From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was wiping dollops of cunt juice between her tortured and clipped titties. I kept him moaning the whole time with big dick. Daddy let down the rope so he could get deeper into marvelous cleavage, then he cleared his throat and spat a wad of saliva down there.

"Spread that around, faggot; I want it nice a slick for my cock."

"Mmmm, mmmm! Yes, Sir!" He complied, lustily.

"You like that, Jakey? Here, reach over and scrape her mouth drool off my cock and spread that on her too." He happily obeyed and flopped onto his wife's tied tits, when he tried to reach with both hands. He used both hands to squeegee her saliva off his fabulous cock. When he was done, Daddy drove his cock back down her throat getting all wet with her drool again.

He pulled out of her mouth and scooched up her body to her tits, with the rope slack, placed his cock between her tits like a hot dog on a bun; he slithered it back and forth to test the slipperiness, then pulled the rope taut and tried tit fucking her. He seemed happy with the results, but didn't like the burden of holding her tits up.

"Here," he said to the cuck faggot, holding out the reins to her titties. "Hold this up and make sure there is plenty of friction for my cock. Put your mouth below her tits so you can lick it when it comes through."

"Mmmm, mmm. Yes, Sir." He said getting into position. He was laying on top of her lower half, his mouth poised at the bottom of her cleavage waiting for that cock to come through so he could suck it and holding up the rope. She grunted loudly, her tits stretched tight.

"Bitch, lick my fucking balls, I want to feel your tongue on my sac the whole time."

"Mmmph, thir!" she mumbled from beneath him.

He fucked her tits like it was a pussy, plowing into her massive cleavage until the tip of his cock got to the other side, where Jake woulf pop it into his mouth. Daddy was having too much fun, and I could tell he wouldn't last, if he kept it up. For the sake of our progress, I thought he should slow down. He had to show total control; if he came from tit-fucking her—though admittedly this was some tit-fuck and awesome titties—our pitch would be less convincing.

I got his attention with my eyes, and he came to his senses just in time. He slowed down to a reasonable rate, just as I had been steadily fucking the cuck. He went slow for bit, but started getting too excited; he decided on a new tack. He pulled his cock out of the warm nest of her well-lubricated tits, pulled himself further up on her body, nearly sitting on her stretched-out tits, and offered his hot cock to the cuck.

"Suck my dick, faggot and get it ready for your whore wife's cunt!" He growled at the cuck. We were now spitroasting him. I was enjoying the feeling of fulness of the dong, but the dildo was not moving enough to really get me going; I had to remind myself this wasn't for me.

Daddy took the reins back from Jake, then got off her chest and lifted her head; he motioned Jake off the settee. He had pulled out of the cuck's mouth and had me pull out of his ass. I know that feeling of being suddenly emptied out when you were just getting fucked ass and mouth. He seemed a bit disoriented, but Daddy positioned him on the settee over his wife in modified sixty-nine position, with her legs pinned back toward her shoulders and her pussy exposed. The cuck's head was about a foot away from the whore's pussy.

"Open your wife's pussy for me, Jake. You want to see my big cock rammed in your wife's hot juicy pussy, faggot? Beg for it." Jake opened up his wife's hole for Mr. Jenkins.

"Sir, please fuck my whore wife's cunt; take her pussy, Sir, please!"

"Take my cock in hand and push it into your wife's cunt. Cuck yourself, faggot! Fuck your wife with my cock, faggot bitch!"

He was eager to do it; he pushed in fast and deep. She gasped loudly and it was as if the wind was knocked out of her, she would have screamed or moaned, but she had no air to make a noise. He reminded her to breathe, and she finally moaned softly and thanked Mr. Jenkins for his big fat cock in her cunt.

"Sissy, fuck his ass!" I moved right over and reinserted my rubber dick into the cuck. He was moaning loudly and reached down with one hand toward his little peenie.

"No, no, no little piggy. There will be none of that. You've had your last peenie orgasm; from now on, your orgasms will come from anal, not penile stimulation. You will learn to have a sissygasm. I am going to lock your little dicklet in a cage to help you focus on your ass. Also, this pussy is now mine. You can't go near it without my permission. Do you understand, cuck?"

