From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Mr. Jenkins and Michelle have an adventure.
7.8k words
4.44
10.1k
4

Part 8 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Back to Queens

In the taxi to Queens, Mr. Jenkins reverted to the jocular "buddy-buddy" persona I had seen for just a minute. Lori was totally right, I could feel his posture toward me changing, but though I longed for it, I wasn't really scheming; it just happened. I could tell from his eyes that he no longer saw me as just the humiliated cuckold husband.

When I looked there now, I could see some of the lust and desire he showed when he looked at my wife. This gave my sissy clit a twinge and made my ass muscles gulp around my plug. I honestly wanted him for myself, but unlike my wife, I was happy to share, knowing it was the most I could hope.

"You're going to love watching me fuck this slut, sissy. She's so fucking wild. You know, she's a slut, not a submissive, like you two. I can't strike her or make her obey commands. It's a 'straight fuck.' The most she will do is beg for my cock, which she'll do the moment we get there, hohoho!" That did sound delicious to me; I had only ever seen Mr. Jenkins as the strict Dom. Watching him in the wild, as it were, gave me another little twinge. I couldn't really get over this chummy manner. It was really disconcerting, but I was kind of enjoying being his buddy.

"Yes, Sir, I'd love that, but why are you bringing me along, Sir?"

"See, that's the thing sissy, she asked me to. She was fascinated by your reaction to the whole thing today and your willingness to... snip-snip." He said, as he pantomimed a scissors gesture. "I told you, you're my lucky charm."

He was caressing my thigh, and, amazingly, he reached between my legs like he was expecting a pussy to be there. But when he bumped his hand into my cage, he moved it away as if surprised. He flicked at my cage, and I squeaked from the shock and the pain on what was left of my peenie. I was flowing precum, from the time I saw that look in his eyes. I was well on my way to ruining another pair of pretty panties.

He moved away from the "danger zone." And, I thought of how much nicer it would be for him to have a smooth surface there and just the tiny nub of my clitty. He reached into my panties and retrieved a dollop of my precum and brought his fingers to my mouth, with the other he reached my plug and began tugging on it, lightly not quite pulling it out, but creating pressure on my sphincter. I sucked eagerly on his fingers, while a spread my leg as wide as possible to allow him access.

I was cooing and moaning with my mouth wrapped around his fingers when he worked the fat end of the plug just past my ring, then pushed it back in. As he did this, he reached into his bag fished out the remote and turned my plug on. He cycled thru until it got to my favorite long-long-short pulsing, and matched its rhythm fucking me with it. The feeling was intoxicating, I was ready to come right there. But... how could I ask permission? Then, he whispered in my ear, "Go ahead and come, my sissy faggot."

I came with my tiny penis straining in its even tinier cage, filling up my pretty panties with sissy cum. He pulled his fingers out and reached in for some and fed it to me. I loved the feeling of sucking his fingers, which only reminded me of sucking his beautiful cock. I leaned into his neck and whispered, "Thank you, Sir, that was wonderful, oooh, thank you. You are always so generous to me!" I was in a trance for the rest of the ride.

We were soon back at Bob's emporium, where Bob and Angel had a loft apartment above the shop. Angel let us in, and led us upstairs through the store. Along the way, she casually picked up a few things. One was a strap-on, a penis-shaped gag, lube, and a small cat-o-nine-tails.

Once in the apartment, she led us to their "playroom," which was like a sex jungle gym. It was a large, well-appointed room with racks, sex swings and couches all over; she led us to a circular white armless couch in the center of the room, shaped like a C.

She offered us drinks, and Mr. Jenkins nodded to me indicating it was okay. He ordered a gin and tonic, and I was about to say I'd have the same, but he ordered me a pink passion, which I had never heard of, but was sure would be a girly drink. When she brought the drinks, I thought to myself, "a dungeon with a full bar," just as I sipped my drink complete with little umbrellas, which made me giggle girlishly.

They both looked over at me and grinned at each other. She had me stand up for inspection and I twirled around for her, doing my best to be girly. She turned to Mr. Jenkins and said, "what is your cute sissy daughter's name?"

"Tell her your name, sissy! She's a little shy."

"It's Michelle," I said, in as girly a voice as I could muster, and looking toward the ground, like a shy girl.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty sissy girl, like you. Do you want to watch me suck your Daddy's big cock, sissy?" The idea of calling him Daddy had not occurred to me, but it was making me hot already.

"Yes, Ma'am! I would love that."

"Help your Daddy get undressed, sissy honey." I eagerly complied. I took off his clothes with his help and his glorious body was before us, and as usual my eyes were glued that cock.

"Thank you, sissy," she said and gestured for me to kneel, indicating a spot near Daddy.

She knelt next to me looking up at the beautiful cock she was about to put in her mouth, when he stopped her.

"You know the rules, bitch!"

"May I suck your cock." She said, in a casual way, and... that was it; she didn't even say "Sir," before she was putting his massive head in her mouth, licking on the knob. I looked up at Daddy with quizzical look. He closed his eyes and gave a 'hey, what're ya gonna do?' shrug.

Angel was a small very thin and lithe girl. She had a pixie aura about her. She was really cute in a quirky way, but it was hard to imagine how she might have looked originally. The tattoos were really a distraction. They took up most of the available space on her skin.

She was not like some tattoo enthusiasts who have themes for their ink. Hers were a dizzying array of all different designs and styles. It was like a large collage across the canvas of her skin. Examining her, there were only two places without ink. There was a kind of forcefield around her perky little titties and the area around her pussy; both were spotless and looked paper white in contrast with the rest of her tattooed body.

Her mouth, which had thin wiry lips, seemed to unhinge like a snake's as she wrapped it around Daddy's cock. She was soon swallowing him whole, without even a hint of a gag reflex. As I looked over, I could see the profile of Daddy's cock going down her throat as she inhaled it, making the menagerie of tattooed figures come to life there. Daddy tapped me on the shoulder; I looked up, and he winked at me, as if saying "See? What I mean!" And I could. My God, how could she take that monster with such ease. I was so jealous!

She pulled back from his cock and held it up, then leaned over to me and kissed me deeply. She was feeding me Daddy's precum. I was lost in the taste of it, and her tongue was dancing in my mouth. Then I felt a tug on my tongue, like her tongue was pulling mine out of my mouth. I realized her tongue was forked, like a snake too, and she was braiding it around mine. She was giving my tongue a mini "tonguejob" with hers.

The feeling on my tongue was kind of freaky, but amazing. I tried to imagine what it might feel like on Daddy's cock, and wondered if he would like me to get it done. She broke our kiss, and pulled my head over to his cock. I looked up first, asking with my eyes, if could. He nodded; he was so thoughtful! His cock in my mouth, again?! A girl could get used this!

I tried to emulate Angel, but I couldn't do it; I got him to the opening of my throat and no further. I gagged and choked on it. She took it out, and shoved it back in her throat, deepthroated it a few times, sword-swallower style, then let me try again. I tried to imitate her and got a bit further, but without the grace and facility she showed. I wondered if I could learn to do that.

After my too brief lesson, she positioned me on my back beneath her and she squatted over my face, while she went to town on my Daddy's cock. She was grinding her bald cunt into my face barely letting me breathe. I thought of Lori (as I promised) and missed her taste. Angel was rather bitter tasting, not like my wife's sweet cunt.

Finally, she screamed in orgasm, but instead of something like: 'I'm coming...,' she was screaming "JJ, you gotta fuck my cunt with this big fucking cock, right now!" over and over again. Then, she seemed magically to catapult herself off my face and onto his raging hard-on like some kind of sex gymnast.

One second, she's grinding my face with her pussy, and the next, her calves were on Daddy's shoulders, hands locked around his neck, and the giant cock at the entrance to her cunt. She screamed as it went in, "wheeeee!" as if riding a roller-coaster, which I suppose is fit comparison. From my recumbent position, I had to have witness the whole thing, but all I could describe is the sudden whoosh of air her body's wake made by the sudden and rapid movement.

Before long, she was pushing off with her legs and propelling his glorious cock in and out of herself, while her ass ground hard on the downstroke. "Oh my God! JJ that fucking cock of yours should be illegal. I'm going to come JJ. You want me to beg?" Of course, he did. And, she did, but she said it satirically, as if mocking those of us who did it sincerely. He just let her come (this was a "straight fuck," I guess). The whole concept seemed suddenly alien to me.

With his cock planted deep in her cunt, she led him with gestures onto the circular couch. Once there he sat with her on his lap, and she nudged him onto his back with her waif-thin body. She maneuvered herself into a cowgirl position, then turned her head and shoulders toward me and wiggled her tiny finger.

