From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all the excitement, I had lost sight of Terry and Marvin, until I saw Marvin's big red cock approaching in my peripheral vision. I found myself salivating at the look of the big angry red cockhead. Joe pushed my face away from his own toward the oncoming cock.

Meanwhile behind me, I was beginning to feel even more pressure, as I presumed Terrence was fingering my ass between the two cocks already fucking it. Again, Joe pushed his all the way to the hilt and stayed there. While George and Terry alternated between fingers and cock.

With just his fingers the pain returned, but nowhere near as bad as before. It was a warm rather than burning pain; and, at this point, I was ready for the real thing. Terry, ever intuitive, used my hands already on my ass cheeks to pull them further apart. I heard him clear his throat and the felt a wet gob of spit pushed in his fingers.

He moved back and began the process of inserting the third cock inside me. The pain was probably just as bad as before, but somehow the excitement of achieving the feat made it more bearable. I was once again grateful for Terry's long thin cock. When they were all finally in, they held themselves full length inside me.

I know the pain had to be terrible, but all I could feel was the fullness and a sense of pride, I had three big cocks in my ass and was about swallow Marvin's monster down my throat. I was a proud happy sissy slut. It felt so decadent and nasty. What kind of lecherous fucking whore am I, that I would want this so badly and be enjoying it so much.

After a short easing in, the boys as literally as possible were fucking the shit out of me. I felt like a ragdoll at the bottom of dogpile of men with their hard cocks tearing into me. I was soon in a constant state of ecstasy. I lost track of what I was physically feeling and just let them have free rein. I let my whole body go limp, leaving myself open to the pain and pleasure they chose to inflict on me. I was having a near out of body experience, where I could sense what was happening, but it was like I was a witness rather than a participant.

When I came back into my body, I realized that they were not fucking in a sustainable way. I had a vague notion of wanting to make this feeling last much longer. But, with all the excitement, the anticipation and the friction of all three cocks in there, they couldn't last long, although they had all already come before. I was, as usual, in the quandary of wanting to continue to get fucked and wanting to feel them fill me up with sperm.

But I was exhausted and so spent from coming all night that I was nearly passed out, so I stopped thinking about it. Weirdly, it was Marvin, in my mouth, who started coming first. What brought me back from my cock coma was his hard cock pulsing down my throat as jets of cum gushing in. I was gagging and choking, but the boys in my ass did not relent, and Marvin just grabbed my head to keep his cock down there until he was done.

What, I think, saved me from drowning in his glorious cum was that this was about the third time he had come that night and there was a lot less of it than the first. I did as I had learned; just let the cock choke me and not panic. I was in such a stupor that I could hardly do otherwise. When he was done, and finally pulled out of my mouth, I had a coughing fit.

The spasms from the coughing caused all kinds of sensations for the coterie of cocks in my ass, setting off a chain reaction that ultimately led to all three cocks exploding into my hole nearly simultaneously. They were still fucking me at top speed, when it started, but in a chaotic rhythm. When the coughing started, two of them slowed down and the third continued at the same speed.

The sensation threw me into my last climax which caused me to shake and whimper violently even under their weight. They all came in quick succession and all pushed in with one last and lingering thrust. It felt like a river of cum flooding my hole. I don't know what I may have looked like at that moment to an outside observer, but I would imagine it would be a look of absolute satisfaction and pride and exhaustion.

I had brought four men and myself to orgasm almost simultaneously. I am one nasty bitch, I thought. We lay there on the Bellini for a few moments in post-coital glow. When the boys pulled out, I could feel just how much my asshole was gaping. I could feel air rushing into my open hole as Terry opened my butt cheeks to see.

"Holy fuck, it's like the Lincoln Tunnel back there...in there...in there!" he chortled pretending there was an echo and laughed.

The boys, all but Joe, ran into the showers, and Joe used the hose to wash me off by the nearby drain. It was only as he was doing this that I looked over to see the cage and again remembered the fate that still awaited me.

When sufficiently washed, Joe led me over to the other cuck cage by the leash and locked me into a position similar to the congressman's. I was put in on all fours with my head sticking up out of the cage and the leash and my hair tied behind so my head remained upright. My nipples were tied the bottom of the cage by rings and so was my tiny clitty, by it tiny engagement ring.

I was effectively paralyzed in a position that kept me facing forward. Having finished his work, Joe went into the showers, just as the boys were heading out.

"Did you enjoy yourselves, fellas?" Joe asked jocularly.

"Oh! Fuck Yeah!" was the resounding response. That brought me another touch of pride, even while locked in my cage.

The three came over to my cage. Terry peeled my ass open to get one last look at my gaping asshole. He took out his phone to get a picture of it. I tried to gape it open for him, arching my back, though it caused my nipples pain.

"What a nasty fucking whore!" He said, with some amazement. He came over to the front of the cage, kissed me gently then slapped my face once more. I turned the other cheek for another and he obliged. Then he gently caressed both cheeks, and poked one of his fingers into my mouth as he waved goodbye with the other hand.

George leaned in for a kiss, but also reached in to my tied nipples and pinched them. Marvin came to say goodbye too. He kissed my forehead and then shoved four fingers down my throat. "Don't forget my big fucking cock, bitch!" How could I?

When I could, I thanked him for sharing his cock with me and reminded him about being available the next day; he was still excited about the prospect. Having said goodbye in their own way, they all marched out whooping it up like a sports team after a victory.

Joe came back out, dressed and ready with the hand truck for my cage. He shunted a penis-shaped gag in my mouth and tied it behind my collar, plunged an oversized plug into my still gaping asscunt, and locked my arms behind my back, with restraints. I was happy to be gagged and plugged. After all this action, I was having a terrible empty feeling. I felt kind of hollow without something in me.

He loaded the cage onto the hand truck and began to wheel me out. He was none too careful about it. He slammed the cage in the doorjamb on the way out, causing my poor titties a jolt of pain.