From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 26

Story Info
Michelle and Mr. Jenkins Host the Congressman and Wife.
11.2k words
4.4
8.5k
2
0

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26 The Bitch is Back

It couldn't have turned out better. The cuck congressman and his slut wife came back the following day, the wife a bit less imperious than the first night. Daddy explained to her how things would proceed and introduced her to Marvin.

Joe and Marvin took the lead after that, and despite his impulse to meddle, Daddy bit his tongue. It had been decided the night before that the best approach was to involve the cuckold husband more "intimately" in his wife's submission. He was not put in the cuck cage, but stripped naked by Marvin and Joe, and positioned on a small leather covered bench.

He was placed on all fours; his nipples were clipped and tethered to a cock ring placed around his, somewhat large balls, and the base of his small uncaged dick. They put a collar around his neck and clipped a chain to it and clipped the other end to an eyebolt on the bench, so that his neck was allowed to move no more than about a foot off the bench.

When he was safely installed on the bench, Marvin came over to him.

"You're a sweet little faggot, aren't you, cuckold?"

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir." He said, like he was in the army (which he had actually been).

"Do you want to be MY sweet little faggot today?" As he said this, Marvin was fondling the cuck's breasts and then ass, then shifted down to his dick and balls.

"Uhmmm, yeh, Sir, I wanna to be your sweet little faggot!" He purred, reacting to Marvin's touch.

"What will you do for me, faggot?"

"Oh, Sir, I'd love to suck ye'r cock, please."

"Is that all, cucky faggot?" Marvin abruptly pushed a fat finger into the cuckold's hole.

"Umph, oof, Sir, please, oh, I would love your cock in my ass, please, please, may I? Oooph!" He arched his back and pushed his head down to give Marvin better access.

"We'll see, but let's not get too far ahead ourselves. What would you be willing to do to get my cock in your ass?"

"Ugh! Sir, anything please. I have only ever had a butt plug up there; I would love to have a real cock, please I'd do anything you want, but let me have your cock. Let me be your sweet little faggot."

"Good answer, cucky fag. You may get it. That all depends on you. Here's your wife." He gestured toward her. Joe was busy prepping her; she was naked, except for really high heeled shoes. He cuffed her wrists behind her back and was about to place a ball gag.

"You enjoy watching men with big cocks fuck your wife and treat her like the whore you know she is?"

"Yeh, Sir!"

"Oh, you really must; when I said that your little willy spasmed. So, do you fuck your wife, cuck?"

"I'm not allowed, Sir."

"What about before, did you ever fuck your wife?"

"Yes, but she didn't like it. Her pussy is too loose, and I couldn't keep an erection."

"Your dickie is pretty stiff now, want to try fucking her nasty cunt?"

"No, Sir. I'd rather suck your cock instead, please."

"When did she start fucking other guys, cuck?" Daddy put in from the sidelines.

"She started fucking other guys since before we were married, but I've only known for the past three years and joining in for two."

"Who was the first?"

"My old college roommate, Rob. He came for a homecoming weekend, when me and Betty were first going out. I had seen his big fat cock in college, sneaking a peek in the showers. I was always excited by is big fat cock, but never acted on it. While I was out drinking with the rest of the guys, he faked being sick and stayed at my home to fuck my whore wife."

"Ummmph, ummmm," the slut was mewing through her gag as he said this. Joe had crossed her legs, at the ankle and tied them that way, with her six-inch heels on. It made her already shapely legs and her not so shapely bottom look really sexy.

He worked on her right under the winch, and the small bench—with the cuck on it—was about two feet away. Daddy and I, were spectators on the comfy couch about four feet away from cuck-husband and wife. I was dressed in a nice bright red corset with bustier, which made my marked tits look fabulous. The average person might have been turned off by the way it presented my bruised and battered breasts, but I loved the record of the pain I had suffered for my man. I knew how much he enjoyed looking at them like this, always my biggest turn on.

"She seems to have enjoyed that memory, faggot." Marvin was saying. He looked over at Joe, who eased the gag out of her mouth.

"You have something to add, slut?" He asked.

"Yeah! That was Robert, ooh what a beautiful fucking cock he had, ya' pencil-dicked homo! My pussy ain't big; ya dick is tiny; and ye're a fag that's why ya'l couldn't keep it up. You wudda loved to watch your old roomie's big beautiful cock fucking me, cunt and ass, ya pathetic, faaaaggot!"

"Oooh, that makes you hard too, when your whore wife humiliates you." Marvin teased the cuck.

"Y-y-yeess, Sir." Joe bent her over, with the gag still off her mouth. He made her look down at her cuckold husband, while he rammed his coned hand up into her, admittedly large snatch. With about four of his fingers in her, she cooed and smiled down at her locked husband on the bench.

"Uuurmm, yummm! He got his hand in my cunt, ya fucking faggot, ya'l cudda done that, fucking faggot, even with yer tiny limp weenie."

Joe reached over to a rolling tray with the tools for the evening and grabbed a rather large, fat, but stumpy strap-on dildo. He replaced his hand with the dildo and secured the straps around her so that she was wearing with the dildo in her cunt. She was still cooing as it slid into her.

"Oh, fuck, Billy that feels sooo fucking good in my hole. I'ss like ten times yer dick put together, uhhm, i's tight in there. You like watching real men do this to your whore wife, cause ye'r a goddam queer faggot. Ye're not a real man! A real man wouldn't enjoy watching his wife get fist-fucked right in front of him."

"Okay, be quiet now. Cunt!" Joe sneered at her and then replaced the gag.

"Glug, glugg, uhmph." She seemed to be going on. Joe held her head still by her big hair, still in its congressman's wife coiffure, and smacked her good.

"You're no better than your cuck faggot husband; you're an adulterous cockslut, and... your cunt is fucking huge. What do you say, whore?"

"Thzzunk uhgh, tzoh" she gurgled, with the gag back in her mouth.

"I thought so. Okay, slut," and nodded over to Daddy, who went over to the tray, picked up a long coil of thin rope, and went over to where she was standing still bent in half facing her cuckold. He stood right behind her, reach over and began mauling her big fat titties. He was squeezing them hard and tugging at her nipples and just goin' to town with them generally.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned protractedly.

He cupped them with his hand pinching the nipples between fingers and pulling on them until her tits were drawn up around her shoulders. Occasionally, she grunted deeply into the gag, as he ravaged her tits and also pushed against the fat dildo in her hole.

"I bet your pretty proud of these big fucking tits, whore."

"Umph!" She nodded. He was slapping up at them from behind her, now.

"Look at my sissy's breasts." He yanked her up and pointed her head toward where I sat on the couch. I stuck my chest out to display the map of pain that was my tits in a low cut bustier.

"See that, that's what she suffered for me the other night. Isn't it beautiful? Don't you want to suffer for me, like her. Sissy, are you proud of those marks on your tits?"

"Ohh, yes, Sir. I love seeing the proof of my suffering for you. I love the pain you cause because it gives you pleasure, and it gives me pleasure to be reminded of it by the marks on my flesh. Thank you, Sir, for allowing me suffer for your pleasure."

"Aww, you're going to make me blush, sissy. Okay, slut. The other night, you had free access, but tonight it's time to pay the piper. Do you wish to suffer for my pleasure? I promise I will enjoy it tremendously." He slipped the gag out, but just held it out so she could speak.

"Yes, Sir, please do whatever ya'll want with me. Sih! Please, mark ma' big fat titties, Sih, please!

I am ready."

"Uhm, we are going to get to that in a minute, whore. But first I want bind your titties so they make a better target, and then we are going hang you by those enormous meatbags before we get to marking them. While we're on the subject, your tits are dreadfully saggy; I want that fixed, if you want be my slut."

"Yes, Sih!"

"Now, beg me to bind these fuckin' big sloppy titties, cunt!"

"Oh, Sir, I'm so afraid..." He touched her cheek with the back of his hand in a gentle caress to reassure her.

"Don't be afraid, whore; it's going to hurt a lot, but you can take it, why?"

"For your pleasure, Sir." He kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

"Yes, bitch, for my pleasure; now, beg me properly to bind your titties and hang you from them."

"Please bind my sloppy fat titties to make a better target for yer whip, Sih, thank you." She was weeping, her mascara running down her face making her look even more pathetic.

"Sih, bind big nasty tits and hang me by them, so ya can punish me, pleaheeheeheeese!"

He slipped the gag back in, and had Joe pull her hair back, then began to wind the rope around her voluminous breasts. In a figure eight, he wound the rope around one then the other tit, until they looked like bulbous mushrooms. He wound the last several feet of rope around the center of the figure eight between her cleavage. Then, made a loop with the rope doubled up several times.

