From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, Sir. Your gorgeous cock feels so good, you are going to make me come. Please, Sir, may I come? Please?!"

For an answer, he pulled my leash toward him, so that he could shove his tongue down my throat as he fucked into me. I couldn't really hold it back, as he slithered his tongue in me and fucked me roughly as I hung there helpless. The thought that drove me over the edge was that I could still taste his cock in my mouth, and I was sure he could too. That always gave me a special thrill, which was never possible with Mr. Jenkins.

I was writhing and moaning as I came, it seemed continuously, as he fucked me hard, choking me with the collar and his tongue. I was still in the throes of ecstasy when he suddenly and callously pushed me off his wonderful cock, swung me around roughly and pushed my head back onto the swollen dripping monster.

I was left feeling empty, but accepted his cock back in my mouth and throat having no other alternative. He was pounding my mouth just as he had my ass. I was still lost in that painslut subspace where all this fed my post-ecstatic euphoria.

After a few minutes of throat-fucking me and fingering my ass, he flipped me back around, just as abruptly. And began what had to be his final assault on my hole. He wasted no time pulling me back in for a passionate kiss while just going wild in my ass. Suddenly, he shoved a finger in there along with his big cock. Soon he added more fingers until it felt like he was jerking himself off inside my asshole. I was moaning and grunting into his mouth as he continued. I could tell he was about to come and despite having just come, I wanted to join him.

With what he was doing to me, it wasn't hard. I focused on just his mouth on and tongue inside and let what he was doing have its effect. We were soon coming together; I could feel his cock was spurting inside, and I was trying with all my strength to grind down on it and open myself up to it even more.

He was so spent from his exertion that he used my hanging body to prop himself up as finished emptying his nut in my cum-hungry hole. I felt like just a limp rag as all the thrusting came to an end. He finally released my leash and let me swing from my restraints as he moved away.

I was hanging there a few minutes, before the boys came back, writhing and convulsing from the aftermath of his fucking, while Joe took a breather on the Bellini. It was George who took control of me first. He felt me up tenderly at first but with increasing vigor. Terrence grabbed the controls of the winch and lowered it until I hovered just off the floor.

Joe was exhausted, but the rest of the boys seemed ready to party. They surrounded me with their dicks out and started pissing all over me while twirling me slowly around by kicking at me.

"Keep your mouth open, cunt!" snarled Marvin as my head spun around to his big cock. I opened my mouth to try to catch as much as I could. I wanted him to be happy with me, for the sake of the plan, but I also could only think of getting that cock back inside me, one end or the other. I made licking gestures as his piss streamed into my mouth.

As I was spun around, I noticed that Joe too had joined them. They were all rowdy and whooping it up. Thinking, perhaps of the fun that was to come. I was frankly exhausted and the only thing that kept me going was the thought that the longer I was in here, the less time I would have to spend in the cuck cage in that room, while that Southern heifer laid with my man in his bed.

They were done pissing on me, and Joe lowered me the rest of the way down and uncuffed me from the restraint. I was soaked and laying in their piss. Joe dragged over the hose and sprayed me off. He made me get on all fours and spread my butt cheeks to the jet of water. Then, he stood me up and hosed me down from head to toe and handed me a big towel to dry off.

I had barely toweled off, when Joe drug me crawling by the leash back over to the Bellini. He pushed me down to my knees and yanked on the leash to get my head to lean back.

"Open your fucking mouth, you whore!" he jeered at me. When I did as I was bid, he spat right in my mouth and the rest of the men came around and did the same. My mouth was full of their spit, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to swallow. I was still looking up and Joe was still tugging on my leash, when George shoved his cock in my face.

"Suck my fucking cock, sissy fag!" he growled, as he lay his fat dick on my face. I leaned back a bit and let it pop into my mouth, taking in just his fat head and gently swabbing it with all the spit in my mouth.

The other guys closed in and made a tight circle around me. Terrence and Marvin grabbed my hands and put them on their hardening cocks, as I started to suck George in earnest. Joe still held my leash, but gave me just enough leeway to move my head back and forth on George's dick. But after I started going, he suddenly held me tight by the collar and forced my head into George's crotch slamming his fat cock to the back of my throat.

