From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was drowning and gurgling on piss, but Joe kept the pressure on the rope the whole time. I was on the verge of passing out, when Joe eased up on the rope, and the boys were less accurate, as their streams petered out.

They all moved aside and suddenly, she, who had taken off her panties and hiked up her skirt and was now standing over me with her legs spread out wide and her largish butt cheeks pulled back. Just before she began to piss into my mouth I noticed: discretely tucked into the fold between her inner thigh and her outer labia...Daddy's JJJ logo branded on her.

When she finished peeing into my mouth, Daddy pushed her ass back toward me and Joe pulled back on the rope. "Clean her cunt, whore." I lapped up at it and she began to moan and writhe on my face. Then Daddy pulled her away back on the couch.

"What do you say, slut?!" Joe was taunting at me.

When I could, after much piss burping and coughing--I actually coughed some piss through my nose, which really burned--I stole a look at what Daddy and the whore were up to. He had gotten her top off and was fondling her tits with one hand and had the other buried in her skirt. While they kissed passionately.

It was perhaps catty to think this--but I was gratified to see that her tits, while awesome looking when caged in a bra; when loosed, were quite sloppy and droopy. I made a mental note for snarky remark later about Dr. Harris being able to fix that for her.

"Thank your for pissing down my throat, Sirs."

"And...?"

"Thank you for giving your piss, Ma'am."

Joe slapped me, then shoved his cock in my mouth, and the others began mauling and groping by tits. I had missed Joe's cock. I loved that it is was so big and meaty, yet I could take it all the way down without too much work. I could taste the precum as it slid into my mouth. I wanted to slow him down and just worship his lovely cock, but he wasn't having it. He was bucking into me already in high gear. He always was a bit impatient.

George grabbed the rope and pulled me off of Joe's beautiful cock and shove his fat cock in its place. I had to open my mouth really wide to get him in, but I was licking his balls with my tongue as he also was just savaging my mouth. The big red monster was next. I had spied only a little of it during the pissing; it was all that Lori had said and more. I knew I would probably not get him all the way in, but I couldn't wait to try.

He yanked me by the hair instead of the noose, which, frankly, I appreciated. I opened my mouth for him as wide as I could, and just offered it for him to pummel. I wanted to impress him with my ability. He kept hold of my hair and angled my head to suit him. Then he drove that big red monster down my throat hard, but not fast. He plumbed almost all the way in and held my head there.

The other boys whooped at that, and even though I couldn't see them, I could tell that Daddy and the whore had stopped to look. Marvin started to pull out, but I grabbed his legs and pulled him further trying to get my chin to his balls. Again, I felt like I might pass out; this time from the inside. He finally pulled out, and I was close to vomiting. I coughed and gurgled and burped. I looked over at the couch. She was now completely naked on her knees sucking my man's cock.

"Please, Sir, fuck my fucking throat with that beautiful red bastard, please!" I shouted making sure they could hear me on the couch. I reached for it with my mouth, casting an eye to what they would do. He looked over for a moment, but betrayed no response, as he pushed her head on his cock, and then closed his eyes.

Marvin delivered on my request. He was fucking my throat at full throttle. I loved the feeling of his big cock stuffing my throat. This whole evening the theme seem to be breath control. Lori, I realized was way into it, though I had not gotten the appeal, until now with this big fat red cock blocking my airway.

"You like my cock, you dirty little fucking sissy?"

I tried to answer, but could only moan my reply onto his huge intruding shaft. For a second, I lost myself in that cock. I instantly chided myself for thinking it, but I thought that if for some reason Daddy would leave me, this would be the cock I would want. For just that moment, though, I forgot what was happening just a few feet away from me, and would happen later in his room.

I had grown accustomed to the invader, though I was still choking and gagging hard. But I wasn't panicking, which was the sure way to real trouble. Just then, with Marvin still railing my mouth and throat, Joe pulled the noose tight around my neck, and held it there. I tried not to panic, but as soon as I gagged, I knew I was in deep trouble.

I tried to keep still and let him assault my gullet, but I couldn't; after just a couple of thrusts, I was really strangling, and I moved my head wildly until he had to pull his cock out. The feeling of pride from having swallowed his whole giant cock faded, and was instantly replaced with embarrassment.

