A Wife's Decent Ch. 01

Story Info
Is this the start of a new Emily?
15.1k words
4.48
105.1k
230
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a cuckold story (or it will be once it gets going). It's a story of what I wish would happen to these real people. It is (sadly) entirely fictional. Hope you enjoy it, please do reach out should you have feedback or suggestions.

A Wife's Decent Ch. 01

Chris had been working in his office when his wife, Emily, texted to say she was popping out to the shop quickly and that Michelle was coming round and would let herself in. Michelle was Emily's unmarried friend. You know, the one. The one who parties a bit too much and dresses far too skimpy for a woman in her early forties. As for her letting herself into their house, it was just easier. She was back and forth with Emily all the time and someone they trusted 100%.

Chris found Michelle sitting on the couch in the living room, grinning like a fox in the hen house. His laptop was open on her lap, nothing unusual, she operated in their house like was hers, had done for years.

She titled the screen slightly so that Chris could see it. A folder was open on the screen. That folder.

Chris wanted to run across the room, snatch the laptop, lock the folder and laugh that she was seeing things. He'd left the folder unlocked. No chance. But obviously yes.

"I was waiting for Emily to get home. And I happened across something rather interesting," she said, brushing her long dark hair back over her shoulder. She was the kind of woman that always liked to have some part of herself on display. Usually, her tits. Chris would have been staring, if he wasn't fixated on the folder she was scrolling through on the laptop.

It contained dozens of cuckold and BBC porn videos and even more importantly a few half-finished stories that contained filthy and specific fantasies about Chris' wife Emily.

Chris' heart felt like it was pounding in his throat. "... Are you gonna tell Emily? About the folder?" he asked.

Michelle thought for a second. "Mmm... no. At least, not yet."

Chris felt a wave of relief.

But, she continued, "That is, if you agree to have a little chat with me about what I have found here." She patted the couch beside her.

Chris swallowed very slowly. He crossed the room and eased himself down onto the couch.

"I noticed that these videos have a theme," Michelle said with a smile.

Chris nodded. He knew every video in the folder was of someone's housewife moaning as her pussy was stretched by a thick black cock.

Michelle opened one of the videos titled "Blond Slutwife BBC Creampie Gangbang". A curvy blonde in her mid forties sat on a couch looking at the camera. She started to answer questions about herself, her experience, and her husband.

Chris' felt short of breath. He had seen the video many times and knew they only had about three minutes until five massive black cocks appeared around her. He looked over at Michelle, who was grinning again.

"So you love videos of white wives taking thick black cock?" she asked.

He nodded, weakly. "Yes."

"Hmmm...' Michelle said, "that's a good start."

The word start hung in Chris's mind as Michelle turned her attention back to the video. Five naked,hung black guys entered the frame. The woman giggled as she touched each of them. The men started to undress her as she wrapped her lips around a huge cock.

Chris and Michelle watched quietly as the guys squeezed her big, heavy tits, as she took a turn sucking each big black cock. Chris' cock throbbed nervously, but refused to get all the way hard.

"You want Emily to take a big black cock?" Michelle asked.

Chris wiped his palms over his pants.

"C'mon," she said. "I know you do. Imagine that guy was grabbing Emily's huge tits."

Chris sucked in slow breaths, trying not to let his imagination run too wild. But his cock was stiffening.

"Imagine him pushing that fat cock into your wife's mouth," she said.

Chris let out a heavy sigh. He tried to shift his position to hide his growing erection, but it was too late, Michelle had spotted it.

"I fucking knew it!" she said with a laugh.

"Yes, okay," Chris, said finally.

"Okay, what?" she asked, with a little smirk.

"Okay, I want to see my wife with a thick black cock." Chris slumped back against the couch a little.

"Of course you do. I should've guessed that so long ago." One of the bulls on screen began to slide into her pussy and she let out a moan.

Michelle turned to him. "But the real question..."

Chris slowly turned to look at Michelle, his heart pounding.

She reached down and fast-forwarded to the end. A close-up on a massive black cock pounding her hard. Cum was squeezing out around the edges of his thick cock. "Do you really want them to breed her? To put a black baby in her?"

Chris felt frozen, wondering how she'd made the short leap "Did you... Did you read the stories?"

Michelle nodded. "I looked through them. Enough to know how filthy you are." she smirked at him.

They sat there in silence for a moment, except for the sounds of slapping and the moans of orgasm coming from the laptop.