I was choking instantly and decided to focus all of my energy and attention on the two cocks in my hands and let Joe throat-fuck me with George's cock so as to not choke. I could feel his cock thickening in my throat, closing off my air, and Joe's hand on my collar as he pushed me savagely on the engorged member.

Meantime, the boys to either side of me were also hardening and getting a bit antsy to get their turn in my throat. I couldn't get my fingers all the way around Marvin's cock when he was semi-hard and couldn't now. I could feel his urgency in my fist, as he began to fuck into it. With my fists and throat filled with cock, I could feel my gaping ass twitching with anticipation.

At this point, I was really exhausted; under normal circumstances I would have been asleep by now, but the prospect of having all these guys inside of me at once and the expectation of what was to follow kept me going. Feeling Marvin's cock in my hand again made me eager to get him in my holes. I had no control of the situation, but if I had I would have wanted that cock in my ass right away. I had such an empty feeling in my ass after all this fucking.

After some minutes of this, Marvin had waited long enough; using my hair, he pushed against Joe's grip of the collar and pulled me completely off George's cock. I breathed as deeply as I could, knowing I might not get a chance for a while. When Joe realized what was happening, he turned my face sharply toward Marvin and went back to my collar to push me onto Marvin's cock.

I was still holding it in my hand and guided it straight down my throat. He pushed my hand away, and I was gagging even worse with his longer cock. George shifted over and guided my hand onto his cock.

I was loving how Joe and Marvin had establish a rhythm with my head; it was as if Joe was jerking Marvin off with my head. I just ceded them control and once again focused on the cocks in my hands. This did not last as long as the first session with George.

Terrence had been waiting the whole time and pushed his way in. At first, he tried to shove his thin cock alongside Marvin's. As much as I tried to distend my mouth to let him, he could only get in the very tip. Finally, he hauled me off Marvin by the hair, and Joe accommodate him by shoving me in his direction. When Joe pulled me back, Terrence took the opportunity to smack my cheek hard, and Joe, ever-obliging, turned my head so he could give me one more on the other side.

"What do you say, slut!"

"Thang you, Thir?" I responded, through swollen lips.

George, in the meantime started to reach down and palm my ass and push his fingers into my eager hole. I arched my back and pushed out my buttocks for him. I was desperate to have a cock back in there, knowing soon I would be filled up to the brim with them.

Joe finally gave up his position manipulating my head from behind me and placed himself between Marvin and Terrence in competition for fucking my face. He yanked me off Terrence's cock and shoved me rudely on to his own. I only managed to get him all the way down a few times before Marvin was pulling me back toward his.

I was down to about two or three thrusts down my throat before being pulled by the leash off one and on to the next. I managed to get Terrence and Joe in my mouth at once, but not very deep, but Joe and Marvin would prove impossible, though they tried.

George was pretty much fist-fucking me now. I wanted to help him by leaning over but the guys in charge of my mouth kept me mostly erect. The most I could do was to maintain my back in as deep an arch as I could to try to give him more access.

His hand opening up my ass. It felt amazing, but I wanted his cock to replace it. I had no way to express that to him with the guys fighting to wreck my throat with their cocks; so, I was undulating my ass and moaning on their cocks hoping he would get the hint.

Marvin and Terrence noticed and helped me out by each taking one of my cheeks and spreading them wide for George, who was properly fisting me now. My asshole was aching from all the friction, but also eager for more.

After getting his fist deep into me, he pulled it out; I could feel the air filling my gaping hole. But he soon squatted behind me and drove that fat dick all the way, in one swift motion. I was still kneeling, sort of, but he was pushing on my midback while holding on to my waist. He was fucking me at a moderate, but forceful pace. Going really deep and pulling back slowly.

I was now supported primarily by the cocks intermittently down my throat and the leash by which mostly Joe was holding me up. As soon as I felt George hit bottom, stroking my prostate, I was writhing from ecstasy. I was moaning and groaning wildly onto whatever cock was in my mouth at the time. This kept going for so long, I was shuddering so bad I might have looked like someone having a grand mal seizure.