When I approached, she placed my face between her pussy and his cock, with her hand behind her back, and grabbed my hair, in its new pixie cut, and pushed and pulled my head from his balls to her asshole demonstrating the range required for the job. I accepted the position and got to work right away.

I took each of Daddy's big beautiful balls in my mouth and delicately suckled, then followed his shaft to the confluence of their organs, and on to her pretty pink asshole. She was fucking his cock one stroke at a time. She would slowly push herself all the way down on it... pause, then almost all the way out... pause... I could see their fluids forming a frothy streak along his shaft and licked it up and down as it went in and out of her at that slow halting speed.

She began to spend more and more time with the cock buried deep, spreading her ass cheeks trying to get more of it inside herself. I focused on getting my tongue in her ass at these moments, which seemed to excite her.

"Your, sissy is tongue-fucking my asshole, JJ. It's going to make me come again. Push a finger in there too, sissy. Your daddy is going to fuck my ass tonight too. Start getting me ready." I was so envious.

I worked my tongue in as far as I could and started to alternate shoving my index finger in there. She could not maintain her slow speed for long, and soon she was bouncing on his cock like a Pogo stick. "I am coming again, JJ. This little sissy bitch is driving me crazy, I'm comiiiiiin'. May I come, Sir!" Again, she was saying the words, but she had already started coming before genuinely asking permission.

She collapsed on top of him as she finished her orgasm, and then something happened I had not seen with him? She started kissing him passionately. He let her do it, but he wasn't exactly cooperating, and after just a short span, he flipped onto her back, she wrapped her legs around his torso, and began to assault her pussy in earnest. He thrust deep into her, bucking his hips while she pulled him in with her legs.

At this rate, neither of them would last and before very long they were both in the throes of a massive orgasm; I could see him pump gulp after gulp of cum into her cunt. It was hard to tell with my dicklet leaking precum continually, but I think I came in my sissy way.

They lay there for some time. I was eagerly awaiting the cleanup duties, and finally, he turned over and pulled out of her. I signaled with my eyes as soon as I could get his attention. He nodded to me kindly, and I once again had my Daddy's big fat cock in my mouth. I could distinguish her taste from his familiar one. She had a bit of an acidic taste, not like Lori's milky taste. As usual, I tried to put too much of him in my mouth, and he gently nudged me toward Angel's pussy.

"Oh my God, you are absolutely delicious, you fucking sexy sissy faggot! Lick my cunt, lick off your daddy's cock juice, sissy Michelle! Hahaha! Let me fuck your sissy's ass, JJ, please."

"I don't know Angel. I promised my little sissy to be the first one to fuck her." He said, the whole while fondling my pantied bottom and wiggling the plug around, making me squeak and moan a little.

"Alright, JJ, what do you want me to do for it? Do you want me to beg to fuck your sissy cuck?"

"Tell me what you are willing to let me do to you for it?"

"I don't know, what did you have in mind, JJ?"

"I want to fuck you more often. It's been months. I have to wait until Bob fucks up and the bastard seems to be learning. Tell him, he really fucked up this time and you are going to fuck me whenever you want, and submit to me tonight"

"What will you do to me?"

"Whore, you know what the fuck I'm going to do to you." I thought to myself, 'straight fuck, my ass!' I was learning that Daddy was playing three-dimensional sex-chess and using me as a pawn. I was thrilled to be his pawn and imagining what Angel pegging me with her strap-on was going to feel like. Though I did want Daddy to be the first to fuck my ass. But, then again, she was only going to fuck me with a rubber cock; I already had something just like in there and Daddy's would still be the first real cock to fuck my ass.

"Yes, Sir! but just for tonight. Are we clear?"

"Sure, fair deal, slut, I wouldn't trap you like that. But you might like it and have come back for more."

"No, sir."

"Okay, go get the strap-on and the little whip I saw you pick up, and present your ass on this ridiculous couch."

"Yes, sir! And that's a goddamned Bellini, you fucking peasant! Do you know what it cost?"

"He smacked her ass so hard, the mark was visible even through the labyrinth of tattoos. She screamed in genuine pain, but also added to it melodramatically to cover up her embarrassment. She really was no sub. I felt a rush of pride at her reaction, recognizing not everyone could to what I did for him.

"You fucking whore, I want you on your back spread eagle on the fucking Bellini, he took the small whip lashed her firmly, but not too hard into the position.

