From Fantasy to Reality

Story Info
When the line between fantasy and reality gets crossed.
9.4k words
4.58
63.8k
72
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
953 Followers

When it comes to sex, I'm a guy with very a specific taste. The older I get and the more sex I've had, this taste becomes more and more specific. I suppose it is only natural, the more you know yourself, the more you know what turns you on. When I was a teen, sex was new so pretty much anything would get me a raging hard-on. However, the more sex I've experienced, the more I've come to realize I specifically like to dominate. This made college life extremely difficult as most young college girls were inexperienced and easily frighten by anything .... creative.

Needless to say I've gone through quite my share of women before finding the right one. My wife Bonnie is a slim Asian woman with a nice tight body, but it is really her sexual personality which keeps me addicted. As I've said, my taste is very specific. I don't want some lame obedient slave that just does everything I say. I want a woman that knows how to tease me. On the surface in public, she acts like a completely well-mannered woman. However, behind closed doors she is one of the worst cockteases I've ever known. She would do subtle things like "accidentally" dropping an object so she can bend over in front of me or stroking the neck of her beer bottle during dinner like it was a hard cock. Whenever I'd call her out on it, she would pretend to be innocent as though she didn't know she was doing it.

She would make me so horny that I would lose all my sense of civility and become a mindless savage animal. It doesn't stop here. She would struggle and push me off, forcing me to eventually tie her up and then spank or whip her before pounding her cunt into submission. A few times I even ripped off whatever she was wearing, literally with buttons flying. She isn't some obedient pet, she gets her thrills from being conquered and that just scratches me where it itches. She pushes my limits by driving me hornier and hornier each time, so our sex life never gets dull.

Another way she would tease me is by taunting me verbally whenever I'm in the middle of fucking her. As I've said, we started out simply with bondage and submission, but she would keep taunting me even when she's tied up and being rhythmically pounded by saying things like, "You're not going to make me your bitch just by fucking me," or, "Come on, teach me a lesson. I haven't learned."

I would usually respond by choking her, slapping her, spitting on her, or calling her filthy names. Needless to say, she loved every moment of it.

One time, I had her arms tied behind her back while I fucked her bent over the bed. With each thrust, I shouted at her, "Take it like a dirty little whore."

To my surprise she replied, "How am I a dirty whore? You're fucking me on a king size bed."

Though little stunned, I replied quickly, "Yeah, this is way too good for you."

Grabbing her by the hair, I dragged her into the bathroom and bent her over the toilet with her head in the bowl. Then as she came again and again, I pumped her anus until I couldn't hold it in anymore and sprayed a gallon of my load all over her face.

While she gasped in exhaustion on her knees, I sneered at her, "Feel dirty enough now?"

But she surprised me again with a stubborn, "No."

At that point, I didn't know what else to do so I grabbed her hair and pulled her face to my cock. Her eyes widen as she asked, "Wait... what are you going to do?"

Before she even finished asking, I pissed all over her face while she struggled and screamed, "No...no!! No!"

Afterward, she finally whimpered in a complete wet mess, "Ok... ok..."

"Ok what?" I replied.

With a deep sigh, she answered, "Ok... master. I'm your dirty whore."

So this is our sex life, these are the things we do. However, this isn't why I'm sharing this story. This is all just background. As time went on, we became bolder in exploring our sex life, but there is always this unspoken understanding between the line of fantasy and reality. I think that's why she feels so free to taunt me with any dirty ideas just to rile me up.

For example, when she says things like, "I bet you would love to fuck me in a dirty subway station restroom like I'm a filthy prostitute," we both have an understanding that is just fantasy talk. No really, public restrooms are unsanitary and there is just no way I would do that in real life.

Sometimes she likes to taunt me with talks of threesomes or gangbangs, saying, "I bet you would love watching me being fucked by 5 guys." Again, dirty talks and fantasies only, we're really just average normal people with regular lives. I mean, I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin with that in real life nor would I really be all that interested.

However, whenever she starts talking about gangbangs and stuff, it triggers something in me that I find myself fantasizing a lot. No, gangbang is not enough and the more I fantasize about it, the more I realize my taste is "watching" her being conquered and gangfucked.

