From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir, my heart aches from watching it, but much more from hearing of her betrayal."

"But there is something else, isn't there sissy?" He reached under my business skirt for my clitty and started fondling it, like it was genuine clitoris, with his whole hand. I was as stiff as could be, but barely an inch. He curled one of his fingers into the space behind my clit where my scrotum used to be; it was smooth there now. As I felt, the pressure of his finger there I imagined having a pussy and him fingering it.

"You also felt: aroused, excited, you enjoyed the humiliation. The pain of betrayal is an awful lot like the burning pain in your ass you love so much. Are you feeling that right now sissy, from the big plug I just shoved in there?"

"Yes, Sir, I am. It feels so good, Sir. Thank you!"

"That is in your nature just as much as your wife being a slut is in hers. Most of my cucks, enjoy that kind of humiliation, and that's enough for them. But you... you need it all. You are a greedy little painslut! You want this kind of humiliation this kind of emotional pain, don't you, sissy?"

"Yes Sir," I affirmed.

"What do you say, sissy fucking bitch?"

"Thank you, Sir, for giving me the emotional pain too. Thank you for showing me."

"Okay, sissy. You just did this huge thing for me, and I appreciate it. But you hear me say things like I am going to make you my little sissy bitch, and you might be getting the wrong idea.

"So, I used your wife's foul sluttiness, to show you a brutal truth tonight. You are not getting your fondest wish yet because tonight is about reminding you of your status in all of this. When I say 'my sissy,' emphasize MY. You gave me your wife as my property, and now you are about to give yourself to me.

"Like your whore wife, you will be my property and I will use you both as I see fit. You are mine, but I'm not yours. Your wife has finally begun to understand this and you should too, before you finish giving yourself to me. I can and will be cruel to you; I am not your Daddy, or your lover, you will be my whore, just like this." and he used three of his fingers and pushed them nonchalantly into my wife's spread open cunt. She was so wet, her juices seem to be burbling as he shoved all three fingers deep inside without a second thought. But she only moaned and cooed at the attack.

"I am going to punish this slut at our next session, but tonight, for the final part of your lesson, I am going to give her a really special treat." My wife seemed to literally be drooling with her puffy lips opened wide. "And, you will get a treat too, Sissy."

"Thank you, Sir!"

"You're going to see her ultimate betrayal and your utter humiliation, faggot! And you will realize that it is in your nature to enjoy this kind of pain as well. I am going to make love to your wife, cucky. You've only seen her taken, brutally fucked, plundered, ravaged.

"Now you are going to see her giving herself to me as lover. She can cum as often as she wants without permission. I will not strike or demean her. Meantime, you will kneel right here and watch the whole thing, you too can come as often as you like, but you cannot participate, turn your plug on to whatever you want."

I was freaking out; I turned my plug on low and tried to calm myself down. I was sobbing silently, but my clitty was still stiff.

"Bitch, go in the bathroom and rinse out your mouth with Listerine and wash out your filthy asshole." She wobbled up onto her feet with great care, so as not to yank on her ribbons and cunt lips and minced into the guest bath.

When she returned, he led her gently by the hand toward our bedroom and motioned me to follow. I too was mincing trying to keep the big plug up my ass as I padded down the hall to the bedroom.

Once in the room he placed tenderly on the bed and then cuddled up next to her. He had me kneel on the chest at the foot of our bed facing them. She turned toward him and kissed him deeply and passionately. He was exploring her big beautiful titties with his large hands. He was firm but gentle, rubbing and fondling her fat nipples. Because of the diet and training her breasts were now just bit smaller, but didn't have the tightness as when she was heavier.

Lori had lost about 12 pounds. Her body was completely transformed by the steps Mr. Jenkins had taken. Her proportions had lost a couple of inches on top and bottom. She had been 38-26-39. She was probably, 37-23-37, but her waist was also several inches longer, so that from the still nice plump ass to mid waist there was a graceful elongate curve and the same again from big tits to her middle. The big pillowy lips were a fabulous addition.

They were rolling on the bed still locked into a passionate kiss. She broke the kiss first, and motioned down with her head. He tenderly stroked her cheeks and gave her one last peck before she kissed her way down to his glorious cock. She had become a masterful cocksucker, not quite as fluid as Angel, but she could swallow his entire shaft with one gulp. She began to fuck just her throat with it, only moving it in and out about three inches. He just lay there enjoying it the whole thing, stroking her hair and putting only slight pressure on her head.

