From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harry, let's at least get her inside. C'mon." She wore a wide collar with the word "Whore" written in front with a leash chain attached. Dr. Harris tugged on it leading her into our apartment with the rest following. Mr. Jenkins followed them recording the whole while.

Once inside, Dr. Harris nudged her onto all-fours and drug her into the dining area like misbehaved bitch dog, lifting her head by the leash and slapping her frequently as they walked down the hallway. The bulky shoes were giving trouble, which slowed her down. Each time she paused, he impatiently yanked on her chain and smacked her.

They turned right into the dining area off the kitchen, where they focused on the table. The few things on the table were cleared by the guys as Mr. Jenkins waved them to remove the tablecloth. As they worked on the table. Mr. Jenkins moved in and made her get on her knees.

There was another awkward cut, and when video came back it had a very different feel. Mr. Jenkins had switched from his phone to digital cameras, set up strategically in our dining area. He was standing very close to the camera speaking directly to the viewer; behind him I could see the guys involved in some commotion. "Hey there sissy," he was crowing, "we're inside now and the boys are getting your slut wife ready for we might call the choo-choo experience."

When he moved away, the boys were busy tying Lori up for use. She was on her knees; her outfit was looking less pristine. She still had the shoes on, but much of the babydoll was now torn especially around her titties where the whole front had been ripped open so that they were now fully exposed. Her hair was disheveled, no doubt, from being drug around.

Bob was using rope to bind her in a very precise fashion. He held her arms behind her pointed straight at the raccoon tail in her ass. He wound the rope several times around her shoulders including her arms and right across the top of tits. Then he did the same around the underside of her breasts, across her arms and back, locking her arm behind her just above her elbows.

Then, he brought the rope around to the front and wound it around her right tit and then the left, four times. He threaded the rope through the center of the figure-eight this created and wound around that twice. He yanked up on the three feet of rope left and tossed it over her left shoulder. The effect was that her giant tits were pointing out like missiles with the big nipples and the silver rings protruding from them.

Mr. Jenkins attached two thin chains with clips, one end to a ring on the collar, then pushed her head roughly toward the floor, adjusted the length of the chains and clipped the other ends to the nipple rings. "Look at me, you fucking whore!" He snarled, as he extended her head with the leash, to look at him the chains wrenched her wound up titties toward her chin. She groaned loudly and was likely grimacing under her lip protection. "On your feet, bitch!"

She began to try, but had not made significant progress, when he jerked her by a combination of the leash and the rope around her tits. Her screams were muffled by the pack and the fact that she soon was choking from the collar. He pulled her forcefully backward toward the dining table. Once there, he pushed her onto it, so her ass was set right on the edge of the table. He pointed Bob and Dr. Harris to her feet and the each took one and clipped the shoe to the leg of the table spreading her wide.

Then he pushed her so that her back was on the table and her crotch protruded obscenely. Her tits were stretched tight, while she tried to keep her head up so as not pull further on them.

"We are going to play a little party game, fellas," Mr. Jenkins was announcing. "Here are the rules." As he started, he moved back toward the table and crudely fondled her tortured tits. She gasped and groaned loudly.

"You are familiar with the shot clock in basketball; we are going to have a two-minute shot clock. You will fuck the whore for two minutes; make her scream or moan, you score two points; make her come, its three. Once you come, you're out. Most points wins and gets to be the first one to fuck her ass. You each get to strike the whore for each point you score.

"Are you okay with that, slut? You okay with all these guys fucking and striking you?"

"Ooooh, yes, Sir! I would love that, please." Then she asked in a plaintive voice that was hard to make out through her mouth covering [this is an approximation]: "Sir, please, I know how much you enjoy abusing my tits. They are so painful and vulnerable right now; would like to strike them first, Sir. I'd would love to give you that pleasure, Sir, please!"

This stopped him in his tracks; it was just the kind of thing he loved. She was offering herself for pain he had not even asked her to give. He leaned over and kissed her forehead, and said, "yes, slut, I would like that very much. I know I said I wanted to start fresh, but this offer really makes up for a lot. I promise to enjoy it thoroughly, as I know you'd like me to."

"Thank you, Sir!"

