From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 15

Story Info
Mr. Jenkins returns from a trip.
5.2k words
4.35
7.2k
2

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

Daddy's Back

Mr. Jenkins was gone for about a week and half; Lori and I had both begun to miss him, though she seemed more affected by it. He would call or text us daily and we got one video-chat, but it wasn't sexual. He mostly wanted to check on Lori's healing from that day of torture. In the meantime, he had sent us visitors to entertain or them us. We had visited with Bob and Angel in Queens, who were currently in possession of Vera, Dr. Harris's slut. We had a lot of fun with them. Vera seemed really happy with the arrangement, though we could tell it wasn't so great from Angel's perspective.

We had a visit from Larry and Alex, who were really sweet. Lori managed to assuage some of her needs with these substitutes for Him, but she was always left a little wanting. Larry and Alex were much more interested in me than they were in her, and so she didn't feel like she was getting enough attention. She was struggling with his absence more than I was. I missed him, but I was at ease about it. I knew he would be back soon and we'd spend time with him.

We had tried on occasion to talk about where we stood with each other, but it had been difficult as we were both defensive about our own wounds and suffering. We both understood that we could no longer be romantic partners in the old model. I asked if there were more humiliating surprises coming for me.

"Michelle, I am sorry, I can't tell you about that. I promised him not to talk about it, except in his presence. Maybe you haven't noticed, but he loves to humiliate you with my indiscretions; and you know you love it too, you fucking faggot." She was smirking, so I knew not to take offense.

"Have you told him everything?"

"Yes, he had me detail every sexual encounter I could remember, from the very first time. He recorded interviews with me describing every detail of every time I ever had sex."

"What?! When?!"

"We did all this before he ever asked you to give me to him. I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you about this, but he never really said not to, so I guess it's okay. I started meeting with him the day after your first appointment at his apartment; I was sure he wanted to fuck me, but he just wanted to talk. He asked me a bunch of questions about you about our relationship, then he asked me to give him my entire sexual history. You know how he is?"

She said that over the course of the next few weeks, she had these recorded "interviews" with him. Being the docile submissive slut she is, she tried as hard as possible to give him everything and fill in gaps when she remembered something, et cetera.

I had to just stop talking about it, or it would drive me crazy. Lori was really good as keeping a lid on the information, I couldn't completely tell how much more there was to reveal, other than the gangbang I had already heard something about.

By the time we saw Mr. Jenkins again, it had been a full two weeks since our last session. We were both eager to experience our master's touch again, but Lori was desperate. She almost assaulted him at our door. Before we had closed the front door, she begged him passionately to please let her suck his cock. Our neighbor from across the hall looked alarmed as she unlocked her door and hustled inside.

He seemed in a great mood, and rather than deny her, just unzipped his pants and let her inhale his cock down her throat. She was moaning and groaning right away and rubbing her thighs together to stimulate her pussy.

But suddenly, he started pissing right down her throat, she was not really expecting this and struggled not to choke on it. She pulled him out so as not to completely choke, and used his streaming cock like a showerhead and trying to get as much of it on herself as possible. She was smiling ear-to-ear and cooing and moaning. She looked happier than she had been for more than a week.

He beamed down on her, as the stream waned; and, she shoved the cock back down her throat. She was doing that move I had seen Angel do: holding his cock in her gullet and massaging it with her throat muscles. He was groaning and grunting right away. He yanked his cock out of her before it was too late. He had longer-range plans for the evening.

"Okay, whore, I guess you missed me, huh?"

"Oh, Sir, I have missed you so so much. Thank you so much for letting me have your cock. You are always so generous to a cockwhore like me. And, thank you for pissing on me and down my throat. That makes me feel so dirty and nasty, like the cheap fucking whore that I truly am. Sir, I know I didn't earn it would you please let me earn them now?"

"Okay, my slut, just slow down a little. Let me get through door first. Sissy, get me drink and let's go in the living room."

"Yes, Sir, welcome home, Sir! I have missed you too!" His reaction I am sure pissed Lorri off.

He reached out with massive hand and stroked my cheek, kissed my lips in a delicate, flower petal way, and said, "I missed you too, my little sissy faggot." She gave me cutting look as he pulled her by the hair into the living room.

