All Comments on 'From Fantasy to Reality'

by eroticcouple22

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How?

Is this a "loving Wives" tale. The slut in this story is a girl friend. A girlfriend or boyfriend is a temporary piece of ass to be disposed of by either partner at their own discretion with no reprecussions. The site should have a category "slut girlfriends or boyfriends to post a BF or GF that fucks other men or women but unless they are married neither is doing wrong nor is he or she if either sleeps around other than risking a venereal disease. " No commitment, no alimony, no shared property. Maybe a child or two, but no commitment whatsoever. Maybe group would be more appropriate. Only thing would be a fuck up on his part if that he bought her a bunch of shit that she takes off with when he finally throws her ass out or she him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Details Details Details ...

Hot story. Enjoyed it immensely. You must let Candy provide a thorough, detailed account of her sexcapades with the guys. Can't wait till she gets "shared" or even "taken" again. Perhaps a little nonconsensual action ? Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Details Details Details ...

Hot story. Enjoyed it immensely. You must let Candy provide a thorough, detailed account of her sexcapades with the guys. Can't wait till she gets "shared" or even "taken" again. Perhaps a little nonconsensual action ? Thanks for the story.

arizrsr2karizrsr2kover 15 years ago
Fuckintastic...

Don't listen to the negative comments. This was a very well written story with some really kinky ideas. Sure sounds like alot of fun to me. I sincerely hope you aren't discouraged and continue with your sick, perverted, slutty stories.

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 15 years ago
Story is good

Clearly in the wrong category but otherwise a good story. This should be in Group Sex or First Time or Anal. As you continue with other chapters, do not place in Loving Wives. You will get more understanding comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

Women should be bare asses and in boots all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

she was too shy yet she wore a tube top with a pink mini skirt and stillettos with fur? makes sense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yessss she's so lucky! I loved this story and it made me wish I was in her place.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bravo very nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous