From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to get to six smacks, but Daddy had to turn the plug off after two, or I wouldn't have made it. At six, it was clear we had made our point, and he turned it back on and dialed in to my jam. I finally stopped looking at Angel and turned my head towards him and said quietly, "if you do that, Daddy, I am going to come right away. May come, Daddy? Spank me harder, Daddy." I came again in my panties, just as his hand made contact with my flesh. Looking back at Angel, I could tell I wasn't the only one.

Finishing up with me, Daddy took out the plug, with plop. He was working out the logistics of how the ass fucking would proceed. Angel got up, sauntered over to the bar with her big rubber cock sticking out and swinging side to side, and got us all drinks. We were just sitting around taking a breather, had we not been in midst of a sex romp, we might be chatting about the weather, but each was lost in thought for very different reasons, I'm sure.

Daddy stood up suddenly and said, "Sissy, I have to piss." He gestured at his feet, and I situated myself there with my mouth open and tongue out ready to receive his piss. "Get me started, sissy." I flicked my tongue on the underside of his penis, just where the head peeked out of his foreskin, barely grazing it gently, and soon his stream was flowing and foaming into my mouth and down my front, onto my cage and pretty panties.

Angel stood next to Daddy, and asked, "may I piss on her too, Sir?" Daddy agreed, and she waved her cock in my face, as if she was going to use it to pee on me. She began to piss, hitting the dildo in her cunt most of it sprayed out of her like a fountain. Some did manage to drip down her cock and into my mouth. I alternated between sucking my Daddy's wonderful cock and her rubber dildo. When they were done, my pretty schoolgirl outfit was drenched from frilly camisole to the thigh high white stockings and my Mary Janes.

I realized I need to go too; Angel pointed me to the bathroom in a corner of the room next to the bar. Daddy said, "take off those wet clothes, sissy, and wash your little hole out well. Did you douche your ass, like I said?" Yes, I had, with the results from last night in mind, I had Lori clean me out multiple times before he came to inspect us.

In the shower, thoroughly washed myself and my hole, because I had been plugged more or less continuously for 24 hours now, my little hole was not so little, and I could manage to get my fingers deep in there to wash it out. Out of the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror; without my cute outfit, I wasn't really looking so much like the cute sexy sissy schoolgirl, and my makeup was a mess.

I washed it all off, reached into my little clutch purse, pulled out the hot pink lipstick Lori bought for me and put it on, like she had shown me. I tried to get my disheveled pixie hairstyle back to its original form. I walked out of the bathroom, wearing just my chunky Mary Janes, cage and my lip-stick smile. I tried to sashay all the way to where they were, but I hadn't quite mastered it.

When I got back to them on the couch, they were hitting her vape pen and chit-chatting like old friends, talking about what an ass Bob was. "Look at this cute little sissyboy," Angel cooed, when I approached. "You are so fucking sexy, Michelle. I could just eat you up!" She grabbed my head, and started kissing me hard.

She stuffed both halves of her tongue in my mouth and twirled them around. Kissing her was like kissing two people at the same time. I couldn't get over the feeling of it and it caused my clitty to spasm in my cage. I glanced over at Daddy because I had no permission for what was happening. He smiled reassuringly; I tried to blink my thanks to him, and he nodded. I love Daddy so much!

He soon was ready for us to resume our activities. We broke our kiss, and positioned us for the upcoming finale. I was on all fours in the now familiar ass up/head down posture on the edge of the Bellini. Angel stood behind me, dildo at the ready. Daddy knelt with his knees straddling my head and his fabulous cock within reach. He pulled my ass cheeks apart roughly and motioned Angel to eat my asshole.

"With pleasure, Sir!" and I felt her giant unhinged mouth encompass the entire asshole area. And then... that fucking tongue, OH MY GOD! She seemed to be able to move them independently and in counter-directionally. The effect was that they were swirling around in my asshole in opposite rotation. Then, she pushed in through my ring and spread them out, while seemingly also flapping the rest of her tongue which was hugely long. He was holding my ass cheeks far apart so that my gaping hole was giving her unlimited access. I could not handle this for long. I look up at Daddy worried.

"Okay, sissy, but count to ten first." She seemed to want to make it a challenged because she redoubled her efforts. Now she seemed to be cycling through all these effects so fast that they seemed to be happening all at once.

