From Director To Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim licked my cock length as Carlos moved to my side. Fuck that felt good. Tim looked up and said "give him back the camera and you get behind him."

Carlos handed me the camera and I slipped it on and pointed it down as Tim started to suck my cock. I felt Carlo run his tongue down my spine as he lowered himself to the floor. It gave me goose bumps and a shiver as he went. Then I felt Carlos spread my butt cheeks. I felt his face press against my ass as his tongue started to explore.

"Oh, God," I moaned. Tim looked up at me and pulled off my cock, but reached up and stroked it.

"Feel good?" he asked me.

Maybe the Ecstasy had something to do with it, but having one guy on my cock and another licking my asshole was just the most amazing feeling I've ever had. I felt on fire on the inside. My skin tingled. Like I felt every nerve in my body all at once.

Tim stood up and then leaned in and licked my left nipple. I'd never had that sensation before. I moaned again to let him know it felt good. He made little circles with his tongue and then sucked lightly. Then he straightened up and took the camera from my hand.

"My turn to be the director," he said. "That's enough Carlos"

Carlos stood up.

"Aw, man," I complained. "I was enjoying that."

"Oh, you were?" Tim asked as he aimed the camera at me. "You liked him licking your ass?"

"Fuck yes!" I exclaimed.

"Ok," he said. "Lean over the bed, feet on the floor. Just lay your chest on the bed and stick your ass up in the air." I did as I was told.

I felt someone reach up and between my legs and reach under me and grab my cock. I raised up my hips up and he pointed my cock straight down. I lowered my hips again and the hand on my cock started to stroke as a face pressed up against my ass. A tongue licked my balls and then started moving up my taint and then to my asshole.

"Oh, my God," I breathed. I felt butterflies in my stomach. My legs started to shake slightly. The tongue pressed into my asshole slightly, then made small circles. Time seemed to stand still. I have no idea how long I was rimmed. It seemed like forever. I was at the absolute height of sexual arousal.

Suddenly the tongue stopped and the face stopped pressing into my ass. I raised my head and tried to see what was happening behind me. I could see Carlos standing there and I saw Tim hand him some lube. I put my head back down because I knew what was coming. And I was absolutely positive I wanted it.

I felt a hand pull my left butt cheek aside and a finger spread lube on my asshole. I moaned again, loudly. The finger pressed into me. I felt it slide in and wiggle around. I wiggled my hips slightly.

"I think he likes it, Carlos," Tim said. "Let's try this."

The finger slowly eased out of me. I felt a little empty. A few moments later, something else was pushing into me. Something a little larger. It met resistance as it pushed in. I tried to relax. I felt it enter me. This definitely was not a finger. It suddenly started to vibrate. It made me jump. It slowly slid into me then slowly back out again. I moaned very loudly.

"Our little slut likes it in the ass, doesn't he?" Tim asked. Carlos laughed behind me.

The vibrator whizzed away inside me as he fucked me with it.

I opened my eyes and Tim moved around the bed, pointing the camera at me. I could see his erection pointing at the ceiling.

"Say it, slut!" he told me loudly. "Say that you like it in the ass!" he commanded.

My heightened senses were running overdrive. It felt like a bold of lightening was constantly hitting my entire body.

"Say it, slut, or he stops," Tim told me.

"Fuck, it feels so good," I said as I looked directly in the camera. "I love it. I love it in the ass. Keep going. Please don't stop. It feels so fucking good!"

"You want something more in there?" Tim asked me. "Something warm and hard?"

"God yes," I pleaded. Carlos continued to slowly fuck me with the vibrator.

Tim smiled at me. "Well," he said calmly. "You know the rules. You have to ask me nicely. Ask me real nice and maybe I'll do it."

"Please," I begged. "Don't stop. Keep fucking me. Please?"

"You want to get fucked, slut?" Tim asked.

"Yes, please," I begged. "Please fuck me. I want to feel it. Please?"

Carlos slowly pulled the vibrator out of me as Tim moved around the bed again. A hand slapped my ass.

"Turn over, slut." Tim said. "I want to see your face as I pop that cherry."

I slowly tuned over onto my back, my feet on the floor. I saw Tim hand the camera to Carlos. Tim took the bottle of lube from the nightstand and poured a large pool of it into the palm of his hand. Carlos pointed the camera at me as I watched Tim.

"Is this really your first time, slut?" Carlos asked.

I sat up slightly on my elbow and nodded my head. He laughed.

"He hasn't even sucked a cock yet," Tim said as he smeared the lube all over his cock.

"Damn, man!" Carlos laughed. "Going straight at it, huh?"

Tim moved in between my feet and kicked them to make me spread my legs wider.

"I wouldn't say 'straight'," Tim said. "Would you, slut? Are you straight? A straight guy wouldn't want to get fucked in the ass, would he?"

Carlos kept the camera on me.