Michelle's big breasts rose and fell as she watched. "You want Emily to get knocked up by some hung black stud, don't you?"

Chris couldn't take his eyes off the screen. "I... I don't know..."

Michelle rubbed his thigh and it sent a shiver through his body. "That's okay. We can come back to that."

The big black balls throbbed again and again as the bull groaned, emptying another big load deep inside her.

"I bet you don't watch any porn besides wives getting used by big black cock? C'mon you can tell me."

"No," he admitted.

Michelle turned on a different video. She skipped forward to the middle. A thin redhead moaned in ecstasy, gripping her husband's hand, as a thick black cock slowly stretched her little pussy.

"It is pretty sexy imagining your proper wife like that, isn't it? Begging some hung black stud to resize her pussy." Michelle's tongue flicked over her lip.

Chris sucked in a big breath, the tent in his pants twitching wildly. "Yes..."

"Would you really go through with it if you had the chance? Tell me you would."

He felt a little dizzy. "I would. I mean, I think I would."

Michelle smiled and she reached out and touched his arm. "You know I could talk to her. She listens to me."

Chris' heart was beating out of control. He could barely believe the events that were unfolding. "There is no way it would work. She'd never go for it."

Michelle shrugged. "It might work. If you trust me. She's not as pure as you think."

On the laptop, the little redhead shrieked with orgasm. Her legs were locked tight around him, her whole body convulsing as he fucked her.

"Plus, every woman is powerless when faced with cock like that." She chuckled.

His cock twitched even more.

"Do you want your wife to dress and act sluttier?" Michelle asked.

Chris nodded eagerly.

"How slutty are we talking? I know you think I'm a bit slutty." a big smirk and a deliberate look down her own body at her 4 inches of cleavage, part of her lacy bra was showing, and her skirt showed a lot of thigh, as usual. Michelle has always happy for people to look at her body, Emily was quite the opposite. Both were busty, hippy ladies, both worked hard at the gym to keep their bodies from wobbling too much. That wasn't to say they were athletes, but with the right clothes on they garnered serious attention.

"I... I don't..." Chris replies, clearly embarrassed to talk about this topic.

"Do you want people to stare at her?"

"Yes." Chris bowed his head and that brought a smile out of Michelle.

"Do you want people to talk about her and lust for her?"

"Gawd yes. She's a sexy thing, she just doesn't know it." Their eyes met.

"I know you love big boobs, don't you?" she asked, giving her boobs a jiggle. "It's about time she lets others enjoy those huge udders hanging on her chest." There was a hint of venom in her voice. Chris knew about the disproportionate relationship both women had about their breasts. Michelle had a very big pair that she always squashed into too small a bra and they were always on display. Emily had an even bigger pair that she did everything to hide and play down.

There was something about Emily not sharing her assets that made Michelle actually cross, this was exciting to her. Get that prude active. "Do you want me to help her become a dirty slut, like me? Or maybe, a lot worse? What are the limits to your dirty fantasies?" Her chest rose and fell as she talked.

Chris smiles for the first time and he whispers "You choose, no limits really," almost panting.

"You dirty, perverted man. Do you want her to take big black cock?"

He nodded again.

"Do you think you can trust me?" she asked, looking him directly in the eye. Michelle was possibly more excited at this point than Chris. She was starting to picture Emily, her friend, his wife doing all sorts. She didn't know the extent of Chris's perversions, but she had her own that no on knew about. She'd wanked herself off more than once after seeing Emily's body during spa days.

His head swam, but he nodded.

"Good," she said with a smirk. She closed the video. "To start with, I am going to email myself these stories."

Michelle checked her watch, "She's due back any moment, go get Emily's sexiest bra and knickers set, stockings garter etc. The ones she'll only wear in the bedroom for you." she winked at Chris "hurry".

He quickly got up, bent slightly, trying to hide the obvious tent in his pants. He scurried off up the stairs to carry out his task.

"And get one of Claire's mini-skirts," she called up the stairs to him. Claire is Chris and Emily's 17 year old daughter. Currently going through a goth phase or sorts, always in black and never really. Michelle knew that she had great legs as she had seen them a few times under those mini-skirts that she nearly always wore. She wasn't sure about the rest of her body and baggy clothes were her style and Emily wouldn't be drawn on that topic, yet.

