From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 11

Story Info
Michelle is surprised by a visit from an old friend.
5.8k words
4.72
12.6k
5
0

Part 11 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

Visit from an Old Friend

I woke up still groggy and achy from the surgery and pain pills. A nurse came in to change by bandaging and check the wounds. I asked her, when Dr. Harris would come see me and when I might be discharged. She couldn't tell me, but said he should be in soon. It was after lunch before Dr. Harris skulked in, looking really bedraggled. He removed the bandages and checked my wounds, with eyes half opened.

"Ms. Kunt, everything looks really good we are going to discharge you in a little while. I believe your--erm--wife will be picking you up?" I had texted her earlier and then called, but I had not yet heard back from her. No doubt, she was passed out from previous night's exertions. I could only imagine the things they had done to her after the video was cut last night.

It was after five when she finally wandered in. She had on dark glasses and a long trenchlike coat that covered up everything. She brought me some loose sweat clothes I could get into easily and helped me get dressed. They wheeled me down to the lobby where we got into a cab and then I was wheeled up to our apartment, with the help of our doorman.

She put me to bed and gave me a pain pill, and I was soon drifting to sleep. We talked very little in the taxi home. We were both exhausted, and had not much to say to each other. She was generally shaky in all her movements and her voice low and raspy with a general quivery timbre.

Now, she wanted to apologize again for the recovery room, but again I waved her off again.

"Look, Lori, I can't blame you for that. I know it was really his doing and you were just following his commands. I felt bad, but it's not your fault, or anybody's "fault." We both picked this; we're subs, we're supposed feel pain; it's okay."

"Oh, Mitchell!" She was sobbing, but I couldn't tell exactly why, though I felt the tension of the moment.

"Lori, I think we are way past, Mitchell. It'll have to be Michelle from now on." I said jovially, pointing down to my crotch with its bulge of bandages. She laughed between sobs and we hugged in a sisterly way, she leaning down over me in bed. I nuzzled her neck and closed my eyes and took in her smell, which no longer familiar. I fell asleep instantly and didn't get up until just before noon the next day.

The next week, I continued to convalesce at home; we had very little contact with Mr. Jenkins. I was beginning to feel neglected. He video-chatted with us every day, but it was all inspections and progress reports. My wounds and Lori's beautiful breasts had started healing again too. Most of the bruises had healed and only some scars were noticeable.

We had settled into a subbie routine we would go about our sub chores like strapping in our corsets, or putting in the new plugs, etc. I finally went into work where I was now officially out as a trans woman. Lori would go to her part time gig. We lived somewhat celibate lives, which seemed strange for sex slaves. We would make out sometimes, but always stop if we got too close.

Monday of the third week after the surgery, we got a text from Mr. Jenkins. He said he would be going out of town for a few of days and would be incommunicado, but he also said he would have a special surprise on Friday night. We were to "behave" ourselves until then.

That Friday morning, we followed the routine. Back at work, I was on pins and needles all day about what the surprise could be. I could only hope that it was finally my new anal obsession with his glorious cock. My hole spasmed around my plug thinking about it. I was wearing the largest one now, and the second smallest clit cage.

My peenie, in the moments I saw it out of its cage was now only slightly larger than Lori's clit, which was big for a clit, and my breasts were getting soft and sore and had developed a kind of puffiness; there were definitely breast growing there, and my nipples were tripled in size. I was wearing sexy, but acceptable business attire at work.

The feeling between my legs was beyond strange. Sometimes, I could swear I still felt as if my testicles were there, but I would feel down there and find nothing, but a smooth landing strip from my clit all the way up to my asshole. The two tiny rings that held my cage in place were barely noticeable most of the times. Unless I directly felt for them, I would forget they were there.

My face was amazing. As a boy I had never really spent much time looking at myself in mirrors. My looks never really seemed to impress anyone and least of all me. The few minutes I spent at the sink brushing my teeth were the only times when I would catch a glimpse of my face. But, now, I would find myself starring at that pretty girl in the mirror and tracing the new lines.

Dr. Harris, despite the lechery, had done a great job the scars were imperceptible now. I had gone back to Bob's for my tattoos, I had one just like Lori's, over my clitty, but mine said J.J. Jenkins's Sissy Bitch. Around my asshole instead of WHORE, it said, JJ's by my crack and "CUNT," where the "U" was my hole. Lori's was done in black, but mine was in red, which made the whole thing look much more lurid.