You're probably thinking I would fantasize about a home invasion where a bunch of men rape my wife. Actually no, I wouldn't want her frightened or scared out of her mind. See, with every fantasy I believe there's an element of truth even though we cannot admit it. Her fantasies of gangfucks reveal she is tempted in some way to be a meat slave conquered by a bunch of horny guys. However, her civility keeps that desire in the fantasy realm and wouldn't allow it to crossover to reality.

So now you're probably thinking I would fantasize about inviting a bunch of guys over and telling them to gangfuck my wife while I watch her struggle. Close, but not quite specific enough. See, if I'm sitting there and telling the guys to fuck my wife, she knows both they have my permission and she has my permission.

Nah, that's not the temptation I want to see. I want her to become so horny that she literally says "fuck it" to everything and just become a cum slut, a true sexual slave to her body. I want her to feel the humiliation from "failing" to resist her temptation. It's not that I want to see her conquered by a bunch of guys specifically, but I want to see her being conquered by her lust that she loses all sense of her herself. How specific is that? But you know... we're normal people with normal lives, it is after all just a fantasy.

Until one day...

A group of us from work liked to grab a beer on Friday nights. We started out as coworkers talking about the stock market and politics, etc... but as we became friends, our talks became more like... "locker room talks." The more we drank the more open we became. One drinking night, Jeff, a young man in our group, had a little too much to drink and spilled out what a hot wife I have. The other men were a little stunned and cautiously waited for my reaction.

I replied as a typical guy would, "Yeah, she's a piece of ass alright."

The men laughed and we moved down the topic about our girlfriends and wives, etc... but somehow the talk kept coming back to my wife and how fuckable she was.

Each time we met afterward, the talks became more and more detailed. Eventually one day, perhaps I had too much to drink, I spilled everything I've written here. They said probably what you've been thinking as you read this; I have a very specific taste. I expressed to them that this fantasy was driving me nuts and just thinking about it made my dick want to explode. However, after I was done, I sighed and said, "But you know, it is just a fantasy."

There was an awkward silence, then another coworker named Steve cleared this throat and replied something I'll never forget, "Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be."

Taken off guard, I cleared my throat and replied, "Excuse me?"

He looked at me with a cautious grin before answering, "Well, don't be offended buddy, but you already know we think you have a really hot wife. You've also said that every fantasy has an element of truth. Since you believe she fantasizes about a gangfuck because she is tempted by one in real life, so it would reason that you are also tempted by your own fantasy."

Thinking back, I have to admit, Steve made a lot of sense. Then he continued, "I don't know about the other guys here and how they feel about this, but I'd be happy to help you fulfill your fantasy. I'm just saying this is as close to fulfilling this fantasy as you are going to get. You most certainly do not want strangers or some home invasion. Your wife is acquainted with us so she knows we're not going to hurt her. We also understand this is purely sexual, so there's no complication like anyone trying to steal your wife or something. Also, most of us here are in relationships ourselves. We're not looking for drama. It is just sex and probably the one chance in your life to scratch this itch."

I paused for long minute and thought to myself, "Could I really let other men gangfuck my wife?"

It wasn't really about the ethics of it as more about testing the limits of my jealousy. However, I knew Steve was right; this was an itch that was just going to get worse. These were guys I knew and trusted and as Steve said, "It is purely just sex."

Awkwardly clearing my throat again, I replied, "Well, how ... how would you get this done?"

To my surprise, all the guys became more involved with the idea now the ice was broken. So that night we hammered out the scheme. It would be a one night thing and then never again. We also wouldn't speak of it afterward because, again, most of them were in relationships of their own and didn't want their significant other to find out. We wanted to keep it simple; just a sexual encounter, nothing more. And we wanted to make sure afterward, we would go on with lives as usual, or as usual as they can be.

So the plan was I would fake a business trip one day. However, before I leave, I would break something in the house, like a faucet or something. It would not be something difficult to fix which would require a repairman, but something she could call up one of the guys for help. Now when the guys come, two of them would come into the house with her. I didn't want any of them to be alone with my wife at any time, didn't want things to get complicated. These 2 would then proceed with the plan, the others would come in later and the real party would begin.

