From Family Fun to Family Business

Story Info
The virus takes its toll.
2.2k words
3.66
22.4k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In difficult times sometimes people have to make difficult decisions in order to survive. Sometimes these decisions do not accomplish the intended goals. Such was the case with the Roberts family.

The Roberts were a normal family, mother, father son & daughter living a good life. They weren't rich, but comfortable.

The father had his own thriving business with his wife helping him. The son and daughter both in college and had part time jobs.

Then it all fell apart with the virus.

The father had to close the business and the little he got from unemployment and the government wasn't enough.

The son and daughter lost their jobs as well.

There was no light at the end of the tunnel for them and something had to be done, now.

Before I go further, let me describe the Roberts as this is important.

The father, John is 41 years old. He stands at 5'9", weighs about 180, has black hair, brown eyes and very physically fit.

The mother, Sarah, is also 41 years old. She is 5'7" tall, weighs around 125, has blonde hair down to her shoulders, blue eyes, 34c tits and a great ass.

The son, John Jr. Is 20 years old, he stands at 5'10", weighs about 170, brown hair, brown eyes, an athlete and in great shape.

The daughter, Sara, is the spitting image of her mother, standing at 5'7", about 130, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36c tits and a great ass as well.

Ok, now that's out of the way, I can go on with the story.

One night at dinner, the father let the family know the situation and it was a bleak one. He asked for ideas on what they could do.

It got quiet, then the son said, "I have an idea but I know you won't like it."

The father said, "Look, whatever it is, tell us and we'll decide."

The son continued, "Ok, but it's just an idea. I already spoke to Sara about it and she is willing to give it a try. Her and I can do a webcast from our bedroom and make money from it."

The mother said, "Well, that doesn't seem so bad."

The son went on, "Well, the webcast would be about me and Sara being naked and sexual, if you know what I mean."

The mother almost choked, as did the father, who said, "Let me get ths straight...you and Sara will perform sex for all to see? Is that your idea?"

Sara said, "Dad, it isn't terrible. We could make a ton of money and besides, Jr. and I have been having sex already, so it isn't a big deal."

Then all hell broke loose with a bit of yelling until the son quieted everyone down and said, "Listen, it wouldn't be forever, just until things got better. Sara and I could rake in big money and we need the money. Let us try it."

The discussion at the table went on for quite awhile and the outcome was that the kids could try it for one month.

The next day Jr. and Sara got everything set. They would do the webcast every day at the same time and the customers would be able to chat with them for a fee as well as ask

them to perform, for a fee.

The day finally arrived and the webcast went live. It took awhile before customers visited the site. Soon, people were paying to chat with the naked duo.

A couple of customers even paid to watch them have sex. The webcast signed off after four hours and they made almost $500 tbe first day.

As soon as the webcast was over, they hurriedly put on clothes and ran to their parents and Sara said, "We made $500 in four hours. What do you guys think of that?"

The mother and father looked at them and the father said, "You made $500 for four hours? That's incredible."

The mother then said, "For that much money, maybe I should Join you."

We all laughed, then the father said, "Jr., tell us exactly what you two do on the webcast."

The son said, "When the webcast goes on, we are wearing short robes and naked underneath. Then, if the customers want to see more, they pay us and we get naked. They can chat with us, for a fee and they can ask us to perform for them, for a fee. It's not so difficult. We have a few regulars already. Maybe you and mom should Join us."

The mother replied, "Sure, your customers would love to see an old woman naked."

Sara replied, "Mom, you're beautiful. You would make a fortune. Why not try it with us once?"

The father said, "Go ahead Sarah. Try it once."

The mother replied, "So, my husband wants me to perform sex acts for people to see for money, is that correct?"

The father said, "Well, we do need the money. I was just saying... it's up to you."

The mother then said, "What would I have to do?"

The son replied, "Eventually, you would have to be naked. Then, if they ask you do do something sexual, you would do it for a fee. That's it."

The mother asked, "What would they ask me to do?"

Sara said, "Well, that depends...touch yourself, kiss me or Jr., Let one of us play with you, or even have sex. But it would cost them a lot."

The mother replied, "I don't know if I could do that."

Then Jr. said, "Mom, just think about it. Even better, watch one of our webcasts."

She agreed and said she would be at the next webcast.

The next day everything was set up for the webcast. The mother was in there with them.

The show started as usual with chatting and special requests. Then Sara said to the audience, "With us today is our gorgeous mother, who was thinking of joining the webcast. For the next thirty minutes, if you want to chat with any of us and let us know if you would like our mom to join us, it will be free."

The chats started coming in non-stop. Everyone wanted the mother to join the webcast. Some even asked her to remove her clothes first. The requests just kept coming.

Then, a request came in for Sarah to go topless for $50. Surprisingly, she unbuttoned her blouse and undid her bra and her beautiful tits poured out of their confine.

