From Director To Star

Story Info
Filming a friend's sex tape turns to me being filmed.
6k words
4.78
15.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Tim through work. I'd just started my first job after college at the same place Tim was already working. It'd been about 6 months now, I'd been living with my parents while working, and I was ready to move out on my own. I worked in the warehouse, moving boxes mostly by hand. It kept me in good shape. Tim was one of the "office pukes" that worked in the cubical farm in the adjoining building. I'd seen him around a few times, but never talked to him. Today, he was putting a flyer up on the bulletin board in the break room. As I walked by, I read his flyer: Roommate needed. Clean condo, close to work, reasonable rent. Contact Tim in Receiving" and then it gave his extension. I stopped in my tracks. This was precisely what I was looking for.

"Are you Tim?" I asked as he was walking away.

"Yea," he said as he turned. "You looking for a place?" Tim was about my height with red hair, pale skin, and shiny blue eyes. He was pretty thin, though. Probably because he worked in a cubical all day.

"Yea," I said and I stuck out my hand. "I'm Chris."

We sat down and talked. He seemed pretty chill and we hit it off. We agreed that I'd come over after we got off work to have a look at the place.

I made my way over and Tim buzzed me up. The condo was small, but nice. A large center room with an attached kitchen, a balcony that overlooked nothing in particular, and a bedroom on either side of the center room. Each bedroom had its own toilet and shower. All in all, it was a pretty nice please.

Tim offered me a beer and we sat down in the small kitchen. We discussed numbers and all seemed to be within my price range. We shook hands on the deal and I left after we'd agreed that I'd move in this weekend.

We settled down in to a pretty good routine. We worked nearly the same hours so we had a lot of off time together. We became friends.

One night, we were watching tv, sitting on the couch, and having a few beers after work. Tim asked if I had a girlfriend. I told him that I used to in college, but it's been a dry spell since.

"Well," Tim said as he turned to me. "Have you figured out that I'm gay yet?"

I blinked. "No, I hadn't."

He smiled. "Well, I am. And I'm very good at it. Know what I mean?"

"Not exactly," I managed to say as my mouth dried up.

He laughed. "Well, if you ever want to find out, all you have to do is ask and I'll show you."

"Ask you? " I asked like an idiot. "Ask you if you're gay?"

He shook his head. "No dumbass. If you ever want a blow job, all you have to do is ask. It'll be that easy." Then he reached over and put his hand on my thigh.

"Um..." I stammered. "Thanks, but no thanks."

He pulled his hand back slowly, then he stood up and turned for his bedroom. "Well, the offer will stand, but not forever." He walked to his door and as he closed it, I heard him say "It's a limited time offer, Chrissy." He knew I hated when he called me that.

About a week went by and neither of us spoke about that night.

But one night, I was super horny. I don't know why, but I was. Tim had just come out of his room in his underwear and a tshirt headed for the kitchen for a drink of water. I don't know why, but I suddenly wanted to take him up on his offer. As he was about to turn back to his room, I stood up.

"Hey Tim?" I said. He stopped and turned to me. "Any, um..... chance that the... um... offer for... you know.... is still good?" God, I'm an idiot.

He smiled at me. I knew he was about have a little fun with me. "What offer is that?"

"You know, the other night." I said.

"Hmmmmm.... The other night.....?" He smiled.

"Yea," I said. "You know. When you said you were good? You said all I had to do was ask?"

"Ah, yes," he said as he walked over and sat on the couch. "I remember now."

I sat down on the other end. "Yea," I said. "Would it be ok?"

"Ok, first of all," he said. "There has to be some rules involved. One: You have to ask me. Nicely. Using proper words. I want to hear 'May I please have a blowjob' or 'would you please suck my cock' or something similar. Understand?"

"Ok," I said shyly.

"Rule Two is that you have to be naked when you ask me for a blowjob," he said. "I'd prefer that you already have a hard-on as well. Got it?"

"Got it," I said.

We sat in silence for a few seconds.

"Well?" Time asked.

"Oh, right," I said and I stood up and disrobed. I could feel his eyes on me as I stood there taking off my clothes. I could feel my erection building. I sat back down.

"No, no," he told me. "Stand back up. Let me see the merchandise."

I stood up, my six inches fully inflated and pointing at the ceiling.

"Very nice. Turn around," he told me.

I slowly turned in a circle.

As I faced him he was staring at my cock. He looked up at me.

