From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, please, please, Sir, cane my dirty pissy tits so they can serve your beautiful cock. Please hurt me for your whim, Sir. I want it; I want the pain. I am so happy you condescend to take the time to give such worthless whore such beautiful and exquisite pain."

"Fuck! you are a pathetic fucking cockslut! This is going to hurt, a lot." He said, and picked up her panties from the floor in front of her. He used them to towel off his cock and her tits, and then shoved them into her mouth. He then picked up a thin wooden rod a little less than a quarter inch in diameter and began striking her breasts with it. Each blow left a distinctive mark on her breasts. This time, he hit her not quite as viciously as before, but he seemed to make an effort to get every part of her tits, lifting one up, then the other and striking at the inside of the other and repeated it a few times.

He made sure to get the undersides and gave special attention to area around her cleavage. Her titties were now bright red and the cuts, deep purple bruises and welts distributed evenly throughout their surface. He must have struck her 20 more times in rapid succession. While he only seemed to flick her with the cane, Mrs. Smith's reactions articulated the level of pain it was causing. With each hit, she would squeal, squirm a bit, and moan long and deeply through the panties in her mouth.

When he was satisfied with his work, he yanked the panties out of her mouth and asked sweetly, in a tone that was only mockery of real concern, "was that too painful for you, my little filthy fucking slut?"

After much gasping and gurgling until she regained her breath, she answered, "Oh, Sir that was so painful on my already aching titties. It hurts so so bad right now, Sir, I cannot describe it... but I am still happy for the pain no matter how harsh, if it gives you even the slightest pleasure" (I am translating here; she said all this in halting and quivering voice amid many sobs).

"May I fuck those abused titties now, cumwhore? I promise you it will hurt."

"I want that so so badly, Sir. Any contact with your cock is a gift. I love it when your cock gives me pain, let me feel it please, Sir. Please, please fuck my tits!"

He shoved the panties back in her mouth, then reached down and pulled each of her large meaty breasts up and out by the nipple, spreading her fabulous cleavage apart, creating a canal for his cock. He inclined his head toward her chest; cleared his throat thoroughly and hocked up a huge wad of slobber on the space he had made pulling her tits apart. The whole time her face was a map of agony and pain, and she made noises that alternated between muffled screams and strange guttural moans that sounded animalistic or demonic through the panties in her mouth.

Using the channel he'd created, while still holding her tits up by the nipples, he slowly moved his enormous fully erect penis back and forth spreading the goo he had spat out. He seemed to judge it insufficient because he cleared his throat again and spat another wad on her tits and his cock.

When satisfied with the lubrication, he rested his full-length cock on her chest, from the bottom of her tits nearly to her chin. He let go of her nipples and grabbed her titties roughly from each side pushing them up and toward the center of her chest so that his big fat cock disappeared, engulfed by her exceptional cleavage.

As he began to saw back and forth into her titties, he roughly kneaded them to augment the pain he was causing her. Soon, he let go of both breasts, but still fucked into her cleavage, which didn't quite provide sufficient friction. He wrapped his belt around her immense boobs and cinched it up. He yanked up on the end as he shoved his massive cock into the now tightened slit left by the belt, while he slapped her titties a few times, fucking them at full tilt. But very soon, his breathing began to get faster and heavier.

It was clear he was getting close, but, astoundingly, had the discipline and self-control to pull himself back from the edge. He stopped dead, pulled his cock out of Mrs. Smith's cleavage, uncinched the belt and caught his breath. He observed her closely and said, "You liked that! You fucking whore! You liked me abusing, pissing and fucking your big fat titties. Didn't you, you dirty slut?" He said, pulling the panties out of her mouth.

"Oh! Lord, yes, I did, Sir! I loved it so much. I love what your cock does to me. Please, please may I show you? Feel my pussy, Sir, please." She leaned back widened her knees in her kneeling position, to give him access. He reached down between her legs and roughly shoved two or three fingers in her vagina. It made a slurping noise; anyone could tell she was really really wet down there. He twisted his hand around and made scooping motions as he pulled his fingers out of her.

He withdrew his hand with a copious amount of her fluids. He used some of it to lather up his cock, and then pushed his fingers into her mouth and let her suck on her own juices. He went back for more a few times, and she devoured every bit of it eagerly, gently licking suckling his fat fingers until they were cleaned of her ejaculate. He stood still for a moment, and then as an afterthought, lifted his foot and pushed the tip of a hard leather shoe between her thighs and into her cunt. In response she opened her legs further, pushed and tried to grind her pussy onto it. He then lifted the shoe to mouth and made her lick it clean.

"Look at what a pathetic, filthy piece of shit whore, you are. You let me shove my shoe in your stinkin' hole and then lick it."

"Yes, Sir, I am a pathetic piece of shit whore, for you. I will do anything to for your cock, Sir. Would you like to kick my pussy with your hard shoe, Sir? Please, I want to show just how pathetic a whore I am for you cock, Sir. Please kick my cunt." He gave her a few swift kicks with same shoe. She yelped, squealed, and grimaced in pain each time, but then just beamed up at him with a smile and thanked him for the abuse.

Once again, he stood up straight and finally said, "you may worship my cock, slut!" Without hesitation, she reached awkwardly out with her head and began licking the head of his cock, like it was her favorite ice cream. She did this with a gentle care and tenderness inversely proportional to the brutal treatment she was undergoing at his hand.

She lavished attention on it with her tongue as if it truly were her God. She kissed it passionately and then began to slip just head in and out of her mouth, with her tongue lapping at underside. Between the piss, precum, and her own slobber and pussy juice, the cock shimmered with slimy a coating, and her mouth and face were a mess. But, as she got more and more of his cock into her mouth, her anguished look dissipated, replaced with an eerily peaceful contentment.

