All Comments on 'From Curious to Insatiable Pt. 01'

by SkelyBonz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies8 months ago

Great beginning to this story! It's a standalone story as well ! Eddie sure knew what he wanted and wants too! I love reading about opposites - older/younger, big/smaller, dom/submissive. I'm glad the story tellers first time was a good and safe one too. I'd be nervous too, about someone I just met that wants to fuck me on a first meet. I also know from being alone for a while, if a man touched me, kissed me, fingered me and such, I'd melt and probably give in to him. I miss having a man inside me.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Great first experience, just the way it should. Looks like there may be a lot of oil changes in the future. ;-)

BiCowboyDFWBiCowboyDFW8 months ago

Super hot first time story. I really hope we get pt 2 and Daddy takes that cherry

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great first story. It is enjoyable to see everyone involved enjoying the sex.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy8 months ago

Great story and so reminded me of my first experience with another man, and not just the usual adolescent interplay. He was a naval engineer with a5" cock but a huge gland on an average stalk that absolutely ran precum like a river. After playing with each other and he finding multiple erogenous zones on my body that I was unaware of, he lay me on the bed wanking my steel hard cock while fingering my arsehole. When he found my sensitive walnut I exploded all over me and the wall behind my head in torrents. The post orgasm guilt quickly set in so I quickly dressed and scarpered. My mind turned summersaults over the next 24 hours and knew I had to go back for more. He was keen for me to return, however somehow I got my bearings wrong and never found his terrace house again, even inadvertently waking up a woman with her nighttime facepack on. I was so horrified by the sight and my inability to find my quest, it put me off women for ages! My bi side shrank as my Gay side was enhanced!

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7138 months ago

God, the perfect way to learn your true nature. I still remember the first Man I took in my mouth. I knew instantly I was not just gay, but a gay bottom. It gives me so much pleasure to give pleasure to Men - gay, str8, or bi

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle8 months ago

Super good story, well written. I especially like that the cock involved wasn't the 8.5" monster many authors write about.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such a hot but sweet story…Agree with Michaelfantasies (hugs) about opposite sexual encounters being so hot, especially dominant/sub of course…And slow, gradual seduction is definitely the best, especially hot if it results in totally unexpected but abject submission and loving but firm penetration..

JT

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

A curious man has an overwhelming NEED to give a man a hot blow job and get his first dick and cum shot.

A curious man loves the instant a hard penis fills his mouth. He eagerly sucks it as his manhood disappears.

A curious man swallows this first thick load of semen, and revels in the taste.

A faggot stands up from his knees and thank the man for letting him blow him.

I was curious and on my knees. It was so right to suck cock like a slut.

I love to blow men and wish I could every day.

Great story about sexual desires being changed for a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow gr8 first time xperience

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot as hell!

Gazo1954Gazo19542 months ago

I’ve always said once you get a taste of cock and cum you will always want more. I personally can’t get enough

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous