From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir!?"

"Yes, sissy?"

"I have to confess something I feel guilty about. Sorry to interrupt, Sir!"

"What is it, sissy?"

"When I was with Roger, and I thought there was no way out, he was so cruel and his punishment so harsh, that I thought for a while that I should give in to him; that he was a more suitable Master because he was so harsh. I need to be punished for that, Sir, please."

"Thank you for confessing, sissy. I promise to punish you for that, but not tonight. I just want to enjoy you just like this, my sissy." Still holding my tits aloft, I reached down and kissed him again. Surprisingly, he kissed me back. I leaned back, offering him my tits again, and he suckled them and struck them with the crop a few more times.

He reached over for the hook and had me lean forward and spread by tender ass cheeks. Then pushed the bulb in my hole. There was no lube at all back there and it burned, but my ass was gaping sufficiently so that did not hurt long. He tied the hook back up to my collar and fastened it much tighter than Farhad was comfortable doing. I was happy to have my gaping hole filled.

The whole while, as he did this, he never stopped kissing me ardently. I was cooing and moaning, then I felt him slither his hand down between us and find my bald pussy. He pinched the lips together right above my clit and sending pangs of agony through my lower body. Again, he never stopped kissing me.

Using the hook with his left hand, he lifted my top half off him until I was bending back presenting my cunt and driving the hook as far up my ass as possible. He held me back, while he used the crop to strike my mound and pussy freely. I wince with every stroke. It felt somewhat alien the way it struck where my little peenie used to be and now there was hole.

I could feel my lips swelling down there; the pain was electric. I wanted to lean back and get more kissing before the next strike, but I automatically asked for more. He struck again and I was gasping.

"T-t-t-hannkk you, Sir." But I leaned forward making a kissing face. He let me go forward and kissed me tenderly again. It was pure heaven, for me. I was so happy he was making such a sacrifice for me. I knew that "romance" and kissing were not really his cup of tea, but I knew he enjoyed my reactions to these courtesies. I didn't know if I could last until he began "making love" to me; I was already close and those last strikes directly on my pussy pushed my limits.

When I leaned back before, I grazed against his massive stiffening cock. I wanted that monster in me ASAP. I was wiggling my ass back trying to find it again, making the hook jerk in my ass, and driving it further. I was just touching the tip his cock with my taint. Its hardness surprised me. He felt me tap it and, affectionately but firmly, nudged my head down, making me scooch down until my face was by his crotch.

When I found his cock with my mouth, I fell in love all over again. I had felt guilty enjoying Roger's cock so much, with its veiny jagged exterior, but my renewed acquaintance with my true Master's cock reminded me of just how glorious it was. Its smoothness glided all the way down my throat filling it with its extraordinary taste. I was lying on my stomach between his legs gagging and choking happily on it.

He had me reach my hands back and pull my legs forward behind me so that the soles of my feet faced him. This left me with little control over my head, which he held gently with his left hand pulled up and back on his cock. With his right hand, he lashed the bottoms of my feet with the crop. He had never whipped my feet before; the pain was amazing. It did not require very much effort on his part to inflict great pain. I had to hold tight to my legs to bear the brunt of the lashes as the pain traveled around my bent leg and pulsed through my excited pussy.

Simultaneous to this battering of my feet, he held my head tenderly and let me slow fuck his cock with my throat as he had done before. From time to time, when I had his cock deep down my throat, he would stroke my cheeks lovingly, or tap my chin, then slap my face hard, as he looked down into my eyes. If he could read them, he would know how much I was loving what he was doing to me and how close I was to coming again.

He was very astute at reading signs; I was giving every signal of my happiness. Every stroke of the crop on my feet was sending me into deeper subspace, where paradoxically I felt safe again. I was looking right into his eyes, mine glazed over with tears of pain and joy. I really couldn't wait anymore I wanted him inside my pussy, now. I begged with my eyes and moaning with his cock gagging me.

He heaved me back toward him, using the anal hook as handle driving it deep into me. When we were face-to-face again, he did the most remarkable thing. I knew, from his perspective, this was the biggest sacrifice he was making for me. He kissed me again; at first tentatively, but then with the same fervor as before. In the time I had been his, he had never once kissed me after his dick had been in my mouth.

This must be sub heaven, I thought; I knew he must be tasting his cock, because I was still savoring the lovely taste. The thought alone was going to make me come. Had I still been a man, it might be time to think of baseball or calculus equations. I wanted to hold off until I had the cock, we were both tasting, in my pussy for the very first time. But the anticipation of that moment was making it even harder to wait.

"Daddy, I'm almost coming, but I want to wait until you're inside me." I said in a desperate voice.

"Aww, my little slut, here." He spread my legs out and impelled my upper body back ward. He took the hook out of my ass slowly—that didn't help, and almost made me come on the spot, the tension the hook exerted on my anal ring almost pushed me over the top, but I held on.

Then—finally—he used two fingers of one hand right down the crack of my ass to spread my pussy lips open to his monster, then pushed it in slowly and forcefully until he was balls deep in my new vagina. As soon as he hit bottom, I burst into tears. I wanted for his to be the first cock I felt in my pussy, but that had been ruined by the bastard Roger. My tears were no match for the feeling of his magnificent tool in my nearly virgin hole. I was on top of him, filling my tight cunt with his manhood. I could wait no longer.