My throat was wrapped so tightly around his cock, that his sudden withdrawal produced a vacuum, which drew with it the vomit I had managed to keep down earlier. I tried to lean forward to throw up, but the noose tightened. Finally, Joe relented and let me throw up.

After much belching, grunting, and burbling, when I could finally focus my eyes on the occupants of the couch. She was sitting on her heels on the floor between his legs, with her torso twisted around to face me. Her face contorted into a look of disgust and her graceful delicate hand covered her mouth as if she might throw up, herself.

"Ewww! That's gross, Sir. Can we please leave?" She said as she turned back toward Daddy, who was maneuvering his body to get up.

"Yes, it is, my dear. Get up, whore!" He leaned down and helped her up.

"I'm so so sorry, Sir." I was addressing Marvin, and I offered him my cheek for a slap. The look on his face was not one of disgust, but a kind of smugness. But he nonetheless took advantage of my offer and smacked me good. I turned the other cheek and waited for the pain to balance out. He was quick with his other hand--and slapped me hard.

Daddy came over, holding the whore's hand like they were going for a walk in the park. He took the end of the rope in his other hand and pulled it up so I was looking up into his eyes.

"Open your mouth, bitch!" He said cruelly. I did as I was told. He cleared his throat and spat right in my mouth. Then, he yanked on the rope until I was on my feet face-to-face with him.

"T-t-thank youuu, Sir, for spitting in my mouth. I am so sorry, Sir." Still holding me up by the rope, he punched me hard in the stomach--I would have doubled over except he held me up by the rope.

"Clean this fucking mess up and yourself too, and make sure our guests are properly taken care of, sissy! We're going to my bedroom now. Meantime, Joe, bring the cuck in his box and when you are all done with the sissy bitch, put her in the other cuck box and bring her in too." As he said this he put his arm around her waist in a too tender way for my taste.

"Yes, Sir, JJ." Joe said. Taking over the rope. As they walked away arm-in-arm, he reached down and patted her fleshy bottom, and she giggled. He whispered something in her ear, and she tapped his shoulder, as in "you're so naughty." And out they walked, like they were on an old-timey date.

Joe took the noose of my neck. I took off my high heels and set out to clean up the mess and myself too. Because of the kind of action this room was designed for, it was not too difficult a task. The whole room was tile floors and there were several drains strategically placed through the room.

There was also a bathroom with a shower, a utility sink and hose. As I walked over to the sink, I pointed the boys to the full bar in the other corner of the room. "I'm so sorry, for the interruption, guys, please help yourselves, while I get this cleaned up. I turned back toward the other corner, where I heard Joe with the cuck.

He was trying to get the crate onto a handtruck. We had one for the purpose; this was not an unusual event. We often had trios (like Vera, Bernie and Dr. Harris), spend the night in this kind of arrangement. And less often quartets; it just was never me and him, with her and Him. I looked over there thinking, at the end of the night, that would be me. "Fuck!" I thought, as I realized, "I am a fucking cuckold, again. How did he do this to me?"

I hosed off the floor then mopped up and cleaned myself. Gargled with mouthwash and tried to make myself look a bit more presentable. The shower was painful with all the cuts and bruises on my back and rear. My neck was raw from the rope, and I put some soothing ointment on it and whatever else I could reach.

I met the guys at the bar, including Joe, who was back from delivering the cuck.

"Oh, Michelle, I bet you can use a drink, huh? What'll it be?"

"Just give me something big!" They nearly split their sides laughing, and laughed even harder when I tried to clarify I meant a large drink. Finally, I just joined in their laughter. Joe made me a lemonade with a shot of vodka, which was perfect. We chit-chatted a while as we finished our drinks. Joe poured them another round.

We were just joking around about how this evening and its precursor came to be. They apologized for what they had done with Lori. I said that was more on her than on them, though I was more than a little glad that Aayan had not made it tonight because of what he did to me directly.

But then I said, "I could see how it was worth it for her, especially with Marvin's cock. You should have to have a license to drive a thing like that. I bet I am not the first you made throw up with that weapon."

"Actually, the truth is most girls don't even try to get me all the way down like you did. The only other one was...uhm... your...erm...wife. She couldn't get enough of it."

