From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Farhad, my good friend, I have some calls to make. I leave her with you, I'll be back in a while. You're free to use her as you'd like, but please stay away from her face. She already has a few bruises and we have a wedding in just a few days."

"No worries! Thank you again, Sir."

Once Daddy was out of the room, Farhad couldn't keep his hands off me. He had me do a striptease and once I was totally naked, he pulled me onto his lap and shoved his tongue down my throat, kissing me passionately and violently. He kissed very nicely; he was impassioned yet tender. I could also feel that the kissing was having an effect.

I learned in our conversation that he was no Dom; he was a trader. He was buying me to sell to a Qatari oil magnate who had many proclivities. Despite the fact that he had saved me, and was the very picture of gallantry, he was not a good man. It was purely a profit deal for him. As it turned out, he had more scruples than the IMF exec, though Roger's naivete in this matter showed he had not done it before.

Farhad would never have actually bought me. His business was acquiring illegal or hard to find items (whether guns, contraband, or people—this last he claimed was very rare) under specific orders, for very rich people. The Qatari was searching for a pre-op "tranny." Mr. Shirazi had no use for a passable transwoman. Had this incident happened four months ago, I'd would probably have been on my way to Qatar, or to a pitstop in Turkey, for breast augmentation.

Had it not been because he was personally intrigued by my appearance and whatever I needed to be alone to tell to him, he would never have made the deal with Roger. He had been suspicious of Roger from the start, which is why he took the precaution of recording the exchange. His personal interest in me was now playing out. His hands were all over me, as we made out like lovers.

I reached under me between my legs, where his package still lay stiffening in his pants. I was pleasantly surprised to find a significant hard-on there. Without prompting, I slithered off his lap and descended to my knees in front of him. As I went down, I undid his shirt and kissed down his hairy chest to his belly button. Then I worked his pants loose and, with his help, off. I led him by the cock to the leather-covered bench, with various options for angles and tying.

I sat him down on the edge and knelt before him. His cock was wonderfully meaty and well above average, though not quite like the monsters to which I was accustomed. As soon as I could, I swallowed it whole and then began to worship it in true cockslut fashion. I slithered my tongue up and down the shaft and then licked and swallowed his low handing big balls. I wanted to show him gratitude for saving me.

He reached down and started playing with my tits, particularly pulling on the nipple rings. I tried to give him as much access as I could, while keeping my concentration on sucking his cock. He pulled and twisted them, as they had done at the Plaza. I moaned on to his cock to show my appreciation and let him know it was alright. Though he was not a practiced Dom, I had hoped he would take advantage of being able to use a girl like me.

He pulled on them as if testing the limits, he seemed distracted by them. I reluctantly pulled out the cock I was enjoying sucking so much, pushed my shoulders back and offered my tits for his enjoyment. He tugged at them, perhaps little harder. I was in a fascinating space; he did not have command, but might enjoy giving me pain as novelty. So, it was up to me to arrange the scene, an unusual role for me. His fascination with my tits gave me an idea right away.

"Would you like to hurt my tits, Farhad, like Roger suggested; it is okay." I stood up and led him by the hand back to the tool cabinet. He had shown special interest in a couple of items as we toured the room. One was a heart-shaped crop, and another was the stainless-steel anal hook. I picked up these items as well as some thin rope and a dog collar (not a choke chain, just a collar with three D rings) and led him back to the bench. I knelt on it and laid the items next to me. I gave Farhad the rope.

"Here, Sir. Please, loop this rope through my nipple rings."

"Hmm! Yes!" He threaded the ends of the rope through both rings until he had about two feet of rope between them.

"Do you want pull on them, Sir?" He pulled timidly; my tits stretched out toward him.

"You can do it hard, Sir. I won't break; I promise." He pulled a little harder.

"Like this?"

"No, Sir, harder. It's okay if you hurt me; don't worry; I enjoy it." He finally gave it a real sharp tug that sent a shiver through me. I cried out, but held it back and moaned as soon as I could to reassure him it was still okay.

"Thank you, Sir. Hold it tight with one hand and strike my tits with this." I handed him the heart-shaped crop he was so fascinated with. He struck me, again, tentatively. "Harder, Sir."

