From Dork to Dapper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched my back in ecstasy as Liam flicked and tapped my rapidly swelling red nub. Then, without warning, he plunged his cock into my soaking pussy.

I gasped as his girth filled me, pressing against the walls. He slid in as far as he could go, and I winced slightly when the head of his cock bumped against my cervix. Ever attentive, Liam pulled back gently, and on subsequent thrusts, he didn't push as far in.

After a minute, he sped up slightly, but just a few thrusts later, it was obvious that he was straining, trying not to come.

"It's okay," I whispered, then contracted my pussy muscles, which squeezed his cock and made him gasp.

And then he came. One rope, then another, and another. His cock jerked over and over, pumping out more cum than before.

When his balls were finally empty and my pussy full, Liam pulled out. His cock, which was coated in both our juices, was still impossibly hard.

Without saying a word, Liam bent down and attacked my clit again, this time with his mouth. He licked and sucked it like a bright red lollipop. It seemed like he was enjoying my lollipop, and I definitely enjoyed the sucking. In what seemed to simultaneously be no time and forever, I was arching my back again in blissful orgasm.

Liam crawled back up next to me and collapsed, exhausted. I rolled onto my side to face him.

"Who the hell taught you how to do that??" I asked in amazement.

"Wha?" Liam said, half asleep.

"Liam, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. Both of them were. Who taught you how to go down on a girl like that?"

Liam shrugged one shoulder. "No one. I just... I just did what I thought you would like."

I kissed him on the lips, then shook my head in wonderment. This guy—my brother—was an absolute treasure, and he had no idea.

And then I smiled, a huge, broad smile, because this treasure was all mine.

* * * *

Liam fell asleep a couple of minutes later. I got up to use the bathroom, and on my way back, I remembered that phones exist and realized I should probably check mine.

Thankfully, my mother hadn't freaked out that I wasn't texting her updates. She had called once and then texted, saying she hoped we were okay.

A quick glance at the time told me that it was nearly 2:30am. I didn't want to wake my mother, but I knew I had to tell her something so she wouldn't worry once she woke in the morning.

I thought for a minute, then texted "Hi Mom sooooo drunk cant drive hom Me &Liam are staying at frends well see you tommorow."

Then I crawled back into bed with my brother.

* * * *

Liam's morning wood woke me up again. The blazing sun blinded me as I turned over. I gently placed my hand on Liam's cheek and kissed his lips. He groaned and stirred. Then his eyes popped open and he sat up quickly.

"Em. Mom. She's probably freaking out."

"Hey. It's okay. I texted her last night." I put my hand on Liam's chest and felt his heart racing. With my other hand, I pulled out my phone from under my pillow. I showed him my text, and then our mom's response at 7:45 that morning, "I'm proud of you, Em. Drive home safely."

Liam sighed, relieved. Then he laughed. "I don't know how proud she'd be if she knew the truth."

I hung my head, duly chastised. Liam cupped my chin and lifted my head, meeting his eyes with mine. "But I'm glad we did this," he said softly. He kissed me gently on the lips, then again, more urgently. My lips parted, inviting his tongue in.

We rolled over, Liam on top of me. He held my face in his hands and kissed me like he was a traveler in the desert and my lips were his sustenance. When he'd had his full, he tucked his head and kissed my neck, my collarbone, my breast bone, then my breasts.

He rushed over my breasts, not spending time like he did the night before, but continuing his trail of kisses down my chest and stomach. He groaned when he saw my panties, which I had put on after using the bathroom in the middle of the night.

In one fell swoop, he pulled my panties down and exposed my pussy, which was getting wetter with every passing second. He put one hand on my clit, and the other on my pussy lips. Then he was inside me, his fingers rubbing the walls of my pussy. He reached for my g-spot, and I moaned with pleasure as he rubbed it, his other hand attending to my clit.

I was close to coming when he pulled out his fingers, and I nearly kicked him in the head in protest. But then he lined up his rock hard cock and slid it inside my soaking pussy. He bent over, his long torso over mine, and kissed my lips, hard—one kiss for each time he jammed his cock into my pussy.

I lost count after 23, when we both came simultaneously. I'd thought my last few orgasms were amazing, but this one was beyond what I'd ever experienced. My breathing sped up and my whole body shook. And I felt Liam's hot, sticky cum begin to fill me for just a second, right before I blacked out.

