plug caused much more commotion in my prostate than the other on and in no time, I felt all the pleasures I had been missing, but turned up to ten. This plug made feel even fuller; the assault on my prostate was a relentless bombardment; the burning pain had now eased just enough, but was definitely still there. I was in some kind submissive heaven.

"Feels good, huh, faggot?" Oh my god, Sir it feels so fucking amazing, Sir, was what I thought, but I just nodded my head eagerly and moaned. "Don't get too comfortable, cucky! This is both punishment for spilling my seed when I warned you not to, and training for self-control, which you seem to have a lot trouble with.

"I'm gonna let your dicklet get nice and hard and then I'm going to swat you with the cane we will do this five times. Do you want that, as a way to pay for your lack of control?" I tried to beg for it, moaning through the gag, but he said, just nod your faggot head." I nodded enthusiastically.

"Nod your head again, when you are getting close. Nod once for each swat you think you need to keep from coming." He would not have to wait very long I was already most all of the way there. I waited a bit more trying to eked out as much pleasure as I could out of what was occurring in my ass. When I recognized the feeling, I nodded my head once. I couldn't be sure, so I nodded two more times.

He caned my junk through the panties three times, with a brief pause between each one. While it hurt like hell and got me back on the straight and narrow, I was somewhat relieved to note, after the first blow, that the panties absorbed some of the sting of the cane. He gave me two more and I figured I could cut it down to two next time. He paused and let the plug work for a while, as the pain from the cane ebbed. I concentrated on feeling all the elements, while the hated pain had not yet dissipated completely, so I could enjoy them safely for as long as possible.

In the previous scenario, I was trying to prevent an erection. Now, my intent was to achieve an erection quickly, but without coming, so he could punish me, as I deserved for spilling his glorious seed. I knew he would enjoy punishing me for my deficiency and did not want to keep him from it. As I suffered the pain I hated, I was happy he had discovered this way of giving me pain without pleasure, knowing he would derive pleasure denying mine. But it also allowed me to finally control my overeager little peenie.

I was thinking about this hoping it would fuel my next erection quickly. He seemed to read my mind, or just wanted the same thing, because he began to play with the remote--this plug had more options than the other one. Not just the speed, but strength and length of the pulse were controllable. He used my face as a meter to find my favorite. He found my jam, which turned out be two long, and one short pulse, with the speed still just above half, but with strength at what had to be maximum, where each pulse was carpet-bombing my P-spot. When he dialed it in, my eyes opened wide and instantly nodded desperately four times.

He gave me four hard swats, harder than before, but with what was happening below, it was much less effective. I nodded desperately four more times and bit my gag for all I was worth as he swatted me. He left the plug on that setting and waited for the next event. At this setting, the swats on my tiny dicklet were barely pulling me back from the edge. So, I just nodded again, not ten seconds after he had finished the last four.

The last two times were nearly continuous and I nodded another ten times all together. The pain was astonishing to me. I hurt so badly that I could barely feel my penis anymore the pain on my testicles was even more searing, and still my teenie weenie was like the Terminator, it just kept getting back up. What was happening in my ass was just too much to hold it down, even with all the pain.

When he was done, he turned the plug back to low vibrate and strength. He looked at me asking with his eyes if I could keep it together at the setting. I shook my head, no. And he said, "I'm going to switch to the crop; how many swats do you need?" I nodded my head five times. And he gave five fast hard swats. With plug on low, this was able to bring me back to earth.

"Okay, sissy, faggot! Now, you are going to just sit there quietly and watch me fuck, abuse, and break-in my new property. And... try not to hog any more attention." I thanked him profusely, as usual, moaning through the gag; and he turned to my wife, who had been struggling for some time to keep that dildo in her cunt. At the moment it was about three quarters of the way out, and she was trying to use her inner muscles to nudge it back. But it was a losing proposition, she would get it in a half inch and it would slip out an inch. Just as he turned to her after dealing with me, it slipped out of her and he caught it.

He approached her as if he was about to milk a cow. He shoved it back in forcefully then pulled the dildo completely out. She squealed with a mix pain pleasure. He seemed to ignore that she had let it fall out and moved right into his next planned step.

"You said you never sucked your cucky's dicklet. Is that true?"

"Yes, Sir, it's just so tiny it made think of have having a worm in my mouth."

"Do you want to suck my cock, whore?"

"Oh, yes! Sir, more than anything, please. I love your cock I want it inside me any way I can have it."

"So, this is the first cock you will suck, whore?!" I was expecting a quick "yes, Sir," but she didn't respond with her usual alacrity. Looking right into my eyes with her big beautiful brown eyes filling with tears. She almost imperceptibly shook her head, NO.