"Ah! EX-wife, please! But I could definitely see why; that is one beautiful cock, Sir! Should we get started. I am dying to feel that thing rip my ass open. We all got up together, and they surrounded me. Terrence reached my face first and practically inhaled my mouth with his, sucking hard on my tongue, as he kissed me deeply.

Someone yanked my hair and suddenly I was kissing George's soft full lips. Then Joe, and finally Marvin. They carried me bodily back toward the Bellini. I knew from the X-Wife File what was next, but I wanted to change the script some. As I happened to glance toward the corner where congressman cuck's crate had been, and spied the crate meant for me.

When they were done recreating the scene with me as described, I would be strapped into that crate and hand-trucked into Mr. Jenkin's bedroom to watch as he gave her "for free" what I had worked so hard to earn. And still, I had never spent a night in his inner sanctum, while she was just lounging in there like the Queen of the ball, making herself at home with my man. I was raging with jealousy.

I wanted to delay that for as long as possible. I figured the longer it took these guys to be finished with me the better. It would be infinitely better to be in here getting fucked by all these cocks, than in there watching whatever they were up which I could imagine, but didn't want to.

The way I saw it, if we followed the playbook as described by Lori, it wouldn't really take too long at all. It had seemed to me that they had saved themselves that night, imagining they had more time the rest of the weekend. I'm sure that the following night--while I was laying in the hospital--they had done a lot more, assuming it was their last chance.

I figured if I got them talking about that second night, I could kill two birds with one stone. I could keep them fucking me all night, thus avoiding my more terrible fate. And I would pre-empt at least one episode of the dreaded X-Wife Files. I could just hear him, say, a month from now, "hey, Sissy, want to find out what else your slut wife did with those guys?" Ha! I already now; been there and got fucked that way!

Joe had positioned a large hard cushion on the end of the Bellini to serve as the arm, and Marvin drug me over to it by the dog collar Joe had put on me. When we were almost there, I spoke up: "Hey, fellas, we all know the script we're supposed to follow, and I am happy to do just that, but is that all you want? Don't you have other ideas about how to use a girl like me, desperate to get fucked all night?"

Marvin's face broke into a great big grin, I knew I had at least one convert. Then, Joe tried to tamp the idea down. "Sissy, I know what you are doing, he won't like that."

"Oh, Joe, I am just trying to be hospitable to our guests. You know how he is about hospitality? Didn't he just say to take care of our guests? George, what else did you guys do with Lori on the next night? I bet it wasn't just same-ole-same-ole."

"Oh...fuck...Mitch...I...mean Michelle. We got up to some high shenanigans that night, but I don't wanna fuck up anything with that man. He's kind of intimidating."

"Aww, Daddy? He's a Teddy bear. Besides, he's only going to punish me, and that's probably going to happen anyway. All I'm saying it's let's combine both nights into one. How many chances are you going to get to fuck a girl who just wants you to fuck the shit out her and actually wants you to hurt her? Fuck me all night! Hurt me as much as you want, how could you say, no?

Terrence and George did a high five, and Terrence said, "that's what I'm talkin' bout!" Joe had to relent because--you know--hospitality!

"Alright, he finally said, but we'd better do the script at least in spirit otherwise he'll be furious."

"I'm serious guys, I want you to hurt me. I want the pain to take my mind off what's going on down the hall. So don't hold back." Even as I said this, I knew there would be moments the rest of the night when I would regret it, but just now I didn't care.

Marvin rushed at me and drug me by the neck, roughly, while shouting, "Is this what you like, you fucking sissy bitch?" I was nodding my head trying to say yes, but couldn't really get a word out.

He threw me onto the Bellini and tugged at me until I was set up as Lori had described, George and Joe held my legs up, with my head lolling off the big cushion. Marvin thrust that beautiful red beast in front of me and slapped my face repeatedly while he choked me.

"You want my cock, whore? You want it down your throat again bitch?" Slap, slap, slap.

"Yes, Sir, please fuck my mouth with that beautiful red cock!" Slap, slap, slap, choke.

"Is this how you want to be treated, whore?" Slap, choke, slap, slap.

"Yes please, but choke me with your big cock again, please!" Slap, Slap, Slap. Finally, he started pushing his cock down my throat, but he didn't stop slapping or choking me.