He landed the next one right at the joint of ring and nipple, and I screeched, and he loosened his grip.

"No, Farhad, that was good; hold it tight. You can strike me like that as much as you'd please. Pull the rope like riding a horse you want to stop." He was getting the hang of it now, and though he never struck me as hard as that beast, Roger, I was enjoying both the pain and my odd task of guiding the session. I was topping from the bottom, which I had never done before. It was fun!

Farhad was too sensitive of causing me real pain to strike me for very long or very hard; after about ten smacks with the crop, he was ready to stop. I cajoled him into giving me another five, for myself, but he wasn't so into it.

"Does ability to give someone pain without consequence not please you, Farhad?"

"I'm not sure..." When I couldn't get any more from him, I had him tie the rope ends to the bench while I place myself in the ass up/ head down position.

I had him collar me and shove the anal hook in my ass, and tie the other end to my collar. My plan was to get his cock back in my mouth, with my tits tied to the bench, causing me to pull them as he rammed my face. But before we got there, he admired my body groping my ass and running his hands all over me, poking the occasional finger in new cunt. He was really fascinated by this. He pushed his slim fingers in and out with his face right up against my lips. I was loving his gentle attentions and was trying to push back on his fingers whenever I felt them, causing my titties the pain I wanted.

"Ms. Cochran, you have an enchanting body; hard to believe you were not always a woman. Your breasts are not implants?" I was thrilled by his politeness and sentiment. It was so satisfying to be seen as a woman and admired for my body as one.

"No, Sir. These are all mine, just hormones and... you know..." I put my arm back and made the "snip, snip" sign with my fingers.

He moved behind me and started to eat my pussy. This felt amazing and thrilling. I supplemented the feeling by continuing to push back and wrenching my tits each time. He pulled on the anal hook, drawing it in and out of my other hole as he licked my twat. I was in agony over what Mr. Mizrahi might be tasting; I was sorry I hadn't had a chance to douche, but he didn't seem to have a problem. I was on an orgasm hair-trigger and this situation was driving me right to the edge already.

"Ummm, umm! That feels wonderful, Farhad. Would you like to spank my ass while you do that, please, Sir?"

This made him very excited, but it was more the idea than the physical act. He spanked me, at first tentatively, then with a bit more force. I realized that, while this gave me some pleasure, he wasn't getting much out of it. This diminished my enjoyment; I was happiest when giving pleasure to my top rather than receiving it.

"Please, Sir, may suck your cock again. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes I'd loved that."

He moved quickly to the front of the bench where my head was. This part was perfect because my pain would be passive on his part. The more he got into fucking my face and enjoyed himself, the more painful stimulation I would get, as he tugged on my tits. He began gingerly sliding his engorged cock down my throat. Because he wasn't as big as I was used to, I could swallow it whole and then keep making swallowing movements with my throat to massage his cock while it was down there.

He really seemed to enjoy this. Before long, he was ignoring whatever pain he might cause my tits, pushing in as far as he could to keep his cock deep. That notion excited me to no end—that he could take his pleasure from me, without concern for my pain, though he wasn't really a natural top, was delectable to me, especially since I had set it up. He didn't even have to think of it. He plunged his cock deep each time and held it there, pushing my head back and making the rope taut and sending tingling pain through my breasts. Meanwhile, when he pulled out, I would pull my head forward sharply pulling the anal hook further in my ass.

I had been using my hands upfront to stabilize my upper body, but the feeling in my ass made me want to do more with the hook. I reached back with my right arm and popped the hook out of my ass and back in. I did this slowly feeling my anal ring distend as the ball end crowned, in and out. I did this several times, and one time accidently shoved it in my pussy.

That felt good too, and I instantly wanted him fucking me there. The hard thing about topping from the bottom is having to direct the action; the good part is I could get Farhad to do whatever I wanted. And now... I wanted to get fucked.

When he next pulled out, I screamed out, "Please, please, Sir. Would you like to fuck my pussy, now!" He needed little more than the suggestion to accept the proposition. He plunged his cock one last time down my throat, and pulled it back slimy with my saliva dripping off it, he moved his very stiff cock to my other end. I reached back with both hands to spread myself open to him. I could feel the air moving through my gaping hole.