Everything had changed; I felt that even my metabolism was changing. I had always felt speedy as a guy; I moved impatiently through the world trying to get there as soon as possible. As a woman, I felt more leisurely in everything I did. It may have even made me better engineer. Engineers are always careful with numbers, but I had always rushed to get through them quickly, often having to check and recheck. Now, I focused without hurry on getting them right once.

It was this way in every aspect of life. As a man, I would dress hurriedly, wearing whatever my hand first landed on. As a woman, I would plan out my outfit the night before with care and deliberateness. Depending on who I had to meet with or what activities were involved in my day. Eerily, even though I was moving more slowly through it, the whole world seemed to have slowed down for me. But this day I was so impatient that it was going by too slowly.

My day finally done, I left work dreaming of what was to come. When I got to my building, I found Mr. Jenkins sitting in one of the overstuffed chairs in our lobby. He had a fiendish look on his face, but welcomed me like his long-lost sissy. "Michelle, oh, I have missed you, sissy. How are you? I have such a surprise for you sissy." His whole vibe was off, seemed hopped up on something and quite his usual commanding self.

"Oh, Sir, I'm so glad to see you too. What is it?"

"Just, wait 'til we get upstairs!" In the elevator and he gave my ass a hard grope and wiggled it some hoping for more. I was beside myself with anticipation of what was about to happen. I looked over at his handsome face and felt myself aroused in my completely new way. I couldn't think of what else he could be so excited about. This must be it... right?

When we got upstairs, I opened the door, and was shocked by what I saw: my wife was on her knees in our living room with the big cock of our old friend Joe (from Houston) buried down her throat. She was bobbing on it like her neck was spring loaded. Her wide-opened eyes peered up at him. But as I approached, she turned toward me, and I could see that look of pure lust in her face. She had a wide grin as she looked at me, but past me.

"She's done it to you again, sissy! Ask him how he happens to be here today." Mr. Jenkins shouted gleefully. Laughing his hardy "HO HO HOH" laugh. This is what he was so hopped up on. The anticipation of how much he was about to humiliate and degrade me.

"How, Joe?" I managed to blurt.

"She texted me a couple of weeks ago; begged me to come fuck her in the ass like I had always wanted to. She said you were such a faggot that you wouldn't even mind, that you would probably jerk off to it. Dude, what the fuck? You're a hot chick now?"

"Whore! Is this true? Did you say that to your husband's best friend?"

"Yes, Sir I did."

"And are you enjoying sucking his big cock?"

"Yes, Sir I am. His cock was always so delicious, I always loved sucking it."

"Did I give you permission to suck his cock, whore?"

"What the fuck, who is this dude?" Joe, said, confused.

"He's our Dom, Mr. Jenkins, just relax, Joe, and let me suck your cock." Lori said and swallowed it whole again.

"I am going to have punish you for that, slut, but you don't care, do you slut?"

"No, Sir, I need you to punish me, but please may I let Joe fuck my ass, Sir?"

"You'll have to be punished for that as well. Do you want that?

"Yes, Sir. Please, I want his cock in my ass. I wanted it all this time; I was just afraid."

"Okay, slut. Keep sucking his cock. Do you see what a deceitful piece of shit whore she is, cucky?"

"Yes, sir, thank you for showing me and for letting her be who she truly is."

"Take this key, and go unlock your whore wife's cunt, but don't disturb Joe's blowjob. Then, get on your knees over here and watch dutifully as your wife gives her ass to your old friend, and don't say another word, unless spoken to, sissy."

Lori eagerly opened her legs to give me access to her box. She was slurping on Joe's cock and slobbering all over it. I had to fiddle half blindly down in her crotch to get the key in and then to turn it. She took the cock out of her mouth for a second to give me a chance.

She said, "look faggot! This big cock has fucked your wife many times, sissy faggot. You want to taste it don't you?"

I did, I looked over at Mr. Jenkins, he shook his head pointed to spot on in the corner, where I was to kneel and watch as my wife was taken anally by former "best friend." I finally got the lock open and pulled out the bars carefully. I took them and went to kneel in my corner.

Mr. Jenkins had methodically removed his clothes and was now standing fairly close to Joe holding his missile cock out. "May I cut in," he said in mock politeness.