"One...Two...Th..."

"Slower, sissy, start over."

"Sir, please!" He understood I was going to lose the challenge against Angel's wicked tongue. He reached down between my legs and yank on my cage. It was horrible, but it helped.

"ONE... two... three......" I started again more slowly. I made to it eight, and looked at Daddy pleading.

"It's okay sissyboy, but I will punish you later."

"Oh, thank you, Daddy." I came so hard my knees were knocking together. Spurts dribbled out of my sissy clit. My milky cummy was pooling beneath me; luckily the Bellini had plastic covers.

Daddy motioned to Angel that she could start fucking my ass. She eagerly reached for a nearby bottle of lube. Daddy shook his head, no, and pointed to the pool of my sissy cum. "Just use that, she wants it to hurt, don't you my sissy little bitch? Tell Angel why, sissy."

"Yes, Daddy, thank you. I like the pain, and I want to feel all of Daddy's cock as destroys my ass. I am sorry it's not your gorgeous cock, Daddy."

"Soon enough, my sissy. Just imagine it is my cock plundering your boycunt. Beg for what you want, sissy."

"Fuck my asscunt with your big fat cock, Daddy! Thrash my ass, Daddy." He put just the head of His cock into my mouth and gave her the signal. She rammed her cock deep into my ass hard and fast, and that familiar burning pain was there.

If am being honest, the big plug was just a bit better for the burning pain; this dildo was smaller than the one Lori had. While thinner, the dildo had one advantage over the plug: it was significantly longer, which meant it was stimulating my ass much deeper. That full feeling was less intense over all, but it was striking much closer to my core, which made me feel it in my whole body more.

"Oh, Daddy, that burning pain is so good, fuck my ass hard, please!" I said, taking the cock out of my mouth, for a second. He nodded, and she wasted no time, just pounding into me with that hard rubber cock. The feeling was amazing, and I was thinking how much more his fat cock was going to hurt when it was up there. His cock was at least two inches longer and close to twice as thick.

I looked up at him, and with my eyes begged to suck his cock the all the way. He nodded approvingly. My greedy throat once again tried to swallow his cock whole. I was more successful than before, but not too much. Daddy took over feeding me his cock and got maybe a bit deeper than last night, but I still had work to do to take him in all the way.

She was a great fucker. Even though I enjoyed the hard fast action that caused that pain and my muscles to spasm. She was employing all kinds of tricks back there. She gyrated her hips, which seemed to make the cock in my ass swirl around scrapping the walls of my bowels; she hammered it in using long and short strokes; then she would go slow and smoothly, all the way in/all the way out. She was like a one-woman orchestra behind me, playing my ass into a symphony of pain and pleasure.

It was good that Daddy took over fucking my throat because I could not have concentrated on it. I just left my mouth and throat open for him to bury his cock in and out. I knew I was going to come, but with no way to beg permission, I just gave up and let go. I would beg him to punish me later, but I would let the crescendo roll and enjoy the moment.

The first of a wave of orgasms hit me, as they suddenly got into a rhythm; she would ram me forward into his cock in my mouth; as soon as it was at my limit, he would push me off with his cock back toward her. They were using me like some kind of cock see-saw. I was coming continuously now; the pool below my cage was now a lake. My whole body shuddered and convulsed wildly.

They finally slowed their assault, as I was having an out-of-body experience. Daddy took his cock out, and got up from the couch. She was fucking my ass in a gentle tender way, almost romantically. All of the burning pain, I liked so much, was gone, and this was pure pleasure. My muscles spasmed caressing Angel's latex cock. I imagined, what I would be doing for Daddy's cock if it was there. I tried to help pull her in as she rode me in that pleasant way.

Then... Daddy got behind her; he picked up the lube. "No! Sir!" She shouted. "Just like the sissy, use her cum; please make it hurt, Sir! Fuck your sissy's ass hard, please, Sir!"

"Do you want my big cock to destroy your ass, sissy?"

"Yes, Sir, please!" We both responded. He dabbed some of my copious fluid on his cock; and in one swift motion spread her ass cheeks, and heaved his magnificent penis balls deep in her ass. I was expecting a blood-curdling scream, and she did scream, but her moans just a few minutes before were louder. As with taking his cock fluidly down her throat, I got the feeling she had quite a bit of practice with putting cocks up her ass. I was hoping it was the practice, so that someday I would be able to do what she did.