I had thought maybe I'd sneak back to the house and peep through the window. However, I decided that being in a motel room while knowing my wife was being gangfucked was a much better idea. I wanted them to take photos and videos of the whole ordeal.

They asked me how far they could go. I told them that my wife could be roughed up, but no real violence. I explained to them the things that we would normally do in the bedroom and how far her limit was. Since she would be on the pill, they could cum wherever they liked, as long as they left my furniture relatively clean. Hey, a happy home is a filthy wife and clean furniture.

So finally every detail was hammered out. When that day came, I was nervous as hell at the same time excited and horny. I unplugged the AC and didn't tell my wife. It was a hot summer and I knew she would need it on during the day and even in the evening. As I prepared to leave for my fake business trip, I told my wife I left her Steve's number for emergencies and then kissed her goodbye. I looked at her standing by the door and my cock became raging hard knowing the next time I'd see her in person, she would be a completely demoralized and conquered meat whore. The thought almost made me cum in my pants.

I checked into a hotel and just stayed in my room the whole time. I watched some movies and even masturbated while thinking about the ordeal. It was a nerve wrecking moment; the anticipation drove me nuts as I checked the clock every few minutes. I was apprehensive at some points, wondering if I should just call the whole thing off. However, the more I thought about it, the hornier I became. It literally was an itch and it must be scratched.

At about 5 pm, the first beep rang on my phone, indicating a text. I was shaking when I clicked the phone and saw a photo of my wife's face. Her crescent eyes were closed, her eyebrows curled in a frown while two fingers were shoved into her mouth. That mere sight instantly got me hard again. I know what you are thinking; it wasn't really that much of a photo. However, see it from my perspective. It was the moment when a fantasy just became reality. This was it. There was no turning back. This was the moment a man realized it was no longer just talk. So you can understand how a simple photo like this, knowing my wife was being manhandled by other men and she was fighting her every sexual urge, gave me a raging hard on.

A few minutes later another photo came in. This one showed much more. It was taken from her firm toned belly looking up at her round gorgeous breasts. Two hard cocks could be seen rubbing her protruding hard nipples while on the other side of her soft milky tits was her grimacing face forced to suck on another fat cock. The photo made me drop my jaw in amazement. This was really happening!

The next photo put things into perspective. Now I could see clearly that my wife was lying on the coffee table. Her arms were crossed above her head and bounded to the table and her legs were spread open, each one tied to a table leg. It looked like she was working out when they jumped her because she was wearing her pink tank top, which was now pulled up with her bare tits on display for everyone. They had stripped her of her shorts and panties, leaving only her running shoes on. In this photo, one of the guys had lifted her head so she was looking up from her lovely tits directly at the camera with a juicy cock in her mouth. Her long black silky hair was tied into a ponytail and her eyes were glossy with tears. I think she was shocked and probably sexually frustrated with her mind fighting her body. In this photo, one of the guys had his face buried between her slim sexy legs.

Steve texted me after this photo, "That's all the teasers for now, save the rest for you later buddy."

I lay there with my mind running wild, trying to imagine what must be running through my wife's mind. She must've been shocked beyond belief that these men she knew and had met before were molesting every inch of her flesh. The thought drove me insane as I stroked myself until I passed out covered in with my own cum.

An hour later, the buzz from my phone woke me up. This photo showed her naked standing with her arms tied above her head and the rope being looped around a ceiling hook. Her eyes were closed again and I realized that she was gagged with her own panties. Her expression was one of agony and she never looked so fuckable. Though she was standing, it seemed her legs were weak and most of her body was being supported up by her tied wrists. A 2nd photo immediately followed and it showed the same pose from the back. My cock swelled up when I saw her ass completely red from being whipped by something.

