From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He showed me the last wire brand which he had twisted into MR. As he brazed them with the torch, I actually felt eager for him to finish the job. He put his "MR" for Master Roger right in the space between my holes. This hurt more than all the others.

"Oh, thank you, Sir, that was intense exquisite pain, Sir. May I, please, see, Master Roger?" I sniveled as soon as I could stop wailing and bawling. I was definitely making strides because without even pausing to chide me or making me beg, he took his phone out of his jacket pocket and took a pic of my exposed bottom with its new décor.

He was almost giddy as he brought the phone back to show me his handiwork. I could see the branding that proclaimed my ass private property and now "NASTY MR BITCH" burned in with traces of blood. It was shocking to see; it was starting to look like a highway with billboards back there, but I was relieved to see that it was superficial and would likely fade out in time.

"Thank you, Sir!" I think I caught him a flat-footed. He stood around for a bit not really knowing what he would do next. It was my phone ringing in my purse far away that finally roused him. He made a move toward it, but it stopped ringing. I figured it was my one promised call from Daddy. That made me glad because it would indicate He, at least, was not aware of his brother's plans for me, whatever that may be.

The landline in the playroom began to ring right after that, and Master Roger had to answer it. He made a face at me, suggesting I would say nothing and answered the phone.

"Good evening, James...." "Yes, I'll let you say hello, but I am in the middle of using my whore, so that is all you'll get to do. He looked at me sternly and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello, sissy. How's it going?"

"Alright, Daddy. How are you?"

"Just fine..."

"Okay, lovebirds, remember she's my whore 'til the wedding, James. Goodbye." And he hung up.

"Okay, bitch, that's enough for this evening." He said and then walked out, turning out all the lights in the room.

The playroom was windowless for privacy and soundproof in every direction. When the lights were off, it was entirely pitch black, except of the pin lights of appliances. I was left there in the dark tied in my uncomfortable position, with the weights still on my tits. I had to pee desperately. I held out as long as I could, but eventually I just pissed myself, which, with my new equipment, was quite the adventure; piss sprayed everywhere.

My mind was racing. Was Master Roger trying to take me from his brother? Had Mr. Jenkins given me away, or sold me? I was sure that couldn't be right; or could it? What did Master Roger intend to do with me? Alone, in the dark, I went round and round sometimes convincing myself Daddy would come rescue me; but other times that maybe this was for the best. I felt guilt over given over to Master Roger so easily; though, what choice did I have?

Then, I swore to fight unconditionally against it. In his absence, I could rationally decide this, but something about his presence scrambled my mind. It was almost chemical; when he was present, I could plot my tiny "resistance" (like making him brand me with his initials, not much of a resistance, I realize), but I could not see myself disobeying him or trying to escape. Lost between these thoughts, I couldn't sleep, but eventual exhaustion won out, and I passed out.

Sometime, in the middle of the night, I was awakened by the sudden awareness of bright lights and Master Roger's big cock about to make contact with my mouth. He put just his large head in, and began to piss down my throat. I raised my chin slightly to try to make a straight line down my esophagus for his urine. I was swallowing as fast as I could, but I began to choke and some began to spill. Eventually, it worked its way down my front and onto my freshly branded bottom.

The acidy piss made the burns glow with fresh pain. Once done pissing he kept his cock in my mouth and began to drive it down my throat. I was choking on it; the suddenness of his attack and the quart of piss he had just discharged down there made it hard for to concentrate on my cocksucking skills. God, I love to suck cock. Of course, I love getting fucked, now in two holes, but I love sucking cock so much.

I love the control: all the things I could to do with my mouth to please a cock, which I can't quite do with my other holes. His cock was so magnificent, and his aggressive harshness was terrifying and thrilling me. With his cock down my throat after just having been branded and pissed in, I was doubting my resolve and began to think that perhaps he was right after all. Maybe Mr. Jenkins should not be marrying a "thing" like me.

I loved sucking on that big cock so much. I had worshipped Mr. Jenkin's cock for years both unconsciously as fetish idol and materially when it had come into my life. Master Roger's cock with its similar dimension, but with such a rougher exterior, was similar to his brother's. But, like the men that possessed them, the cocks were also very different. Master Roger's cock was like him was rough and unforgiving; maybe that was what I needed?

He was face-fucking me hard and deep and barely giving me a chance to worship his beautiful cock properly, as I wanted. But occasionally he let me have control, and I sloppily devoured him. I was in the midst of doing that, when he reached down and gently pushed two of his fingers into my dirty cunt. I pushed forward with my ass and back with legs to give him as much access as I could.

The combination of his gentle touch down there and his rough cock down my throat was going to make me come precipitously. I would have obediently told him, but I did not want break my concentration on his cock. I decided to come without permission, partly to extend his pleasure and because I wanted him to punish me again--I know... crazy painslut, but I was trying to formulate a plan and wanted to keep him in the best mood possible. As I sucked down his cock into my throat and choked myself with it. I knew how sick it was, but I still wanted it.

I began to spasm as my orgasm bloomed, I knew he knew what was happening. I looked up into his eyes, as mine glazed over, and nodded my head to confirm I knew I'd be punished. He didn't stop fondling my pussy and nudging at my clit. I was coming in waves again, and giving him my throat to fuck completely. I could tell he was going to come soon too; I wanted to slow him down and maybe get him to fuck my cunt again.

I was whimpering and moaning loudly for him. He pulled out and let me catch my breath.

"Yes!!?"

"Master Roger, Sir, I came without permission; I need to be punished. And... would you like to fuck me again, Sir?" I was tearfully pleading for both. He seemed to be considering it. Then without further word, he moved down and plunged his cock slowly and carefully into my soaking cunt. But then pulled out and shoved it balls-deep into my other hole.

He was not careful or gentle; he plowed right into me with full force. I was glad he had chosen that path because slow-fucking my pussy, as nice as it was, wouldn't do it for me, just then. He was wailing on my asshole like he had to be somewhere, but had to bust nut first. I was loving it; I was moaning, and screaming "fuck yes! Yes! Fuck my fuckin' ass, Master. Thank you, Sir!"

He stopped my trashy mouth with his tongue. I loved it that he kissed right after I had his cock down my throat. This was so much better than barking yes/no. I was quickly building up to another wave of orgasms. I wanted him to come deep in my ass and feel the jets spurting into me. But just as he was getting ready, he pulled out clambered back up on the couch and shoved the tip of cock in my mouth and copiously filled my mouth and throat with tasty cum.

It was definitely my discharge I tasted before; his cum was sweet like sperm-flavored ice cream. I tried to savor as much as I could before swallowing it. He was coming so much that I couldn't do too much of that. When he was finished, however, he left me with a mouthful. I opened my mouth wide for his inspection, then theatrical swallowed it licking my lips. I reached out with my tongue to clean the rest off his cock.

I cleaned him thoroughly, until it got too sensitive for him, and he pulled his cock away. I was sad to feel it go, and moaned wistfully.

"You are a real nasty bitch, whore!"

"I'm your nasty bitch, Master Roger." He reached down and grazed my cheek, but then slapped me really hard. I turned my head to let him slap my other side. "Oww, Oooph, Thank you, Sir. May I please have another."

He seemed to enjoy slapping me. He slapped five times on each side, and each time I thank him and begged for more. When he was done, he finally untied me. He dragged me off the couch by pulling my leash and had me walk like a dog on all fours to under the winch just a couple of feet away. He reached up for the winch hook, but the remote was in the cabinet at the other end of the room.

He led me over to the cabinet like the bitch I was. I was a bit wobbly on my legs from being tied up so long; when I stumbled, he would yank on the leash driving the prongs of the choke chain into me, making me gasp and choke. When we got to the cabinet, he had me open the drawer with my mouth and point out the right remote with my nose.

He picked it up and walk/dragged me back to the spot under the winch. He stood me up and lowered the winch level with my neck. Then, he clipped the choke chain to the hook and raised it so I was on tiptoe to keep from choking. He stood about four feet away from me, with a bull-whip he'd picked up from the cabinet at the ready.

"Bitch, beg me to punish for your impertinence earlier!"

"Please, Sir. I know I must be punished, Master Roger." He whipped my back in clusters of three to four lashes. Unlike, Mr. Jenkins, he did not make me ask for them or count them. He just whacked as the mood struck him. Once again, I was in a position to regret my own desires. He was whipping me hard, and I howled and blubbered, eyes swollen and burning with tears.

