From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or, that it didn't feel so good to have a live digit in there that wasn't my own. I yelped like a dog for him, desperately wanting more. Just as casually he took his finger out and walked over to the bar to refresh his drink. He watched me nonchalantly, as he left me gasping for attention, gyrating my hips to try to get something from the plug in my ass, but it was too small for what I needed.

He sipped his drink, and then took out his cell phone and fidgeted with it, like was waiting for bus, while I burned desperately for any kind of sexual attention. Then, he got up and meandered about the room, picking things up and inspecting them, trying the remotes on the winches, etc. When I could catch his eye, I tried to beg with my eyes for attention. I tried barking, but he just gave me the finger on the lips sign.

He went into the bathroom area. He came back out wearing one of Daddy's bathrobes. He was a bit taller and wider, so the robe was tight on him. As he walked back over to me, I got my first real good look at his semi-erect cock. I had hoped it was at least as big as Daddy's, and I was not disappointed. This cock was huge; he was just as long as Mr. Jenkins, and maybe a bit fatter, but it was all gnarled and twisty, with giant veins all over, and a thick foreskin that covered most the head, with just little more than the pee-slit showing as he hardened.

I found that so sexy; I thought about running tongue between the head and foreskin, the musky manly scent, or gripping the foreskin with my lips, while I sheathed and unsheathed his huge head. Pressure from the foreskin, apparently had shaped the head of his penis so that it came to a precipitous point. Looking at it, the thought of it opening me up from the very narrow tip to the very wide rim where it met the rest of his shaft was exhilarating.

I couldn't help it; I was licking my lips and mewling and yelping for that cock. I had been so cock-starved for the past four months. Daddy was so distant after the surgery and then so careful after. I was in mortal fear of this man; I didn't trust him, but I wanted that cock inside of me every way possible. My clit was engorged, moistening my new cunt, for him. I was unconsciously moaning from these thoughts as he approached.

"Oh, my little bitch likes what she sees, hmm?" Yes, she did. I focused mostly on his cock, but when he opened the robe fully, his body almost made me come on the spot. He was just my type. A big burly man, who despite being close to sixty had the body of an athlete in peak form.

"Are you my bitch, whore?"

"WOOF!" He put his finger back in my pussy, and I immediately wrenched myself trying to get more of it in me.

"My, my, my, aren't we eager. You want more, bitch?"

"WOOF!" He pushed another finger in, and I woofed for it. I was soaking wet and his fingers just slipped in like silk. It felt so amazing to have something live inside my new hole. I had only had the hard mechanical dilators in there and had only used the rubber dildo a couple of times and my own diminutive fingers. It was beyond description to have sexual arousal and feeling in part of your body that hadn't existed before.

"You want me to take your cunt, whore."

"Yes! Si... woof!" I had fucked up, and he quickly and callously pulled on the chain and choked me, as he slipped a third finger in there.

"Arf, arf, arf." He let go of the leash and finger-fucked me, with surprising gentleness, rubbing my clit with his thumb as well. I restricted myself to making guttural noises within a dog's repertoire. He seemed to really be enjoying himself with my new pussy. I felt a sense of pride that despite his apparent contempt for me, he could have such a good time with it.

He was going to make me come pretty soon, and I didn't know the protocol with him. I woofed and closed my eyes and made moaning about to come noises.

"You already want to come, you dirty fucking bitch? Not so fast! You are one piece of shit disloyal whore, what's it been, an hour? And, you're ready to come for man who's pissed on you, humiliated, and choked you out?"

"WOOF!"

He pulled his fingers out abruptly and smacked my hairless pubic mound hard enough to sting. He climbed onto the couch using the leash as leverage, choking me, until he was standing on the Bellini straddling my body.

"Open your mouth, bitch!" He pointed that massive cock at my face. I opened my mouth, and stuck my tongue out as far as possible wanting him to get as much piss in me as he wanted. I wanted to please him because I am a piece of shit submissive cockslut desperate for dick... but also that seemed to assuage his anger and make him less mean.

He started his stream with deadly accuracy right in my mouth and down my throat. I was drowning in piss and he began to spray the rest of my exposed body with it. His hot piss ran down my breasts and to my new cavity. It felt amazing. He reached down and pinched my nipples and fondled my tits.