He had Bob hand him the cat-o-nine tails, and pull back on her leash choking here while pulling her head and back, further stretching her tits for him to strike. He struck her hard, but with some restraint; she screamed loudly, but it was stifled by the lip mask, and she grunted and squirmed jerking her stung tits in the process.

"How was that, whore?"

"Oh, my fucking god, that was so painful, Sir my nipples are flaming with pain, and my tits are bound so tight that I could feel each individual prick of the whip. Thank you, Sir for letting me give pleasure this way. Please strike me again, strike me as hard as you'd like, Sir." Again, this was coming through garbled and partly muted.

He struck her again, this time harder and more freely. She responded the same way. He would strike her ten times total and her tits regained that tortured look they had begun lose. When she asked for more after the twelfth time, he responded with, "that'll do, whore! Our guests are eager to enjoy you."

Larry nudged Alex down onto his knees in front of the table where Lori's right leg was tied; the rest of the men quickly surrounded them. As Alex began fluffing duties. With her legs spread wide open, Mr. Jenkins went to work on the chastity device. He used the tiny key to unlock it then pulled the bars out through her rings cautiously. Once it was all off, he fanned out the rings swinging open her labia, like saloon doors. Below this, the racoon tail still protruded, hanging down toward the floor.

He then threaded two lengths of black silk ribbon through the rings and tied them to each leg keeping her opening widely exposed. When he had finished his work, he tugged at the tail making her squirm. Then he pushed her knees back and tied them with thinner strands of rope to the table leg holding her hips wider and straining her pussy lips rings. He poked a finger and then two into her cunt which was soaking wet, as usual, and made sloppy wet sloosh sound.

Meanwhile, the men took turns plunging into Alex's throat. It was the tall thin man, named Fritz, who first approached. Mr. Jenkins set the timer. He had a long though rather less girthy dick than our other friends, and he just rammed right into her without restraint, she instantly groaned loudly and moaned. It was enough apparently.

"Score!" Mr. Jenkins shouted and the rest of the gang whooped. He was the first one and just slammed right into her; to stay with the basketball analogy, this was an easy lay-up.

"Keep track of your own scores, gentleman, we are on the honor system. I'll resolve any disputes that arise."

Fritz was slamming into her at a gallop now, while reaching out and squeezing and slapping her already battered tits. At first, my wife was passive, there was clearly lots of pain to get over, but soon, she was making motions with her body--despite her bound state--to get more of him into her cunt. He leaned over and slapped at her tits harder, making her yelp and groan. Score. She was squirming and moaning and breathing hard, but not quite there when Mr. Jenkins called "Time!"

Mr. Jenkins reset the clock and Larry stepped up next. He took a different approach; he thrusts his fat cock slowly and sensually into her gaping canal and tugged gently on her tail. She thrashed around violently, as made love to her hole; she herself jerked her tits back when she threw her head back, causing her to screech with pain. But she was moaning noisily and was soon begging to come, "oooh fuck, ooh fuck, oooh..." she repeated as he continued his ministrations.

"Score, three-pointer!" Mr. Jenkins shouted.

As she was coming on his cock, he changed tack and began just pounding into her with all his massive weight, and groping her tits. She was screaming and may have come again. Mr. Jenkins gave him the three points as his time elapsed.

The clock was reset, and Bob step up for his turn. He started by tugging on the silk lace and pulling her pussy lips even further apart and wrenching her tail almost dislodging her buttplug. He grabbed bound tits and used them for leverage to hoist his big cock into her. She wailed into her lip mask and grunted deep and jerked so violently that the table leg came briefly off the floor. Mr. Jenkins gave him the score.

He continued to pummel her pussy and using her tits as handles for the rest of his time without let up. She was whimpering by the end, but the judge gave no score, as Dr. Harris step in for his turn. He had a trick up his sleeve: as soon as his clock started, he pushed two fingers deep into her cunt and fingered her roughly, she moaned, but did not scream. Then, while keeping the fingers in slid his really fat cock in alongside.

He went in slow and smooth eliciting more moans from here and attempts at gyrating her hips to open herself up to him. "Aaah, you like that, you fuckin' whore!"

"Oh, God! Yes! Fuck me!" She muffled. In addition to the in/out motion he was also moving up and down and side to as he fucked her in a more controlled way especially for him, who seemed always impatient to me. She was moaning vulgarly and proclaiming her orgasm.

