From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cuck!?" Marvin demanded while Billy struggled with the pain.

"Sniff! Ooooh, owww, fuck! Thank you, Sir, may have another, please." Marvin continued to hit his hole dead center for the next few hits, but then moved on to his ass and lower back to finish out the score.

When he was done, it was time for Billy to beg to suck Marvin's cock. He pleaded properly, but before offering him the cock, Marvin turned to the missus.

"Hey, big cunt! You like watching your cuck husband sucking cock?"

"Yes, Sir, but not as much as he likes sucking cock."

"That's good, but is it true, bitch? Well, we are going to see if we can prove it." As Marvin said this, he nodded to Joe, who went to the cart and brought over two small innocuous enough looking plastic objects.

"We are going to see about just that, you don't mind going through a bit of pain for the sake of science, whore?"

"No, Seh."

Joe removed the inverted strap-on, taking a few turns at poking his hand into her open cunt. Then used one of the items he had brought, a small cylinder with two alligator clips, to clip her voluminous pussy lips together. When he was done, he moved over to the cuck and attached the other object to his chin with a strap around his neck. He nodded over to Marvin, when he had finished.

"Is it on, Joe? Let's test it." With the tip of a finger, he poked at the pin-pong ball like switch attached to Billy's chin and the missus spasmed and screamed instantly, getting shocks to her sensitive pussy lips.

"Okay, slut, that's at low for just a second." Joe said, then went back to the tray and came back with another set of articles. One was a pair of glasses and the other was a cylinder like the one attached to Betty's nether lips. He attached the clamps to Billy's ball sac and put the glasses on her.

"These glasses track head movements," he fiddled with a controller, "look straight at the cuck, while I set it up."

Once done, he ordered "Ok, now look at me." She turned her head and Billy let out a gruesome scream as his balls were electrified.

"Alrighty then, slut and cuck we are ready to proceed. Billyboi, you are going to finally get to suck my cock. Are you looking forward to it?" Marvin boomed, excitedly.

"Auuuugh! Owww!" Billy screamed as his cuckoldress turned her head. "Ooh boy, here we go. So, this is how it works. Billy you are going to suck my dick. Every time I tap your chin, your lovely... erm... wife will feel the pain. If she moves her head even slightly, as you saw, you will feel the pain. You will suck until one of you asks me to stop, or you make me cum." He moved over to her and moved her head back and forth.

"Oww, oww, oww uuuuugh!"

"Whore, every time you turn your head and he gets shocked the power goes up for both of you." He held his hand down on the cuck's button.

"Ouuuuuch, ooooh, hoooo!" Echoed through the room from both cuck and wife.

"Cuck, if you can keep my cock down your throat for more than three seconds, it will reset back to low. Are we ready for some fun?"

"Yes, Sir," they responded more or less in unison.

Marvin moved in front of Billy's head with his pants still on and poked his crotch at him. "Take me out with your mouth faggot."

Billy reached out to the extent his constraints allowed and tried to work out how to get Marvin's zipper down and his dick out. He made a few attempts turning his head at different angles and levels. He tapped the button against Marvin's crotch several times eliciting screams from his wife each time and once making her turn her head, so that he had his own spasm and scream.

We all had to laugh when there was developed a vicious cycle when a tap from him caused her to move which caused another tap, et cetera, through about three cycles. It was clear that the power was going up from the strength of their screams. After a while of this, Billy finally got hold of Marvin's zipper and managed to work it down. Lucky for him, Marvin was going commando and without too many more shocks, his fat red cock popped out in front of him.

"Oooph!" Billy gasped as he tried to inhale Marvin's enormous member. Like Mrs. Cuck, Billy had one of those thin-lipped mouths that nonetheless seems to open up like a snake's. He swallowed Marvin's fat bulbous head and although not quite as adept as his wife, he began to engulf the beast all the way down.

It was down his throat, but not quite to where Marvin's balls were striking his chin switch, when Betty suddenly stumbled on her high heels drawing a grunt from Billy, who lurched forward and knocked his chin into Marvin, sending shockwaves back to the slut.

Marvin grabbed a handful of the cuck's hair and drew him off his cock, then said, "I don't want to feel any teeth? Or I am going to punish you both, you understand cockboi?" Then, smacked him hard across the face. Billy was a well-trained little cockslut; he immediately turned his head for another smacked as he thanked Marvin for the slap and again after receiving the second.

