From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He posed her sexily and pushed and caressed her breast and the rest of her body drawing attention her big tits and ass. She undulated and wiggled lustfully as he proceeded. He continually looked over to Mr. Jenkins for verification. He held her big titties up to him like greengrocer selling melons.

"Talk to me, Jake! Tell me what I'm getting! Make me want to fuck your wife for you!"

"Y-yes, Sir. Sir, you can see her fabulous natural breasts (38 DDs) and they're firm and supple. Look at these suckable nipples, Sir. I've always enjoyed sucking on these luscious titties."

He had her top off and her ample bosom on display; her tits were magnificent, the rings of the areolas were much larger and darker, and her engorged pouty nipples looked so tasty. Daddy made a twisting gesture with his fingers for Jake to follow to get her nipples hard. Which he obediently did; he gestured again more intensely and Jake twisted his wife's nipples until she moaned sharply. Daddy signaled he wanted him to present her breasts to him.

"Would you like to try them, Sir?"

Jake walked behind his wife, his hands under her big tits, pushing them toward my Master. He pushed his wife forward tugging on her tits, until they were within reach. Jake made a kind of curtsy from behind her and lifted her tits up further. Daddy caressed her nipples first and then ran the back of his hand over the tender globes, then pinched and twisted her nipples hard. While she screeched and tried pull her body away, the cuck held her in place for the violent twisting to continue. Daddy sucked each one and gave the nipples a bit. She grunted and gyrated, while Jake held her fast.

Daddy gave a signal, and Jake continued to denude his wife lovingly as she wriggled out of her skirt and then panties lustily. Once completely naked, the splendor of her beautiful body was on full display; she was more stunning naked than dressed. Daddy nodded back to the settee.

Meanwhile, I was on my knees in front of my man, making love to his cock with my mouth and throat. I was giving him a vigorous sloppy blowjob; putting on a show for Jake and Ashley. This definitely had an effect on them. When I could I glanced back, I saw the desire in their eyes.

"Jake, spread your wife's legs open; show me her cunt. Ashley, let me see you play with it, as you watch me with my sissy."

"Yes, Sir!" They both responded. Jake kneeled in front of the settee and pulled his wife's legs up and out and ducked his head to make sure Master had a good view of his wife's snatch.

"Tell me about your wife's body, Jake. Why would I want to fuck her?"

"Sir, she has a gorgeous very sexy body. Her ass is luscious and spankable. I think you'd enjoy her fat pussy. I was never able to fill it, but it would be tight for you, Sir. I have never fucked her ass, but I'm sure she'd love to take your big beautiful cock up there."

"Show me; put your finger in there." He spread her cheeks from underneath her and used the flood of fluids coming from the cunt to slip his long thin index finger up her ass. She was mewling and groaning through the insertion.

"That's very nice, whore!" He snarled. "Jake, you do know your wife is a whore, yes?"

"Ashley, do you want to taste my cock?"

"Yes, please, I would love to have that gorgeous cock in me anyway you say, may I, pleeease?"

"That's up to your husband.... Jake, how would you like to suck my cock?"

"Uhm, I-I-I don't ... erm, well..."

"Jake, it's not a hard fuckin' question, answer the man! You know you want to suck his cock. You think I don't about how your first marriage ended. Don't pretend, sweetheart. If you don't want to suck that beautiful fucking cock, I sure, the fuck, do!"

"Yes, I do, I do want to suck your cock, Sir." Jake stage whispered shyly.

"Good, now at least, we are being honest, huh, cucky. Now, pay attention!"

"Yes, Sir."

"Sissy," he said, turning to me, with my mouth full of his cock. "You've taken some liberties lately that; you are going to pay for tonight; do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, Sir, I know, and I wish to be punished." He pulled my head back by my hair, and slapped me brutally across the right side of my face. I could feel the burning imprint of his hand on my cheek, but immediately, and with emphasis, turned my face so he could smack my other cheek." I could hear the shocked gasps, as he hadn't held back slapping my other cheek.

"Oww, ooph! Thank you, Sir, for reminding me of my place. Please, punish me more, Sir?"

"I will, Sissy, but I want you to keep sucking my cock."

"I would love that, Sir!" I turned back just to see the looks on their faces; Ashley's eyes were fixed on his crotch and her hands were rubbing her pussy hungrily. The cuck was fingering his tiny pecker and trying to lick his wife's cunt, but her vigorous rubbing was preventing him.

