From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was purring now, while letting herself choke on the collar to give him as much access as possible and no longer able to hold on with her hand. He pushed his finger into her whorehole, which gently spanking her pussy with his other hand. She gyrated her enviable bottom, while moaning and groaning into her mask, her legs quaking.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, please, Sir, may I come?" She gurgled through lip protection, while still half choking. Larry stopped all movement, but held his hands in place. He had two fingers up her ass and on the crop hovering around her clitoris.

"Apologize to my sub, slut!"

"Please, Sir, I am so sorry I taunted and disrespected you, Alex! Please, Sir, please finish me. Please may I come, Sir, pleeeease!"

"Was that okay, baby?" He looked down at Alex, who was sitting between legs holding her buttcheeks open for him. Alex nodded, and Larry nodded back and stuck his cock out for Alex to suck on. He resumed his activities swatting her pussy now harder with the crop, while trying to insert a third finger in her ass. She was illogically screaming and moaning at the same time.

"Okay, bitch, go ahead and come." She came powerfully. Alex, holding her ass open, could not keep her from wildly raising and lowering her lower body, gasping for breath through giant plastic lips on the way up and strangling herself on the way down. Her tits jostled the chains as the collar impelled her head back tugging on them on the way down.

Larry had long lost count and was, no doubt, way passed the 19 swats he was entitled to, though no one seemed. He put down the crop looked back Mr. Jenkins and opened his wide asking he if could collect on the second part of his prize.

"Beg Larry to fuck your whorehole, slut!"

Given her current situation: in the midst of knee quaking orgasm, Larry having just pulled his fingers out of her ass; the lip pack muffling her speech and the fact that she was choking herself more than half the time, it was impossible to make her response, but it was clear she was trying to beg for Larry's big fat cock to impale her hole. Her groans and moans were intense and sounded more like a wounded animal than a human woman.

Larry nudged Alex out of the way, and reached up and lowered the leash so it was tied, letting her bend in half at the waist. He kicked at her oversized shoes and to widen her stance, she fell forward catching herself with by collar, choking again. As soon as recovered her balance, Larry thrust his fat cock into her nasty hole in one motion, while holding her cheeks open.

He did it firmly, not gently, but relatively slowly; the whole while he used weight to put pressure on her collar, leaning down on her. Once he hit bottom, he took his hands off her ass, put even by pushing down on her back just above her waist.

He was choking her purposely and waited until she began gagging distress, to let go. He let her catch her breath then pulled out quickly, picked her up by her hips and shoved back onto his cock with tremendous force. Her legs were off the floor, as he had folded her partly in half, but she was still tied to the bedpost by her leash and collar. He was holding most her bottom weight up, but the top half was suspended by the restraint.

Larry was no using her body to masturbate himself with; he held her up as if was weightless and fucked into her hole with impunity. He was ravaging her hole, while often pulling at her restrained neck in his wild bucking into her.

She was still moaning and groaning, occasionally yelping or screeching with pain, or gurgling and gagging from the choke. Larry was not fucking like someone who was trying to make it last. He seemed so excited by the whole scene that he could not control himself. He was rolling her up until his cock was just out of her and then driving her back down onto it to the hilt, at literally, break neck speed.

As expected, he did not last long and very quickly put her back down, where she once again lost he balance, but just he shoved all the back in a held her in place.

"Take my fucking cum, you fuckin' hoah!"

"Yeeees, come in my assssss, tthhir!" He managed to gurgle out.

He held himself deep inside her, for what seemed a long time, then collapsed on top of her causing her continued choking distress. Finally, Mr. Jenkins stepped up in front of the camera, "Well, sissy you must be exhausted from your ordeal today. Believe me, their going to be fucking your wife all night long, but we'll save showing you that for another day..." nd the screen went blank.

I lay there in my hospital bed, trying to figure out what I felt about what I had just witnessed. I was mostly in shock. I was still quite fuzzy because of the drugs and my brain was tired from just the stimulus of watching that video. I felt those feelings of betrayal that were becoming my most constant companions. But, I also that even with the kind of abuse I watched her experience, she seemed satisfied, at least, sexually.

The kind of sex we had could never come anywhere near this. On the other side, though I felt humiliated by my inability to satisfy my own wife. I was aroused by being able to provide this kind pleasure to Him. I knew that not only was enjoying the voyeuristic pleasure of putting on this show.

He was also luxuriating in his largess, that he could provide to his guests this unmitigated pleasure. And, perhaps more important, where I was concerned that he could make me witness such a debauchery of my wife. That he could revel in the astonishing emotional pain this might cause me, and that I submitted willingly to all of it. I fell asleep in these kinds of thoughts.