I came into the room with the tray of drinks, gin and tonics all around. Lori was already naked on her knees, and he was busy deploying the cameras and tweaking furniture. I placed the drinks accessible to our respective positions, Lori's on the coffee table by where she knelt, his near the couch where I knew he would sit and mine next Lori, where I knew I would be joining her.

I took off my flowery summer dress and camisole. My breasts were now substantial, still small and perky, but definitely a handful. I loved my new nipples; I wore the new suction cups often but not permanently, but I was now on the largest size and my nipples, when not wearing them, were like meaty little erasers. Daddy, had texted us in preparation and asked me specifically to remove the suction cups. I still retained a male fascination for boobs and often found myself playing mindlessly with my own tits; this was especially true when my nipples were naked as they had been today. They were also really sensitive all the time.

We were having drinks as one might with a houseguest, except Lori and I were on our knees, and he sat comfortably and naked on our couch.

"So, how have you been these two weeks, my sluts?" We were both at kind of a loss, it wasn't as if he ever asked us to share our other lives with him. Finally, we just sort of said, "fine, but we missed him." Then we asked what would seem to be the natural next question.

"How was your trip, Sir?" He didn't really talk to us about his other whores, though we knew, from context, they existed. For a physical therapist, he seemed to do an inordinate amount of travel, so we had assumed that these trips were more connected to his avocation than profession.

"I had a very productive trip, sluts. I am expanding our little empire into other areas. I was in DC, with a former friend of yours, sissy, Anna Smith. She and Fritz had a lead for me on incredible find a congressman's wife, whose husband is a subbie hubby like you, but she likes big cocks, rough. I had to do a lot of training in a short time, but I think we may have a new slut and her cuck in DC. It's always good to have power over the powerful."

"That's great, Sir." We responded, though it didn't seem so great for us. The wider his empire became, the less attention we would get from him.

"Thanks. Alright, you know what I'm in the mood for tonight? Whore, I always love your stories; they give me so many ideas. Tell me... after you moved here, and slept with my poor sissy's best school chum, was there anyone else before you found your way to me?"

"Yes, Sir, there was..." she began. Of course, there was; she was the goddamned Scheherazade of infidelity.

"Would you tell your cucky husband about the first encounter after Gerald, you unfaithful cunt?"

"Yes, Sir. When I was interviewing for jobs, my first interview was in a tiny firm out in Brooklyn. It was basically the man who ran the place, an admin-assistant and a junior engineer, who that day was out in the field. My meeting was at 1pm, which turned out to be the secretary's lunch hour.

I got there ten minutes early. She led me to a chair in his office, saying, 'he's out to lunch, but he should be back any minute now. Would you like a coffee, or something?' I said 'No thank you, I'll be fine.' Just then, he came in.

'Hey, you remember I have to leave, to deal with my mom's thing.' He took one look at me smiled to himself.

'Sure, Lisa, I'll hold the fort down. Hey, good luck with that.'"

"He was a big guy shaped like a grizzly bear, with giant paws for hands. I wondered immediately how big he was elsewhere. We started the interview and he asked me all the pertinent questions about experience and goals, et cetera. But he seemed distracted, mostly by my boobs.

"When I saw what he looked like, I had surreptitiously unbuttoned the third button on my blouse, showing quite a bit of cleavage. I told myself I really wanted the job, but I am sure that was not true.

"The job was not great and I wasn't sure it would pay enough. He offered me the job about ten minutes into the interview, but he couldn't offer the money or the hours I wanted. I thought of something else he might be able to offer and unbuttoned the rest of my blouse.

"He got up and locked his office door and came around behind me and massaged my big tits and pinched my nipples under my bra until they were rock hard. He undid my bra from behind me and I took off my top and hitched up my already short skirt. I turned toward him just as he was undoing his pants and pulling his dick out. He was pretty big, though not as big as I thought given his size and his hands, but big.

I started sucking him from my chair, but soon I got into my favorite cocksucking position, on my knees right in front of him, looking up into his eyes. There was an intensity to his stare that I will always remember. The more excited he got, the more intently he looked at me. It had been a bit since I had gotten laid, so I was thirsty.