Marvin went back to getting his cock sucked; this time he held Billy by the hair as he inserted the cock back in. He went in methodically but with force, until he was once more at the bottom of Billy's throat and knocking his balls against the button.

She was convulsing, screaming and bawling in tears, still hanging from big purple tits marked with welts and cuts from the caning. Marvin held himself deep in the cuck's throat for much longer than three seconds, thankfully, I imagine, turning the power down for both.

She was twisting around desperately trying to keep her head fixed on the scene, knowing it would turn the power back up, but she couldn't, and Billy spasmed, squirmed and groaned as tears flowed freely from his eyes. Marvin pulled his cock out.

"You like sucking my cock, faggot?"

"Oh, yessir, thank you, Sir, for letting me suck your big gorgeous cock!"

"You want to stop?"

"No, Sir, please, please let me keep sucking your cock, I don't care how much it hurts."

"What about you, slut, you like what you see? You like watching your cuck husband getting abused and sucking cock?"

"Yes, Sir, I do, thank you for humiliating that piece-a-shit dickless fag."

"Are you ready to stop?"

"No fucking way, fuck dat fucking faggot's throat, Sih."

He needed no further encouragement; first he spat a great big wad into Billy's mouth and then shoved that big red monster full length into him. He smacked hard into the button with his balls and she squealed loudly. He didn't stay all the way down this time, but proceeded to skull-fuck the cuck at full speed.

He wasn't necessarily going all the way down each time, but because of his motion, the balls continually banged into the button, and she was squealing, twitching and groaning each time. She had gotten much better about not moving her head it seemed because he was not grunting as much. Not that it wasn't still happening; and occasionally I could see him clearly grimacing and grunting through the cock in his mouth.

"Oww! Fuck, fuck, fuck! That hurts," she screamed. Because he was just pounding into Billy's face the power level had not reset, so it must have been at maximum now. "Please, please, please, Sir. Turn it down, jam your cock down that fairy's throat, Sih! Please!!"

"Do you want me to stop, slut?!"

"No, no, please, just reset it. Oooww, owwww!" She twisted around on her tits and set off Billy's device. It hit him really hard and he spasmed forward knocking into Marvin's crotch, breaking his rhythm. At the same time, Billy's distress caused his throat to spasm and try to actually swallow the giant invader, and inadvertently holding Marvin's cock down just long enough to reset the control.

The action must have pushed Marvin over the edge because he tried to slow down his face-fucking to a gentler pace, but soon he was pushing his cock all the way down and holding it there, with his balls resting on the button and the bitch screaming as she was continually shocked each time.

Having been reset, it must have now been at minimum power. She was no longer screaming, but moaning loudly. "Fuu...fuu... fuuuuuck! Uuuph! Ugh, ugh. Shoot your fucking cum, ooph... into, oooww... my faggot cuck, Sih."

"You'd like that, whore?"

"Yes, Sir! Sir, please may I come? Oww, my pussy hurts so well, Sir. I want to see that fag taste your cum, Sir."

"Quick, slut! Turn your head five times, I want it at top volume when I cum down your cuckold's throat. You may come, when I come."

She did as she was told, and he mercilessly pushed into Billy's destroyed throat for a few quick strokes. Billy stiffened, but held his position right through Marvin's final assault. She screamed/moaned and announced her coming as Marvin spasmed over and over again leaning into the cuck's mouth and emptying his balls down his throat. For his part, Billy had made quite a mess under his little peenie.

When he was done filling the cuck with cum, Marvin waved Joe over. Joe turned off both devices with his controller and lowered the winch. He dragged Betty by the loop on her tied-up tits to her knees right next to the cuck. Marvin pulled his cock out of Billy's mouth and presented it to her for cleaning.

There was still a little drool of cum dripping out the pee-slit and she reached for it eagerly with her tongue. "Oh, thank you, Sir," she said huskily before engulfing the cock with her snake like mouth. She worshipped his slippery cock sliding it down her own throat and then licking it up and down to the balls and back.

When it got too sensitive for him, he stepped back and let the married couple make out with each other. This drove me crazy; I was already wanting Daddy's cock back in my mouth before this, but the thought of them exchanging the taste of Marvin's cock and cum drove me to turn to plead for Daddy's cock back in my mouth.

Daddy saw the urgency in my face and, no doubt, had some of his own, when he let me get his steel rod cock back in my mouth. I threw myself on my knees in front of him and choked myself to get his cock down my throat. I was so happy; I was literally humming onto his big cock as I made love to it with my mouth.