"Sissy, straddle her head so that your little pee pee in its cage is by her mouth. Reach down and pull her knees up to her chest and hold her as wide as you can for me." I raised her knees toward me and I held her legs up and out. My package was near enough that she could put it in her mouth.

"Slut, before I let you use my sissy and take my cock in your ass, you are going to have to pay for your impudence. I am going to lash you ten times, on your bald freshly fucked cunt. You will count it off. The phrase is: "thank you, Sir, please strike me harder.' You got that, whore? Now beg to be punished."

"Please, Sir punish me for my impudence!" She said, still somewhat insincerely, but most of her sarcasm now lost.

"Use my sissy's cage as ball gag, this going to hurt." She took my entire package in her mouth even my tiny ball sac and the cage. What a fucking mouth she had on her, if I actually had a cock, I could really appreciate it. She was gently sucking on me at first, but when the lash came down, it was like when I stuck my little dickie in the vacuum cleaner one time.

She groaned deeply with all my junk in her mouth; then, pushed me out and said the phrase. He was lashing her pretty well, but I could tell that he was not feeling as unrestricted as he did with me and Lori, again I felt the pride of a true sub.

She went through all ten, like a trooper, but she was no painslut. When he finished her pussy and the area around it matched the rest of her tattooed body. It was bright red, with all kinds of bruises and marks. When she finally released my package, she raised herself up and looked at me with a new respect, I hoped.

"Okay, Sir, may I use your sissy, now?" He fondled her big fat pussy lips and diddled with her clit.

"Sissy, I am going to let Angel fuck your ass. Beg me to let her fuck your ass, sissy."

"Please, Sir, let her fuck my ass, I wish it was your beautiful cock! Daddy... I know I will enjoy it when she fucks my ass. Would you punish me for enjoying her cock in my ass before yours, please Daddy!" I knew he would get what I was playing at. I wanted to give her a show of what a true submissive was like.

"How would you like me to punish you, my sissy faggot?" I knew he got what I was doing; there was only one way left for him to truly punish me; giving me a choice was a tell.

"Would you like to spank me hard, Sir, please?" If he hadn't picked up before, this would drive the point home. He knew this was hardly a punishment for me. I looked over to her and she was madly rubbing her injured pussy.

"Okay, Sissy, get in position. "Slut, put on the strap-on." She began to put it on, and I could see that it was double-ended; there was a slightly smaller dildo on the inside that went inside her pussy. She pushed that into her ravaged cunt, gingerly.

He placed me on all fours, facing the dildo at her wide-open legs. He was fondling my ass and pulling my cheeks apart. His hands worked their usual magic on me. He suddenly reached down; I couldn't tell what was going on and then I felt my plug go on. He was so right to put it just on low vibrate because I would have come before he ever spanked me, which would ruin the point.

I could see how hot this whole scene was making Angel. She was playing with her pert little titties with big nipples and rubbing her sore cunt still and pushing her end of the strap-on deep in her cunt, but her eyes were laser focused on my ass and what was going on behind me.

"Okay, Sissy, you know the drill, I am going to strike you ten times to punish for depriving me of fucking your ass first and enjoying what Angel's cock is about to do to you. You know the rest. Suck Angel's cock, while I do it. Are you ready? Beg me to start."

"Please, Sir. Please spank my ass hard Sir, I need it." I began sucking Angel's cock like it was Daddy's; I tried to suck the way Angel had shown me before. I also tried to maintain eye-contact with her the whole time. Then... he spanked me really hard the pain was intense, but I had plug humming to absorb it, and a mouthful of cock that I was dreaming was my Daddy's. I was hoping to make it to at least three, but I wasn't sure I could. I pulled the rubber cock mostly out my mouth and tried to just suckle the tip to calm myself and try keep my sissygasm down. I just barely managed.

"One, thank you Daddy, please strike me again harder! Daddy... please, I think I might come too soon, would you please distract me somehow. I want to last longer for you, Daddy, please." Just then the most excruciating pain, as Daddy hit my little raisins with the small whip. It was not quite the crop or the cane (a solid strike), but more dispersed, less effective, but this would definitely hold me for a while. "Daddy, that hurts so bad! Thank you, you are always so good to me." The whole time I never lost eye-contact with the slut, as I continued to lavish attention on her cock, making sure I was also pulling and pushing the dildo in her pussy.