From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was bouncing me on his cock like I was a ragdoll, my only resistance was Dr. Harris holding my head while he thumped his cock down my throat. I was coming again in wave after wave of sissygasms. After the first couple of little spurts, I was really quaking and shivering as I continued to come for what felt like minutes.

Bob fucked hard past my coming and was like a man on a mission. I managed to get Dr. Harris's cock out of my mouth just long enough to beg Bob to come inside of me. "Please, Sir, come up my fucking ass, I want it so bad, pleeeease!" Dr. Harris shoved his cock back in and Bob pushed himself all the way home and held it there, until I could feel it spasming and spurting into my opened cunt.

"Oooh, you are so fucking sexy, you fucking whore. I want to come in you again tonight." He stayed inside me until he started to shrink. He let me get off him and kissed me deeply again.

Dr. Harris nudged me back to the couch and bent me over the arm facing the other way with my ass on the outside. He pushed his hand back in there and fed me Bob's cum, after reaching in there a few more time and feeding it to me, he posted his cock at my entrance and pushed it through. He was fatter than Bob, though much shorter, but he had to open up my sphincter even wider than Bob had, so I got to experience that delicious pain as he started going in.

This was totally counter to Dr. Harris's MO, but he was fucking me in a slow sensuous way, which was driving me really crazy. I was enjoying every contour of his fat dick, but desperate to get fucked good and hard. He kept me in that state for a long time.

Bob briefly left the room, went to the guest bath to piss--what a waste, I thought--and fixed himself another drink. Dr. Harris was slow-fucking me and occasionally feeding me his fingers to suck. Every once in a while, he would take his cock completely out of me and shove his fat fingers in there when I started bucking to get him back in. At one point, he left one of his fingers in and pushed his cock in at the same time. This tightened me up again enough to feel that pain I loved so much.

"Yes, yeeees, yeeeeees! Ooooh! God, fuck yes. Fuck me like that, Sir, please." Bob moved over to me and popped his cock in my mouth. What a happy sissy slut I was just then, but I wanted one more thing, and I knew all I needed was to ask. I let Bob's cock out of my mouth and begged Dr. Harris to spank my ass and my clit hard as he fucked me. He was happy to oblige, and now I was in total painslut heaven.

Bob's cock was fully hard in my mouth, and Dr. Harris was still edging himself in my ass. I thought something was up and I had a fair idea what it was.

"Do you both want to fuck me at the same time, Sirs? Do you want to double-penetrate me? Please, I want you to. I want your cocks to rip me in half, please fuck me, Sirs."

"What a fucking nasty whore you are to ask for that." Bob said. "What kind of nasty whore are you sissy?"

"I am nasty ass whore, fuck me with your big cocks in my nasty ass, Sirs, please." Dr. Harris pulled out; I felt the sudden emptiness and it made me want to be DPed that much more. I had a twinge of conscience when I thought about Daddy not being a part of it and then thought of poor Lori out in the next room.

"Okay, sissy bitch, you want to get DPed, you're going to have to earn it. Do you want to earn it, faggot whore?" Bob demanded.

"Yes, Sir, please, let me earn your cocks inside me. But, Sir, please just don't mark my breasts; I'm sure Daddy will want to when he gets back." Bob seemed angry at this request.

Suddenly, he grabbed me by the throat and drug me onto the coffee table on my back. He pulled up the table until my head was lulling off the edge. With his massive right hand, he held me down by the neck. He signaled Dr. Harris to bring over their belts from the pants they had removed and dropped on the floor.

He took one of the belts and looped it around my neck, while he continually slapped my face hard angrily. "Do you mind us being rough with you, faggot sissy?" He spat at me.

"No, Sir, please... do. I need that really badly tonight." I managed to get out as he let me catch my breath before tightening the belt with the buckle pressing on my trachea. He pulled down on the belt and then stepped on it, while he continued to slap me around. Each time he slapped me, I would struggle against the belt to offer him my other cheek. I couldn't myself believe how desperate I was to be hurt by them just then.

He had Dr. Harris push my legs up toward him, then grabbed my feet so that my ass was completely exposed and made me hold to my legs up with my hands behind my knees. He gave me the slightest slack and a bit of breathing room, and commanded, "beg Harry to strike you with his belt, sissy." I wanted that too.