"I'll have to make these bigger, bitch?" He proclaimed while he had each boob in his hands.

Wait, what!? He can't do that, can he? This comment frightened and confused me. That would take more than a week just to set up. I froze in place, while he continued to piss on me. My mind was racing, and I couldn't slow it down. What had Daddy done to me? Was this not just temporary gesture, as he described? Had I been sold to this harsh uncaring Master?

As soon as his stream stopped, he crouched straddling me and buried that big black cock to the hilt down my throat. He used the chain to pull and keep my head jammed against his crotch. I was choking instantly; I tried to keep calm, but the tremendous pressure on my neck from the chain was making things difficult. The choking, paradoxically, helped calm my mind. I was focused entirely on the familiar feeling of a cock occupying my mouth and throat.

I felt ashamed of myself, but his cock felt wonderful in my throat, and I was actually enjoying his rough treatment. With his cock almost ninety percent in, I reached out with tongue to lick his sizeable nutsack and noticed that he had not taken advantage of the showers before coming out; he had a dank musky manly smell and salty sweaty taste. His smell was intoxicating; I savored it, as he choked me mercilessly.

I was floating pleasantly somewhere near unconsciousness when he released the leash and began face-fucking me properly. I came back to full awareness, and as he rammed his cock in and out of me, I would swear to sensing the gnarly veins and bumps on his cock as they passed my lips. I was moaning on his cock and just letting him use my mouth how he chose. It was thrilling finally having his cock in me like this.

Using my shoulders and arms I pushed my pelvis up toward him, hoping he would finger my cunt again while he battered my throat with that black beast. He noticed my movement and placed his large right hand there, but only lightly and teasingly grazed it. This caused me to put even more effort into pushing my virgin neovagina up to his browsing fingers. I was desperate for him to push them through, but cruelly, he would only caress gently.

But then, he reared back and slapped my open cunt really hard. The terrible pain slowed down my building orgasm, and I appreciated the distraction. I was trying to figure out how to ask for more while staying in dog character.

"Mrmmmph, umph," I gurgled urgently. He pulled out, hesitantly.

"WOOF, woof, owf, owf!"

"You want me to slap your fucking cunt again, bitch? You are a nasty bitch!"

"Owf!"

"Get back to my cock, whore!" I devoured him eagerly back down my throat, and waited expectantly for the pain in my pussy. He did not disappoint; with his large hand he smacked my open twat several times in quick succession. The pain caused me to choke on his cock, but I was ready and just held fast with his cock down my throat.

He pulled me off his cock. "Are you ready to get fucked, bitch?!"

"Ye... mmm... WOOF!" I was dying for it. From the moment his cock had entered my mouth, I could think of little else, regardless of whatever the hell my fate was to be, I wanted that cock in my burning hot cunt.

He slithered his fingers into my exposed newborn pussy and gently rooted around. Then he stopped, got up and moved his massive hard cock to the entrance of my untested hole. I was scared, but excited. The prospect of his filling me up with that cock, ineluctably led me back to thinking about my strange situation. I was distracted by those thoughts, as I began to feel him entering me, but in the other hole. He had yanked out the plug and pushed himself, in one smooth motion, into my asshole.

He rammed in with such force that it drove my head and shoulders forward sharply knocking into his chest. He was balls deep in my ass, which was on fire because he had used no lube except my spittle and what precum was coming out of his peehole. It hurt like hell, and I would have been screaming except he had used the fingers fresh from my pussy as gag. I was happy again to notice that my pussy tasted fine.

He was hammering into me and despite the burning pain, it soon became pleasurable to me. I had to come now, and wanted to tell him about it, but his fingers only let me grunt repeatedly, but he knew exactly what I was asking.

"No! You fucking nasty bitch whore! Not yet! I will take your cherry before you get to come today. You understand?" I was on board with that idea, but there was no way I could last too long. Thankfully, he slowed his movements in my ass to something more reasonable. The sudden slowdown gave me enough room to step back from the edge, but soon the slow mellow rhythm started getting to me.

He removed his fingers for a second, and I rushed right in. I knew he would punish me for this but I had to do it. "Please, Sir, fuck my pussy. Please, please, pleeeease! Pop my cherry, Sir."

"What did I say, bitch? Did I tell you to speak?"