He returned quickly with a small collection of clothes in his hand, holding them over the tent again, trying as he might to maintain some dignity.

Michelle had her hand up her skirt. She was watching a husband eagerly lick a big creampie out of his wife's pussy. His busty wife lovingly licked her bull's big black cock clean.

"Stand there in front of me." Michelle took the bundle and had a quick look through what he'd brought down. Black thigh-highs, a lacy red bra and knickers set. Emily had only worn them a few times, complaining they made her feel like a whore, even though she always seemed to really enjoy having sex in them. And their teenage daughter's mini-skirt, much too small for Emily.

"You have no idea what's going through my head." she quickly chuckled, while stuffing the clothes into her oversized handbag.

Chris' eyes drifted down to the laptop and the tent in his pants twitched.

They heard a car door and Chris jumped. Michelle just smiled an evil smile, staring straight at his bulge. "If I asked you, would you wear some sexy knickers, Chris?"

There was a little twitch in his pants. A quick parting of her legs and he saw a very clear flash of her knickers. "I may have you wear mine one day. I bet you'd like that."

His erection gave a big twitch. She chuckled.

There was the sound of footsteps coming up the drive.

Michelle switched off the laptop, then turned back to him. "Would you like to fuck me one day?"

His pants didn't twitch this time. She raised an eyebrow. "Good boy, I think I understand you. I bet you'd love it if Emily walked in here knowing her womb and knickers were full of someone else cum." Chris gave a loud groan and his cock twitched and leaked precum.

The door swung open and Chris sat down rapidly to try and hide a nice-sized erection. "Hey, honey!" he said.

"Hey..." Emily said, looking them both over through her glasses. She had her brown hair tied back in a ponytail, glasses, her usual long jumper stretched over her enormous rack and her legs encased in black leggings. Simple but expensive diamonds in her ears, elegant, smart, a few miles away from sexy. Try as she might, she couldn't completely hide the crazy hourglass shape, all boobs and hips. It was obvious what was hidden under there.

Michelle smiled. After a long pause, she said "So Emily, what would you say to coming out to the club with me this weekend?"

Emily sucked in a breath, looking between the two of them "Really? Hah my clubbing days are well over."

"C'mon," Michelle said. "We haven't been in ages. And we never got to do anything for my birthday last month."

"Yeah, I know, but to a club. We're not in our 20s, and besides I don't really have anything to wear..." That pissed Michelle off, Emily often referred to them as old. Like they were dried up old grannies, she thought that Michelle's sexual antics were plane wrong. Michelle was happy to hear the clothes comment and latched on.

"Easy," Michelle said. "Instead of getting a drink tonight, we can go shopping. I'm sure Chris won't mind you going out to the club with me this weekend." She turned and looked at him. "Right?"

"Right!" Chris said.

"Okay, I guess," Emily said with a shrug, relenting as Emily dragged her off toward the car.

Chris finally slouched into the chair and let out a sigh as he heard the car pull away. Then he felt his phone vibrate.

It was a text message from Michelle. 'I want you to turn that porn back on. Stroke and edge the whole time we're gone, but don't lose it.'

Chris grabbed the laptop and hurried upstairs.

...

"What about this one?" Michelle asked, pulling a flowy black dress off the rack.

"That is awfully short," Emily said.

"Well, you're not wearing it to church," Michelle said with a laugh.

"I know, but still."

"Just try it on, it will look great on you, I promise." Michelle pushed the dress into her hands and Emily went into the changing booth.

Emily took her time, complaining through the door the whole time.

"Oh, just come on out already," Michelle said, finally.

"Okay..." Emily said, opening the door.

"Wow!" Michelle said.

She wasn't lying, it looked good on her. The neckline wasn't even as low-cut as the blouse that Michelle was wearing, but that was still quite risqué for Emily. It wasn't the epitome of a little black dress as it wasn't tight around the thighs, it was a loose flowy dress. There was a lot more skin showing than Emily would ever usually show as it stopped mid-thigh and her upper chest was clear, showing a good 3 inches of bouncy cleavage.

"I don't know," Emily said, looking herself over in the mirror. "I think it is way too much."

"Are you crazy?" Michelle asked. "Don't believe me?" Michelle snapped a picture with her phone.

"No! What are you doing?" Emily said, gasping.

"Just getting a second opinion."

"What?!"

"Calm down, I just sent it to Chris," Michelle said. "Look, he already wrote back. He says he loves it. With six exclamation points!"