"Pweeeath, Sir, striiikhe meehh hard," I managed to gasp out with what little breath I could get out of my constricted windpipe.

"You want to suck my cock, while he straps you, bitch?"

"Yeeth, Thir, pweeeth!" He semi-crouched down so that his cock was about an inch away from my mouth.

"Reach for it, sissy whore," he said, as he slapped at me hard, again. I pushed my head toward it with all my strength, but I could only get my lips to barely touch the tip of his big cock. I reached out for it with my tongue and kept yanking on the belt stretching it out and choking myself on it, while the buckle dug into my skin painfully.

He gave me a little more slack and had me try again. "Choke yourself, bitch, for my cock!" I could just about get the head of his cock in my mouth, while choking myself terribly. I tried to pull him into my mouth with suction, but could get just as far as the head, and no more.

"Do you need help, sissy?" I nodded with his cockhead still my mouth and choking myself a bit more. With his foot still firmly on the end of the belt, he laced his hands behind my head and pulled up on it toward his cock. Simultaneously, he did his best to keep his cock in place while pushing my face toward his balls.

I was getting no air at all; his massive intruder was taking up all the space in my mouth and plugging up my throat from the within and the belt was constricting from without. I did not fight it and did not panic, but I knew I would pass out if this continued for not too much longer.

Everything seem to go away, as if the room was expanding into vast darkness of infinite space. When I felt the whip of the belt as Dr. Harris gave me the first stroke, it seemed to be happening very far away from me. As if my body had become miles and miles long and he was striking an appendage so far removed, it barely registered.

I was almost out cold, when I felt air begin to rush back into my lungs as he pulled his cock out and released the belt. I was coughing, and gurgling, and belching. He gave me minute, and, when I could, I thanked them profusely for the punishment. As I came back to myself, I could feel the lashing Dr. Harris had left across my ass with the belt. Both it and the belt buckle that still pressed against throat were pulsing.

I didn't mind so much the almost passing out, but I felt like I had missed the actual flogging, like I had been absent and only experienced the after-effect. I was hoping Bob, would let me have just a bit more slack, so I could more fully experience the rest of the lashes.

I was thankful for the punishment they had chosen to inflict on me, while I laid there waiting for the next stroke. I felt responsible for Lori's condition because I should have recognized the desperation she had been feeling when she asked me to strike her. Yet, I had done nothing. If I had, maybe the whole thing wouldn't have happened.

I wanted some kind of absolution and they were there to provide it. What they were doing to me felt like atonement for negligence. So, I wanted to experience as much of it as possible. Bob gave me enough slack to breathe, but he was still standing on the end of the belt so that I could not raise my head no more than a couple of inches.

"Ready for my cock, whore?"

"Oh, yes, please Sir; fuck my throat!" This time, he held my head steady so there was constant pressure on the belt, but he shoved his cock down my throat rather than pulling my head toward it. I still choked with his massive dick down my throat, but I was not in danger of passing out again. I just relaxed my throat and let him own it entirely. His cock, which had been semi-erect the first time, was now rock hard in my throat causing me to gag, but still in the more familiarly pleasant way.

Actually, I was loving his cock in there; it always made me feel so good to deep throat him especially in this position. He was fucking my throat like it was pussy, when he nodded to Dr. Harris. And I truly felt the hard strap as he lashed down my middle hitting my tiny clit and the edges of my ass cheeks with one stroke. With Bob's cock in my mouth, I couldn't scream from the flash of pain, I could feel the welts rising and the heat their outline generated.

Harris, who had been patiently waiting between the first two strikes, while I recovered, was eager to get in his licks. He wasted no more time and struck again, with no warning. He struck me about ten more times in quick succession in all directions around my ass, crotch and legs. Each time, I struggled around the belt with Bob buried deep in my throat.

I was trying to thank him and ask for another each time, though the pain (both the instant stinging flashes when he struck and the cumulative effect of being struck rapidly) was intense. I could feel the crisscross of bruises and welts on my ass, I was sure I would not be able to sit comfortably tomorrow, but for now I relished the pain to soothe the guilt.

Bob had been fucking my mouth careless of what Harris was doing, and he had gotten himself into quite a lather. He was so very close, he had to stop cold or he would come down my throat. He knew he probably didn't have another go in him to make the plan work, so he yanked himself out and took a step back, releasing the belt from his foot.