"But... Sir... uuhm." Daddy signaled me to stop, and he pulled out of the whore's pussy.

"Faggot, clean my cock of your nasty whore's slime." He reached right in and began licking, sucking, and worshipping the cock.

"Jake, old boy, you need to understand how this works. I own this pussy now, you will not touch it, or try to put that pathetic limp dick into my property. Do you understand, faggot? Tell me you want me to own your wife's pussy!" He pulled his cock out, so Jake could answer.

"Yes, Sir, I understand; I am glad you own my wife's pussy. Thank you, Sir, for fucking her and letting me suck your cock." He signaled me back into his ass and motioned Jake to put him back in her pussy. She was going crazy the whole time both when being fucked and witnessing her cuck's humiliation. She gyrated her pelvis, though pinned by her husband's weight.

"Ooh, my fucking God, cucky... You were so right... Your wife has such a hot fucking pussy, and it fits me like a glove. I'm going to enjoy fucking this cunt, so much, Jakey. Tell you what cuck, since you can't do it, tell me how you want me to fuck your wife, slow and sensuous; hard and fast, rough and deep. You want me to pound her?"

"Yes! Please, Sir, fuck her hard, punish her with that big cock, Sir." He did just that; he was soon jack-hammering into her at full speed, while she screamed and moaned loud enough to wake the dead. I was fucking the cuck and trying to keep up. It was much easier for me having the rubber cock and all, but I could not keep with the abuse Daddy was laying down on her.

For her part, she was trying to match his motion by raising her ass up off the couch to meet his thrusts. In not very much time, she was begging loudly to be allowed to come.

"Okay, cockwhore, you may come, but count to ten first." He slowed just a fraction from superhuman to mortal speed, as she counted it down.

When she got to ten, she begged again to come and exploded into a massive orgasm; she was shuddering and screaming "Yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck yes!"

Jake was only inches away from the action as Mr. Jenkins finally slowed his plowing and came slowly to a stop. She was convulsing with his big cock buried deep inside her. I could see from my vantage point the Mr. Samuelson was making quite a mess under his tiny little dickie, all over her marked titties. He was not exactly having a sissygasm yet, but getting close.

Mr. Jenkins pulled out of her pussy and held his cock out for Jake to clean. "Clean me up, faggot. I am going in her ass next."

"Uhm, mmph, mmm." He was sucking on the cock, but clearly this thought was really exciting to Jake. Daddy had them switch places so that it was the cuck on his back with his legs held back, and she on all fours above him.

"Open up her pussy, faggot! You see her gaping cunt?

"Fuuuuck! Yes, Sir."

"You want me to fuck your ass, slut?"

"Please, please, Sir, fuck my ass. I want it hard and rough, Sir, please."

"Little cucky, you want that? You wanna watch me gape your wife's ass like her cunt?"

"Yes, Sir, take my wife's ass, please. Fuck her hard and rough, gape her asshole, Sir."

"You know, once I fuck it, this will be my ass?"

"Yes, Sir, please. Sir, it's your ass; fuck it."

"Jake, my boy, you sound eager for this. Would you accept a bit of pain from me to make it happen? I would really enjoy that, faggot. Would you like to please me?"

"Yes, please, Sir. Anything!"

"Oh, you are such an eager little painpig, aren't you cucky Jake?"

"Yes, Sir! Please, Sir, I beg you, just a couple more swats with cane on my hole. I want to feel that pain again like before when Michelle started fucking me. Pleease!"

"I'm going to fuck her ass anyway, cucky, you just want me to hurt you, for my pleasure?"

"Yesss!" I pulled out, and Daddy reach over and snapped the cane five times on his already bloody hole. Jake thanked him profusely and begged him again to take his wife's asshole.

"Cuck, open up your wife's hole for me, stick your tongue in and get her ready for me." He did as he was asked. "Now poke your hand into her gaping cunt and spread her juices on her stinkhole." He did so eagerly.