As the big cock crammed into her ass, Angel's cock, which had been singing my ass a lullaby, suddenly shifted into a dramatic opera. As he pushed into her, she pushed into me with equal force and speed. And he, was pulling out all the stops; he was slamming that big cock into her without mercy, and thus she into me. I imagined it as Daddy using her to fuck my ass, and that thought was about to drive me to another sissygasm.

"Daddy, fuck me harder, please may I come, Sir?"

"Yes, please fuck us harder, Sir!" She shouted.

"Are you ready for my cum, sissies?" Oh yes! we were! It wasn't like he was fucking us gently before, but he somehow found another gear. He was furiously pounding us. I could feel Angel getting lifted off the couch as he jammed into her and by extension me. She came first, and the trembling and shuddering from her orgasm sent both Daddy and me over the edge. He kept his cock buried inside her as pumped load after load of cum in her ass, making her twitch, along with her cock in my ass.

Daddy finally pulled out, and made me race around her to shove his coated cock back in my mouth straight out of her ass. Daddy's cum was delicious, and I was happy that he hadn't used the lube, after all. It was clear he just wanted me to clean the head, but I wanted more, so he let me swallow as much as I could, then pulled out, and showed me to where his cum was slithering out of Angel's gaping asshole. I turned to get the rest of my reward as she grinded her ass on my face. All in all, a very productive evening.

We sat around a bit after just resting up. "JJ, why haven't you fucked this sexy bitch yet? Who cares about those little berries and little clitty?"

"It's complicated, slut. Plus, I won't have to wait too long to get it just the way I want. Right, sissy faggot?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

I had made a mess of my pretty outfit, so I borrowed some clothes from Angel. She had nothing in the schoolgirl department. So, I was dressed more toward the Goth slut side of the spectrum. She lent me a micro black vinyl mini skirt that barely covered my ass, a thong, and tight halter top, which would have shown off my boobs, if had them. She reapplied my makeup and re-coifed my hairstyle.

In the cab on the way home, Daddy seemed pensive and far away. He was stroking my thigh, which was looking hot, I must say, in Angel's tiny skirt and thigh-high fish-net stockings.

Finally, he seemed to come to and pulled my head onto his lap; pulled out his cock, which was flaccid for once and pop it in my mouth. "Just the head! Sissy!"

"Yes, Daddy," I mumbled already hoping get more of it. "Sissy, I have decided to let you keep your peenie. The balls have to go, though for you to get what you want. And quit that "Daddy" shit, right now. Let's keep that as something we do with Angel only. Your slut wife is already on edge with this jealousy shit. If you push her, she will go over. I tell you, as much fun as I'm having with you, without her, there is no deal. That is non-negotiable. Do you understand, sissy?"

"Yes, Da... I mean Sir!" I said pulling his cock out and back in. He slapped my face reminding me of my place and to make his point clear.

"Sissy, you are beguiling me. Most of the cucks just melt into the scenery for me. They might be fascinated by my big cock, but they just want to watch me punish their wives and give them what they need with it. Some want to suck me off, but it's only to remind themselves of their inferior cuckold status. Some beg me to fuck their asses, but it's only a fantasy.

"I could never even imagine fucking any of them... but you. You made me so hot tonight, and Angel has never been hotter. I think we could take her away from Bob, you and I could cuck that son of a bitch."

He lifted my head off his lap and made me open my legs and give him access. He pulled out the small key, I recognized was for my cage. He unlocked the front of my cage, then reached into the cupholder for the gin and tonic to-go he had made himself before leaving Angel's and dipped my tiny battered peenie into it. When I had shriveled back to almost nothing, he freed it from its prison and gently diddled it with his giant fingers. I moaned pretty loudly; the driver who had been intrigued by us from the start was staring at me in the rearview and watched as I closed my eyes in partial ecstasy.

"Angel is right! You are a fucking sexy little bitch. I won't turn you completely into girl; I am going to keep you in an indeterminate state. I could easily get a cute regular girl to be my slut, but this is hotter. If you two whores hadn't tired me out tonight, I think I could fuck your little ass tonight!" That almost made me fully cum.