This reaction thrilled me. I loved that I had caused him to have to stop fucking my throat to keep from coming. It was like I had won. I made him change his course as result of giving myself so totally to his cock. The pliancy of throat did that; I also loved that I could give his big cock so much pleasure; that made me a proud sissy. I love sucking cock, every part of it, but mostly giving pleasure to a dominant alpha male.

Harris seemed to be done, and Bob asked, "what do you want you now, fucking faggot?"

"Sir, would you please strike me too, before you both fuck my ass?"

"What a fucking nasty whore you are; you are almost as nasty as your fucking cunt wife."

"Almost? What does a sissy have to do?" They both chortled with laughter. This reduced tension and caused a natural break in the action. The boys were about to go to the bathroom, when I stopped them and begged them to piss on me.

Mr. Jenkins had trained me so that it seemed the most natural thing to do. It felt like good manners to let your guests piss on you before they fucked your ass. I really enjoyed how nasty it made me feel to be such a submissive slut to beg for piss down my throat. They pissed all over me and in me, including making me open my ass and pissing into my hole.

Once this was done, we all cleaned up and were ready for round two. Bob and snuck into our bedroom, where a sedated Lori still lay, and got some supplies. He had some ideas.

He laid me on the coffee table on my back and pulled legs up so that my knees were spread wide, then he tied my wrist to my ankles, with my arms underneath so that my legs had to remain in that position. Trussed up like this, he rolled me off the coffee table, so that now I was on the floor in the same position, but facing down. I was on my knees with arms tied to my legs and my ass stuck up in the air behind me. Bob, then tied the belt around my neck again and pulled back on it so that my head was held up for Dr. Harris's approaching fat cock. "Do you want my cock, faggot?" He intoned.

"Yes," I wanted it desperately, but they were going to make me beg first, then reach for it, while choking myself again. Meanwhile on my other end Bob was forcing most of his fingers on one hand into my asscunt. I could see Dr. Harris's hardening cock just out reach of my mouth. I was salivating both from the choking and the desire to swallow his tasty cock down. I lunged forward, straining Bob's hold on the belt and managed to get the head in my mouth, but Bob pulled back on me and put it out of reach again.

"Pweeth, pweeth, pweeth!" I cried out as best I could with the belt choking me, trying to get at it. The pressure in my ass increasing as Bob was pushing more and more of his hand into me. He gave me a bit of slack, and I plunged the fat cock down my throat, as deep as I could. But he pulled me back again. We played this game for a while--me lunging and choking myself, him yanking me back--for a while. Eventually, he let me have the cock, while only choking me slightly, and I went to town on it.

Dr. Harris was always a challenge because of the girth, but I could always try. I was making love to his cock with my mouth and throat while Bob was pretty much fisting me, when suddenly he yanked me back again. "Beg me to strike you, bitch!" he snarled.

"Yes, please, Sir strike me, I need it, please." He let me get back on the dick I was loving on. He suddenly pulled his fist out of me, leaving me feeling hollowed out and empty. Suddenly the feeling was replaced by the sharp stinging pain of the two-prong whip down my back. I was so happy to have that fat cock in my mouth just then. The pain was excruciating; it was like an electric shock and it pulsed down my back and my empty gaping hole felt numbed out by it.

I was shaking from the aftershocks of the strike, when he once again yanked me of off Harris's cock. "How was that, faggot?"

"Oh, thank you, Sir, that was so painful, please may have another." I didn't wait for an answer; I just swallowed Dr. Harris cock whole realizing that I had gotten him all the way down and could lap at his balls as I gagged on it. The next strike did not disappoint, just like the first it sent shivers through me. The pain was transcendent; I forgot where I was and even the cock in my mouth seemed to disappear for a moment. I was dizzy from the pain, but still wanted more. When he pulled me off again, I begged for more and he obliged. This time he gave me two in a row and, for the second time that night, I almost passed out. He was focused mostly on my back, but was getting my ass too.

He asked again if I wanted more, and I begged for it, but he switched devices. He picked up the crop and struck my hole with it while holding one ass cheek apart. He hit repeatedly a dozen times or so without pausing to ask me if I wanted more. No doubt sure I would have beg for it. This pain was more tolerable, but it was not giving me the same release or sense of pride as the whip.

