From Emails to Owned Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  1. I know your real name now, but while you're mine you are Dorothy my slut. Even that name you'll have to earn. For now you're just Slut or anything else derogatory I choose to call you.
  2. You get a birth control implant. I really don't want any bastards floating around.
  3. You pass a STI screening and everyone that touches you has to pass one, as well.
  4. You retain bodily autonomy, in that, I can't make permanent changes to you. Since piercings heal, they will not be considered permanent and I'll poke you as I please.
  5. I am responsible for all of your medical and living expenses for the next six months.
  6. The only way you can communicate with your husband is by continuing to publish stories on Literotica. I must say, that was a very sexy idea Ken had and I would hate to waste one of your best talents.

"If you're worried about what will happen, the only guarantee I can give you is that there will be no shit play. I'm not down with that, fucking gross.

"Now hubby here, has already agreed. His current silence, as well as him adding to the rules proves his consent to this. Now if you agree to this, just get on your knees, or maybe in your rather petite case, lean over and ask to suck my cock. When we're finished I'll give you an hour or so to pack, set up an email away message, whatever you need, but then we leave.

"So, what will it be?"

Dorothy looked to Ken. He was biting his lip and he had a very hard cock making a tent in his pants. He simply mouthed, "I love you" to her. He was letting her decide and telling her he'd be happy with whatever her decision was. Dorothy mouthed, "I love you" back, as she stepped in front of Darius, excited by the prospect of living out her fantasies.

"May I suck your cock?" she pleaded.

"Good girl," Darius said.

He pulled down his pants and pulled out his half-hard cock. Dorothy barely had to lean down, he was so tall, and his dick was so long. Dorothy took it into her mouth and started to lick at it. She was able to fit a good amount into her mouth. That was until he really got hard, and his cock ballooned up. Dorothy found herself struggling to even fit the head of his cock into her mouth.

She licked for all she was worth, and started to stroke him, desperately wanting to please him, desperately wanting to be pleased by him.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. "That's enough, you've got a lot to learn. Your hands are great, but nothing compared to what you can do with your throat. It's a good thing I have you for six months. Hey Ken, let's let let my slut pack. You and I, we can get some dinner. Maybe you can tell more more about the new slut I own."

"But..." Dorothy looked at both of them with pleading puppy-dog eyes, hoping she could finally get fucked by her husband, after three weeks, before she finished she packing.

"I know what you want, slut, but you're mine now, not his. As soon as you said those words and took my dick in your mouth, you became mine. Now pack, we've got a plane to catch in a few hours."

Riding on the chartered flight to god knows where, Dorothy could only think of how much she needed to get fucked, and how much she was ruining the seat she was in, with how wet her pussy was.

Keep an eye out for Dorothy's posting stories of her time in Darius' care.

12