"Please, do." He nudged her head off Joe's cock and directed it toward his and shoved it in balls deep. She gagged and choked and her cheeks exploded a few times. Her new juicy fat lips looked so hot filled with his cock. I just followed it in and out. If my clit could still get a real erection, it would be now at full mast; it was flowing precum freely though.

"So, Joe, even though you were fucking this slut regularly, she never let you fuck her ass? Is that correct?"

"That's true, I tried a few times, but she wasn't into it. She was afraid of the pain."

"Oh, she's into it now! Aren't you, slut?"

"Oh, yes, Sir, I want his cock up my ass so bad, Sir. Please, let him fuck my ass, Sir?"

"Check this out. Turn around and show Joe what your ass looks like these days." She squealed and giggled as she turned to give him the best view, lowered herself into the head down/ass up position, and spread her butt cheeks for him. When the ugly tattoo came into focus, Joe was clearly aroused, he reached down a traced the "O," then stabbed into it with it with his index finger.

"Holy shit, Lori, that's so nasty. I can't believe you are even nastier than when I was fucking you behind that faggot's back."

"Go ahead and fuck her ass, Joe. No lube, and don't be gentle; she likes it really rough; she likes the pain. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes, Joe, fuck me as a hard as you want; don't worry about hurting me! I like it. How do you like my tattoo? Fuck it, Joe; fuck my WHORE-hole." He needed no further invitation he spat into her hole and shoved his cock in there and started aggressively pounding her "O" without restraint.

"Hey, Joe, you may want to slow down; not for her comfort; she doesn't care, but for you, let it last a little longer." Joe followed this sage advice. Mr. Jenkins moved in front of her and positioned her mouth onto his cock... and she was moaning on it as Joe hammered into her back end.

They were going at it like this for a while, when Mr. Jenkins, thought of something. He had Joe lay on his back on the floor and had her squat onto his cock ramming it in her ass, as he pushed her down onto it. She instantly started grinding her ass on his big cock, bouncing up and down. But she tried to maintain some control, figuring Mr. Jenkins had a plan.

He stepped away, back to his ever-handy bag. He brought back the crop and two long pink ribbons. When he returned, he had her lay back with the cock still in her ass, and raise her legs in the air. She was now balanced entirely on Joe's cock in her ass; Joe helped hold her legs up and spread from behind her.

Mr. Jenkins stepped between her legs and ran the ribbon through each of the rings on her pussy lips as he'd done before. Then he pulled both ribbons apart pulling her lips open, revealing her slightly gaping her cunt. He closed her legs some, then tied each ribbon to the corresponding leg and had her keep legs spread. He then picked up the crop and smacked her open cunt. She groaned and yelped.

"Fuck yourself, whore, on Joe's big cock. Show your cucky husband what a filthy fucking slut he married. Fuck her Joe, hard, come inside her filthy whorehole, Joe." He had positioned them so that I was looking right into her open cunt and Joe's dick pistoning into her whore-hole.

"Please, Sir may I come on Joe's cock to show my faggot husband what a faithless fucking whore I truly am." He smacked her cunt with crop again; she mostly moaned this time. She concentrated on making Joe come in her ass and herself on command. He kept smacking her open cunt with crop at regular intervals.

"Come now, whore, he said as he struck her with the crop once more. She her legs started waving around pulling hard on the rings on her pussy lips. As they reached their limit, she would pull them back, obviously feeling the pain even in throes of another wild orgasm.

"Fucking hell, what hot filthy fucking whore you are now. I'm coming!" Joe groaned. He pumped into her furiously as he came and a frothy foam began to form around his shaft as continued to pump his semen in her asshole.

When Joe was finished thrusting cum into her. She collapsed on top of him. Mr. Jenkins said, "get up and clean Joe's cock, you lazy fucking whore and smacked her again with the crop. She turned over gingerly so as not to pull the rings too far apart, got on all fours and started sucking Joe's cock clean right out of her whore ass. Mr. Jenkins motioned me to lick my wife's ass clean of Joe's spunk.

"Joe, I believe your services are at an end. Thank my whore for her hospitality tonight. If you wish to enjoy my slut again, I believe we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. Good night, Mr. McDaniel."

"Thank you, Lori, that was amazing."

"Whore, thank Joe, for fucking your filthy ass tonight, just like you wanted."

"Thank you, Joe! I loved having your beautiful cock in me again, and finally giving you my ass to fuck."

"Sissy, thank Mr. McDaniel for fucking you whore wife."