As I went back on his cock, he grabbed my neck even harder and began choking me with one hand while fucking my throat, and smacking my face with the other just as hard as before. I was moaning on his cock and grunting from the slapping.

After a while of this, he pulled me roughly off his cock and let me catch my breath, then prompted, "you like sucking my cock, sissy bitch, even while I slap your pretty face?"

"Yes, Sir, I love it so much."

"Show them!"

He stood me up by the neck and turned me roughly around, like I was a ragdoll. I pulled down my pretty frilly panties and showed them my clitty leaking cum precociously. I put my fingers around it presenting my precum, and the sticky mess I had made in my panties. They were mesmerized. Ashley was rubbing her cunt even more ferociously now and the cuck's tiny sausage was standing at attention again.

"Our little demonstration got you all hot and bothered. I'll propose something that you will both find pleasure in and there will be some honesty in your marriage, which will be better than what you have now. Let me ask you, Jake, how do you think your wife has made it all this time without getting sexual satisfaction from you?"

"I don't know, Sir, by getting it... from someone else...?" He looked over at his wife for confirmation and found it on her face before she said anything.

"Oh, Jake! I'm so sorry, but I was so frustrated. I needed a big dick pounding me that wasn't made of rubber. I contacted guys on the internet with big dicks and fucked them, when I was out of town. I gravitated toward those that advertise as aggressive or dominant, so I wasn't too shocked by your demonstration, Sir."

"And, how often did you think about fucking these strangers?"

"All the time!"

"And your husband?"

"Never."

"So, you see, Jakey, she doesn't really want to have sex with you. She would rather do it with strangers, who could be God knows who, and she likes it rough, so she's opening herself to all kinds of dangerous people out there. I have a proposal that will solve all these problems and make you both happier individuals and happier together."

"Oh, yeah, what would that be?" Mr. Samuelson asked sheepishly. I knew what was coming.

"You are going to give me your wife sexually. Only sexually though, she will still be your wife in every other way. You could build museums and opera houses to your hearts delight, but sexually, I own her. In exchange, I will let you suck my cock, tonight. Also, I like honesty, so she won't be running around behind your back, like she's been doing. Everything we do will be in your presence, or at least with your knowledge.

"You should know that for me she will only ever be a whore. I will do things so nasty to her that you will come from just watching. I am going to abuse those beautiful tits; rend that tight little asshole; and mark her as my sextoy in all kinds of ways. That's what you are giving me Jake. In exchange, you will have a much more satisfying sex life and a much more honest marriage. Tell me you agree, and you can suck my cock and watch me fuck your whore wife.

"You can end this arrangement, at any time, and we'll go our separate ways and that will be that. However, while the arrangement is in place, I will sexually dominate you both. Your wife likes it rough, so this will include a lot of BDSM. I will only let you suck my dick tonight, but I have many big dick friends, who would love to help you out where that's concerned."

He seemed to be taking it all in, but not quite responding, when Ashley shouted, "fuckin' say yes, you fucking fag. It's either him or random guys on the internet. I'm not leaving here tonight without that cock fucking me."

"Okay, but we could stop whenever we want."

"Yes, cucky, it's not a trap; I am giving what you really want, but won't admit to yourself."

"Sissy, get the crop, some nipple clamps and the cane; and a double strap-on. Let's give Jake a little treat for his first time."

I went to get the supplies, saw Bernie and Vera, and sent them home. I brought back everything and a few other things. Like lube, some restraints and rope. When I came back, they were kneeling on either side of the settee kitty-corner, facing each other. He was savagely groping her big fat titties and pulling on her nipples. I laid out the items on a side table. He had me put on the double-ended strap-on. I eased my end into my hungry asshole; I needed that. As he assaulted her tits from behind, Daddy gazed into Jake's eyes holding his glance.

"Don't be confused, cuckold, I am going to cause her great pain, but I assure you, she will enjoy it more than your pathetic little two-inch two-minute dicklet." As he said this and squeezed her tits viciously, his cock was over her shoulder, inches from her face. Her lips opened in anticipation. She was not complaining about how he manhandled her great big titties.

"Do you mind what I am doing to your tits, whore?"

"OOoh, not at all, Sir. You can do it harder."

"Do you mind that I called you a whore."

"No, Sir, please call me whatever you want."

"I'm sure you have sucked cock before, Jake?"

"Yes..." was his terse answer.

"How many cocks you have sucked, cuck?" He never stopped assaulting her tits and was now slapping them around too. She was grimacing and moaning, but made no moves to stop him.