I lost my footing a few times and choked on the chain. I was on the point asphyxiation several times. He seemed to relish those moments because he would keep whipping me then, making it harder to rebalance myself back on the tips of my toes. He'd whip my legs to keep me choking myself.

When he was finally finished, he took the chain off the hook and pulled me down back on all fours. He grabbed the hose and sprayed me all over to wash me off. He squirted dishsoap from the bar between my legs and hose it off. The harsh stream felt like needles on my ravaged body, especially my whipped back and branded ass. He used a towel to dry me off and led me into my own bedroom.

When we got there, I saw there was a dog bowl on the floor by the foot of my bed, with the words "Nasty Bitch" written in Sharpie. Near it there was blanket spread on the floor. He pulled me to the water. I lapped it up like a dog, but it tasted strange and bitter; it was watered down piss. I looked up at him, but he forced my face down in the bowl until I had finished drinking most of it, licking the bowl for the last few drops.

When I finished, he pointed to the blanket and said nothing else. I curled myself up on the blanket doing my best spaniel imitation. When I had settled on the blanket, he came over and took off the leash, but pulled the chain taut until I was choking, and choked me until I passed out.

I am sure he had put something in the piss-water from the taste and the fact that I completely passed out. When I woke up, I had no idea where I was how much time had passed, but I was no longer in my bedroom. I was in a room that felt subterranean, like a dank basement, lit by one dim lightbulb that must have been forty watts at most. There was no human furniture in the room, just a little doggy bed and the same water bowl and blanket as before.

The room had no windows, and its unfinished concrete walls gave the overall impression of a bunker. I was totally naked and leashed with a padlock to a metal post in the center of the room by the leash and choke chain. The bowl was just far enough I had to choke myself to get any water. When I tried the "water," it turned out to be piss, but it was less bitter. I realized that since lunch (the day before?), I had eaten nothing and had only piss and cum to drink.

With no other option, I curled up on my dog bed and thought about my dire circumstances. I was panicking; this was definitely not what Mr. Jenkins had described. I had to assume it was all Master Roger, and that he planned to take me away from his brother. With him gone, I once again grew courageous. I would never let him take me away. I loved my Daddy, and I knew he loved me, despite present circumstances. I resolved to escape at the first opportunity.

Hours seemed to go by, though I had no idea what time, or day it was. My stomach was growling, and I felt I needed to move my bowels soon. With no facilities available, I was beginning to panic, when suddenly the door flew open and Master Roger walked in. Natural light flooded the small room as the door seem to lead right outside. Just as suddenly the door slammed and the room went back to the dingy light of the bare bulb overhead.

I stood and leaned on the post, holding the heavy chain up off my neck. He walked over to me and punched me right in the gut making me howl with pain and double over until I fell on my knees. He pushed down on my back with his foot until I was on all fours again, then pulled hard on the leash choking me. I already had the wind knock out of me by the punch in the belly, the choke chain made it infinitely worse to recuperate. I was left gasping for air as he pulled.

"Does the bitch need to go walkies?"

"Arf!" I didn't want to get in trouble today. He put a blindfold on me; I could feel him tugging back on the chain as he unlocked the padlock and then dragged me toward the door. Once outside, we must have been in small grassy area, perhaps a courtyard. He dragged me around like a timid puppy, until I realized I was expected to shit like dog too. I really had to go, so I felt around with my hands and picked what seemed like flat spot.

I was so humiliated; I had no idea where I was or who may see me. I had to pee too, and pretty much sprayed all of my lower legs with piss. I still had little control of my pee, with my urethra rerouted. When I was done, he yanked on the chain again, then pushed my nose down my own mess, until I had good whiff, and dragged me back in the dank room. Once inside, he locked my leash onto the post and took off the blindfold.

On all fours again, Master Roger put his expensive Italian shoe on my lower back and pushed down to get me to sit down on my haunches doggystyle. The hard sole scraped the skin that he had whipped as punishment, and I relived that pain I had regretted causing myself. Once I was in proper position, he pulled my head back and spit down my throat.

"It's time for breakfast, bitch. Are you ready?