I just loved having that cock back in my mouth. He wrapped his big hands around my collar and squeezed until I thought I could feel his cock make contact with the collar from the inside. I had very little air, but some, as I breathed through my nose and tried not to panic, like before.

Joe and George held my legs and wide open for Terrence, meanwhile they were mauling and slapping my tits aggressively.

Terrence made his way to my bottom, and then did something surprising. He leaned in and sucked my teeny clitty into his mouth. He bit the small "engagement ring" and pulled on it. This of course made me think of Him, which was bad just now. I wiggled my ass and tried to raise it from the seat, yanking the ring out of his mouth and causing my clitty much pain.

Terrence, then, did another surprising thing he shoved his tongue deep into my ass, making me squirm. George and Joe were holding my legs and pawing at my breasts, and occasionally slapping them. I guided their hands to my nipples and they squeezed hard around my nipples making them ache terribly.

I moaned loudly with Marvin's great big cock down my throat. Joe and George placed my hands on their cocks, and I started jerking them off slow and sensually. I was feeling really good with all these cocks surrounding me using me and giving me so many great sensations, when Terrence began to swat me with the belt.

I was just about to begin worrying I might come, but this pain drove me agonizingly away from that thought. Thankfully my mouth was full of cock, or I would have let out a scream that would wake the dead. It was not pleasant at all. It seemed too soon, but I was already regretting having said I wanted to be hurt badly. He didn't wait he just kept assaulting my clitty and asshole with the belt.

I was choking on Marvin, and he was constricting my airway; the pain didn't go away, but as I was so near to blacking out, it felt really far off. Just then, Marvin let go and pulled out; I gasped for air like a landed fish, burping and groaning. Then I felt Terrence's long slim cock slither into my hole. He was fucking me sensually just gyrating his hips rather than bucking into me hard and fast.

I was really appreciating how good this felt in my ass, but I definitely could understand Lori's complaint about Terrence's dick. He was long, so he was tickling my P-spot, but he was not generating that lovely burning pain I love so much on the walls of my rectum. It felt so good, but it was like one those desserts that is just too sweet and needs just a bit of bitter for balance. I didn't want pure pleasure I wanted the pain. I looked at Joe, taking advantage of the first respite from Marvin's cock, "would you help him, please?"

We had all seen the episode; Joe knew exactly what I was talking about; he reached down and squeezed two his fingers into me alongside of the thin cock. Just before Marvin rammed is cock back inside me. I squeezed George's cock and pointed it toward my tits, he was so distracted by the action he was only nonchalantly fondling. He took the hint and pinched my nipples, and groped and slapped my titties.

With the added friction, I was close to coming soon, and I was sure Terrence would be there too. His slow sensual fuck had turned into a ploughing after I asked Joe for assistance. I could have been more tactful, but I didn't mind Terrence being a bit angry and having something to prove that would help extend the time. I wanted to slow him down now, not because I wasn't loving the fuck he was laying down on me; with Joe's fingers filling me up and his long dick hitting my prostate, I was loving it, but I need everything to take longer.

But I had no real way to accomplish it. I tried to squeeze my inner ass muscles tight around him, to stop him, but that did not work. He was about to come; according to the script, he should be coming in my mouth, but he couldn't get out in time and came deep in my ass and held himself there, while I bore down on it with my ass.

Joe moved his fingers out and I felt oddly full and empty at the same time, as my clitty was spurting its tiny load onto my lower stomach. I could only produce tiny amounts of cum these days, but I was coming so hard from the accumulation of sensual feelings that was shaking wildly. It was like getting a pizza with exactly all the toppings I liked. But I understood instantly that this pace I would not help my goal.

Marvin was choking me with his cock, but rather than his fingers squeezing my throat, he was pulling straight down on the leash attached to my collar. He was now slapping my face side to side, while screaming at me, "is that what you want? You fucking slut! Is this what you like?" I nodded as enthusiastically as I could while having his cock jammed down my throat and the leash holding me back.

I was really loving Marvin's energy, not to mention his fabulous cock. I wondered if we could get him into our little club somehow, and idea started to form in my mind for the solution to the Congressman and Mrs. Cuck situation. I had to get Marvin alone for some preliminary questions.