"Daddy, please, please may I come, now." As an answer, he pulled be back toward him and renewed his kissing, but he also picked up the crop and was rhythmically smacking my ass as I rode his cock at my leisure. Each time I drove him in, he would strike. With each strike I, couldn't wait for the next so I began to pound is cock up into my cunt, until I finally let go and came powerfully and loudly though he kept his mouth over mine, so I mostly moaned.

My whole body was quaking, and I could actually feel my buttcheeks tremble against his legs, as I held myself down on him. He continued to lash me with the crop through what seemed like a two-minute wave of orgasms. He held himself deep inside me, as I spasmed all over his cock. This may have been the most satisfying orgasm of my life. He never stopped striking my buttocks with the crop.

As I came down from it, the thought that this was the third cock in my new pussy made me wonder: if I had blacked out from whatever Roger gave me on Friday night and it was now Tuesday night, where did those other days go, and could I be sure this was only the third. I tried to push my mind to try to remember. At first, there was just a kind of flash of a memory. Not much, just the sense of a bright light from total darkness.

Then, another flash; it was like someone was removing a blindfold in brightly lit space. Then came a sound, it was like the noise of a crowded space (a bar or restaurant?). I couldn't quite decipher what was happening, but in the memory, I was unable to move. I couldn't tell if I was tied, but my reactions seemed slow. I concentrated hard to recover the memory, but Daddy was pushing the anal hook back in my ass, which roused me from reflection, losing the thread.

As soon as I felt the bulb pressuring my sphincter, I reached back and opened my hole for him and it went in, tightening his cock in my pussy. It felt decadent to be full up with the hook in one hole and him in the other. When Farhad had done this, it was great, but with Daddy's big fat cock, this was different level altogether.

When the hook was fully in and I was floating on sea of erotic arousal, he tightened the hook and retied it to my collar. He pushed my head down to exert pressure on it, as he began, once again, to move inside my other hole. Again, he pulled me down to him to continue our sensuous make-out session. His tongue was like an electric eel swimming in my mouth, stunning each surface it touched.

He was about to bring me to another wave of ecstasy. I had to let him know, but I was overwhelmed by all the sensations. Then I felt the crop striking my ass, it was going to send the rest of the way, but woke me to my duty.

"Oh, fuck! Sir, you are going to make me come again. Please may I come, Master?!" Again, he didn't reply, but pushed my mouth back on his, and continued to strike my bottom with the crop. I was coming instantly. But in throes of my orgasmic wave, I had another flash of memory. It was the same space: a brightly lit room, crowded with men noisily pawing at me.

I couldn't move, but I was not really tied down; it was something internal. I was conscious, but paralyzed by the drugs Roger had dosed me with. It was like I was the board in the children's game Hungry, Hungry Hippo. I couldn't see faces and I couldn't see myself. It was all just sensations. I was really upset by the timing of these flashes, though I was engrossed to find out what had happened to me.

I came back to the present, as Daddy was speeding up his attack on my pussy, and I was sure he was getting ready to come. I wanted desperately to taste him; like a tonic to bring me back to myself, but I also wanted to feel him spasm and spurt into my new hole. The way he was tonight, I could have gotten whatever I wanted, but what I wanted was him to make decision.

He was fucking me hard and whipping me hard at the same time. Both Roger and Farhad had been so restrained with my pussy, like they were afraid to break it. Daddy showed no such care. He was pounding into me balls deep each time and pushing my body down to meet each blow, while pulling on the hook and cropping my ass. I was going to come a third time; and this time, I was going to let it happen organically, without telling him. I didn't mind getting punished for it later.

"I'm going to come in your pussy, my Sissygirl!" He paused to announce. As soon as he began to spasm in my gaping cunt, my third rocking orgasm hit me. I was bouncing on his cock more than he would like. He pushed me down to stop me moving and let his cock spurt deep inside my hole, where even Roger hadn't reached. I was spasming shaking through my orgasm.

When he was ready to pull out, he threw me off him, to the side; I landed on my back with the hook pushing hard into me, as he straddled my chest and fed me his deflating member. I gave it tiny kisses all up the shaft until I reached his big balls. I slurped on them before going back and taking his length deep down my eager throat. His perfect cock was delicious. I was happy that I cleaned really well down there and there was no trace of ill-tasting discharge.

I slurped his cock until it was clean then guide him back to my pussy to get more. He let me and brought me back another sample of his delicious cock covered with cum and my juices. I couldn't get a third dip though, so I just shove my hand down there and got as much as I could that way. For a little while, he just lay next to me exhausted, while I still quivered through post-orgasmic tremors.

Then he picked me up bodily and carried me into the bath and showered and cleaned me, like I was his baby. Then he dried me and carried me back to my bed where he laid me down and tucked me in with a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"Goodnight, sweet Michelle." He said as he turned off the light and walked out of my room.

I laid there about to fall asleep thinking how lucky I was, and the great escape I had made. I tried again to recover my memory of lost time, but I was too exhausted and asleep before anything else came back to me.