Suddenly the boys fucking my mouth stopped. George picked me up by doubling me over from behind my knees, while that big fat cock never left my ass. He backed up over to the Bellini and sat down on the edge, while still fucking into me from behind. He laid on his back with his feet still on the floor. I was now sitting on his cock with legs way up in the air and my back against his chest.

As soon as he saw this, Terrence wasted no time; he was right in front of us in a heartbeat. I could see his face as he loomed over me and could feel his long slim fingers, like his cock, at the spot where George's cock and my asshole met. He gathered the wetness there and pushed first one finger to the first knuckle then two around George's cock. I could feel the tautness of my ring gradually give in to him.

Meanwhile, George slowed his fucking to a lingering speed. He moved into me, parked his dick inside, and then would very slowly pull out as Terrence pushed in with his fingers. I was enjoying the pressure the extra fingers presented my hole.

"Ready for my cock in there too, sissy bitch?!" he spat out, and again smacked my face. I instantly, turned my head, thanked him and asked for another.

"Yes, Sir, fuck my ass too, please!" George stayed perfectly still, while we tried to add Terrence's cock in my ass. I held my own legs wide apart to give him the easiest access. He pressed in, but even with his slim penis, it was really tight. I gasped loudly as his head poked through my sphincter.

Then, they both pulled out and Terrence cleared his throat into my gaping hole. He scooched over so that Joe and Marvin could do the same, then he shoved his right hand in my mouth and made spit all over it, then pushed it back in my hole. He was not being gentle; once his fist was up to his wrist, he turned his arm around widening my hole. He pulled it out with a gasp from both my ass and my mouth. And then, he and George pushed their cocks back into me together. It felt like my ass was splitting in two, but they manage to get inside me.

I was feeling that now familiar feeling of fullness and the burning pain I never could get enough of. I had been so open that it did not take long for them to be grinding into me up to the hilt with the pain receding and my level of excitement rising. My tiny clitty was as stiff as it got these days and seeping droplets of precum continuously.

I was holding up my legs high and wide to stretch out my ass as much as possible to them. Meanwhile, Joe and Marvin had climbed onto the Bellini and were kneeling on either side of us with their dicks in my face. I turned left, plunged Marvin's cock down my throat, and soon felt the tug on my collar from Joe, who yanked me off Marvin and onto his own penis.

I was glad for the distraction, as my asshole was being rip apart by the two cocks lodged there. The pain was beginning to recede, and I could now feel Terrence's longer thinner cock pushing past George's and tapping my prostate each time he took me deep. I was moaning and groaning on Joe's cock, loving the feeling of being split apart and full to the brim with cock.

Just then Marvin pulled me off Joe who had been using the collar as a handle while he fucked my mouth and throat. As they tussled over access to my mouth, I managed to get Terrence's attention. There was on more thing I wanted just then, just from Terry.

"Oh yeah, yeah, fuck; your cock feels so good wrecking my ass. Thank you for fucking so good Terry, Sir!"

"You like my cock now, you fucking whoaahh!?"

"Oh, ye... grumpph!" Marvin had won the fight for my mouth, and I couldn't finish asking for what I wanted. But just as Marvin was about to force my head toward his cock again, I managed to catch his eye just right. And, as I was turned left, I felt it; Terrence slapped my face hard; I was lucky to catch myself before biting Marvin's beautiful red monster, as I let the burning sensation sink into my cheek and Marvin's cock deep down my throat.

I was grinding myself down onto their cocks; so full, but I still wanted more. I couldn't even imagine how it was supposed to happen. I had seen it done once, in a porn video Daddy had shown me. The image had implanted on my mind and kept replaying until I was desperate to try it. I was replaying the impossible image of three cocks shoved into a woman's ass, and the face of absolute contentment as she moaned and begged them not to stop.

I wanted it, and I wanted it now. I no longer cared what was waiting for me in the next room. I had three cocks in me and I wanted all four. I loved what a slut it made me that I was already getting fucked by four guys, and I wanted it to get even nastier.

"Oh, please, Sir, please, please! I want you in my ass too, Joe! I want it so bad in my ass, fuck me, Joe, please" I pleaded, the first chance I got, as he pulled my mouth off Marvin's cock.

"You're one nasty fucking slut, as nasty as your fucking whore wife, cucky, when she let me piss into her cunt. Open your mouth, slut." He shouted as he yanked my head up. He leaned down and spat a great big wad of saliva into my open mouth. Then he smushed my face around and shoved four of his fingers down my well-lubricated throat.

He dragged me up by the leash off George and Terrence. He was deliberately being really rough with me. I didn't mind it, in fact, I kind of liked it, but I was worried about why.

He got himself into position, laying on the edge of the Bellini with his legs on the floor. He pulled me toward him, and I sat on his lap straddling him, while sliding his big hard cock in. It went in easy because I was so gaping, but it still took my breath away when I had him balls deep in ass.

It was so lovely to have him in there again that I began fucking myself and gyrating around it. He pulled me to him by my collar and kissed me hard and passionately, as I grinded on him. I was getting lost in the feeling of being fucked by just one cock. I was so happily surprised and to notice how good it felt, although I had just been ripped wide open and gaped by two cocks.

I thought to myself, "getting fucked by two cocks is not exactly twice as good as one." I loved when I was being split in two, but this feeling right now with Joe's wonderful cock filling me up, and me using my ass muscles to stimulate him, was much more than half that.

He bit down on my lip until I thought he would draw blood, and stopped me cold. "Pull your asscheeks apart, slut!" he groaned. I did as commanded, reached back with my arms and pulled my ass wide, while my tits crushed against his chest. George hurriedly straddled both me and Joe on the couch, and I felt a squirt of lube worked into me between Joe's cock and the rim of my asshole.

He was opening me up while Joe held himself still deep in my guts. I focused on kissing Joe, without the biting, and he was letting me, but not quite participating. Then, I began to feel the insistent pressure of George's fat cock as he began to squeeze it in alongside Joe's.

I thought I had been wide open and ready for what was to come, but Joe's cock was fatter than Terry's and longer than George's. So, I had to accommodate a lot more cock. I thought I had already been ripped apart, but it was only beginning. When George's cock cleared my sphincter, the pain was searing. He held it there, not pushing further until I was acclimated.

Even before, with Terry and George, I was not having that burning pain as intensely as this. I briefly considered what it was going to be like when I had another cock in there, but decided to focus on one set of cocks at time, so to speak.

George had been relatively gentle until then, but once his bulbous cockhead cleared my anal ring, and I had sort of gotten used to it, he pushed the rest of it all the way home with vigor. The pain was intense. Had I not been pinned between two men, I might have writhed around in agony. As it was, I had my hands behind me pulling my ass cheeks apart, George's large body on top of me mashing me onto Joe's chest, and two fat cocks, balls-deep in my ass.

Though, I usually enjoyed this burning pain, it was too much, too intense. I was moaning and groaning and then began sobbing. I needed a distraction. "Fuck, fuck it hurts so bad, Joe! Please, Sir, I need a distraction. Please, please I want to keep going. Do something; please pinch my nipples," I cried. He pushed my shoulders back with one hand and with the other managed to get to one, then the other, nipple and viciously twisted each of them.

The pain in my ass was not gone, but it helped to turn the volume down just a little, in my head anyway. "Please, just fuck me, now, George! Don't worry about hurting me." I screamed, he had not moved since shoving his cock all the way inside me. I wanted it to start, thinking I could get used to the pain more quickly. But George was playing coy.

"Do you really want my cock fucking you, faggot?" There it was again; I hadn't been called that for such a long time, even through the pain, I thought it was weird. I felt like that word had no effect on me anymore, though once it had represented such humiliating and arousing consequences to me.

"Yes, please, please fuck my ass with your big fat cock, George, Sir!" I wiggled my ass to try to get him to move in and out of me, but they had me pinned; I couldn't budge. "Please wreck my fucking asshole, Sirs! Oh, fuck me, please, please fuck my ass!" I shouted while still sobbing sniffling from the pain, tears gushing from my eyes. My ass aflame with new pain.

This finally set them off, and they both started moving inside me. At first, they were fucking me in unison. This made me feel like being fucked by one giant dildo, but then the they began to syncopate their thrusts. It took only few thrusts like this before the pain was almost completely replaced with pure pleasure as they were pounding my prostate. George punctuated some of his thrusts with spanking my buttocks.