From Curious to Insatiable Pt. 01

Story Info
Curious twink finds out a lot about himself with Daddys help.
2.7k words
4.67
20.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkelyBonz
SkelyBonz
54 Followers

(This is a true story with all names changed and conversations as close to my memory as possible)

Throughout high school I had known I was attracted to guys but continued to pretend like it wasn't true. I was obviously into women and had been with them before, yet when I sat down by myself to watch some porn I would always find myself gravitating towards the gay sections of the websites. I had a very slender build, and my red hair was long enough to rest on my shoulders. Occasionally older men would hit on me at the gym and it always got me excited. The concept of being bisexual had not yet occurred to me and so I really struggled with my own feelings. By the time I had graduated my inner conflict and the tantalizing curiosity of being with a man had me at the end of my rope. I needed to get an answer on how I really felt.

I decided the best thing to do was to try and find someone to hook up with that didn't mind me being curious. Little did I know at the time that curious skinny twinks were in high demand. I ended up making a post on the personals tab of Craigslist. It said that I was a young skinny guy looking for my first experience with another man. I was mainly interested in giving head and was still very much on the fence about taking anal. In hindsight it was a crazy and dangerous thing for an 18 year old to have done, but luckily nothing horrible happened. Instead, my email began to flood with messages from horny men.

Most of then were simple messages with little more than a "You lookin to fuck right now?" Or something else along those lines. I had a few back and forths with some people but most of them were more than 45 minutes away by car. I was definitely not looking to drive across the state for a first hookup and so I started to lose hope in the whole deal. That was until I received an email from someone in the same town as me. He was a couple years older than me and had a place with some roommates. It sounded perfect and I was very glad that this guy was willing to plan a date and time instead of just pushing for me to rush over at that moment. We planned for the next day which was a Saturday and in the early morning. I had told him I was currently only interesting in giving head since I wanted to try it out first and he seemed to be totally fine with it.

When the time came I told my parents I was going to get an oil change in my car and headed towards this guy's house. I pulled into an empty driveway and started to get nervous that nobody was home when a head poked out the front door and he called me inside. I stepped out of my car and nervously started walking towards the door. I could feel my legs shaking and my mind was racing thinking about what was going to happen once I went inside. The house was old and rustic but had clearly been getting worked on as of recently. The faint smell of fresh paint permeated the air and I could see plastic wrap on some of the walls still. The man introduced himself as Eduardo, but told me I could call him Eddie.

Eddie was maybe two inches taller than me and had a good 40 pounds on me. He was Puerto Rican which was common in my town. He was wearing a baggy white t-shirt and some black basketball shorts that went down to his knees. We stood around awkwardly making chit-chat for a couple minutes before he finally made a move. He placed a hand on my lower back and slowly slid it up underneath my shirt. His fingers caressed my back which made it feel like electricity was coursing through me. I shuddered and giggled a little which he must have took as an invitation to go further. Not that it wasn't.

Eddie took me by the wrist and started to lead me through the house and into a bedroom on the first floor. It had not a lot of decorations and there were still cardboard boxes filled with things. I figured they must have just recently moved in and he was already checking out the local hookup scene. Once we were inside the room he closed the door behind him and the reality of it all set in for me. I had never hooked up with someone before, especially not another man. My only experiences with sex were in committed relationships. Having just come out of one only a couple months before though made me especially horny and so I wasn't all that scared. At this point I was nearly shaking with anticipation.

While I was taking in the room, Eddie took the opportunity to sit down on the bed and look me up and down. "You're pretty cute you know that?" He asked in a genuine sounding tone. The flattery instantly made my face turn red and I couldn't help but crack a smile. He had me in the palm of his hands already and I was pretty sure he knew it. He flashed a toothy grin and clapped his hands together.

"Enough messing around though, why don't you start to undress for me?" He said sounding pretty commanding. The sudden shift in atmosphere caught me off guard, but the way he spoke the words made me feel like I simply couldn't deny his request. I took my tight black t-shirt off and let it fall on the floor before looking back to see Eddie staring intently at me. He appeared to be rubbing his cock through his shorts as he watched me strip. "Keep going boy." He ordered with a huge smile across his face.

Without even pausing to think I undid the button on my pants and slowly started sliding them off. Eddie leaned forward and started to rub the inside of my thighs. My milky skin directly contrasting with his tanned hands was a big turn on for me. It was only then that it occurred to me I was in the process of getting naked despite planning to only give some head and leave. I was nervous that he was going to want to fuck me and I wasn't mentally or physically prepared for that. Once out of the pants, all that was left were my blue striped briefs. Already so far deep into it I decided that for this last bit I would try to act seductively. I turned away from Eddie and bent over as I slowly shifted my underwear off. I tossed them off to the side and stood in front of him like I was waiting for critiques or something like that.

"Mmmm good boy. You're perfect," his words made my heart flutter and I couldn't stop blushing. "Now get on your knees for me."

I hadn't expected him to be so dominant, but it was really working for me. I followed his commands before I even had time to process them. It was like my body had been waiting for someone like this all along. I immediately dropped to my knees at the foot of the bed. Without another word Eddie began to slide his basketball shorts off revealing that he wasn't wearing any underwear. His still partially flaccid cock was only a foot or so from my face and my heart was beating out of my chest. I looked up at him and his eyes were locked on my. He smiled and nodded which I took as my cue to get started. I swallowed and leaned in until my lips were almost touching his member. I took it in my hand and marveled at how warm and thick it was. Even though it wasn't fully hard I could tell he had a big one.

Figuring I stalled long enough I opened my mouth and ran my tongue all the way from the shaft to the tip before taking the head into my mouth. I don't know what I was expecting for a taste but I know I didn't think I was going to enjoy it straight away. Boy was I wrong. The taste and smell were immediately intoxicating. I slowly slid my head down, taking all of it in. As I held his cock in my mouth I could feel it continue to grow as he got harder. By the time he was fully erect I could feel myself choking. He was much bigger than me, if I had to estimate I'd say he was 7 inches long and thick as a banana.

As I had fun with my first taste of cock, Eddie had his head tilted back and was letting out loud moans of enjoyment. His noises served only to turn me on more as I figured I must have been doing a good job. With his cock fully erect I wasn't really able to fully take it in anymore without choking, but I continued trying. My eyes were getting watery and I kept having to brush my hair off my forehead as sweat started to build up. Noticing this, Eddie took it upon himself to brush my hair away from my face and hold it for me. I thought it was a kind gesture until I realized that his hand on my head put him in total control. I started to squirm, waiting for the moment he would take over and start moving my head forcibly.

I wasn't waiting long. I could feel his grip tighten and pretty soon when I would bob down on his cock he would press so that I couldn't pop back up. It was exhilarating to not be in control of the situation. I started to unconsciously moan when he held my head down. I was learning a lot about myself this day it turned out. My moaning must have egged him on to go even further because moments later he did something different. He gripped my head with both hands and slowly slid me down until my nose was touching his body. I could feel myself gagging but he didn't let go. Instead he started to rock his hips back in forth while he held my head in place. His cock head kept pressing into my actual throat and tears were streaming down my cheeks. As he fucked my face I began to play with my completely hard cock. The more turned on I got the easier it felt having his dick slide in and out of my eager throat.

This throatfucking went on for probably a minute or so but it felt like much longer than that. My face was being used like a flashlight and I couldn't have been more turned on. It was only after he stopped and pulled his cock out of my mouth that it fully hit me and I started to gag and cough while I wiped tears from my face with the shirt I threw off earlier. He let out a little laugh and said, "fuck boy your mouth is good. You want this load on your face or in your mouth?"

I hadn't expected to make that decision for myself, but I was incredibly curious as to what his cum would taste like and so between heavy panting breaths I managed to mutter, "in my mouth please."

In response Eddie grabbed my chin and looked me straight in the eyes, "Okay boy. Then open up."

I obeyed and sat there with my mouth hanging wide open and my tongue out. He took hold of my face once again and continued throatfucking me until I heard his grunts getting louder. His hips started to move erratically and I could tell the big moment was coming. I prepared myself to feel that hot sticky cum land on my tongue, but instead Eddie shoved his cock in as deep as he could. His head poked straight into my actual throat as he moaned out long deep grunts. I felt his cock pulse with each shot and the cum went straight down into my stomach. There must have been 6 or 7 individual spurts of cum. I was a little disappointed that none of it landed on my tongue, but how could I complain after giving him such a big orgasm?

Once he was done orgasming he pushed my head off of his cock and I sat back staring up at him with a big giddy grin on my face. He let himself lay back on the bed for a minute and cool down before he sat back up and put his hand on top of my head. "God damn boy that was amazing. I needed that for sure." As he spoke his eyes drifted down at my still hard cock and he started smiling slyly. "Looks like you're still excited, why don't you hop up on the bed next to me?"

I looked down at myself and giggled before I stood up and sat on the edge of the bed next to him. Eddie layed me down and wrapped one of his big hands around my dick. He began stroking it slowly while leaning over me face to face. The moment felt so intimate and sexy that I couldn't help blushing despite having just choked on his cock only moments before. His movements were slow but the feeling of pleasure was intense. I threw my head back and focused on the feeling. As I was moaning Eddie started to feel underneath my body until he was cupping my ass in his other hand. He groped both cheeks for a little while as he stroked me and then I felt his hand moving closer to my hole. I started to get nervous as he was probing my asshole with his finger. He was so dominant that I wasn't sure I'd be able to say no if he wanted to fuck me.

Luckily, or maybe not, he stuck with just one finger. As I was in ecstacy from the handjob he was giving me he took advantage of the opportunity and poked his finger inside my ass. I winced a little at first, but a few moments later I was getting used to the feeling. He slowly crept his finger further in and probed around until he poked something that felt incredible. I'd always heard about the prostate being a pleasure center but I had no idea it was that good. I let out a guttural moan and Eddie laughed devilishly.

"Found it. Get ready for the best orgasm of your life boy."

His words combined with the feeling made my head fill with fireworks. He kept pressing on my prostate and picked up the pace with his other hand. Only seconds later I was squirming and moaning like an animal in heat. I couldn't even hold my cum in for a second longer. I shot out ropes of cum into the air as my body shook and convulsed from the pleasure. He was right, it was the best orgasm I had ever had. And from a handjob no less. I lay there panting for a while before we both started to get dressed again. As I hopped off the bed Eddie gave my ass a quick slap that made me giggle like a schoolgirl.

"Next time I'm gonna want to fuck you boy. You better be ready" He growled the words seductively. I laughed nervously and couldn't muster up any words so I just nodded quietly in response.

Once fully dressed and about to leave he walked me to the door and just before I stepped out he put an arm around me and pulled me close saying, "You made daddy feel really good today so you earned this." He then planted a big kiss on my lips and let me melt into his arms. He then gave me another pat on the ass before sending me on my way.

I went into the whole situation wanting to get an answer about my sexuality, and the experience did not disappoint. I was clearly into men there was no question about it. Not just that but I had also found out about my submissive side.

The whole drive home all I could think about was how soon I could meet up with Eddie again.

SkelyBonz
SkelyBonz
54 Followers