Then, finally, his meaty head was rubbing up against it. He pushed in slowly but deliberately. The insistence of a hard horny cock was just as pleasurable in my pussy as in my ass. I opened up to him and it was snug in there with the anal hook in my ass. I loved the feeling of fullness. Having both holes full was such a new feeling. I could feel Farhad's meaty cock, against the wall between my cunt and asshole where it rubbed against the fat bulb of the hook; it was delicious.

I was about to burst, but I wanted Farhad to fuck me hard to make me come. I delayed gratification. He was fucking smoothly, but moderately: all the way in, all the way out. I held my cheeks open for him and moved my head up and down to get the hook moving in my ass. I stopped doing that for the moment to slow myself down. Farhad had begun to build up speed and I encouraged him.

"Yes, yes! Mmmm! Sir, fuck me harder!"

I hadn't noticed him enter, but I suddenly became aware that Daddy was standing about three feet away in just an open robe. He looked to me like my god. He smiled mischievously down at me I nodded him over.

"Daddy...!" I said, and I was suddenly bawling, with hot tears flooding my face, and blushing just as hot. He leaned forward and lifted my head by the chin, and kissed my forehead tenderly.

"You are home, safe, my pet!" I was so happy, but I kept sobbing softly now, and I reached for his cock with my mouth. It was such a wonderful sight after the time I had not been getting my favorite toy there it was. He let me ravish my throat with his beautiful cock, while Farhad wailed into my pussy.

Daddy could see my clever contraption and knew right away how best to make his sissy suffer for his pleasure. He pulled my head back and up, using the handle of the hook, lifting my chest off the bench and driving the hook deeper in ass tightening things even further for our friend, Farhad, and causing me the kind of pain I enjoyed.

I knew Farhad could not last long, and now with Daddy's cock down my throat, and thankfully resuming a submissive role, I was going to come right along with him. I wanted to ask Daddy's permission. I knew how much he would enjoy that. I nodded my head vigorously; it took him longer than usual to get my meaning. Finally, he pulled out and let me breathe a second.

"Oooh, Daddy, thank you, Sir! May I please come, Sir." He smiled beneficently.

"You can come, when you make our new friend Farhad come."

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Daddy!" I was still bawling, but it was all happiness. I didn't have long to wait. Farhad was frantically fucking me now; I could feel his fat cock pulsing in my new hole.

"Mmm, oooh, I am coming! Oooph!" He moaned right through a big orgasm, which made me come hard too. I felt him spurting inside my vagina repeatedly, while his meaty penis spasmed in my tight hole. I was coming hard with a throat full of my Daddy's cock. I almost broke down crying again from pure joy.

Mr. Shirazi, pulled out of me and patted my bottom and walked off toward the showers. Daddy continued slow-fucking throat and pushing my head and the hook as before.

"My sissy, did you miss me?"

"mmmph, hmmph." I nodded. If my mouth were not full of cock, I would have told him all of the ways I had missed him the last few days. How I despaired of ever seeing him again. How I was nearly broken by his loathsome brother. But I happily sucked on his gorgeous cock instead.

When Mr. Shirazi came out of the showers and put on his clothes, Daddy was still casually fucking my face and tugging me in all the right places. Perhaps, he had anticipated Farhad would stick around. He was a bit surprised to see Farhad dressed to leave. He took a paused, leaving me with my tits tied to the bench and gave the hook a pull and a twist before closing his robe and turning to tend to our guest.

"Mr. Shirazi! Again, I want to thank you for bringing my girl home to me. I hope she has honored her commitment. You are welcome to stay and enjoy her further, at your leisure."

"Yes, she has more than honored our agreement. Thank you both for your hospitality. I apologize about your brother."

"Not to worry, Sir. He deserves worse for what he tried to do. As far as I'm concerned, I have no brother."

"Well, thank you, Sir. I would love to stay and honor your generosity, but I have a plane to catch early in the morning. I think we have found our prize in California. I am afraid I will have to meet with your Mr. Chamberlain once again, tonight."

"Can I offer you a nightcap, then?" Mr. Shirazi looked at me as if to ask "what about her?" But Daddy completely ignored the suggestion and they went off to the bar.