"Three!" Mr. Jenkins hollered like a sports announcer.

She was still mewling intensely, and Dr. Harris was pleading with the ref, for another two points. Nope, it was one event, was the decision. And Dr. Harris continued his motions through the rest of his time. After having the most intense orgasm so far, she seemed spent had little reaction. He had to move without scoring any further points.

The continued taking turns cycle through. Each time they had to escalate their approaches to yield a response from her. At one point, Fritz had his fist in there while shoving his cock into it, virtually jerking himself off inside her gaping cunt. He was the first to come just after this move, which netted him five points. She had screeched wildly when he first buried his fist in her, but when started fucking her sensually with his hand already in there she came again, shivering and quaking from the intensity.

Alex meanwhile kept all the guys "alert" while they waited their turn, he had one cock in his mouth and jerked the other two, and on occasion had two in his mouth while he jerked one. At one point, Larry just unloaded into his subs mouth with gusto.

Only Bob and Dr. Harris remained and they were both vanquished on the same turn, one after the other. Mr. Jenkins had moved our dining room clock into the shot, so that I could see that about 45 minutes had elapsed by the time Bob came all over my wife's pelvis and on her open cunt lips. But some edited had been done because the video was half that length.

"Okay, guys, let's hear some totals."

Larry was the big winner, he had scored 18 points, he hit quite few three pointers. Fritz caught up with his last move. He had 14, and Bob and Dr. Harris each had 10. They were all worked up, but also a bit spent and decided to take a breather. They sat around the table on chairs with Lori still strung up like Thanksgiving turkey.

Mr. Jenkins, finally, decided it was time to go on. He nodded to Bob, and they began to untie her from the table. Once they had undone the clips and the thin rope by her knees, they stood her up. She was wobbly, so they held her up and guided her to her knees to spot in front of the table where they had spread a plastic tarp. Her arms and tits still bound and her nipples chained to her collar.

Alex was sent to get beers for everyone, and Mr. Harris worked on getting the lip mask off Lori's face. When he revealed her lips, they were remarkably less puffy than they had been the last time I saw them. They were still swollen, but the look about half the size they had been.

"What do you think, Harry?" Mr. Jenkins asked calling Dr. Harris over.

"This looks good, JJ, despite our earlier, heh heh, erm, encounter. She'll be fine by tomorrow, but let's put a fresh gel pack on her for the rest." He lightly caressed her lips with his thumb feeling for bumps. "Umm, look at those fat bimbo lips... so fuck'n slutty!"

Alex came in with the beers, Mr. Jenkins sent him back for a glass for Lori, who couldn't drink of the bottle with vulnerable lips. There was a cut in the video and when we scene returned all the guys including Alex were surrounding my kneeling tied up and leashed wife, with her huge hooker lips still exposed.

"Okay, fellas, remember to be gentle with the lips, do you want with the rest of her, but try not to abuse her lips. Whore!" and he yanked on her backward toward his voice by placing his knee in the middle of her back and pulling back on her leash. He peered at her from above and behind her and leaned forward, "open your mouth wide!" She did as he asked, and he spat right into it. "Try not to suck their dicks as they piss on you, whore! What do you say?"

"Thank you, Sir!"

He moved back and it was Alex who first began to piss on her he pissed on her hair, which was really high. Mr. Jenkins slapped at her bound tits and pulling on what was left of her babydoll, before he began pissing on them. From her left side, Larry's big cock aimed right for her mouth, which she turned to him wide open to receive his emissions. In very short order the makeup, which had already been smudged from her earlier treatment, began to run down her face. Her face seemed to be melting right off her.

Dr. Harris and Fritz joined Mr. Harris in deluging her massive trussed-up tits and down her front. When the rain of piss finally stopped, Mr. Jenkins began to "massage" her big tits and rip more of what remained of her outfit. She looked pitiful and pathetic, like a mangy dog, but she seemed to be smiling. The guys had not been gentle and left her with bruises all over her body. The tits had gone from red to purples with many marks on them.

Mr. Jenkins drug her to her feet by the leash un ceremoniously yanked the plug by tail and dropped it on the plastic, and dragged her by collar into the bathroom to wash up.

There was another cut, and we opened back up in our bedroom. Lori is tied to a bedpost with her arms tied together, but above her head. Her poor tits have been released at last from the rope, though not from the chains that had them tied to her collar, and they were swaying back and forth as he was turning her over to face the post.

"Alright, boys, time to collect on your winnings. Should we go from highest to lowest or the other way? Larry, you won. You wanna go first, or last?"

"I'm fine either way, Jay, s'long as I get to go."

"Okay, let's build up to you and then you can take her ass first. Whore, show him what he's won, spread those leg. She was hanging primarily from her leash, so that spreading her legs as he wanted caused her to choke. She spread her legs still perched on the ridiculously high heeled torture boots. Her arms were tied up, but she could hold on to the bed post so that she wasn't entirely hanging from her neck, but it required constant shifting from one to the other.

He spread her cheeks open to give Larry a view of the "goods." She had been wearing what turned out to be a rather large buttplug with the tail all night, so her ass gaping. He pushed two fingers into her cunt and then popped them into her asshole.

"Gape that whorehole for me, bitch! Show Larry where is cock is going!"

"Yes, Sir." Her lips were again protected, so everything she said was muffled again. He spread his fingers inside her and pulled her ass cheeks apart violently and held them open for Larry. Her hole opened up like and old camera shutter. And there again was the lurid symbol of my wife's total degradation: "WHORE!" with the O now as big as the other letters. Larry made a wolf-like noise that evoked his arousal.

"Are you excited, whore? May I let our guests, strike you as they wish?"

"Oh, yes, please, please Sir. Thank you, sir, for letting me please you and our friends this way."

"Okay, Bob, Harry, you are the low scores, who wants to go first?"

Bob was about to go when Dr. Harris pointed out that Alex, might want to have a go for all the work he did for the game. Mr. Jenkins agreed, and settled on five points, and he would go first. Mr. Jenkins was "going easy" on her in favor of his future plans to have her re-marked. He picked less harsh tools for the guys to use and instructed them avoid her tits (though he had, of course, done quite a number on them). There was the small cat-o-nine tails, a short crop, and small leather flogger, all would cause pain, but not big welts and bruises that would take weeks to heal, like the cane or the whip.

Alex stepped up cautiously, he picked the crop and timidly swatted her. She flinched, but remained silent. He started to swing again, when she shouted as best she could through the lip guards, "Hit harder, you faggot, I want to actually feel it." His face went red with humiliation. He was no top, but when he turned to take his next shot his cock cage was standing straight up, as the embarrassment must have aroused him.

He struck her more firmly, but hardly anything she would consider enough, and she taunted him again through her muffled lips. None of his five swats made much of an impression. When Bob came up to take his turn, she turned her head toward him and sniped, "Sir, please hit me like a real fucking man, not like that fag!"

"Oh, don't worry bitch, you're about to feel me. Spread your fucking legs, whore." And he kicked at her shoes to push legs apart. He picked up the small flogger and started with a hard swat on her luscious booty. It made a thwack noise, and she shook from the suddenness and pain on her wide-open pussy.

"Ummm, Sir. Thank you, more please." He concentrated most of his hits right there, but struck her on the small of her back a couple of times, which gave her some shivers and moaning. Dr. Harris was next, and he picked the crop he swatted her cunt a few times too, but then worked mostly on her ass. She was screeching with pain, but mostly moaning with pleasure as they continued to administer swats to her body. Fritz focused almost exclusively on her back. As with Mr. Jenkins before on her tits, he made a pattern the cat-o-nine down the middle of her back. It was an almost floral pattern.

Finally, it came time for Larry. "Hey, bitch! I didn't like you disrespected by boy here."

"It's not my fault he can't fucking hit for shit. Sir." She was taunting him right before he was about to strike her. She's a crazy fucking painslut. "I tell you what, Sir, if you make me come while striking me, I'll apologize to your sub. I'm pretty close, Sir. Feel my pussy." Larry reached in and pulled his hand back and made that same wolfish sound as before.

He called Alex over and had him spread her cheeks for him pulled her legs apart leaving her in the choking or holding on dilemma and began swatting her open asshole with the crop with deadly accuracy and the weight of a 6'4" over 300-lb weightlifter behind him. She was screaming through her mask in now time, he stopped his swatting to rub her asshole, gently reaching into her cunt for lubrication.