As we were approaching our apartment, he seemed to shift back to the strict disciplinarian. "Sissy, don't tell you slut wife, everything that happened tonight. Tell her some of it, but try to minimize your role in my arousal. Be a good little sissy hubby to her for these next few weeks. I moved your appointment to Tuesday morning, to let you rest from tonight. I'll pick you up them.

"But we are not going to have much contact for a while. I'll text instructions." I agreed and went on home. I had an embarrassing issue with the doorman, who didn't recognize me at first and then was shocked when I explained who I was.

I finally got in, I found Lori passed out on our bed, much as we had left her; dead to the world. I lay next to her intending to get up and clean myself up, but was instantly just as passed out as she was.

The next morning was Monday, I was still on leave, working occasionally from home and Lori didn't work until Wednesday. We awoke both really sore from the previous night's activities. I tried to do everything for Lori, to make her feel like the center of attention. I ordered brunch from our favorite diner down the street and some champagne for mimosas. We hadn't had a chance to talk since her blow-up last night, and I wanted her in a good mood, without making her feel like I was trying to "steal her man."

I gave her a brief outline of our visit to Angel's, leaving out anything that might make her jealous of me taking him. I was fairly successful and managed to distract her by eating her barred up pussy lapping gently at her clit through the bars. She was relaxing and getting pretty aroused, by my edited recitation of last night's escapades.

Her pussy was pretty wet and she scooched her butt toward the edge of her chair to present her sore asshole for me lick. I started licking and poking my tongue into her. She nodded for me to stand up and kiss her; she wanted to taste herself. I realized this was probably not allowed ordinarily, but he did tell me I had to assuage her. When I stood up, she looked closely at my frilly panties and noticed I had no cage.

She was instantly suspicious. She began to kiss me deeply and I tried to fill her mouth with tongue to distract her from what she had seen (or, not seen). But her sexual energy just petered out and she pulled back from our kiss. "What happened to your cage, sissy faggot? Did you put your tiny little wee wee in that fucking slut?!" The thought of it seemed rather silly to me, but even sillier for her to be jealous of something she herself would never want to do.

"NO! honey! He took the cage off in the cab on the way home." I proclaimed honestly, but then I added, sort of honestly, "he said he could trust me now that you had the chastity thingy, and I had proven my submission to him."

"Yeah, you sure??"

"Yes, honey, he told me that I had to make sure you were happy because, without you, there was no deal. I swear to you, honey, I am not trying to steal him, I just want us to keep him."

"He said that?!" Just then our phones both beeped and we knew he had sent instructions. We each turned to our phones immediately.

Dear Cuck and Cunt,

These are instructions for the next phase of our relationship. I am going to give you some time off from your recent exertions. Because of the extremes of our activities, it is necessary to space out our sessions. We will have limited contact for the next few weeks, but I will be checking up on you regularly.

To do, Slut:

Get back on the pill; we're not having any pregnancies, and I'm not wearing a condom. Eventually, I am going to have your tubes tied.

I made an appointment with a dietician, friend of mine, she will give your diet from now on. Follow it closely and sinch up that corset every day to get your waist where I want it.

You are not allowed to come on your own, but I will call and help your cucky sissy make you cum from time to time.

I have released his little clitty from the cage. He's no threat to spoil my property and I have different plans for him now. He knows he's not allowed to touch it. Tomorrow, I'll bring over some goodies, when I pick up the sissy for the appointment.

You will get lip injections to plump up your lips just shy of full-blown bimbo. The office will call you to set up the appointment, they'll have a picture of what I want.

To do, Sissy Cuckold:

Before your appointment tomorrow clean out your boypussy really well. You will start an estrogen supplement regimen. We'll talk about that at the appointment. You're both going to the dietitian; your diet is for increasing your weight. I have some exercises to keep you from getting flabby and develop those glutes and broaden the hips.

After seeing what the corset does for your whore wife, I want you to get one too. Angel will set that up for you. She also will do the rest of your tattoos, for which she has the designs.

I will bring you some new plugs too. These are meant to keep your hole open, without the stimulation. I'll start you with the smallest and move on to the next size once it is not stimulating your sissy clitty.

Both of you have things for which to be punished, but you'll have to wait until our next session. I'll see you bright and early tomorrow, sissy be ready.