Meanwhile, Joe moved in to make adjustments for the next part. He came up from behind her as she and cuck slurped up and swapped Marvin's cum back and forth. He untied her ankles, causing them to pause for a second. Then he reached around and grabbed her big bound titties, massaging and squeezing them hard and pinching her rigid nipples. She moaned into her husband's mouth as Joe forced them to break their kiss.

He got her to stand up mostly by tugging on her tits. Once upright, he continued to manhandle her tits and then began slapping them with both hands. Her tits seemed to pulsate from their bound tightness and were deep purple with blood dripping in places and red angry welts forming all around. What Joe was doing to them should have elicited a resounding scream from her, but they must have been so numb she couldn't feel them anymore.

As he reached around to unclip the electro-shocker from her labia, she said in a wavery croaky voice, "please, Sih... may I get a some more. I-I li- li- like it now, pleeease." Joe looked over at Mr. Jenkins for confirmation.

I had been leisurely sucking his cock while watching the show. He gently nudged my head off and walked over to Betty, while she seemed to tremble with anticipation. He stood before her is hard dick like a baseball bat pointing at her tortured lips. He gently ran two fingers alongside the electro cylinder and her cunt lips.

At first, she pulled back from the surprise of his touch, but then she pushed forward to get more contact.

"Uuuumph! OOooh, Thank you, Sih."

"Oh, my dear slut, you make me so proud. It is going to please me so much to give you what you have asked for! Tell me again, whore, what do you want?"

"Thank you, Sir, please, shock m' pussy again, I like the pain. I enjoyed suffering it, for yer pleasure, Sih. I want it hurt more, please."

He went around behind her, pulled her tits forward and down, so she was bent at about a 45-degree angle. He had her spread her asscheeks for him, and then without even a slight warning rammed his engorged cock up her ass. She gasped loudly resolving into a low guttural grunt that went on until he had settled his cock deep up her poopchute.

He nodded over to Joe, who had the controller in hand. "Are you ready my slut?"

"Oouugh, yah, Sih. Thank you, your big cock feels glorious in my ass! Uummph!" Joe pressed the button, and she began to wail, it was clear he had set it to maximum. Soon, Billy too was screaming as Joe had turned both their shockers on.

Daddy's assfucking was definitely "goal-oriented"; he didn't mean for it to last long. Joe pressed the button intermittently for about three seconds at a time. Each time he drew screams from them both, but in between she was moaning as if she too was getting close to ecstasy.

The cuck was just screaming in pain. He had nothing to occupy him other than the pain. Daddy waved to Marvin, "gag, that fucking faggot! I just want to hear my whore's screams." Marvin gagged Billy, who moaned still pretty loudly into the gag.

"Scream, bitch. I want to hear you suffer for me, while I come in your ass." Just then Joe pushed the button.

"Aaaaargh, ooowww, oh fuck! Thank you, Sih, please may I come with you, Si... Aaagh auf fuuuuck, fuck yesss, yeah, fuck!"

"Yes, you may. I'm coming now!" He was pounding into her ass without restraint. As he pushed in one last time, he reached around her and yanked hard on her aching nipples. She was shuddering and gyrating, grunting and moaning, as he held her back from falling over by her swollen nipples. He held himself deep inside her spasming and shuddering himself as he had an intense orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes... fuck... fuck... oooph! It hurts so bad. I'm coming too, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

When they had stopped convulsing together. Mr. Jenkins pulled out and moved over to the cuck to offer him the reward of cleaning of his cock straight out of his wife's asshole. Unfortunately, it was not as great a reward because Mrs. Cuck had not done a thorough enough internal cleanup.

It was only the golden afterglow of the orgasm he had just experienced in the bitch's ass that tempered Daddy's reaction. The cuck had to clean off his dick, but then he pointed at me and grunted, "take the dirty bitch in the john, and show her how to properly clean her fucking ass. Wait, Joe, untie her tits before they explode."

He pulled his cock out of the cuck and walked out, to shower in his own bathroom, I'm sure.

When Joe was done untying her tits, they flopped out all over the place in rude fashion. They were a mess, they soon recovered most of their pinkish hue, but with much territory covered by red and purple bruises and cuts and welts all over. Those were concentrated within a four inch or so radius from her nipples, beyond that she had rope burns, which made angry looking swirls girdling each boob.

I got her in the shower and as tenderly as I could and bathed her first. I felt both pity and pride in her; she had suffered much already and they were not quite done with her yet. I remembered her tender touch the other night, when I was suffering from jealousy and pain.

I left her in the stall after she regained some balance, while I got an enema kit. I filled the bag with warm soapy water and went back in with Betty. When I got to her, she seemed to be in a kind of dream state, just letting the warm water flow over her. I had to rouse her to get her ready.

"I find the trick is not to rush it. Do it a lot of times rather than trying to get one or two big cleanses."

"I didn't have enough time today; we had been flying an' ev'ry thang."

"You want to know a secret?... I enjoy it. Sometimes, I can get myself off with an enema. Do you want me to do it for you? Here, lay back on the bench."

She lay back on the shower bench, and I pushed her legs up so I could get a good look at her anus. I used an aloe-based ointment on her tortured pussy lips, they looked mutilated, there were a few burn marks and the alligator clips had cut into her skin. I patted it in gently and stroked the inner wall of her vagina with the gel.

She was oohing and aahing and moaning pleasantly. I pushed a finger or two softly in. I was thinking of what my pussy would look like. I had looked them up online, and some were ghastly. Harris was known for his "beautiful" pussies. Hers was not exactly beautiful; there was nothing really wrong with it. It was big and the lips were enormous and really wrinkly and twisty. Her clit was like the rest of her, huge. It was bigger than mine.

I pinched it lightly with my fingers and then leaned down and sucked it gently, like a tiny little dick. She was purring. Not that she needed it, but I also smeared some lube on her still gaping asshole. As I pushed my finger into her, I thought, with pride, "my Daddy did that to her ass." I felt no jealousy at all. I was happy he was able to get so much pleasure from her. I poked a finger in and out without much resistance and then pushed three as she moaned.

I pulled my fingers out, coated the enema with lube and pushed it in, again as gently as possible, deep into her hole. I tried to be sensual about it and twirled it around inside her. I had her close her legs and held them up on my shoulder as I released the valve for the flow.

"Just concentrate on the warmth of the water as it fills you up. Purse your ass cheeks together try to take as much as you can and hold it as long as you can." I raised her legs even higher as the water filtered down into her bowels. I reach over and caressed her brutally damaged breasts and pinched her nipples tenderly.

But she started to panic with the bag about half empty.

"Relax, relax, just let it fill you up, like a cock. Like my Daddy's beautiful cock just did. Breathe, don't panic, you're almost done."

"Urrph, ugh, oooph. I gotta go, I gotta go."

"No, not yet. Let it fill you up." I, myself, loved that feeling of fulness with warmth getting all inside you. But she couldn't take any more, so she bounded up off my shoulder and raced to the toilet bowl. We inspected the bowl and there were still traces of feces, so we did it again two more times and she did do better on the last one. When we were done, I helped her dry off and gave her a robe to wear.

Before we went back, she thanked me and gave me a sweet peck on the lips and apologized for calling me a tranny.

When we got back, the men, including the cuck, were sitting at the bar "shooting the shit." They were giving Congressfag Cuck a hard time for being a hypocrite enforcing strict conservatism while personally engaging in behavior that his party would attack.

He claimed that he was more of a libertarian, but he could not get elected if he didn't go with the majority.

"Ya'll better stop talking politics and start talking fucking." She said somehow regaining her verve.

"Well... well said!" Daddy chortled, but gave me a nod as if to check she was clean. I gave the all-clear signal. "Let's get you a drink, my dear. What'll it be?"

"Thank you, Sir. I'll have a bourbon sour."

"And you, Sissy?"

"Gin and tonic, for me. Thank you, Sir."

We sat around for a while sipping our drinks, with Betty, and I trying to steer the conversation away from politics. Done with our drinks we moved back to the main area, and Joe and Marvin were resetting, when the intercom buzzer went off. As soon as I heard it, I remembered that we had arranged with Bob to deliver a new refrigerator for the playroom bar we had delivered their place. Daddy was an investor in their business and it was better for tax purposes for the business to buy our expensive Sub-Zero bar fridge.

With all the activity of the week, I had forgotten to postpone Bob. I answered the intercom and sure enough it was Bob downstairs, with the fridge. I told Daddy I would deal with it and set off to let Bob in. When I got to the freight entrance to the apartment, the elevator was already on its way up. As I waited, I thought of all those years ago when I used to deliver to Mrs. Smith and waited to see her heaving bosoms from the little stairhead.