Emily blushed. "Of course he would say that! Look how much it shows."

"It's a dress for the club! You have to get it! It looks so good on you."

"I don't know," Emily said again.

"Tell you what. Get the dress and wear it home. See what Chris' reaction is. Then tell me it doesn't look great on you."

"Wear it out of here? Through the parking lot?" Emily asked.

"What? You'll have your coat over it."

"Fine. Okay," Emily said.

Michelle was very happy at this progress, it was still positively pedestrian compared to her upcoming plans. A sly grin crept across Michelle's face as she pictured the very near future.

...

Chris slowly stroked his cock as he watched a curvy brunette wife getting pounded with a thick black cock. She moaned as her pussy stretched to accommodate his massive dick.

"Fuck it is so big... " she whimpered. "So fucking big. So much bigger than my husband."

The big black bull groaned as he pushed deep into her again.

Chris panted and his cock twitched, leaking precum. He stroked it very gently, trying to avoid setting it off.

His phone buzzed and he quickly opened it.

A text message from Michelle. "We'll be home before long. I convinced her to wear the dress home. Your welcome!'

'Thank you!' he texted back.

'When she gets home make sure you pay her heaps of compliments. Tell her all about how amazingly sexy she looks. Drag her straight to bed. Give it to her hard and don't you dare hold back for one second.'

'Okay.' His heart was racing and his cock was throbbing.

'As soon as you cum, go down on her. Tell her she looks so good in the dress you couldn't help losing it, but you want to make sure she gets off.'

His cock throbbed and leaked as he read the message.

'Can you do that?' she texted.

'Yes!' he answered.

'Good. And the whole time I want you to imagine she is just home from the club. Freshly fucked by some stranger.'

'Oh god, that is hot.'

'I thought you'd like that, you naughty boy,'

A few minutes later Chris heard the front door. He quickly turned off the computer and zipped his throbbing erection back into his pants and hurried downstairs.

Emily was standing in the living room. Chris could hardly believe Michelle had convinced her to buy the dress.

"Well?" she asked.

"Sorry, I was stunned! You look so amazing!" Chris rushed over to her, kissing her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" he said, his hands wandering over her. "Uhh, I love this dress."

"Mmmm," she said, feeling his erection against her, "I can tell that you do!"

"C'mon," he said, pulling her toward the stairs.

"Right now?" she asked.

"Well, I'm not gonna waste this dress!" he said, pulling her up the stairs.

Chris pushed her onto the bed, kissing her.

"You really do like this dress, don't you?" she asked.

He nodded eagerly. He peeled her white cotton panties off. They seemed completely out of place under such a sexy dress.

They both let out a sigh as he pushed into her wet pussy. Chris gave another thrust and let out a groan as he began to erupt inside of her. "Oh fuck... oh fuck!"

He panted for a moment.

"Jeez... you really did like this dress," she said with a snicker.

Chris felt nervous now, without the aching erection driving him forward. His heart was pounding. "Sorry, I couldn't hold it. You just looked so sexy!"

"It's okay," Emily said.

Chris told himself there was no turning back now. "You looked so amazing in that dress. I wanna make sure you get off." He started sliding down her body.

"What? Oh, you don't-" but then Chris was kissing her creamy pussy. His heart pounded in his chest but he pushed his tongue deeper inside of her and she let out a soft moan.

Chris licked her messy pussy up and down. He remembered Michelle's instructions. He imagined Emily had been out at the club. That she had been fucked hard, by some hung black guy, like one of the women in the videos he had been watching all evening.

Emily let out a moan as he licked faster. Chris throbbed against the bed as he pushed his tongue deep inside her again, trying to lick up every last drop of the mess.

She let out a sigh, running her fingers through his hair. Chris gripped her thighs, starting to focus on her clit. She trembled in his arms and moaned as she started to cum.

Chris licked like a wildman as his wife's hips bucked against his face. He finally slowed and Emily collapsed back against the pillow.

"... So I guess I better keep the dress," she said with a chuckle.

The next day Chris texted Michelle that he had done it.

'I know.' Michelle texted back. 'She texted me all about it this morning. This might be easier than I thought.'

Chris' cock strained against his pants. 'Really?'

'Ya. If you keep up with your training, I promise to bring her home full of cum in no time.'

Chris nearly let out a moan as he read the text. 'I am so hard right now!'