From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, well, that's okay then. But you still want to fuck me, though?' I asked while wiping his come out of my hair and licking it off my fingers.

'Oh, most definitely, but first, I want piss in your fucking gaping cunt again. I loved that last time.' I got into position, I liked this too, it was just so nasty, it gave me such a thrill. This time I lay on my back and brought my legs behind my shoulders, pushing my cunt up toward him, and pulling my lips open for him, while gaping my pussy open wide for him.

"He started to piss into my open hole and soon breach the rim, and it started pouring down my front on my tits and into my mouth. When he was done, I ran in the washroom to clean up and piss before round two.

"I spotted Ernie skulking in the back of his own office. I shouted out asking if he was okay, he whispered he was fine, but then got up and closed the door. But he did it from behind the door so I couldn't quite see him as he did it.

"My DP was not to be. I went back in and fucked Big Boy. When I got back he was waiting for me while playing with his cock. He was already semi-erect sitting the chair. He motioned me in the doorway to crawl toward him, pointing two fingers toward the ground and then flipping his hand around and making the come-hither motion with his index finger.

"I got on all fours and crawled over to him obediently. At the chair he waved toward his cock but lifted his legs up and had me lick his asshole and balls. He had taken off his pants and underwear, but still had on his hard shoes somehow. As I was munching on his hole, he put his shod feet on my back and hoisted his butt off the seat to give me better access as his butthole.

His hard dress shoes dug into my back, but I just focused on eating his hole and licking his balls, while he jerked himself off in a slow indulgent way. After a while, he pushed me back with his heels and had me sit back on my heels. He had lifted his feet off my back and was now offering my the right one to lick. 'Lick my fucking shoe, you filthy whore,' he said in an angry snarling tone. I lifted his foot to my mouth and gently kissed the tip. He had on a pair of really pointy alligator boots with a deeply embossed design on the very tip. When I got really close, I realized it was an allegator head.

"'Suck it like you were sucking my cock, bitch,' he ordered. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and tried to engulf the head with it. It was an awkward shape in my mouth with hard edges and I really couldn't get much of it in. He pushed in with his foot getting it more into my mouth and hurting my lips. He was sort of kicking my mouth in slow motion with is foot.

"'That's it, whore, get it ready for you cunt, you nasty fucking slut.' That made shiver, but it got me excited too. It seemed just so nasty and degrading. I took his shoe out of my mouth and spit as much as I could on it, thinking of how it would feel going inside my other hole.

"Now, I was trying to get as much of it in my mouth as I could in to make it easier when it when up my cunt. I was also rubbing and opening up my pussy as much as I could with my right hand. He was still leisurely playing with his big cock.

"He pushed my face away using his foot and made turn around to face away from him. 'Fuck yourself on my fucking shoe, slut. Do you want it, do you want to fuck my shoe, whore?'

"'Yes, please, let me fuck your shoe, pleeeease." I wiggled myself onto his alligator head shoe, it was a bit painful at first, but I was really wet down there and was oozing Ernie's cum still. So, I got used to the sharp edges of the shoe. It was really scrapping against my clit, and it wasn't long before I was slamming myself down on this shoe while coming like an animal. He was calling me all kinds of nasty names and continued to jerk himself off slowly.

"He suddenly pulled the shoe out of my twat stood up and threw me over the chair. He wrapped his large meaty hands around my neck and choked me like he intended to kill me. He fucked me over the chair, hard and fast, pushing my face against the back of the chair and continuing to choke me, and came almost right away. I was left wanting, after the whole build up with the shoe, it seemed an abrupt end.

"So, I asked him if he would please spank me and then fist me. I just needed to fill the emptiness in my cunt some more. He really got into it, slapping my ass and fisting my cunt while I howled and grunted until I came shaking while riding his fist with my pussy. I got dressed, I tried to call my next appointment, but I was already a half hour late.

"Michelle, I told you they canceled at the last minute. That afternoon, you came home early, when I was about to clean up down there, so I had you "fuck me" with your tiny dick as usual and made you eat their cum. I don't know why I loved doing this to you, but whenever I had to put that little worm of yours inside me, it made feel justified to make eat other men's cum. Plus, I kind of thought you must like it since you had to know something. I had so much cum up there, I still can't believe you never noticed."

"Slut, all this time you were fucking these random guys, weren't you off the pill. How did you not get pregnant?"

"Once, I couldn't get pregnant by Joe, I sort of lost interest in the whole idea. I went back on the pill right away. I didn't have the heart to tell Mitchell because he became fixated on having kids.

"But I never went to the fertility doctor; I assumed he probably had low sperm count, but I have no idea. That time when I ask for your sperm sample to get tested, I just threw it in the trash on my way to work that day. I got this guy in the office to call pretending to be a doctor and give you the low sperm count results, so we could stop trying, and I wouldn't have to have your pathetic dicklet in me so much."

"Holy Fuck, sissy! WOW! Can you believe that? She negated your virility just to stop fucking you. How does that feel, sissy? I just gotta know!"

"It's awful, Sir. I keep thinking the worst is passed, but then it keeps getting worse. How could you be so cruel to me, Lori? I was never anything but good to you."

"I am so sorry, Michelle; I wasn't doing it to be cruel. I was trying to spare your feelings, and I felt desperate. I couldn't pretend to like having your little thing inside me, but I did... I do... love you, just not sexually. I am so sorry, honey!"

This was just devastating, I was sobbing wildly and going over what all this information entailed, but I was suddenly shocked into movement when the lobby intercom rang. In my head, it sounded like a siren going off.

12