"Woof, woof!" He smacked me hard across the face, I turned to let him slap me again. When he was done slapping me, he punched me hard in my exposed stomach. Knocking the wind out of me. I didn't really object to how much it hurt; I just wanted that cock in my new hole.

"I will punish you for that later, bitch." I wanted to beg him to punish me, but had to stay in character.

"WOOF!"

He finally withdrew his fabulous dick from my asshole and gently drove it into my neo-vagina. The feeling was amazing, but indescribable. He was stretching everything inside me. Dr. Harris's work restitching me up was under extreme tension. It felt even fuller than in my ass; it was tight, but he was working in and out of me with surprising caution. He was moving inside me with deliberate gentility; he was making love to my hole.

But not to me; while his cock delicately explored the deepest reaches of my new cavity, with sensual sensitivity, he was alternately slapping my face and my tits. The pain was excruciating, mostly because distracted me from what I really wanted to focus on: feeling his cock plunder my pussy.

Which felt incredible; the feeling was unparalleled by anything that had happened in my ass. It was spellbinding. Whatever terrible dread and unease for my fate, just then I felt loved, and like my beautiful new pussy was reciprocating by worshipping his large cock. It was super slippery in there; my pussy was constantly dripping.

This made his movements smooth and sensuous. Through the wall in my pussy, I could feel his cock just caressing my prostate. It wasn't building up as quickly as when he was pounding my asshole, but I could feel myself moving leisurely toward my first vaginal orgasm. I was angry with myself for how much I was enjoying his treatment. Mentally, I wanted to hate him and what he was doing to me. I was actively in terror, but my body betrayed me. I had to confess I was about to come.

"Arf, arf, arf, arf." I croaked in a tinny voice, I hardly recognized as my own. By way of answer, he shoved his tongue down my throat and continued the teasingly slow gyrations in my warm squishy cunt.

I was instantly coming; in the throes of my ecstasy, I did not just receive his kiss, but passionately returned it. I was making out with him like a horny teenager, while my whole body spasmed beneath him. I came and came; wave after wave just shuddering through me like the sea battering the shore. He gave the impression he could slow-fuck me all night without breaking much of a sweat, which I would not have minded, but I hoped that my sweet hole was affecting him too.

I had not developed the control of the muscles, as I had with my ass, but I was trying to squeeze his penis with the walls of my pussy, to bring him as much pleasure as I could. I was in total sup-space which was the only thing that helped me keep my mind clear of the dread of impending doom.

Finally, after what felt like twenty minutes more of slow-fucking, he was building up to his orgasm. Suddenly, he withdrew from the warm confines of my hole and moved quickly with his cock pointed right into my open mouth. He came, not so much in my mouth as onto it; shooting at my face from about a foot away. Most of the first spurts landed right in my mouth, but a lot of the latter ones landed all over my face and down my front.

I swallowed what I could but was covered with hot sticky cum, which he scraped off with his massive softening dick and shoveled into my mouth. Whenever his cock came close, I reached up with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth, gently suckled on it and cleaned off the mixture cum and cunt juice. His cum tasted sweet at first, but had a bitter aftertaste. I didn't know if that was because of my discharge, and there may have been some blood.

Once he finished coming, he was done with any tenderness toward me. He smacked my cum-covered face then pinched my nipples harshly before getting up on his feet and turning away. He made his way back to the showers carrying his too-tight robe, and this time I could hear him using the showers. I was not worth showering for, but I guess only after.

He came strutting back like a conquering hero, his face still glistening from the water. He stopped at the bar to replenish his drink and picked up the cat-o'-nine tails on the way back toward me. I knew I would have to pay now for the messing up before. I bet he would have struck me anyway, but extemporaneous whipping is always different from punishment whipping.

For a painslut sub like me, rationalizing the whipping as either earned or deserved makes the pain that much sweeter. I deserved the pain because I had disappointed my new Master. I preferred the former; it was thrilling to be whipped purely for my Dom's pleasure; it made me proud to provide the pleasure. Being punished made me feel partially guilty, though the pain assuaged that guilt. I wanted punishment now in part because I failed to perform adequately, for him, but much more to ease the guilt of my betrayal in accepting Master Roger so readily.