* * * *

When I came to, a blanket was covering me, and my legs were raised, my heels resting on pillows. Liam was sitting next to me, looking worried. He exhaled deeply when he saw my eyes open.

"I was nearly about to call 911," he said.

"How long was I out?"

"Just a minute. But it felt like forever." He leaned over and gently placed a kiss on my forehead. "Don't ever do that to me again."

"I can't promise that unless you promise to never bring me to such intense orgasm again, but I will never make you promise that, so it seems like we're at an impasse."

Liam imitated the 'oh wait... nevermind' gif, and I laughed. Then he lay down next to me and covered himself with the blanket too, snuggling into my side.

We lay there together for a few minutes in silence. Then Liam softly called my name. "Em?"

"Liam?"

"What happens now?"

"We lie here for a few more minutes so I don't pass out again when I get up. Then I go pee so I don't get a UTI."

Liam slapped my stomach with the back of his hand, and I yelped. Over the night we'd become lovers, but he was still my brother. I tweaked his nipple. He yelped too, but then quieted.

"For real, Em. Where do we go from here?" His voice shook as he asked the question.

I rolled onto my side, and he followed suit. I craned my neck and kissed his forehead. "We go back home and don't speak of what happened. Then we use every opportunity we get to fuck more."

Liam winced. "What, you don't like that word?" I asked, smirking.

"I can think of a few better words to describe what we just did."

"And I think we should say less and do it more."

"Touché," Liam said, smiling.

I sat up and pulled him up with me. "I'm going to pee, and you," I said, pointing to him, "are going to go start the shower so we can fuck—I mean, have amazingly incredible shower sex." I popped a kiss on his lips then got out of bed.

"I don't see you getting up," I said, placing hand on my hip. Liam hesitated. "Are you squeamish about seeing me pee??" I asked incredulously. He blushed, confirming my suspicions.

I leaned over him and whispered in his ear, "In the past 12 hours, you've had your mouth, your fingers, and your dick in my vagina. I think you can handle this." Then I grabbed his cock and pulled toward me.

"Ouch. Ouch! Okay, I'm coming!"

"Good." I pranced to the bathroom, and Liam followed.

* * * *

Liam turned out to be an excellent shower starter. The water was the perfect temperature, and we took turns soaping each other's bodies. I started at Liam's broad shoulders, soaped down the front of his long arms, then back up them, massaging his bulging triceps. I lathered my hands again, then placed them on his pecs and slid down his long torso, ending at the bottom of his six pack. He had the perfect swimmer's body, and I intended to soap every inch of its waxed, gloriously smooth surface.

I wrapped my arms around Liam, as if to hug him, but it was just pretext to soap his back. And then his ass, which I grabbed after finishing. Liam smiled, then grabbed mine back, squeezing tightly. I guess I deserved that.

I lathered once more and knelt down. I wrapped both hands around Liam's huge cock, and slid up its length. His soft cock began to harden under my touch. I reached around and soaped his balls, applying just the slightest bit of pressure.

I pulled the handheld shower head off the wall and aimed it at Liam. With my other hand, I slowly cleaned off all the parts of his body that I'd soaped, starting again at his shoulders. This time, however, I accidentally-not-accidentally bumped against his cock while I cleaned him off.

By the time I'd finished cleaning Liam's arms and torso, his cock was at full mast. I looked up at him, grinning widely, then bent down, as if to clean his legs.

Liam growled, then lifted me and slammed me against the wall. He pressed his body against mine and kissed me forcefully. I reached down for his cock, but he turned us around and bent me over. Then he entered me from behind.

I grabbed the sides of the shower and held on as my brother repeatedly slammed his cock into my pussy. I cried out from the intensity, but he didn't let up. Our bodies slapped together as he pulled his cock in and out of my pussy. Liam started moaning softly, then louder.

And then he came. His semen filled me, spilling out of my pussy and dripping down my legs. It seemed like it would never end. When his cock finally stopped spewing, he pulled out.

With one hand on my upper back, pressing me down so I stayed bent over, he reached for the soap. I felt his fingers touch my pussy lips. He rubbed them vigorously for a minute, soaping them fully. He moved onto my clit, massaging more firmly than the last time.