"A few" was his indirect answer.

"Ashley, do you want me to fuck you with my big fat cock tonight?"

"Oh, yes, Sir, I do very much!"

"Do you mind how I'm hurting your titties right now."

"No, Sir, I don't!"

"If you had to feel a lot more pain before I fucked you, would you want to?"

"Yes, I'd love to, Sir."

"Tell, your fucking cuckold that if he's not going to be honest and forthcoming, you are both going to go home unsatisfied tonight."

"Jake, tell the man what the fuck he wants to hear and stop pussyfooting around. I knew you were a faggot when I married you. Now tell him what a cocksucker you are."

"Yes, ma'am! I don't know exactly, maybe twenty-five."

"Isn't that better, faggot? How many of those cocks went up your ass?"

"Almost all of them, Sir."

"So..., you really are a faggot, Jake? It's okay! Say it out loud, for me, Jake. Here, you can just enjoy being a faggot. Say it loud and beg to suck my cock." He held out his big cock as encouragement.

"I-I-I amm fffaggot, Sir, let me suck your cock." He said stiffly.

"Did that sound sincere to you, Ashley?" He slapped her tits hard again and moved around the settee to Jake's side, and pushed his head down onto the seat.

"OOOph! No, Sir, that did not sound sincere to me. Jake, you fucking faggot, say what you are and you might get what you so badly want."

"Jake needs a bit of training. Sissy, hand me the crop."

"Jake, I want you to repeat the phrase: 'I'm a fuckin' teeny-dicked faggot; strike me hard, so I may suck your big alpha cock.' When I am satisfied, I'll stop striking you. Do you understand."

"Yes, Sir! I am a fucking teeny-dicked faggot; strike me hard, so I can suck your alpha cock, Sir!" Down went the crop right in the crack of his ass. He screeched and squirmed, but said the phrase again with more feeling.

"Sissy, go on the other side and gag him with your dildo." I did just that and whack, another swat with the crop this time harder. Jake moaned loudly around my rubber cock. I pulled out; he said the phrase and moaned. Daddy had me pull his cheeks apart for the next swat.

"Well, well, Jakey, looks like you don't mind the training too much guess who's hard and leaking pre-cum? Do you like it when I strike you fag boy?"

"Ye-he-hesss, S-s-sir, I do like it. I am such a fucking faggot, Sir. Please, strike as much as you want and let me suck your cock."

"That's much better, Jake. You see what just bit of training can do? Practice on my sissy's rubber cock. I am going to give two more swats, just because, how's that sound?"

"Thank you, Sir," he cooed, and I jammed my dildo down his throat. Daddy swatted his ass and balls two more times. Jake grunted and moaned wildly on the dildo; I pulled out.

"Thank you, Sir! Pleeaase, Sir, may have a few more?" Daddy was ready to turn to the slut, but was intrigued.

"Hmm, cucky. So, you want me to strike you again? Do you like to dominated, faggot?"

"Yes, Sir! Please."

"You want me to hit your hole, homo cuck?"

"Ooooh, yes, please, Sir! strike my hole!"

"What if I want hit you with the cane; it's going to hurt much more?"

"Yes, yes, please strike my hole with the cane, Sir."

"Do you like it when I humiliate you, faggot?"

"Yes, I do, Sir."

"I'm going to strike you with the cane hard just like you want, cucky! Tell me what a nasty faggot you are for wanting that."

"Yes, Sir, I am nasty worthless faggot, Sir. Please strike me hard with the cane on my hole."

"Sissy, I want to hear him squeal, but if he gets too loud, gag him with the dildo." I agreed. And down came the cane, and he squirmed and wriggled and grunted, but not quite a scream. He kept his mouth shut tight and groaned like a trapped animal. He thanked Master, and asked for another. I was ready with dildo, but held his scream down on his own. He did it three more times, and his hole was surely hurting, distinctive marks forming around it, and blood oozing.

"How's that feel on your little hole, cuck faggot?"

"Ooooh, Sir. It hurts so bad; it's burning pain! Thank you, Sir."

"Oh, you're such a little painpig, cucky! You want to get fucked in that burning hole?"

"Yes! Yes! Sir, please, yes!"

"Oh, no, not by me, cucky. Here, beg my little sissy to fuck you with her rubber cock."

Daddy was ready to move on, so he let me have him and turned toward the Mrs. I gently caressed his face, as he sucked my rubber cock; I leaned down to gently pat his red ass.