"Arf."

He pulled out his gorgeous cock and once again placed just the tip in my mouth and began to taste piss. Hot piss directly from the hose was preferable to cold piss in a bowl; I welcomed it and was genuinely happy to have it. I didn't want to waste any of it, so I reached for the bowl and held it under my chin and slurped what had dripped there once he was done.

He tugged at my chain again and tried to spit in my mouth again, but it landed around my eye. I eagerly wiped it up and lapped it off my hand. He spit another wad actually into my mouth. I knew to hold it there until he brought his cock back in. I looked up and showed him, so he would push his cock in.

His cock was teasingly close to my mouth, and though I desperately wanted it inside me, patiently waited for him. I did not want to be beguiled into another submissive rabbit hole, making gestures and getting caught up in proving my subservience and getting pulled into his thralldom.

"You want to suck my cock, nasty bitch?"

"WOOF!"

I most certainly did, but tried to preserved my resoluteness by not being overeager. It was much easier, when that cock wasn't millimeters away, close enough to detect both the clean soap smell of a recent shower and strong masculine musk that drove me crazy the last time. "Don't give in to your desires" I kept repeating to myself trying maintain focus. But I thought, that's no reason not to enjoy what he was about to do to me, was it?

I would just go along, but not push any further. He made a move toward my open mouth, and I leaned in to accept his thrust, but I felt the tug of the chain, as he had placed me just within the limits of its reach. "Don't choke yourself just to get more of his cock in," I shouted at myself, as I felt myself doing just that. I just couldn't help it; it looked so good, and I knew it would feel even better down my throat.

He was fucking my mouth deliberately slowly and hesitatingly; he was barely getting the enormous head to my throat entrance. He sought to make me choke myself to get what I wanted. It was so frustrating to have his cock just shy of my favorite position. I tried to restrain myself, but then I thought this had to be part of "going along." I didn't want him angry at me, beyond being the cruel heartless bastard he was.

I relented and choked myself almost out trying to swallow his whole cock in one go.

"Hrmph!" he chortled. I was getting caught up in a sub trap, but my goal was to make him come long before he intended. With what little space, I lunged forward each time to fill my throat with his cock. I drew him in with my mouth and tugged at him until he was leaning forward too. I lolled my tongue out, so his shaft would have a warm welcome mat to my mouth and throat. Each time he hit bottom I reached with it toward his great big balls.

It was not long until I was fully into it; my resolution left in a distant corner of my mind, as I savored the big fat cock occupying my throat and most of my being. I was literally trying to suck the cum out of him. I drew him into a rhythm that caused him to participate. I knew I was having an effect when he took over fucking my throat and was just savaging it, while holding my head at a point just before choking out.

I was loving it, and my hand just casually drifted toward my pussy. I pushed just one finger into my swollen new lips. It was so warm in there, I thought maybe I was feverish, and it was wet too. I tried not to make big waves--just a little slithery pressure, occasionally grazing my clit. I didn't really want him to notice. But the twin feelings of my finger slinking around inside me and his fabulous cock doing its thing in my throat was going to drive me to come.

I tried to get his attention before it was too late and took my fingers out. I hummed and groaned hard onto his dick (or as hard as I could within my limitations). He got my message and looked down at me with bemusement and some scorn.

"What? You want to come just from sucking cock, nasty bitch?"

"Arf" I wanted to say to keep on his good side, but his cock was so deep down my throat, I could grunt animalistically. He didn't need to ask. He pushed hard against me, while also pulling my head so I was on the point of passing out, and began to convulse from a massive orgasm just before passing out. He had won, it was stupid to play with my pussy. Every sensation down there was new and thrilling I had such little control, plus... that cock!

I was out only a few seconds because he was pummeling my throat when I came to in more or less the same position. His cock was beginning to spasm and I knew I was about to get my breakfast. I was eager for it.

"Here's your breakfast, bitch; eat my cum, you nasty whore!" he shouted as he began to spurt deep down my throat. I enthusiastically swallowed his ejaculate; it was like manna to me. I had not eaten in I didn't know how long. I knew the nutritional value of sperm was minimal, something like 25 calories per teaspoon, but hey... it was the only protein I seem to be getting.