From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Terrence, was done I wanted to give him something to soothe his bruised ego. I wanted him to want to fuck me again before too long. I worked to get Marvin to pull his cock out. When he was finally out, I gasped, burped and coughed, but when I could finally speak, I shouted in husky sexy voice, even I didn't recognize, "thank you for fucking me so hard Terrence! Please let clean your cock, Sir."

This had the intended effect. Terrence moved quickly from the between my legs to where Marvin was, with a big grin on his face and his long thin cock still semi-erect. When he got there, he yanked down on my leash.

I gave him the sexiest smile I could manage and said, "Oooh! Terry, you made me feel so good with your cock, yummm!" And I opened my mouth to engulf his whole cock in one gulp. I was careful not to give him too much pressure because he would be sensitive after just coming up my ass. I let him just use my mouth, and when he pulled out, lapped at the head and licked all the way down the shaft. But it was fading fast, and soon it was just hanging there, limp.

He began to move away; I was pretty sure he wanted to go piss. "Terry," I asked, "you gotta go? Piss on me Terry! Feed me your pee, please!" He turned back and just opened the spigot into my mouth.

"What a nasty fucking whore you are. Just like your filthy wife!" He was holding my leash down and slapping my face sporadically as he pissed into me. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but truthfully not much was going down; most of it was getting my eyes and hair.

I smile up at him, when he was done. "Thank you for giving me your piss, Sir! Would you like to slap me again, Sir, please?" He did, hard about four times on each cheek. "That hurt so bad, thank you, Terry!"

Meanwhile down below, Marvin was working on spreading my ass even wider to accommodate his significantly larger cock. I really wanted to have Marvin all to myself just now. I suddenly felt vulnerable and wanted him to "make love" to me. I wanted him to slide that big cock in and out of me slow and sensuously, while he kissed me deeply. But right now, he was pushing his plump meaty fingers into my hole, using Terry's cum as lubricant--not exactly the romantic moment I was visualizing.

Terrence had walked over in the direction of the bar. George was about to take Marvin's place at my head, while Joe held me up and open for Marvin.

"Fellas, I know this might be asking too much; and I know the script, but would you mind terribly: having a drink with Terry and giving Marvin and me just a bit of time alone? Please, Sirs, I promise you can do what you like after."

I thought Joe would be the stick in the mud about this, but he agreed right away and brought George along. I couldn't believe how lucky I was; not only was this going to make the whole thing take longer, but I was sure I could get Marvin to do it just like I wanted. And I could begin to put my plan into operation. Joe gave my titties one last squeeze and walked over with George and Terry to the bar.

Marvin had pulled me down flat on to the Bellini, and worked his way up my body with his mouth. He was alternating between gentle kisses, and sharp nips with his teeth. At my clitty, he played with the ring with his teeth and sucked the whole thing into his mouth. When it was nice and hard, he flicked at it hard using his index finger and thumb. He did it several times and then kissed it afterward.

He spent the most time at my tits, again he alternated between fondling them gently and just pummeling them, squeezing and twisting my nipples. Unlike the pain in my clitty, I loved this pain. When he was done abusing my already battered tits, he suckled on them like a baby and lapped my nipples into his mouth.

He was driving me crazy. I had all but forgotten what may or may not be happening down the hall. And, suddenly, I felt a pang of guilt. I was really enjoying Marvin so much. I felt like I was cheating on my master. I had changed the script, and now I was letting this beautiful man make romantic--at least for painslut like me--love to me, and I was loving it.

There was a real struggle in my mind and heart among desperate jealousy blushing guilt and overwhelming pleasure. I reached a sort stasis and decided this could all be part of the plan. I focused on that and just let myself enjoy what this big red giant was doing to me.

When he finally reached my face, I was prepared not to get a kiss from him. Daddy would never! I had just been sucking cock, swallowing cum and piss. He would have needed me to gargle and have a mint before kissing me. Marvin just swooped right in. He seemed to relish the taste of Terry's and his own cock in my mouth.

First, he did something I had never had done. When we were just lip kissing before any tongue or anything, he pressed his meaty lips and rolled them toward his mouth taking my lower lip with it. When it was in his mouth, he drew his teeth toward and bit on my lip. At first, gently, but then harder and harder and then pulled back. I thought he might draw blood, but he stopped just shy of that. It hurt like hell, but was mostly surprising.