It would be about half an hour or so before the next photo arrived. It showed our living room and 3 of the guys were sitting on the couch. Each one of them had their cock standing straight up. My wife was on her knees with the 2nd cock in her mouth. Her hands were tied firmly behind her back this time and a guy was standing over her holding a belt around her neck like a leash. I imagined they were moving her down the line, sucking each cock like a cum slave. I couldn't believe that it was only a few hours ago when she was still my good dutiful wife. Now, she was being passed around as a common whore for the pleasure of these perverts in the room.

The next photo came after an hour and it was just beautiful. It was taken from the back of my wife as she was on all fours. One of the men was fucking her juicy cunt while holding the belt leash like she was a fucking dog. A second guy can be seen holding her face back and forcing her to stare at the man fucking her. There were tears streaming down her face and her helpless look almost made me cum again right there. A 2nd photo quickly followed after a few minutes and it pushed me over the edge as I couldn't hold back anymore. She was in the same position except the 2nd guy now had his cock shoved into her mouth. The photo was taken from his POV looking down on her pathetic face with his swollen meat buried deep in her lips and her sad puppy eyes staring back.

Steve texted me again, asking me if I was enjoying the show. I replied with, "passing out...," which I literally did after cumming so many times that night.

In the morning I woke up groggy and tired. Realizing what had transpired, I immediately got excited again. I quickly showered and checked out. Then I went to our hangout bar and Steve was waiting for me with a grin. He looked extremely tired and I couldn't blame him. They must've exhausted themselves all night. He handed me a USB stick and patted my shoulder on his way out saying, "Enjoy your fantasy."

My head was spinning as I drove back home, not knowing what to expect. It was already 3 in the afternoon, so I knew my wife would be up. As I opened the door and walked in, things seemed normal—the house was clean, no mess, etc... Walking into the kitchen, I saw Bonnie making coffee so I greeted her. She gave me one of the fakest enthusiastic smiles I've ever seen and welcomed me home, asking about my trip. I told her it was productive and eagerly asked her about her day. She just smiled and said, "Yeah, it was ok, didn't do much just hung around the house."

My cock couldn't wait to watch the contents on the USB stick so I excused myself to the den, telling her I still had more work to do and didn't want to be disturbed. However, as I turned to walk away, she suddenly yelled out, "Hey!"

I literally froze dead in my tracks not knowing what to expect. Did she figure it out? Did she know I was in on it? Clearing my throat, I replied nervously, "Uh... yes?"

With a serious look, she replied, "You're not going to let me welcome you home properly?"

Relieved, I chuckled and went over to kiss her. However, as I moved in with my lips puckered, she knelt down, unzipped my pants, and took out my swollen cock, instantly swallowing it whole. I was stunned to say the least; she had never done this before. I mean, as I've mentioned earlier, she usually just teases me and drives me insanely horny until I end up pounding her. To this day, I still don't really know what prompted her to just get on her knees fully clothes and sucked my cock with her eyes glaring right at me. The way she was sucking and how hard she was sucking, she was definitely still extremely horny. She was so horny, she didn't want to play games.

However, what confused me was that she didn't want to be fucked either. She was sucking so hard and so good, I could barely contain myself. Unable to hold it in, I told her, "If you want to be fucked, you better stop."

Instead, she just replied back, "I just want you to jizz all over my face and treat me like the whore I am."

Her words surprised me a little, but I eagerly complied. Well, it wasn't as though I had much of a choice as she expertly vacuumed my cock. She cleaned me up with her tongue, swallowed every drop, smiled, and went back to her coffee.

My legs were so sore from cumming that I stumbled as I rushed into my den. After locking the door and putting on a pair of headphones, I eagerly plugged in the flash stick. There were 2 folders, one filled with tons of photos, which I skipped, and one with a list of videos. There were various videos, mostly from phones. However, I saw one that was from an actual video camera and started playing it first.

The video started with Steve setting the camera on the fireplace mantle. Around the corner was the hallway leading to the bedroom and the recreation room, it was also where the AC closet was. Steve winked at the camera and then walked back into the hallway. I could then see my wife, wearing her workout tank top, short-short, and ponytail, opening the AC closet while talking to Steve and Jeff. Steve looked into the closet and turned on the AC switch, which I disabled. He then told her it was just a switch deep on the side in the back.

JeffJared
JeffJared
953 Followers