Daddy wasted no more time and drilled right into her hole with no more lube than the saliva the cuck had left on his cock and the slime from her cunt. He plowed her just as they had both requested, hard and rough. Daddy had shown incredible fortitude in not having come yet, but I knew this could not last too long with the way he was fucking her tight asshole. He loved dishing out this kind of humiliation and the way he was fucking her was unsustainable.

He gave me the sign, and I went back to fucking Jake with my dildo. Jake's reactions showed he was loving it. He may not have known it before, but he was natural cuckold. He enjoyed being humiliated and having his wife be humiliated. Daddy was long dicking her now, not quite as fast, but pulling all the way out and pushing back in with great force, over and over again. I followed his lead fucking the cuck. She was moaning, building up to another big orgasm.

"Ashley, honey, you are one nasty fucking slut. You are letting a man you just met fuck your nasty asshole on top of your faggot cuckold husband. And you've just given me your holes. Whose ass is this?"

"Yours, Sir. Thank you, Sir for taking my holes. It feels so fucking good." He pulled out of her ass and popped back into her cunt.

"Whose cunt is this, cuck?"

"Yours, Sir!" He popped back in her ass.

"I don't know which of my new holes I want to come in. What do you think, faggot?"

"Please, Sir, come in her ass."

"How about you, slut, where do you want me to cum?"

"Yes, Sir, please come in my ass. I want to feel your big fat cock gushing in there."

"Okay, whore. I want you to come when I come, do you understand."

"Yes, Sir, thank you Sir!" He went back to pounding her ass, as she undulated, trying to open up her ass further to him. They were building up to a mutual orgasm. I followed, fucking the cuck with my rubber dick. He was continuously leaking pre-cum, but I didn't think he would have sissygasm. Daddy pulled out her ass and shoved his cock back down Jake's throat, face-fucked him, just as hard as he was fucking her ass, then yanked back out and into her ass again.

"Get ready to come, bitch. Come when I do! Faggot, I want you to try come from your ass." He moaned deeply in his lovely baritone and plunged back into her one last time. She was bucking, shaking and moaning as he filled her tight ass with his sperm. He started thrusting again at a more moderate pace, as he finished coming, then he pulled out of her ass and shoved his cock right into the cuck's mouth and went almost balls deep down his throat.

He pulled out and pushed the whore's ass onto her husband's mouth. "Push that cum out of your shitter, you nasty whore. Let the cuck taste my hot cum right out of your ass." He held open her asscheeks, showing him her gaping ass full of cum. She farted cum into his mouth, and he licked her hole and sucked it out, moaning and humming, like it was a great tasting delicacy. I pulled my dildo out of his ass, and let him enjoy licking his wife cum-filled hole.

After all was done, the Samuelsons lay there deflated for a while; then, we led them each to a bathroom to wash up. I took Jake into the showers in the playroom. I took off the rest of my clothes and helped him in the shower soaping him up and using a washcloth on him. He was very excited at seeing me completely naked for the first time, and I let him enjoy my body in a PG rated way. I made sure to rub my tits on his back as I soaped him up.

He kneeled on the shower stall floor and sucked my clitty. I guided his hand to my hole and let him finger me while he hummed my teeny member. I had him add more fingers until he was fisting me with his slender hand. I had him stand up and fist me from behind, while I fondled and jerked his perpetually hard little wiener. I knew this was not allowed, but felt sorry for him, he didn't quite get to his sissygasm, but he was so close.

I turned my head back to kiss his, still cock and cum soaked, mouth. It was with that thought: that we were both tasting my Master's cock and cum, that I came from his fisting me and he spurted his weak semen load into my hand. I engulfed his peenie with my palm and brought the load to my mouth, sucked it up, then fed it back to him in one final kiss.

When we were all done, he was in a very relaxed, jovial and satisfied mood, which is what we wanted. When we met up with Ashley and Daddy back in the sitting room, it seemed that Daddy had achieved the same results. Daddy had grabbed four glasses and brought out a very nice bottle of cognac, with which he had nightcap to celebrate our new converts, before sending them off very happy.