Then his fingers were inside my pussy. I groaned in pleasure, but then they were gone. I groaned again, in disappointment, but stopped when I felt the water rush over my pussy. Liam removed his hand from my shoulder, but I stayed down. His fingers dipped back into my pussy, cleaning out all the soap and further arousing me.

The water shifted away from my pussy, then I felt something else. Liam's tongue entered me as far as it could go, dancing around inside me. He pulled out, kissed my pussy, then inserted his tongue again. His hand reached between my legs to my clit, and he rubbed in time with his tongue diving.

I felt my orgasm build up, as my heart rate and breathing sped up and my skin flushed. And then I was coming, my pussy muscles spasming and my shoulders shaking. My knees buckled and I would have collapsed if Liam hadn't been holding onto me.

I was still breathing heavily when I finished coming and Liam turned me around and kissed me forcefully. "That's what you get for teasing me," he said, straightfaced.

"I think... I'll take... my chances," I said, trying to regain my breath. Liam broke out into a wide smile, then leaned in and kissed me again, as our hands reached down for each other's sex again.

* * * *

After finally finishing the longest shower of our lives, Liam and I got dressed and packed up. I'd chosen a light sundress, and the weather was perfect for it. Liam put on khaki shorts and a short sleeved light denim shirt that framed his triceps and pecs. Once he was dressed, I looked over at him and admired my makeover skills.

"What are you looking at, woman?" he mock growled.

"Just that great shirt you have on, nothing more," I joked.

"I don't know who picked it out, but they have terrible style," Liam said, smirking.

I stomped toward him and got up on my tiptoes, in his face. "Take. That. Back."

Liam raised his hands in surrender. "I'm sorry, I'm sor—" He paused when he saw me quaking with laughter. "You..." He shook his head and planted a kiss on my lips. "Come on, we have to get going already."

"Ugh, why are you always so practical?"

"To make up for your complete unpracticalness?"

"That's totally not a word, but a valid argument."

"It's not a word?" Liam asked, looking confused. "I was so sure it's a word."

I punched his arm and winced at the resistance my knuckles met. "Impracticality."

"Ohh right. Fancy words aren't my strong suit."

"Nope, but I definitely know what is," I said, as I clutched his cock. Liam swatted my hand away, then sidestepped before I could touch it again. He leaped over the armchair that was next to me, and grabbed his overnight bag.

"I'm heading down, follow me if you dare," he said, his eyes twinkling

"Oh I dare. I definitely dare." I picked up my bag, and walked toward the door. Before stepping into the hallway, I paused and turned around. I said a silent thank you to the room, the place that made me and Liam into more than sister and brother. Then I walked out and closed the door behind me.

* * * *

Our checkout, brunch stop, and drive home was uneventful. We managed to keep straight faces when we got home, and somehow, our parents didn't suspect anything. Liam even spun a story about the crazy party he attended, and how annoyed he was that I was too drunk to drive him home.

That night, after I was sure that our parents were sleeping, I snuck into Liam's room and locked the door behind me. He was lying on his bed, naked but for a pair of boxers, almost as if he was waiting for me. I yanked off my knee-length t-shirt and jumped on him. We ground together as we kissed, trying to quench our thirst for each other.

Liam's cock grew slowly harder beneath me, but I continued dry humping him. I was going to get my fill of kisses before I moved further down. My panties dampened, and his boxers soon sported a quarter-sized darkened spot of precum.

When I sensed him getting close to coming, I pulled down his boxers just enough to reveal his cock. Instead of jerking him off as I had planned, I changed my mind, surprising both myself and him as I lowered my pussy onto his cock.

Liam gripped my hips as I bounced on his solid erection, but then he moved one hand to my breasts and the other to my clit. He managed to hold out longer than the last few times, but he still climaxed before I did, his hot cum fountaining into my waiting pussy.

Even after pumping out all that cum, he was still hard, so I stayed there, impaled on his cock. I ground and rocked while he played with my breasts and clit. We moved silently, and after a few minutes, I felt myself reaching climax.

Before I could come, Liam's cock, still inside me, leaked precum again. My sexy stud was about to orgasm again, just a few minutes after his last one. We came at the same time, our breathing matched, lips locked, pounding hearts pressed together. Afterward, we lay in a tangle of arms and legs, our juices mixed together.

Too sticky to go to bed, we shared another shower, and another orgasm. And then when we went to our respective rooms to sleep, I came again while touching myself and thinking of my brother, my lover. Never before had I climaxed so many times in one day.