He gave each nipple an intense pinch, and then slapped each globe sharply before handing the loop to Joe and coming back to the couch to sit by me. When he sat next to me, I reached over for his cock through his trousers, and I could feel the raging hard on there. I knew how much he enjoyed this kind of thing. She had given him that erection, but I wasn't at all jealous; I was happy that he was getting so much out of her and proud of my small part providing it.

The Michelle of a few days ago would have had a problem with that; I would have wasted a whole lot of energy on jealousy and resentment. It was amazing to me how possessive I had become of him. At the beginning of our relationship, there was no room for jealousy; I had no claim on him. The marriage proposal had turned a switch in my mind.

But the me of today, was happy to have his big cock hard and within easy reach, even if it was caused by her. I looked into his eyes and begged him with mine to suck his cock. He smiled, and I leaned in to fish it out of his pants, but he brushed me off, got up, slipped shoes off, took off pants, and was back on the couch in one moment.

"You're enjoying her suffering, Sir?" I looked up at him and said in a conspiratorial whisper.

"Yes, very much, sissy." He smiled deviously.

"I'm so glad, Daddy, thank you, Sir." I engulfed his cock with my mouth and throat, and moaned happily.

Joe lowered the winch and placed the loop over the hook, then raised the winch until she was standing on the very tippiest of tiptoes in her pumps. Her tits looked instantly swollen and red. Her alabaster skin was quick to blush and sure to bruise. She struggled on her crossed feet and was mostly hanging by just her tits until she settled herself down.

The cuck was facing forward watching his adulterous wife hanging by her tits before him, and about to endure further torture; his little cocklet rock-hard and spurting precum all over the little bench.

"Tell me, Billy, how do you like the show so far? You like watching your wife being tortured by real men with big cocks?" Joe walked over to the cuck as Marvin moved to the wife.

"Oh, yes I do, Sir! The fuckin' slut."

"Well, cuck, this next bit is about which you enjoy more getting cock or watching your wife suffer. Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, I desperately do, Sir."

"Okay, I'm going to give a choice. I let you suck my cock after Marvin has struck your wife twenty times with a cane across those fucking milky white tits. That will take a while; she's gotta beg, we gotta wait, blah, blah, blah. Or, I'll let you suck my cock after just ten quick strikes with no begging, but you get five on your balls, after. What do you say, fag?"

"Give her the twenty, Sir, please."

"That was quick, faggot, you really want her to suffer. But I am going to strike you twice, so the choice won't be so easy next time." Slap!

"Thank you, Sir, may I have another?" He responded by wincing, but not showing too much pain. The next time Joe struck him however was a different story. He was quite discomfited and tears filled his eyes. When they were done, his ball sac looked bright red, but his peenie was still standing at attention. With each strike, he lurched forward tugging on his clipped nipples.

Marvin was now ready to proceed with the cuckqueen. "Ready to have your tits marked, bitch?"

She nodded wildly while making grunting animal noises, moving the winch and her tits around until she lost her footing and hung again just by her tits. Marvin swished the cane in the air near her to demonstrate its action, then took a few practice swings, just tapping her swollen bound tits.

He struck across both nipples, with a thwack of the cane, and she responded wildly. She was groaning and grunting and tears flooded her eyes. She was bawling into her gag. I thought of how happy I had been to be gagged under similar circumstances, to help with the pain. I touched the bruises on my breasts instinctively as she recovered.

Joe took the gag out of her mouth. "Slut?"

"Owww, owww, owww, thank you, Thir, please...m-m-meh-m-may I have... 'nother..." He whacked her again. This time going for the top of her tits near where the rope bound them tight. She still cried out; without the gag, she filled the room with her agonized screams. But I could tell from her body's reaction that the pain was much less this second time. Not hitting her sensitive nipples eased off the pain.

Marvin had hit her most sensitive spot first and that made the second strike more tolerable. She was much quicker to recover from the second strike and was begging for the next more believably. Having learned from Mr. Jenkins, Marvin was taking an artistic approach to marking her breasts. He made a series of lines across and then went around the clock.

As I expected, her skin was very susceptible to marking. All the lines Marvin put there were beaming red and some had bruised edges showing where the cane had struck. When he was done with the twenty strikes, she was almost incoherent, and her once alabaster tits were purple from being bound, and bright red almost all over with distinctive patterns imprinted on them. She was bawling out crying, but she was moaning too.

"Shhhhit! Fuck! That hurt, ow fuck, fuck! Mmmm, fuck! Mmmm, yeah!" Marvin put the gag back in. And looked over at Joe.