Now, people were requesting her to do things. Sara announced that the free time was over and if they wanted anything, it would cost them.

Customers asked the mother to get naked and the mother got undressed, completely for a fee.

One customer said he would pay extra if she would suck her son's cock.

As soon as the money was confirmed in, the mother bent down and started sucking her son's cock.

After that, Sara announced that the webcast was over and would be back tomorrow.

They quickly got dressed and the mother ran to her husband.

Sarah said to him, "John, I just sucked your son's cock for strangers to see. I am a terrible mother."

He looked at her and said, "That's ok. It's no big thing. How much did they pay?

She replied, "$250."

He said, "Not bad, not bad at all. I'm proud of all of you."

As soon as the show ended, they tallied up the receipts which totalled $1,000.

At dinner that night, the webcast was discussed. The mother agreed to join them and the money kept coming in.

Soon, their heads were above water but were not done yet.

The father said to them at dinner time on night, "Do you think you should expand your operations."

The son asked him what he meant.

The father said, "Why don't you fix up the basement to accommodate a big bed, fix it up to be visually appealing, more cameras and let your viewers know that whatever they want, you will provide for more money?"

The mother asked, "What if a viewer wants your son to fuck me?"

The father replied, "Then let him, as long as the money is good."

The son replied, "Is that what you mean, 'whatever they want'?"

The father answered, "Yes. More sexual things...such as more fucking, anal, stuff like that."

It was discussed and they decided to move forward with the plan.

Over the next month, the basement was fixed up and ready.

The next webcast was from the new set. Mother, son and daughter were all in robes and the viewers started asking for chats and they got them.

One viewer chatted with the mom and he said he would like to see her get fucked by her son. She told the viewer that it would cost him $500 for a few minutes of fucking and the guy agreed.

The money was confirmed and Sarah got on her back and Jr. mounted her and slipped his cock in her cunt and started fucking her.

He fucked her for a few minutes, then pulled his still hard cock out of her.

The viewer asked her how much would she charge to get fucked in the ass and let her son cum in her ass

There was a brief delay and discussion, then Sarah told the viewer that it would cost him $1,000.

Surprisingly, the viewer agreed.

Again, once the money was confirmed, Sarah got on all fours and Jr. lined up his lubed cock to his mother's asshole and started to slip it in until it was completely inside of her.

Jr. started fucking her ass and in a short time, shot his cum in his mother's ass. As he pulled his cock out his cum oozed out her ass.

By this time, the webcast came to an end.

They made almost $2,500 for the webcast.

Later that night, it was decided to spin off the webcast from the son's. There would now be two webcasts, the kids and the mother's.

Money was pouring in and they had a meeting one night to discuss the webcasts.

The father told them that their financial situation improved thanks to Sara and Jr.'s idea. He continued by telling them that he got government funding so he could re-open the business and the webcasts could end.

There was dead silence.

Then Sarah said she didn't want her webcast to end and that she was enjoying it and the kids said the same thing.

They told him that they were making a lot of money and there was no reason to stop.

He got real angry and said, "Look, I went along with the idea because we needed the money. I wasn't thrilled with how you made it but it helped this family out of a spot. Now it's over."

I want you all to stop the webcasts.

The three of them told him they wouldn't end the webcasts which

infuriated the father.

He gave them an ultimatum, either end the webcasts or he would leave them and stormed out.

The three of them remained silent and started crying.

The kids went to bed and Sarah waited up for her husband to come back to talk to him.

When he finally came home, he and Sarah had a talk.

Her husband said, "This thing is out of control. It is ruining our family. It has turned your kids into sex addicts and look what your doing for money, sucking your son's cock and fucking him."

Then she said, "We did it for the family, remember, for us...to survive. You went along with it too."

He sheepishly said, "I know. I know. But the bad time is behind us now. You don't have to do them anymore."

Then she said, "Look, why don't we do this...why not gradually end them over a period of time?"

He replied, "That could work. What would be the time frame?"

She answered, "How about we give it a wrap in six months?"

He agreed and they kissed and went to bed, having great sex.

In the morning, the announcement was made that the webcasts would end in 6 months to everyone's satisfaction.

Little by little, the webcasts started losing its viewers and the kids decided to end their webcast.

Sarah's webcast was still thriving and making a lot of money. By the end of the six months, she was still going strong, much to the dismay of her husband.

One night at dinner, her husband asked Sarah when was she going to pull the plug on her webcast. She looked at him and told him she needed one more month and it would be over. He agreed.

For the next month, Sarah performed all sorts of sex acts for her viewers. In fact, she went beyond het webcasts and hooked up with mostly guys on her own getting money for sex.

Nobody knew it until one night when she was arrested for prostitution.

After making bail, her husband told her to get out of the house and filed for divorce.

He now regretted his decision to go along with the kids idea for a webcast and said he would rather be penniless than ruin his family like he did.

He then told the kids that the virus ruined the family and tore it apart.