"Please, Michelle, fuck my burning ass, please!" He begged. I moved around to the other side and worked my dildo into his ass. I fucked him very slowly, though he wanted more the whole time. He was groaning and grunting, and then gently moaning as he got used to it.

"Ashley, my dear, sorry I had to neglect you so long. Let's catch up. Would you like to be my whore?" Daddy was saying to her.

"Yes, Sir, please I would love to be your whore."

"What can I do to you as my whore?"

"Whatever you want, Sir, please do it."

"I love your big fat fucking titties, whore! I want to mark them with the cane before I fuck them. Would that be okay, whore?"

"Yes, Sir, please!"

"Alright, slut. I want you to hold your titties out to me with your hands; push them up from underneath... Yes, that's it. Now, offer your titties for me to cane."

"Please, cane my titties, Sir." She held them out to him proudly, shoulders back, chest out.

Daddy gave her tits one final squeeze all around, and placed the gag on her. He gently touched her chin until she was looking up at him.

"Hold your tits up for me, whore, and keep your head up and out of the way."

Ashley, unlike Betty (the congressman's wife), had muscular tits that sat really high up on her chest. Though they were huge, she could get away without wearing a bra. Daddy began to strike them in a pattern. He was always artistic about this part. He did it lightly; he didn't want to scare her away. He only marked her tits minimally and was not getting the full effect of the cane. When done, each breast looked like it had an asterisk, (*) (*), centered on the nipple.

We could see she was not going to me much of painslut. She would have screamed loudly without the gag and her eyes were already puffy from crying. But she loyally, thanked Mr. Jenkins, when bid to, once ungagged. She was teary, but still with us. One important part of being a good Dom is knowing the sub's limits and going a bit further. I knew he would not go much further on the S/M side of things with her, tonight.

The, on the other hand, was a little painpig. He took well to training earlier, and I was now fucking his ass with my rubber dick, enjoying the effect on the other end of the dildo, as I was basically using my asshole to fuck his.

Daddy caressed her tortured tits gently, and she sighed and moaned with pleasure. "Oooph! Oooh, ooohmm. Thank you, Sir."

He waved her onto her knees and signaled me to bring the cuck over. They were both on their knees at his feet, his magnificent cock waving near their heads. They were about to get their first reward. He pulled Ashley in first. He pulled her head back; she opened her mouth, and he spat in it. He kept her head at that angle and sank his cock into her slowly. She was moaning and gurgling as it went down, but half-way down her throat, she was choking too much.

He pulled out just as slowly, not rushing for her sake. He then plunged the slimy beast down the cuck's throat. Jake seemed to have more practice with big cocks down his throat than his wife because he took that huge cock almost all the way down and barely gagged.

"Sissy, fuck his ass with the strap-on." I moved to his back end as he got on all fours, while Daddy moved his cock back to the wife to suck on, as I pushed my rubber cock back into his ass having spread lube on it. He moaned deeply and grimaced when I rubbed the lube on his battered hole and only a little more as I went in deep with my double dong.

She was feasting on his cock, and he was letting her, not forcing in more than she could take. She was humming on it, clearly enjoying it. He let her take control and gagged herself on it trying to get more of it down her throat, but she couldn't really deep-throat him.

He moved her onto the settee on her back, placing her so her shoulders were on the edge and her head flopped down. He reached for the clips and the rope on the table. He clipped her pained and tender nipples, then tied the rope on either end to the clips. He cut about three feet of rope, so about a foot and a half of lead when pulled from the center.

He moved behind her and sunk his cock into her lolling face. He was able to get deeper than before from this angle, but she was only taking about three quarters of his cock. He fucked her face to that limit roughly while he pulled on the rope heaving her massive tits up by her delicate nuggets, with one hand, while the other squeezed and fondled the rest of her breasts.

He had the cuck position himself kneeling by her pussy and leaning over her body, holding his upper body up off the seat.

"Put you fingers in your wife's cunt, cuck, and tell me how wet she is!" He obeyed eagerly.

"She is sopping wet, Sir! Oooph!"

"Scoop up her juices and spread them between her tits, faggot. How's your fuckhole feel, cuck?"

"Uhm, empty, Sir." Daddy motioned me to go get back to fucking his ass with dildo. I positioned my cock by his hole and drove my big plastic cock into him. Daddy held out his left hand and waved in a "keep it slow" gesture. I followed instructions and set about fucking the cuck at a leisurely pace. Knowing exactly what he was feeling when he said he felt empty, I started by just parking my dildo deep in his hole; this always calmed me and him too.