I wished I could share a bed with Liam, but we couldn't risk our parents finding out. It was dangerous enough just having sex when they were also in the house, albeit sleeping. What we were doing was illegal, after all. But we didn't care. We wanted—no, needed—each other too much.

I fell asleep that night missing my brother, hoping for dreams of him.

* * * *

We continued our sexcapades each night, even after Liam started his summer job as a day camp lifeguard. I stayed home to care for my mother so my father could resume working full-time. In the evenings, I babysat, to pay for the shopping trip and hotel stay. Liam and I were both quite busy during the day, but our schedules allowed for plenty of love-making (and fucking) once our little town went to sleep.

Three weeks after Liam's graduation and our hotel fuckfest, I realized my period was late. One stop at the pharmacy and one trip to the bathroom later, I found out I was pregnant with my brother's child. When I saw the two pink lines, my heart nearly exploded with joy and fear.

That night, when I went to Liam's room, I brought the test with me. I hyperventilated and trembled in fear as I climbed onto his bed, unsure of what his reaction would be.

"Em, is everything okay?" he asked, visibly concerned.

I tried to answer him, but I couldn't get my breathing under control. Instead, I reached into my sweatshirt pocket and pulled out the pregnancy test, handing it to Liam without meeting his eyes.

"What is thi——fuck. Em, is this for real?"

I nodded, still unable to look at him.

Liam got up off the bed and started pacing frantically. "Fuck. Shit. Fuck. FUCK. Did you—you knew—why'd you—" He stopped short when he heard a sob escape me.

"Oh Em, it's okay. I'm sorry! It's okay!" He got back on the bed and wrapped his arms around me, hugging tightly. Still scared he was going to reject me and our baby, I continued sobbing, tears streaming down my face.

"Em, do you want this baby? My baby?" Liam asked after a minute, his voice trembling.

I looked up at him, into his tear-filled eyes, and nodded slowly.

"Then I want it too," he said.

Shocked, I stopped crying. "Are you sure?" Liam nodded. "Really sure?"

"I've never been surer of anything, Em."

I smiled shakily and Liam kissed the top of my head. "It'll be complicated, Em. Really complicated. But I want you to have this baby. Our baby. And I want to be part of it."

I snuggled into Liam, too emotionally drained to do anything else. We slept in the same bed that whole night, the first time since our baby was conceived three weeks earlier.

* * * *

Liam's phone woke me up with its incessant buzzing. I waited for him to turn it off, but he stayed fast asleep behind me, snoring lightly. When I rolled to my side to get up, something hard pressed against my breast. I rolled back, and discovered that Liam had put his phone next to me.

When I checked it, I saw that he'd set an alarm for 5:30, just before my mother usually woke up in the morning. I smiled when I saw what he'd titled the alarm: "Good morning, Em. Thought you might want to go back to your room before the 'rents get up. Love you." He ended it with a kissing emoji, and I had to curb my urge to kiss him back.

I scrolled through his alarms and found the one set to wake him up an hour later for work, changed the name of that alarm to "Love you too, Liam," and signed it with a heart emoji. Then I placed the phone next to him and went to my room for a couple more hours of much-needed sleep.

* * * *

That night, after steamy sex, Liam and I talked through our options. We knew there was no way we were going to tell our parents that we were having sex—unprotected sex—and had made an actual baby.

It was Liam who came up with the brilliant idea of pretending that I had a boyfriend, perhaps someone I'd met at the fictitious party I was supposed to have attended on Liam's graduation night.

We played that angle for a few weeks, with me pretending I was sneaking out to meet a guy on random occasions. Liam was clearly jealous of my pretend boyfriend, and our nightly sex was passionate and intense. We drove each other to climax countless times, shaking and panting loudly enough to wake the dead, but somehow not our parents.

I started getting morning sickness at 6 weeks, but successfully pretended it was food poisoning. I had to go to the bathroom extra times, even when I wasn't feeling queasy, just to keep up the charade. Liam snuck in a few times with me, and the risk of us being discovered excited me.

After two weeks, my mom started to get suspicious that my food poisoning wasn't going away, so I had to confess. Of course, I couldn't tell her the truth.

Liam's invented story seemed to sit well enough with her. And I added that I hadn't yet told the guy because I didn't want to scare him off.