"Gotta admit, fag, I enjoyed that too, but not as much as you apparently. Li'l Billy's made a big mess under his pee pee." Joe announced as the cuck looked up mischievously, but a little worried. "You came faggot, from watching your wife get her fat tits marked?"

"Yes, Sir. I am so sorry Sir."

"You're... sorry? Don't you have any control, cucky? No wonder she's been cheating on you."

"I know, I know... I'm pathetic. I am not a real man. How could I let you do that to her? But Sir, it was so exciting, I couldn't help it. Those big fucking titties look so awesome getting abused like that. You gonna punish me, Sir?"

"Yes, I should punish you for coming without permission; but today we're going to give you options. I am hurt that you came without waiting for my cock to be in your mouth, btw."

"I apologize, Sir."

"You want to suck my cock... right?"

"Yes, please, I really do."

"Okay, should we punish your wife for being such a nasty slut that it was impossible to keep from coming?"

"Ooooh, yes, please, Sir."

"Alrighty, then; we are going to put these clips on her fat nipples." He held out two clips with small silver pendants with red bullseyes painted on them, and handed them to Marvin. "We are going to have a little contest, Billy."

Marvin placed the clips. Joe waved Daddy over; he came with the whip.

"Are you a betting man, Billy? Wait... doh... what am I saying? Are you a betting faggot, Billy?"

"I don't know. Sometimes...?"

"Okay, well here's the bet. We are going to take turns whipping these off your wife's tits. The one with the lowest score wins. Pick the right guy, you will get that only that number of strikes on your ass with the whip, pick wrong, and you get total number of strikes. That straight?"

"Yes, Sir. Then, I get to suck your cock?"

"We'll see, faggot. Who's your champion, cockboy?"

"Mr. Jenkins, Sir."

"Okay, excellent choice, good luck, cuck!"

"You wanna go first, Joe?" Daddy gallantly offered.

"Sure," he said, and popped the gag out of her mouth. "Slut, you don't mind being our little whipping toy for this contest, do you? Beg us again to whip your tits."

"No, Sir I don't mind. But... I am so aroused right now, I think I might come. Please whip me, but may I come too, please?" I thought to myself, you're preaching to the choir, sister, fiddling with my hole quietly alone on the couch. Just then, I wished someone had had the foresight to put a plug in my ass.

With the gag back in, Joe prepared for his first attempt. I couldn't be sure, but I thought he had tanked it on purpose. The lash landed somewhere under her tit, by her ribcage. And she shivered from pain and mewled through the gag. "Swish! Snap!" The second attempt at least managed to hit her tits, but it was large area; he missed the bullseye. Another one struck her near her shoulder somewhere. It took Joe six tries to get one and another seven for the second.

Marvin requested Mr. Jenkins to go second. He was much more precise than Joe, in fact he hit the target on the first strike, but it did not unclip. He wound up with ten strikes. By now her tits were flayed, and bound up as they were, an angry shade of purple and had droplets of blood forming and dripping from them especially around the nipples, where the clips tore off.

Her lips were trembling over her gag, and I could see her legs shuddering and her tightly bound tits heaving. She was coming, just then. I could tell and so could everyone else. Mr. Jenkins reached down between her legs and felt gently around the plug. He cooed in her ear:

"I'm so proud of you, Betty. You give me so much pleasure. Your suffering is beautiful to me, but you will have to pay for coming without permission." This was cruel considering she had asked, but they never bothered to answer.

She moaned and murmured in satisfaction into her gag as she slowly came down from a wave of orgasms. She gave up tiptoeing in her heels and just let her tits take her full weight, and purred into her gag. I was fingering myself furiously, but wishing I could get a cock in me soon. She had really turned me on so much. I was happy to have gotten over the whole jealousy thing. I was enjoying her torment vicariously. Imagining playing this game in her place.

When she had recovered, it was Marvin's turn. They readjusted a little because she had become a bit loose on the winch. Marvin must have had rodeo experience, or something, because he was able to get both clips off in six strikes. Unfortunately, for Billy, he was about to be whipped 29 times before he could beg to suck cock.

"Okay, cucky, those are the results. Are you ready to pay your debt?" Marvin said, switching places with Joe again.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, that was wonderful. Loved watching you whip my unfaithful whore wife and making her come. I'm ready. Please whip me, Sir."

As demonstrated by the contest, Marvin was very accurate with the whip. He stepped behind the cuck. "Open your ass, faggot," he menaced him by swishing the whip in the air. Then delivered a blow right on the cuck's hole. He screamed and burst out crying at the same time.