Daddy seemed in no hurry to return to my predicament. He had slow fucked my mouth and throat, and I was eager to have him finish in my new pussy. I had always intended to give him my last virginity, but I had already been fucked there by his bastard brother and now a relative stranger. I was more than a bit frustrated, so I reached my pussy and scooped out Farhad's load as it slithered out and licked it off my fingers ostentatiously.

They seem to take forever sipping their drinks and conversing like old friends. Farhad never stopped looking at me with a foolish smile on his face, as he engaged with Mr. Jenkins, who faced away from me and never turned back. After an interminable time, they both got up from their bar stools and began to walk out of the room. Farhad came over, leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. As always, I really got off on this, knowing he could taste both his cum and my Master's cock.

"Thank you for a most entertaining evening, Ms. Cochran."

"My pleasure! Thanks for buying me, hahaha!" He doffed a non-existent hat and sauntered out the door where Daddy accompanied him out of the apartment. I was left alone in my vulnerable and frustrated position. I played with the hook, while he was gone to calm myself into being patient. Daddy came bounding back into the room as if he had either done a few lines of cocaine, or had just discovered cold-fusion.

"Sissy, after your ordeal, you deserve a much more special night. Let's get you cleaned up first."

He undid my breast ties and pulled out the hook. I missed it almost immediately. He practically carried me into the showers and then got in with me and soaped me and himself up and embraced from behind reaching his hands all over my body, but concentrating on my ass and cunt. He poked a couple of fingers in my pussy, and I dribbled out the rest of Farhad's load. He had me open my legs wide and used the handheld to force water into my open holes.

Tenderly, he dried my body blotting my breast delicately. He had me brush my teeth and gargle, a sign he meant to be romantic. I was torn by the idea. I enjoyed it when we had "straight romantic sex," but I was kind of primed for some pain, and that aspect of my session with Farhad was a little underwhelming. But, the good thing about being a sub is you don't have to make this kind of decision. If he wanted to be romantic that would please him most, which was always my biggest turn-on. I was going to come either way.

We went back to my room, which indicated I was right about the romance, but he also brought the hook and crop. It would be the best of both worlds. We had done this just a couple of times. I, of course, loved it, but he had to be in the mood. He liked his BDSM more as foreplay. Once he was fucking, he liked to mostly concentrate on that. Tonight, he intended to strike me while we "made love." My fresh washed pussy was already drooling at the thought.

He got on my bed and laid on his back. Then gallantly helped me up, by the hand. He had me climb on top of him and kiss him. I had been desperate to kiss him, even as Farhad was kissing me earlier. After this huge traumatic event, I had barely had a moment with my man. I kissed softly at first, but begged with my open mouth for him to fill me with his tongue.

He was never very oral, but he could do a competent job, again, when he was in the mood and he certainly seemed to be tonight. We were making out hot and heavy; his head was slightly higher than mine on a pillow, so I was craning my neck to kiss him. He was kissing me passionately, when I felt the crop strike hot against my ass cheek.

"Mmmm!" I hummed into Daddy's mouth as he struck my other cheek. These were not Farhad's timid, testing the limits, strikes. This was my proper Master exerting himself to give me pleasure through pain. I wanted more, so I wiggled my ass for him. He kept kissing, but struck me again, twice in quick succession. I felt the blood rush down to my buttocks and welts beginning to rise. I moaned hard into his mouth.

I was straddling his waist; he pushed my shoulders back slightly, breaking our kiss, but caressing my face gently.

"Hold your tits out for me, sissy." He leaned in with his head and suckled each nipple and fondled each breast tenderly. He tugged first one ring then the other until my nipples were stiff. Then brought the crop down hard on my delicate flesh. He did each side twice then gently caressed them and suckled on them again. I was shuddering and weepy from the pain, I heard myself thank him and ask for more.

"Please, Sir. I need it bad tonight." I did need it; however Roger had arouse me through his brutal treatment, I never felt safe. As harsh as he could be, Daddy made me feel safe. Loosening a grip on my titties, I readjusted and pushed them up for him to abuse again. I was eager for him to reclaim my body for himself. I had this nagging guilt about my flashes of doubt with master Roger, when I thought he should be my true Master because he almost broke me.

"Oh, my sissy!" He was about to strike me again, when I thought I should confess rather than wait.