The inability to express myself other than through dog sounds was really cramping my style. With Daddy, I took a measure of agency using words to heighten his excitement and mine. Master Roger did not care for those niceties; he was strictly about causing pain; how the sub reacted or what their motivations may have been was immaterial to him, so long as he got to whack someone hard.

In his tour of the playroom, he had picked up some weights and S hook, which he placed onto my nipple rings and loaded about a half-pound of weights on each one.

"Bitch! I am going to mark you as mine tonight, but first you must pay for your disobedience. You may speak, whore. Are you ready for your punishment?"

Mark me!!?? Alarm bells kept going off in my head. Mr. Jenkins seemed not himself at the lunch and this whole situation didn't seem quite right. But I couldn't really do much about it except go through it, and hope it was only for the time being.

"Yes, Master Roger." I said shamefully.

"Beg me to punish you, bitch!"

"Please punish me, I want it, Sir!" Paradoxically, I knew a good whipping would help calm my nerves, as crazy as that may sound. Daddy had treated me with kid gloves after the surgery; I had not been punished in months and just like getting fucked, I missed it.

"What a nasty fucking whore you are. You are ready to give yourself to me totally with my brother thinking he's going to marry you in just a few days? Here you are, letting me do whatever I want and begging for it, bitch."

"But, Sir... Daddy... sa..."

"Daddy?! How fuckin' clichéd! I saw how you looked at me in the restaurant. You would have let me do this to you even if your 'Daddy' wouldn't have given the okay. Isn't that true, whore?"

"No, Sir! Never! I wouldn't betray my Da... Master."

"I'm your Master now, bitch. And if you think I'm going to let my brother marry a thing like you, you've got another think coming, whore." This clinched it. I was in full panic mode, but mostly immobilized. He was on me in an instant and silenced me with a big cock-shaped gag. Then he whipped me with the flogger mercilessly on my exposed ass and cunt.

From time to time, he would tug on the choke chain until I passed out, then I would wake to being battered again by the lashing. He stopped suddenly after about twenty minutes, he picked up his drink, which was down to mostly ice, and pissed into it. Then he came over to me with glass in hand. He pulled out the gag.

"You must be thirsty, slut? Do you want to drink my piss?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Master Roger!" I drank the piss, which wasn't that bad on ice. I knew I couldn't do anything to fix my situation at the moment, and thought it best to play along rather than confront him, especially since I was hog-tied with my ass and vagina vulnerable to potentially worse misery.

"Who's a good girl? Bark for me, bitch!"

"Woof! Woof! Woof!"

"That's my nasty bitch! You want to be my nasty bitch, whore?"

"Yes, Sir. Please make me your nasty bitch, Master Roger, Sir." He seemed delighted by this. I was happy to be able to speak again. I felt I could better affect my situation this way. I had been trained to provide pleasure to men like this and would rely on that to try to get out of whatever this was.

"Okay, my nasty bitch. I'm going to mark you now. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir, please mark your nasty bitch." I was ready to get caned or whipped some more, but I was not ready for what he was about to do. He brought over small tray with a pair of pliers and a roll of thin wire and a big barbecue lighter. He shaped one end of the wire into a capital letter N, about a 1/4 inch tall. He bent the end part to make a handle, then shoved it in my face so I could see it, then flicked the lighter on and held it until the metal glowed red.

"Tsztzzszzz!" went the skin around my right butt cheek as he pushed the red-hot wire N onto it. I screamed in pain. He cut off the "N" and shaped an "A," and proceeded with each letter until he spelled out N-A-S-T-Y on one side of my taint and B-I-T-C-H on the other. I was bawling and screaming in pain, as he stepped away from to inspect the full effect.

"See? Now, everyone will know you're a nasty bitch! What do you say, whore?"

"T-t-t-hank youuu, Master Roger." I was whimpering in agony, but I thought I saw an opportunity to soften him up. "Sir, wouldn't you want to put your initials too, so everyone knows I'm your nasty bitch?" His smile told me I had won. In the upside-down logic of sissy submission, getting him to brand his initials on my sensitive skin was a definite win. Of course, he would want to, but it had come from my request, meaning I was, to some extent, in control.

I can't say I enjoyed the experience of being branded, but it aroused me to know it would please him to do something I proposed. I was trying to win him over, and though he seemed hard to crack, I thought I'd made a start.