From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was back in, Bob pulled almost all the way out, but moved back in much more quickly and with more force. They alternated like this until they had a rhythm going and soon, they were really fucking me at the same time. I couldn't believe I had two huge cocks inside me at once. But, as expected, I was begging them to fuck me harder and faster. As soon as the pain eased, I was on the verge of coming.

"Fuck me harder, please... I'm such a nasty sissy bitch, I am going to come. Ooh, ooh, yes, yes, make me come with both of your cocks in my ass!" I was coming before I finished announcing it, curiously it was the first time in months it felt like when I came as a male. It was intense and violent; I spurted burst after burst on Dr. Harris's and my stomach. My clitty was inflamed and twice its now normal current size. As soon as I finished coming, I felt like I needed to take care of them the way they had me. Even roped, I was now fucking them as much as they were fucking me.

"Oh fuck, you are tearing my hole apart! What a nasty fucking cunt I am. Give me your come, Sirs. I want you to both come deep inside me, please come in my nasty hole. Oh, let me fuck the cum out of you both." I was grinding myself into both their cocks with all my strength, with asshole opened up so wide for them. Dr. Harris starting spasming first, but Bob was not far behind; they gushed into me, flooding my inside with their loads. I felt so dirty and nasty; I had made these two huge cocks come with my asspussy at the same time. I was so proud of myself and so fulfilled.

They stayed in me for just a bit, but when they pulled out, it felt too soon nonetheless. I felt so empty right away. I suddenly really got Lori wanting to get fist-fucked. If I wasn't so exhausted, I might have asked for that. They both got up to wash up, Dr. Harris and I went into the master bath and Bob into the guest bath.

He got into the shower with me and washed me, spending quite a bit of time on my tits, which he sucked and pinched. He washed out my ass by hugging me with the shower behind me and fondling and groping my ass. He traced my open hole with his fingers and pushed a couple in. There was almost zero resistance from my whole. He also kissed me almost non-stop the whole time. I knew that he was really enamored of me since that first day at the clinic. In a way, because he had done so much of the work, I was as much his project as Mr. Jenkins's.

We got out of the shower, checked on Lori, who was still knocked out by the sedative. I reached into a drawer and got out my biggest butt plug and begged Dr. Harris to shove it in gaping ass. I wasn't going to be able to sleep with that empty feeling in my ass, and it felt so much better to have him do it. He play-fucked my ass with it as it popped right in barely registering in my cavernous cunt.

We came back out to the living room, where Bob was pretty much dressed and ready to go. Dr. Harris got dressed too and they both left, unnecessarily reminding me to care for Lori. Dr. Harris said he would call to let me know when I could bring her in for X-rays.

The next morning, I got Lori awake and ready by ten. I got her in to see Dr. Harris through a back entrance he quickly took her X-rays; except for the deep bruises, swelling, and other wounds he had left her with, nothing was broken.

When we got back home, I tried to talk to her, but she would not speak to me about it. I gave her one more sedative, and she spent the rest of the day laying in her bed. I spent the day in dread to what would happen when Mr. Jenkins got back. I was sure I could not protect Lori, from his wrath once he found out. And... I couldn't imagine being able to lie about what I knew to be the case.