"No," I said to the camera. "A straight guy would not want a cock in his ass. But I do. " I looked at Tim as he reached under my legs and lifted them up. I reached down and held my legs up for him and laid back. "Is that what you're going to do? Are you going to fuck me with that cock of yours?"

Tim slouched down slightly and aimed his cock at my waiting opening. Carlos moved in for a close up. He rubbed his cock around my hole lightly, then started pushing in. I felt the resistance and then he slid in. I moaned loudly.

"Oh, God," I breathed. "That's so fucking good."

He pushed all the way into me and then stopped. He grabbed my right leg and held it up to his chest, and then pushed my left leg down, spreading me open. Carlos moved back a little but kept the camera pointed at what Tim was doing.

Tim started to move slowly. I looked up at him and then I looked at my cock. It was leaking pre-cum slowly. I watched as he moved, fucking me. He was staring straight down at what he was doing. It felt fucking amazing. He stopped pushing on my left leg and then took my cock in his hand and started stroking in time with his thrusts.

"Fuck yea," I breathed. "So good." I laid my head back down.

I heard Tim say "Does my little slut like it like that?"

"It feels so good," I moaned. "Please don't stop. Please fuck me." I could feel the orgasm building. Tim was hitting all the right spots. The Ecstasy was making this experience surreal. And knowing that Carlos was filming it all made me even hotter.

Tim began to thrust into me faster. His hand kept time on my cock. I went over the edge.

"I'm.....I'm gonna cum," I cried. "I'm gonna cum!"

My body shook as my sphincter clamped down around Tim's cock. He must have felt it because he stopped thrusting and just kept his cock inside me. Cum tried to fly out of my cock, but just oozed out instead. Again and again my body shook as my orgasm washed over me. I opened my eyes and looked down. Carlos aimed the camera at my face. I could see Tim's hand still on my cock, stroking slowly. It was covered in my cum.

He raised his hand up to my face and said "Be a good slut and clean up your mess." I opened my mouth and let him feed me my cum.

When I'd licked his hand cleaned, Tim pulled out of me. He turned to Carlos and said "You know what this slut really needs? Two cocks at the same time."

Carlos smiled. "Hell yes he does."

"Get up on all fours, slut," Tim told me. "You get to be what we call a 'Lucky Pierre'."

I rolled over and got up on all fours. Tim got up behind me. Carlos got up in front of me and scooted in close so his cock was right in my face, still holding the camera. The bed moved as Tim got into position and jammed his cock back into me. It pushed me forward slightly and my face fell into Carlos' crotch. I reached up and pointed his cock at my mouth and opened wide. I leaned back as Tim pulled back, then Tim pushed me back foward.

"Stay still, slut," Tim said. "Carlos can fuck your mouth as I fuck the good end."

I held still as they both started to move. I concentrated on breathing through my nose as Carlos kept trying to force his cock down my throat. My eyes started watering. I held back my gags. Then Tim slapped my ass and I jumped. He really started to fuck me hard and fast now.

"You like that slut?!?!" Tim cried. "You like it like that, don't ya!" SMACK on my ass again. I moaned.

"Fuck yea, he does," Carlos said. "He loves two cocks at once. Don't you, slut."

I looked up into the camera pointed at my face. Tim held onto my hips and fucked me hard. I could hear his hips hitting me hard while Carlos kept moving his hips, fucking my mouth.

"Fuck," Tim said. "I'm gonna cum."

I was still looking at the camera when Carlos moved it up above his head.

"Paint this slut's back," Carlos told Tim. I felt him pull out of me and his hand started hitting my butt as he stroked himself. Then I felt his cum splash up onto my back and down the crack of my ass and over my swollen asshole.

"Fuck, that was what I needed," Tim said. Then he slapped my ass again. "Did you like that, slut? Did ya? I'll bet you want Carlos have get back here and fuck you good like he did me."

"Nah," Carlos said. "I'm getting close so I'll just feed him my cum. You'd like that, huh?" Then he pointed the camera a my face again. I nodded.

"You love cum, don't you slut?" he asked me. I nodded again.

He reached down and took hold of his cock and I let it fall from my mouth.

"You want my cum?" he asked me.

I was still looking at the camera and said "Yea, give it to me. I want to taste it." Then I looked down at his cock and opened my mouth. I've seen enough porn to know that you have to let the first splash come out before you put it in your mouth. I stuck out my tongue for him to aim at.

"Yeaaaaaa" he breathed as spurt of cum shot out of his cock and into my mouth. I clamped my mouth around the head of his cock and held it there while the rest slowly flowed into my waiting mouth. When he took his hand away, I pushed my head down taking him all the way to the base. Then I pulled up slowly, letting the cum that had pooled in my mouth seep around my lips. I have to admi: I did like the taste.

I sat up as Tim got off the bed. Carlos still had the camera pointed at me.

"Well, that was fun," I said. "Thanks guys." Then we all laughed.

12