She pulled it all the way out and licked and slobbered all over the cock and licked his balls in real worship. "Mmmmph, Lori, that feels so good," he moaned.

They acted like a new couple; it just seemed so weird to me. I began feeling all the things he had listed. I decided to come just then, to take the edge off. It was so peculiar, for me now, to be in control of my own orgasms all of sudden. I didn't want to violate the terms, so I just said silently to myself 'Daddy, may I come?' and imagined him giving permission. I was already on the verge I turned the plug to my favorite jam and was instantly having a drawn-out wave of orgasms.

I was coming for so long that I lost track of them. When I focused back on them, he had his head between her big titties suckling on her giant nipples, and fondling her wide-open cunt still held open by the ribbons. I could tell it was sopping wet from the way his fingers were getting coated and from the sounds they were making; she was moaning wildly. I could tell she was close again. Suddenly, she closed her legs around his arm and bucked her hips rubbing herself harder against his hand. She was coming hard.

When she was done and a bit calmer, he put himself between her legs, held them up with his arms wide and high, then positioned his giant cock at the entrance to her exposed hole. He slid it in at a glacial pace, which he maintained even as she tried to move her hips to get all of it in at once. He made her stop by pulling back each time she tried it.

"Please, please, please..." she kept pleading, but he went as slowly as he wanted. When he finally hit bottom, he left it there, and slowly gyrated his hips, like he was dancing a silent rhumba at half-speed. She pushed her hips into him as he did this, and was off on another orgasm ride. Even as she was coming again, he began to pull out, but only a bit faster than he went in. She never really stopped moaning and screaming "Yes...yes, Yeeessss," as he began to actually fuck her. He was not rough with her at all but he was definitely laying some pipe.

As he did this, she was contorting her face and her fat lips looking for a kiss. I knew already that would not happen even for the sake of this role playing. He was not going to kiss her after she had sucked his cock. For all the sexual experience this man had, he was not what might be called "oral." He had kissed Lori proficiently, better than he had Angel, I am sure the new lips helped with that. He saw what she wanted and shoved a finger in her mouth. She moaned her thanks, while suckling it.

In a quick shift, he flipped her over and made her ride his cock on top, facing him. She bounced on his cock, slamming it into her pussy repeatedly. Then he twirled his fingers around in the air signaling her to turn around. She rode him reverse cowgirl looking directly into my eyes with a faraway look of pure lust.

He lifted her off his cock and slowly let her back down, while pushing his cock into her asshole. When her butt cheeks reached his crotch, she grunted like a wild animal, and then moaned deeply. He picked her up again and going to into her other hole; she whimpered and groaned. He was lifting and switching hole every few strokes. She moaning now continuously and mouthing words.

"I LOVE..." she staged whispered to me. I thought she was going to say "you," of course, but finally said, "HIS COCK! It feels so fucking good my whore-hole and cunt, you sissy faggot! Oh, my fucking God!" It was like the final dagger twisted in my heart. I turned my plug on high and cycled through all the setting trying to come through the emotional pain this caused.

"Oh, Sir! Please come inside me. I want to feel you fill me with spunk, please." She sped up her bouncing and in short order, she was coming again on his cock, and he was soon joining her; he drove himself into her ass first, then pulled out and finished in her cunt.

I had made myself come in my sissy way for like the last five minutes. As soon as she was able to move, she got off him and swallowed his cock and licked off his ejaculate. He finally gestured for me to clean up her pussy. I obliged happily.

He lay there while Lori tended to cleaning his big dick and I to her gaping cunt where I was searching for his glorious cum.

After a while he gestured me to stop and her as well. He stood up, gestured toward the bathroom and we both waddled over, knowing what was coming. He motioned us into the tub and we both opened our mouths ready to receive his piss. He made us close our mouths and just peed all over us and then lick each other clean. I still had on my work clothes, which got drenched in piss.

He walked away into the guest bathroom where we heard him shower. When he came out of the shower, we were both where we had left us, having had no further instructions. He hit his forehead with hand, and said "you whores are too much. Go get cleaned up. I am leaving now. Slut, you have a lot of sins to pay for; I'll be by tomorrow to exact punishment. Those titties are looking magnificent. I can't wait to hurt them, again. On Sunday, we have an outing, we are going to small soiree at Bob's for your deflowering, sissy!"

12