"Wait," he said as he stood up. "That was too easy. " He pointed at the couch and told me to sit, then he got up and went to his room. He returned a few seconds later with a DVD. He walked over to the player and put the disc in and set up the tv. The movie started. It was a porno. A gay one. Two guys were naked and kissing sitting on a couch.

As he walked back over to the couch, he said "I'm not going to let you dream that some girl is sucking you off. Rule Three is you either have to watch me or watch gay porn." He walked up to me and kicked my legs apart. "And you better tell me when you're about to cum because Rule Four is that you have to watch me as you cum in my mouth. " He lowered himself to his knees between my legs. He reached out and took my aching cock in his hand. "Got it?"

I was watching him intently. "Got it," I breathed, barely a whisper.

Let me just say this about Tim's skills: He's got them and got them good. I've had a few blowjobs in my life but this was something else. It was odd at first watching a guy suck me, but the warmth of his mouth and his technique was masterful. He did this thing where he'd take my balls in his hand and roll them around softly while a finger tickled my taint. When I felt his finger touch me down there, I spread my legs wider for him. Was I asking him to play with my ass or something? Maybe on some level, but all I knew at the time was that this was something new and unexpected and I wanted more of it. As his head bobbed up and down on my cock and his tongue worked its magic, I knew I was getting close.

"I'm gonna cum soon, " I warned him.

He looked up at me wide-eyed, moved his hand from my balls and took hold of my shaft. Then he stated stroking me quickly as he sucked harder. Our eyes were locked. I felt the release hit me as my semen flooded his mouth. He slowed his strokes, but kept sucking me. He took my entire length into his mouth, held it there for a moment, then very, very slowly pulled back all the while keeping eye contact. He let my cock exit his mouth and he ran his tongue over the sensitive head a few times. Then he released my cock, wiped a little spit from his mouth and stood up. "Yummy," was all he said as he stood there looking down at me, his erection tenting his underwear.

He stood there for a brief moment and then turned. He walked over to the tv, removed the DVD, and walked to his room without another word.

Over the course of the next few weeks, I got braver about asking Tim for blowjobs. But when Tim told me that he'd found a guy he liked, I laid off asking him. I know it was rude of me to ask him to suck me but not return the favor, not to mention not going out with him as a couple. So, when he told me about Carlos, I felt bad about it. But, being 23 and horny all the time, I gave into to desires and still asked him.

He came home a little drunk one night after a date with Carlos and plopped down on the couch with me.

"How was your night?" he asked me, smiling broadly.

"Good, how was yours?"

He smiled broadly. "He's got a great cock. Just like yours. But he shaves his pubes. Would you do that for me?"

"Shave my pubes?"

"Yea," he said. "It's fucking sexy as hell."

"Yea, sure," I said. "I'll do it in the morning."

"Good," he said as he turned to the tv. "Carlos is a great guy with a great cock. You know what I mean? It's big and thick and he cums alot." He then went on to describe it in detail, then continued telling me about how he'd sucked him off not long before he got home. As he talked, I felt my cock stiffen.

Fuck it, I thought to myself and I stood up. I took off my shirt and pulled down my shorts. "May I have a blowjob?" I asked him as my cock hit full hardness.

He looked at my cock and smiled, then got up and went to his room. I heard him rummage around for a minute and he returned. He'd stripped down to his underwear. Underwear, I might add, that were just plain tiny. They were black and you could see through them easily. He put a DVD in the player and turned it on. He grabbed the remote and fast forwarded to a scene I'd never seen before. When it started playing, it was a close up of a large, black cock fucking some skinny white guy's ass. Tim put the remote down and then kneeled on the couch next to me. He bent over and took my cock into his mouth without a word.

I don't know why I did it. I don't know why I reached out and started to feel his ass as he blew me. The feeling of the fabric of his underwear and his ass was something I just had to experience. I heard a soft moan from Tim as I massaged his ass cheek. I watched the scene play out on the tv. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to fuck Tim like that. I had a feeling he'd let me if I asked.

I continued to amaze myself as my hand slowly slid around his hip and under him. His cock was hard and constrained by the fabric. Another moan muffled by my cock. Someone was enjoying this. I slowly rubbed his cock, feeling his balls through the thin, silky fabric. It was hot to the touch.

Suddenly, Tim stood up. He lowered his underwear to the floor and then got right back to where he was before. As he kneeled next to me, he took my hand in his and guided it to his cock. Once my hand was where he wanted it, he bent forward and commenced sucking me in earnest.