"What, was that, slut!? Tell your faggot cuck husband, what you did."

"Yes, Sir! Mitch, I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, honey. It was Joe, your best friend at the Houston office. One day, I walked in on him pissing in our bathroom. He had a really nice cock... not as nice as yours, Sir, but big. I couldn't take my eyes off it; I just wanted to experience a big cock after your tiny little dickie, I'm sorry. He noticed me staring at it and for about two years I would suck his cock whenever he wanted me to, but I didn't let him fuck me even though I wanted to so bad... until just before we left Houston, I'm so sorry Mitch!"

I was so happy to have my gag. I was sobbing openly into it now. Joe had been one of my few friends in Houston, we used to do everything together... well, apparently not everything. I was as heartbroken by his betrayal as my wife's. It seemed moot after what had transpired tonight, but it still hurt like a motherfucker. I wanted to get over it, and I also blamed myself for not recognizing my inadequacy. I tried to focus instead on the steady wave pressure in my ass and the thought that I had cum more intensely with Mr. Jenkins's manipulation than I had ever done in my wife's pussy.

"Okay, so we are not as innocent as we pretend to be, my fucking slut whore. I'm going to let you suck my cock but you are going to have to pay for breaking my little sissy bitch's heart just now."

"Yes, Sir, thank you for giving the opportunity to atone."

"How are you prepared to pay?"

"What would you like, Sir." He directed her to sit up on the chest, while holding the plug and dildo firmly inside. When she was sitting up right, he instructed her to place her hands behind her back, and he tied them with restraints. When he came back around, he made her "present" her tits and then massaged them roughly.

"I just love punishing these big fucking titties of yours. They are just so much fun! Do you want me to punish them?"

"Yes, please Sir, hurt my titties, for my sissy faggot husband. Please enjoy yourself with them, for him, please punish them, Sir." She was looking right at me with tears flowing freely from her eyes. I wanted her to be punished. I wished her tits flayed, but her look of agony melted my heart. I felt pity for the pain she was about feel, but it delighted me that he would derive pleasure from it.

The whole thing seemed so perverse, but it was the perversity of it that aroused me. He turned to me with the crop and the cane in one hand and the belt in the other. "Which one do you want me to use my little faggot bitch?" I nodded when he got to the belt, memories of Mrs. Smith intruding on the moment.

"Okay, slut, you heard him. I am going to give ten lashes with the belt across your tits. This is going to hurt, so I will put the gag in, but before I do beg for the pain."

"Please, Sir. Make me worthy of your cock, give me the pain so I can apologize to my husband for my faithlessness. Strike me hard to purge my guilt, Sir, take pleasure from the pain I caused the cuckold faggot." He put the gag on her and whipped her tits viciously with the belt. I had no real need for revenge at this point, but the fact that he was standing up for me, taking my part, made me feel amazing. I almost forgot about my predicament and might have come in panties had I not remembered.

His counting skills were doubtful in these circumstances. I tried to keep track, but he was striking her so rapidly that it was difficult. But I am sure it was more than ten. When he was done her tits were a bloody mess. He had lashed her indiscriminately, so that many times he had hit her much more sensitive nipples. There were more bruises and a lot more color on the canvas of his abstract artwork. She sobbed and screamed into her gag the whole time. She writhed in pain, but sometimes the writhing would cause one of her insertions to go further in, and she would gasp and moan amid the screams.

Again, he stood back and admired his work. He gently stroked her breasts and fondled her nipples. Then, he turned to me, with eyes asking if that was enough for me. I nodded enthusiastically and muffled my thanks through my gag. He examined her breast closely and seemed happy with the results.

He removed her gag and asked, "how was that, slut?" She could not respond for some time.

But finally said through much gasping and many tears, "Oh my God, Sir, that was so incredibly painful. My titties are on fire right now. Thank you, Sir, thank you for reminding me what worthless slut I am. I swear I will never be unfaithful to your cock, as I was to my sissy husband. Can you do anything to take my mind of the pain, Sir?"

"Spread your legs, cunt!" With the belt still in his hand he push her top half back and lashed her cunt hard twice, with the big dildo shoved in there.

"Oh, thank you Sir." She yelped.

"Are you ready to suck my cock now, slut?" He repositioned her in the ass up/head down position, but adjusted her head to the height of his cock. While his cock was now inches from her longing mouth, he began playing with the plug and dildo already inside her. He pulled out the plug completely and popped it back in a few times then did the same with the dildo. Lori started moaning lustfully. He sawed the dildo back and forth in her cunt, while he tweaked the plug. My whore wife's face was now pure lust, I couldn't believe how quickly she went from the agony of her tit torture to one thrust away from an orgasm.

"Careful, whore, don't come without permission or you'll have to wait for my cock."

"Please, please, Sir. May I come?"

"Don't be ridiculous, whore, we've only just started. Let me get my cock into you, before you start begging to come." He partly laughed and then spanked her ample bottom with his large hand hard, but playfully. I don't think this helped my wife's situation.

"How do you want my cock? Do you want to suckle on it, or do you want me to just rape your mouth taking as much as I want right away?"

"Please, Sir, fuck my filthy fucking mouth and throat! Suckling is for sissy faggots like my cucky husband. Come take what's yours, Sir. Facefuck me hard, please, Sir!"

"Open wide, Bitch!" He plunged his cock into her mouth without remorse. But despite the practice afforded by Joe's "nice" cock, He could only get less than half way in. He lodged it there, but reached over, meanwhile, took the dildo out of her cunt and started scooping for lubricant. When he pulled the dildo out, her pussy made a guzzling plop sound that verified it must be like the rainforest in there. He pulled his fingers out dripping with her fluids; pulled his cock out of her mouth and shoved his cunt juice covered fingers in its place.

He repeated the process several more times, the amount of "lubricant" coming out of my wife's sloppy cunt, seemed endless. He lubed his cock with it and proceeded to plunge it back down her throat. This time he had advanced substantially. He was getting his cock almost three quarters of the way in, pushing harder each time. When he was about 80% there, he began once again to manipulate the dildo in her pussy, while fucking her mouth and throat.

"Do you want to cum, Slut?" He asked;Hee she muffled into his cock. It was hard to believe she could be saying no, but he pulled his cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. And asked again.

"Is it okay to ask, Sir, please, please, please may I come, Sir. Oh my God! Your COCK, it feels so good. I'm so full, please, Sir, please!!"

"Go ahead and come, bitch," he said. Her body went into convulsions that would worry an epileptic. He had to hold her head on his cock and her ass on the chest to keep her from falling off it. She was writhing wildly, in the throes of an enormous orgasm. For quite a while with the cock still lodged down her throat her body pulsed in waves of coming, and she moaned loudly around the intruding cock impaling her throat.

When she finally calmed down enough, he continued fucking her throat and trying to go balls-deep inside her. He had started relatively slowly, but was now face-fucking her at full force. Soon he was dangerously close himself, but he pulled back. He had that ability to stop just before it was too late. That was the control I had always lacked myself.

He pulled out and let her suckle his cock at her own pace. She lavished attention on his beautiful cock: kissing, licking, slurping, taking both his huge balls in her mouth at once, playing with it, like a puppy with a bone. She couldn't get enough of it. Finally, she drove it back into her own throat and pushed way past where it had been before. Soon, she was deeptroating him all the way down and reaching out with her tongue for his scrotum. She threw herself at it, driving it all the way home and then pulling it back. He was soon back at that forking path, again. He hesitated, but let her go on.

"Are you ready for my come, whore?"

"Oooh, please, please give me your come, Sir, come down my throat, Sir, please. May come with you Sir, please?"

"Yes, bitch, come when I come. Faggot, make yourself come when we come." He turned my plug back to my favorite setting and allowed her to continue worshiping his cock. I focused on the humiliation this meant for me and the feeling in my ass. Soon enough he was spurting his come down her throat and she was spasming in orgasm once again. The dildo from her pussy propelled itself out and her pussy made an obscene farting noise. I twitched in my chair with limp peenie spurting wave after wave of cum into her panties again.

He held her head to his cock while she suckled on it calming herself back to earth. The lovers kept their pose for a few moments, but eventually broke contact and he said, "Whore!" compelling her to speak.

"Sir, that was the most marvelous thing that has ever happened to me in my life. I fucking love your cock, Sir. Thank you, thank you Sir. That was worth any punishment Sir. But, would please fuck me. I want to make your cock feel good with my cunt, please Sir."

"I am going to fuck you again tonight, cockslut, but not your cunt. I want to take your ass! Did you let this Joe, fuck your ass, whore?"

"No, sir! He only fucked my mouth and my pussy."

"Do you want me to take your anal virginity, whore, you want me to fuck your filthy ass?"

"Yes, please, Sir, but I am so afraid of how much it will hurt, Sir. That's why I've never let anyone do it before. I wanted to let Joe do it, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was so scared of the pain."

"Don't worry, Slut, it's going to hurt plenty. Let's take a little break and you'll find out just how much."

12