"Thank you, Mr. McDaniel, Sir, for fucking my slut wife in the ass with your big beautiful cock, like she wanted."

"Nice to meet you Michelle, you sexy fucking sissy. Maybe I could fuck your ass next time," and, he was dressed and gone almost instantly.

"Sissy, I know that was particularly harsh. But it is necessary that you understand your wife's character." As he spoke, he came over to me, removed the cage from my clitty; and exchanged my flat, less stimulating, plug for my bigger one and handed me the remote control.

"It's important you understand the order of things. I am sure you think this was all me, but you'd be surprised. Slut, tell your cuckold husband how this came to be."

As he said this, he repositioned her as she had been while Joe was just fucking her ass, legs spread and her knees up. I was staring right into her cunt, with the ribbons holding it spread open and her "O" gaping at me. He had her close her legs some, and retied the ribbons around her legs, so that when she spread them again her pussy lips would spread even further apart. He forced her legs open as far as possible causing the rings to distend the piercings on her labia. He began to casually slap at her entire pussy with the crop, at random intervals. She gasped and squealed as she narrated her story.

"I am so sorry, babe! I know I hurt you again, but I couldn't help it. Joe left me a voicemail a few days before your surgery. He said, he had just taken a job in Hoboken, New Jersey..."

"Here's your phone, slut; play him the message." She clicked through her messages from her super awkward position, and played it, as he continued swatting her with crop.

"Hi Lori, shoot, it's been a while hasn't it. I just got a job in Hoboken; I start in a couple weeks. I'll be pretty close to you guys, and am hoping to reconnect with you and Mitchell. Or, better yet, just you! If that would work. I am still thinking about the last time and it still makes me hard. If you're game I'd love to start where we left off. Give me a call or text me at this number, anytime." Joe's voice said through Lori's phone.

"And, what did you want to do, you fucking whore?"

"I wanted to meet up with him."

"Why, whore? Tell your husband!"

"I couldn't stop thinking about the way his cock felt, and I was bit frustrated from not getting enough. Back when we were running around behind your back, he asked to fuck my ass, and I wanted to feel him in my ass, but I was so scared of the pain, with his big cock. But now, I wanted to feel him coming in my ass. Plus, I felt like I owed him, that was the one thing I denied him."

"Did, you respond?"

"No, Sir. I didn't want to violate our arrangement."

"But you didn't care about cheating on your husband and giving Big Dick Joe something you never shared with him, behind his back again?"

"No, Sir, I figured he didn't have to know, just like before."

"What did you do, you slimy slut?"

"When Mitchell was having his surgery, I told you about the message."

"Did I force you into what happened here? Tell your cuckold husband."

"No, Sir! He said I should be honest with you. I begged him to let me do it without telling you. I offered to have him beat me right there to punish me, if he would let me quietly do it with Joe."

"How did you end up sucking off Dr. Harris in the recovery room, while your cuckold husband was unconscious from the surgery."

"I begged Mr. Jenkins to let me fuck Joe, no matter what he had to do to me. I was so thirsty for his cock, honey, and, honestly, I missed the thrill of running around behind your back. Just then Dr. Harris came and sat next to us in the clinic cafeteria. He was eyeballing me hard. He caught the gist of what I was begging for, and asked, if I would be willing to blow him in recovery room. I quickly said yes.

"After you described his fat cock, I was curious anyway. I wanted to suck his cock, Michelle, so I could cheat on you with your old best friend, again, and offer him my asshole. I am a wanton slut and a piece of shit whore, just as he says, honey, I'm sorry. And I can't promise it won't happen again, with Joe or somebody else, if Sir allows it. I am faithful only to Him, honey. I am sorry I can't be faithful to you! But I still love you, babe." She was bawling her eyes out, and I felt so truly sorry for her.

"Well, you see, sissy? You might still be harboring a notion that I am 'turning your innocent wife' into this whore. But that is not the case; this is who she has always been; I am giving her the freedom to express her true self. You have to accept her for who she is; and I know that is painful thing for you."

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir." I felt and odd combination of humiliation, arousal, and empathy.

"But there is an even bigger lesson, about yourself that you need learn here tonight. When you were watching your best friend fucking your wife's ass, and your 'innocent' little whore giving her up her ass to him. Cuckolding you once again. That made you feel: angry, humiliated, worthless, betrayed, miserable, distraught?"

12