My hand began to move, stroking him. I could feel the heat and the hardness of his cock. He moaned loudly. I was doing something right. I started to stroke harder and faster. He widened his knees. I kept stroking. He suddenly sat upright.

"I'm gonna cum" he said quietly.

I kept stroking him as his head tilted back.

"Oh, God," he said as I felt his cock twitch in my hand. A rope of white cum shot out and splashed onto my chest. Then another. His body shook as his orgasm washed over him. More cum slowly flowed out of his cock and onto my hand as I continued to stroke him. He looked down at me and I pulled my hand away. I looked at my hand. It was covered in his cum.

"Thanks," he said as he wiped the sweat from his brow. "I needed that." The he leaned forward and licked up the cum from my chest. Once he'd gotten it all, he took my cock in his mouth again.

I looked at my hand. What was I going to do? I brought my hand close and smelled it. It smelled like my cum, I guess. I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't. I stuck out my tongue and took a small taste. It tasted like my own cum. (Oh, come on. What guy hasn't at least tasted his own cum a little bit?). I licked a little more. It was warm and a little salty. It seemed to coat my mouth. I licked more of it off my hand.

Tim continued to suck me as his left hand started to feel my balls. I widened my legs for him. I felt a finger exploring and suddenly, it was on my anus. I jumped slightly as his finger began to push. It met resistance so I felt him start to toy with my anus lightly. That did the trick.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned. I looked down at him as he just held his head in place. I was in that no-man's-land between the start of the orgasm an being unable to stop it. Then I felt his tongue flick across my cock head. The warmth of his mouth and tongue pushed me over and an intense orgasm shook me.

When it was over, he sat up.

"Well, I think we're going to have a new rule around here," he said."

"What's the new rule?" I asked as I stood up.

"You know," he said as he stood up, picked up his underwear, and went to his room.

I did know. I was going to have to make him cum, too, from now on.

A few weeks went by and Tim and I were eating breakfast one Friday morning.

"Carlos is coming over tonight," he told me. "And I have a medium sized favor to ask you."

"Ask away," I said. Of course I was going to do him a favor after all he'd done for me.

"Well," he began. "Carlos is being transferred. He leaves on Sunday. "

"Oh, no," I said. "I didn't know that."

"Yea, but it's cool," he said. "But the favor is something....well... odd."

"Name it," I assured him.

"He wants to make a sex tape of him and I before he goes as a reminder. "

"Sounds fun," I said.

"Yea," Tim said. "And we both agreed that it would look better if someone else filmed us rather than one of us holding the camera. You know? Get some close-ups and tell us what to do. Be a director. Think you can do that?"

I could, at this point, honestly say that I'd seen enough gay porn that I was pretty sure that I could do it. What's the big deal. You start with wide angle stuff, close in on the oral part, pull back a few times, get the rimming section down, then close in again for the initial penetration, move out to get the whole scene, close in to get the anus stretching around the cock, then close in again for the cum shot. Piece of cake. Actually, I was kinda turned on by the prospect.

"Um," I said. "Sure. I can do that."

Tim looked relieved. "Thanks, man. I really like him and I want him to remember me."

"It's no problem," I said. "We doing this tonight?"

"Yes," he said. "And I promise I'll get you off in return. Deal?"

We shook on it.

At about 6 that night, Carlos came over. We sat around a little while drinking and made small talk. Then we did something I wasn't expecting: We dropped Ecstasy. I'd never done it before, so I really didn't know what to expect. We had a few more drinks and talked some more. The drug started to take effect. I felt tingly all over and I was aware of all of my senses. I felt alive. Happy. Like I could do anything. When the conversation was starting to die, Tim stood up.

"Well," he said addressing us both. "Shall we?"

Carlos hopped to his feet and practically shouted "Let's do it!"

Tim turned and walked to his room and we followed.

Tim handed me his hand-held video camera and said "Ok, Mister Director. What do we do first?"

I slid my hand into the handle and said "Ok. I guess you two should get naked."

They both stripped quickly. Carlos was already hard when he dropped his underwear.

"Ok," I said to Tim. "Since this is for Carlos, I assume that you'll be the star of this show?"

"Absolutely," Tim replied.

"Then you'll need to be vocal. Tell him it feels good and all that. Got it?"

"Got it," he replied.

"So, we'll start with some oral. I'll get some shots of close ups from the side and some over the shoulder shots, like a POV." I hit record and started filming. Tim dropped to his knees and went to work. It was very surreal watching someone have sex right in front of me. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing, but I was getting turned on like never before. My hand was shaking. My cock was stiff inside my shorts.

I filmed Tim from the side. He was moving slowly, teasing Carlos. I zoomed in him then pulled back. I moved the camera up to catch Carlos' reaction. He was looking down, watching intently.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Fuck yea," he moaned. "Suck it. Suck my cock."

I moved the camera over Carlos' shoulder and aimed it down. I had to get close to get the shot I wanted, so I pressed up against his back. There's no way he didn't feel my hard cock pressed against him. I held the camera there and told Tim to look up into the camera.

Then I felt Carlos reach back and feel my cock through my shorts.

"You should strip, too," he said.

I stepped back. "Ok, let's move on. Tim, get up on the bed, on your stomach. Carlos, you're going to eat his ass."

As Tim stood up, he reached out and felt my cock. "Enjoying the show, Chris?" He lightly stroked me. I pointed the camera down to where his hand was, then back up to his face.

"Get on the bed, slut," I told him. I'd never called him that before.

"Oh, a 'slut' am I?," he said as he laid down. "I think I like the sound of that."

Carlos climbed on behind him and slapped his ass. "Yea, slut. Spread your legs."

Once Tim did that, Carlos dived right in. I tried to get some of his rimming, but the angle wasn't right, so I moved up to film Tim's face.

I had him lift his head and talk to me.

"Fuck," he said to the camera. "That feels good. I love having my ass eaten. " He looked up at me. "Ever had your ass eaten before, Chris?" I shook my head no. "You don't know what you're missing. It feels amazing. Maybe when he's done with me you can have a turn."

I let him continue for a few more minutes.

"Ok, Carlos, that's enough. Tim, up on all fours. Where's the lube?"

As Tim got up, he said "Nightstand."

I opened it up and there were three or four dildos, a couple tubes of lube, and a bunch of other crap. I grabbed one of the lubes and handed it to Carlos.

As he poured lube on Tim's ass, I moved around and told Carlos that I'd get some shots of him fingering. One became two fingers, and then two became three. Tim moaned wildly as Carlos finger-fucked him.

Carlos pulled his fingers out and then moved up into position.

"Wait," I said. "No condoms?"

"No," said Carlos as he rubbed his cock head around Tim's anus, gathering up lube. "Pornstars don't use condoms, do they, slut?"

Tim looked over his shoulder and wiggled his ass around. "No. Put your cock in me now. I need to feel it."

Carlos guided his member into place and pushed. I zoomed in as best as I could to get the shot of his cock entering Tim. There seemed to be some resistance, then it popped right in. Once Carlos' hips hit Tim's butt, I moved around to get Tim's expression.

Tim looked directly into the camera and said "Yea.....that's it. Give me that cock. Give it to me. Fuck, it feels good."

Carlos started moving quicker. I could hear his hips slap into Tim's. I moved the camera up to get his reaction. He was looking straight down, watching his cock fuck Tim.

"Harder....Faster....." Tim moaned. "Give it to me."

I moved around to catch more of the action.

Carlos slowed down so I could get a better view.

After a few minutes of this, I asked Carlos "You want to change positions or is this good?"

"Oh, this is good, alright," he breathed.

"You getting close?" I asked.

"Yea," he said.

"Cum on his face," I commanded. "Tim, turn around."

Carlos pulled out and started jerking his cock. Tim flipped around quickly and put his face right before Carlos' cock.

Tim looked up as I moved the camera over Carlos' shoulder.

"Give me your cum, baby," Tim said. "Cum on my face. I want to feel it......because I love it. Give it to me. I want to feel it on my face."

Carlos groaned and started to spray cum all over Tim's face. In his eye socket, on his nose and all over his mouth.

When he'd finished, he leaned back and I moved around to the side. Tim looked over to the camera and licked some of the cum from his lips, then used his fingers to scoop up the rest and eat it.

"Cut!" I said. "That was fucking hot as shit."

Carlos was laying back, still watching Tim clean his face. Once Tim had gotten it all, he got up off the bed and walked over to me. He took the camera from me and handed it to Carlos. Without a word, Tim walked up to me and lifted my shirt. I gave no resistance as he pulled it over my head. Carlos got up off the bed and pointed the camera at me as Tim dropped my shorts. My cock sprung out once it was free. I stepped out of them once they hit the floor.

12