"I encouraged him to come down my throat quickly with the promise that he could still fuck me, if he could get hard again. He was happy to oblige and wasted no time face fucking me with vigor. I slowed him down a bit, 'hey, you don't have to rush, I want to enjoy sucking your cock.' He slowed down some, but he was already too excited to wait very long. I hoped that he could last longer when he fucked me."

'I'm going to come... I'm gonna...t...ccc' I nodded my head to let him know it was okay to come down my throat. I swallowed gulp after gulp; he was a heavy comer. I wanted a taste before he stopped, so I pulled him out a bit, but I spilled some on my tits. He was really salty, I remember, but I scooped what had spilled on my tits with his cock and made a big show of licking it off. "Yumm!" He seemed really excited by this. I popped his cock back in my mouth and cleaned him off. He was really sensitive, so I had to be gentle.

"I am going to clean you off again right after you come in my filthy cunt, big boy!" he was really excited by this; his semi-flaccid dick pulsed in my hand as I said it. I brought back into my mouth and just let it lie there quietly, just nursing on it like a baby. He started getting hard in no time.

"I couldn't decide if I wanted him to fuck me over the desk "rom-com" style or thrown over the chair with my ass in the air. He resolved the issue when he lifted me up with my legs hanging over his arms and slammed into me with his rock-hard cock. He was really strong and just tossed me around like a doll. His cock felt plenty big in pussy and I was really enjoying myself. I was about to come already, when he put me into the plush chair, still fucking me with my ass up and my head shoved into the back cushion.

"He was long-dicking me, and I used my hands to spread myself as open as possible for him. He was fucking so intensely that I didn't want it to stop, but I also wanted him to come inside me. I didn't want to encourage him, but I ended up doing it because I was so hungry for his cum in my pussy. 'Go ahead and come, big boy. You can fuck me again if you want.' He came right away, and I could feel that it was only a little less than first time. He must not have come in long time.

As promised, I jumped out of my ridiculous position from the chair and licked his cock clean again. "Oh, baby, that was so nice, your cum is just filling me up, honey, here.' I laid back in the chair brought his cock back into my pussy, trying to scoop out more of his cum. Then I brought it back to my mouth. I repeated this a few times. He was loving it, but suddenly he looked around; he seemed to want to leave.

I asked why, with my eyes. 'Gotta piss,' he said. I laid myself on my back on the tile floor and lifted my gaping cunt for him to piss in. I had never done such a thing before, but it felt so dirty; I hoped it wouldn't scare him away. It didn't; he pissed right into my gaping cunt and when he had filled it, he lifted my legs higher so that it would spill into my waiting mouth.

When we were done, we had spilled very little of on the floor. I swallowed most of it and ran into the bathroom to pee and squeeze out what remained in my cunt. I would have let him fuck me again, like I promised, but he said he couldn't get it up third time after that."

"I remember, you said that guy was an asshole and that's why you didn't take the job. You said he kept you there asking questions for an hour and half and didn't give an answer about the job." I said tearfully. I was shocked, angry, and hurt. I couldn't believe that she still had the ability to surprise and humiliate me after all the other things she had confessed to.

"Fuck! Pissing in your gaping cunt, what a nasty fucking whore you are. Do you see what debauched slut she is, sissy? That was long before I came along."

"Yes, Sir. That's just so nasty! Thank you again, Sir, for letting me get know my depraved whore of a wife."

"And... was that the only time you fucked 'big boy,' you whore?"

"No, Sir, he called me in for a 'second interview'; he made sure the secretary who must have been dealing with some personal business would be out of the office. I knew he just wanted to fuck me because, I had already turned down the job, and unless he was willing to pay twice the salary for half the time, he couldn't afford to hire me.

He was alone in his office, when I got there and called me in; I sat in the same chair. "I have been thinking about the other day ever since. My God, that was amazing. I hope you don't mind. You seem to be pretty... uhm... open; I told my junior partner about our time together, and he's really excited to meet you. Would you mind if he joined us for some fun?

"No, not at all, the more the merrier. Is he here?" He hit the intercom button on his desk phone, and said into it, 'Hey, Ernie you can come in.' A minute later a tall gangly young man entered the room. He was grinning ear-to-ear, but looking sheepishly and nervously down; he had his hand out to greet me. I pulled him into me by the hand and gave him big wet kiss. He smiled even more broadly, but looked way afterward.

I couldn't be happier with this turn events. I had come here to get fucked by one guy, and now I had two guys excited to fuck me. I didn't make a guess as to Ernie's cock size, but I figured I already had one relatively big dick even if he was smaller, I could still be happy.

When I yanked Ernie's zipper down to start sucking his cock, I was pleasantly surprised, as it was much bigger than Big Boy's. He was a really healthy boy down there, for sure. I was humming on his cock thirty seconds after he came in the room. I was jamming it down my throat and pulling it out, just fucking my face with it vulgarly. I nodded Big Boy over and he came running with his hard, now side dish, cock out.

When he got there, I got on my knees as I liked and started alternating between the two. After I was going a while, I let them take control of my head and just left my throat and mouth open as they pulled me by hair from one cock to the other, while I played with pussy shoving several fingers in there.

They were roughly tussling over my mouth yanking me off each other's cock to shove onto their own in there. I loved how this made me feel like a piece of meat being fought over by two alpha dogs. I actually enjoyed how rough they were being with me. I was hoping for a repeat performance when they fucked my pussy.

I was shoving three and four fingers in my pussy as they were using my throat. In my nasty whore mind a sudden plan for the rest of the afternoon began to form. 'Oh shit,' I thought, 'I have a real interview I am going to definitely miss now.' Oh, well this was too important. I went back to focusing on what I was doing. I tried to retake possession of my mouth, which took a couple of turns because they were so quick to pop me onto their cocks now.

When I could finally get a word out, I told them one of them had to eat me out and fuck me. Suddenly they both wanted to be that guy. My big plan was getting both those cocks inside my pussy at the same time. I said, don't worry you will both get to fuck me, and I'll keep sucking whoever doesn't go first. They almost banged into each other both wanting to do both things at once. Finally, I said, "Ernie, you eat me and fuck me, Big Boy, keep fucking my face, I want to taste your come again, please.

I got on all fours and guided Ernie behind me. His tongue was lodged in my cunt in seconds and he was pushing his fingers in and out of my twat when he wasn't licking it. I was making love to Big Boy's cock with my mouth and throat. I told him to pull my ass open for his friend behind. "Fuck me, Ernie; shove your big fat cock in my hungry cunt, now!"

He went in hard and fast, and it couldn't be better he was so big and filling, my cunt was loving it and I was in throes of a massive orgasm in moments. I was encouraging him to fuck me as hard and as fast as possible bucking my hips to meet his thrust and taking Big Boy's cock out of my mouth to tell Ernie to fuck me harder. I didn't think he could last at this rate. I wasn't sure which was better for my plan, to let him finish fast and get him hard a second time, or slow him down. But he had some kind of stamina; he just kept fucking me at top speed.

It was Big Boy who started moaning and announcing he was going to come down my throat, first. I nodded to him welcoming his come, but I wanted to be really dirty so I let him slip out my mouth and let him finish coming on my face, down my front. I raised my tits to him with one arm to catch some, then back in my mouth so I could taste more of it. It was a lot less salty; I actually liked the taste this time.

Ernie had slowed his pace as he was watching what I was doing with his colleague. This might work for me. I knew from before that I could get Big Boy hard again soon, and if I could either keep Ernie from coming or get him hard again, I could make my plan work.

I wasn't sure which of these options to pursue. Ernie took the decision out my hands when he started bucking into me at an even greater pace than before, and in little time we were both coming together. I hoped just as he pulled out that he would be like his boss and be ready to go again with just a little coaxing. But once he had come, he seemed to lose all interest. He suddenly was kind of embarrassed, said goodbye nervously and half walked, half ran out of the room. He may have even been whimpering a bit.

I looked up at Big Boy quizzically. 'You know, I was surprised he was interested in this at all. He just got so excited about it when I was telling him, but he's usually really really shy. I am not sure he has been with very many women, and certainly none as erm... as ummmh, 'forward' as you. I'm sure he had a good time though. He'll be okay.'

12