But then he kissed me deeply. Like I had never been kissed before; his tongue seemed to be everywhere in my mouth at once and it was hot like his cock. I just closed my eyes and let him possess my mouth, while I let my tongue try to follow his in my mouth. I was in a kind love stupor when I first felt his rock-hard cock, knocking at the entrance to my hole.

My legs were already up in the air, but I used my hands to open myself up as wide as I could to greet my new guest. I wanted him in me more than anything just then. I shifted my arms around so I could reach down there and open my ass cheeks for him. I wanted to remove all impediments to his progress, as he sank that big beautiful red colossus into me.

He didn't do it slow and romantically, but I loved it even more the way he did it. He just thrust himself inside me without the slightest hint gentleness or tenderness. Instantly, there was that wonderful pain I love more than any other. His cock fit perfectly inside me and I was already in the midst of a prolonged sissygasm. I couldn't help myself; it just ripped right through me the way his cock was ripping into my asshole.

He was just taking me, and I felt a bit like I was too passive. He was making me feel so good and I wanted to return the favor by doing something for him. But he was large, not just in dick size; he was a big heavy dude and he had pinned pretty well. I couldn't do much to affect our motion. But while I was coming, my ass muscles started going crazy squeezing and spasming on his cock.

I continued doing it intentionally, but then I thought better of it. I wanted this to last longer, and knew if I kept that up, he would be coming soon and that would be the end. I stopped and played the dead fish, trying to get him to slow down.

"OOOh! Baby that was so good, let me fuck you and make you come. Let me get on top."

"Oooph! You fucking whore, you are driving me crazy. Come on get on top."

He flipped us around rather deftly for a big guy, and I found myself on top of the mountain, with his big fat cock still buried deep inside. I was straddling him with my knees and started grinding down onto his crotch. To try to slow him down, I tried to just exert downward pressure with no other motion. He tugged at my leash and pulled my top half toward him. He pulled me all the way down for a rough kiss, including the lip biting (not sure how I felt about it).

But he pushed me back up to about the length of his forearms and started crushing my windpipe through the collar again. As he did this, he pushed me up and down on his cock using my neck as kind of rudder.

"You like that, bitch? Huh, you like it rough like this, whore?" He grunted this with his mouth contorted tightly.

"Yeeeephth! Thirrrr! I love it." I shouted as he let me have a bit of air. He was lifting my whole body up and down by my neck. I used my hands to spread my asscheeks for him. It was like I was human fleshlight to him. He was using my whole body to jerk himself off. This thought, the whole scene, and everything he was doing to me was going to make me come again and soon. I was in quandary, I wanted this to last all night, but I was also ready to feel his cum filling me up. Feel his humongous cock spasming in my guts and know I was responsible for it.

"OOOH! Fuck, fuck me, fuck me! I'm going come again. Please may I come, Sir?" I knew this would help push him over the edge. But I was already coming.

"Yes, whore, go ahead and come; I'm coming too." And he pulled me down by the leash to his face for another hard kiss. I melted into his mouth and just let the feeling wash over me as he came spurt after spurt into my ravaged hole. I stopped moving with his cock buried as deep as possible in my ass. Then I scooched down and swallowed his softening red spear and worshiped it clean for him.

"Oh my God! Thank you for fucking me so good, Marvin!" I whispered in his ear, once I was done. "That was wonderful. I love your cock so much."

"You are one sexy bitch; you know that, sexier than your ex even!"

"Hey Marvin, could I ask you something before they get back here?"

"Yeah, what?"

"Have you had any experience as a Dom?"

"A bit, but not like your guy. I've had ...uhm... partners who were... erm... into it. Look, I am not looking to get between the two of you. That dude scares me."

"Why do people keep saying that; he's a sweetheart! No, that's not it. See, we are having a bit of an issue with that lady you saw earlier. She's one his sluts, but she's not taking to the discipline. I have an idea, but I have to run it past Mr. Jenkins first. Are you free tomorrow afternoon? But this has to stay between us until you hear from me."

"Sure, sure. I'm totally into it. I'll be free." He gave a conspiratorial wink and a twist of my nipples, then started to walk away.

"Great, remember not a word!" Joe and the boys had noticed we were done and were headed our way.