He pulled on the belt again and switched places with Dr. Harris, who promptly got behind me and shoved his cock up my ass without so much as a second of hesitation. I was happy to have the empty feeling gone. Weirdly, with his cock buried in my ass, I felt less vulnerable. Bob put a gag on me. Pulled the belt straight up lifting my head and chest up, forcing me to arch my back, while Harris gently fucked my asshole at a slow tempo. "You want the whip again, don't you, bitch?"

"Oooh, yes, please, Sir, that pain was beautiful!"

"What a fucking pain whore you are you faggot sissy bitch."

"Yes, I am, thank you, Sir!" He wasted no more time; he struck me again with the whip down my back, with the cock in my ass and the gag in my mouth, the shock of it was dulled out, the pain felt warmer. Before, with my asshole gaping and empty, the shockwaves seemed to have no place to go and the pain was acute and resolved. But now, with my cunt stuffed with cock the pain was blunter and more dispersed. More like a deep thud than a sharp pang. It wasn't knocking me out.

He struck again; with the new pain sensation and the cock fucking my ass, I was close again. I nodded my head desperately, choking myself, I could only get out "yeeath, yeeath, pweeeth, Thir!"

"Please what? Slut!"

"Pweeth sthrike through my coming, Thir!"

"Okay, whore." He struck me repeatedly, now, and Harris slammed his cock in my ass to punctuate each strike. I was having an intense sissygasm and every sting of the whip gave me another fine tiny aftershock. The pain was sweet to me now; I just kept coming. I wasn't actually producing cum anymore, but it felt just the same, as I shivered through the pain and ecstasy in my restraints. Enjoying the harsh caress of the whip ripping at my flesh.

When I finally finished shaking from the massive orgasm, the boys were ready to get to the main event. I wanted those cocks in me just as badly as they wanted to be in me. But I was rather spent from what I'd just gone through. We took a mini break to let me catch my breath. Bob took off the gag and fed me the remainder of my drink through a straw. Dr. Harris had pulled out of my ass. I was back to the empty feeling I really didn't like. I wondered what it would feel like after they had finished destroying my ass with both their cocks in me at once.

When we were ready to go, Dr. Harris laid down on the coffee table on his back; Bob helped lift me in my bound condition to straddle him shoving his cock all the way home in one motion. I started grinding into him immediately trying to relieve once again my need to be fuck hard, by bouncing on his cock, when Bob stopped me from behind. He smacked my ass hard sending electric shocks through my body. I settled down on Dr. Harris cock and Bob began pushing his finger in alongside it. He was opening me up even further and that familiar pain was there, but it sharper.

Dr. Harris grabbed my head and kissed me hard when we saw me grimace at Bob's second finger going in alongside his big fact dick. Even though the pain seemed now unbearable, I knew that in just a little while I would be begging for more. I tried to concentrate entirely on Dr. Harris's fantastic kissing, I was trying to make love to his tongue the way he had made love to my ass just a little while ago.

Bob, had now worked three of his huge fingers into my ass. The feeling was amazing, the pain I loved just kept easing and then intensifying with each new finger. But I couldn't wait any longer, I stopped kissing Dr. Harris and shouted to Bob, "Sir, please, please shove your cock in there I want it so bad. Fuck me with your big fat fucking cocks, pleeeease!" I wanted to reach behind me and opened up my ass cheeks to invite him in, but bound as I was, I just struggled against the rope, futilely.

But nonetheless, I got what I wanted very quickly after that; the pain the most intense version of it I had ever felt. I couldn't believe how much there was; it was flooding my body and even Dr. Harris's kissing wasn't letting me forget. I broke our kiss again and raised myself up a bit and stuck my right nipple in his mouth. "Bite it hard, Sir, please. I need it." He bit down on it hard then repeated the process on my left.

"Owww, Ooooh, oww! Thank you, Sir. The pain is so much I needed a distraction." He bit them again, and from behind me I felt a sharp whack on one ass cheek then the other. They held themselves steady this whole time. I waited until the pain on my nipples and my gaping hole began to dissipate to give them the signal to start fucking. It felt like forever.

As soon as I could, I wiggled my ass for them to let them know I was ready to be fucked. It was Bob who started first he moved slowly about half way out and then back in. The pain was right there and I kissed Dr. Harris hard to help me get over it. When Bob was all the way back in, Dr. Harris pulled his hips back just a bit and I pushed my hips up at the same time.