Her face looked as if she had been transported to a dreamland where she was having the most pleasant holiday. She finally had her reward; his wonderful cock was finally in her mouth. Allowed to go at her own pace, she began to purr and moan as she made love to his cock with her mouth and throat. She was now getting about two thirds of his cock in, as he stood perfectly erect. His cock was now also completely erect too; it had to be at least ten inches long. The foreskin now pulled back, the mushroom head of his cock peeped out, as if wearing a tight turtleneck. The thick veins pulsed with radiance.

Her attentions intensified the further she drove it into her throat; soon she was literally long-dicking her own throat with his huge cock. Pulling it almost all the way out, and then lunging forward until her chin made contact with his big balls, with no concern for herself, but only his pleasure. He looked down at her amused, but reached down and pinched her nipples with his massive fingers, not terribly hard, but with enough force to make her squeak. She gulped and almost started choking again, but was able to pull back enough to only gag a bit.

But when the cock was again almost all the way out of her mouth, he more roughly twisted her nipples causing her obvious pain. She almost screamed, but leaned in and used the head of his cock as ball gag to keep herself from screaming out loud. He took control and shoved his cock all the way in and began the final assault in earnest. His hips were bucking really fast now and she got herself into rhythm with his thrusts so that when he pushed forward her mouth would be there to meet it.

As this violent throat fucking intensified, with the cock in her mouth, she suddenly slobbered, "Pwwiiiith! mmmmuahh! aah kummmh?!"

He pulled his dick out, and she said, "Please, Sir, may I come?" He reached down and gently pinched her nipples, fondled her breast, and smiled.

As he did this, he turned to his right, and said over his shoulder, "your whore wife really loves my cock, faggot. She's begging me to come just from sucking me off." That was the first I knew of another person in the room, maybe operating the camera; must have been Mr. Smith.

"You love my cock, don't you, whore?!" He said, as he squeezed her nipples even harder.

"Urhrhph ummphmm" was all she could say with cock in her mouth.

"Take the cock out of your mouth, you stupid whore, and tell your cucky hubby how much you love my cock!"

"I love his cock more than anything, Paul! I would do anything for it. It's so much bigger than your tiny useless little dick. I love you, but I love His Cock so much more. Thank my master for cuckolding you and letting me suck his beautiful cock, you faggot!" She turned toward where I presume Mr. Smith was, but Mr. Jenkins roughly turned her head back toward his cock and quickly shoved it to the hilt back into her mouth and began fucking it as violently as before.

"A faggot like you doesn't know how to handle a filthy whore like this. Look at what this pig whore is willing to let me do to her just to get my cock inside her. She doesn't care that you're watching or recording. She doesn't care how much I hurt or humiliate her. She doesn't care that it might hurt your feelings. You could never possibly satisfy a raging depraved slut like this. Right, cucky?!"

From behind the door, a meek quivering barely male voice said, "No, Sir! Thank you for cuckolding me and letting my wife enjoy your superb cock, Sir. I know I could never satisfy her. I'm proud she can endure pain for your pleasure, so you'll keep fucking her. I am grateful you are willing to take the time to give her what she needs, and treat her how she needs to be treated. Thank you, sir."

"Okay, cucky, shut the fuck up and let me finish fucking your slut wife's throat. You may come, when I come, bitch. Do you want my cum down your throat, whore?"

"Urhmph ummm" she gurgled again and nodded her head. He pulled his cock out all the way out, and she gasped audibly. "Yes, Sir! Please cum down my worthless whore throat. Show my useless cuckold husband what a nasty fucking cumslut I am for your cock, and that he could never satisfy me! Show him why his insignificant little dicklet has never been inside me, Sir!"

"I am going to come down your throat, cumslut! Don't spill a drop or I will punish you, slut! Do you understand." She nodded her, but continued to suck his cock with abandon.

As he began to come, his large body spasmed with each thrust. I could see her throat working on swallowing his orgasm with his cock lodged deep inside. Gulp after gulp, it seemed like he would drown in her in cum. Just then, her legs shook, her whole body trembled and wobbled. She lunged forward pushing the cock in as deep as it would go and held it there for balance. She made low moaning noises around his cock, as she was clearly having an intense orgasm just from sucking cock. He had stopped thrusting and seemed to be finally spent and pulled his enormous cock out of her mouth. She spent another minute licking and sucking on his cock cleaning it off and teasing out the last drops of cum from his huge cock.

Afterward, she said in thick lust-filled voice about an octave lower than before, "Thank you, Sir for feeding me your cum. Thank you for using my worthless body for you pleasure, thank you for the wonderful pain you gave me, so I could show my obedience and submission to you, and thank you for allowing me to come, with your fantastic Cock inside me, Sir!"

Mr. Jenkins turned again toward the unseen cuckold. "Alright, faggot come clean up your filthy whore wife before I fuck her. And hand me the riding crop, the bitch spilled cum on my pants; I will have to punish her."

"Yes, Sir!" said the meek voice from behind the door. I took this as my cue to get the hell out of there.

Back at work, I got in trouble for taking almost an hour to make a five-minute delivery. I had to make up a "cock and bull" story about getting stuck in the elevator. But all I could think about was running into the employee bathroom to the deal with the wet spot in my pants, from all the precum I had leaked. Luckily, we wore aprons as part of our uniform, but I was in danger of leaking right through it. Once in the stall I gave my, still hard, little pecker a couple of wanks and came right into the toilet bowl. I wiped all the precum that accumulated in my underpants with a paper towel. And lined them with another, just in case.

Mrs. Smith canceled her order for the following week... and the week after that I took off for college. I didn't deliver to her or him again.

12