From Fantasy to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my wife giggled and reached in to feel the switch, Steve immediately started caressing her ass. She was startled a little and chuckled back, "Hey now! Watch the hands, Mr!"

Without hesitation, Jeff quickly put his hands around her waist and started groping her flesh. With her left arm stuck between the AC unit and the closet wall, Bonnie couldn't fend off their naughty hands at all. She was playing it off as a joke, but it was clear both Steve and Jeff were becoming more and more aggressive with their touches. Even though I just came in the kitchen earlier, I found myself getting hard as a rock again at the sight of my wife being groped like a piece of meat. Then Steve said to her, "Come on Bonnie, why did you call us, really? I mean, the AC was simply switched off, it wasn't broken."

In a slightly nervous voice, she replied, "But I didn't know."

Then Steve continued, "You called us over dressed like this? A slutty tank top and shorts? You're not fooling anyone."

My wife smiled awkwardly and replied, "I was working out and this is how I always dress. Come on, behave yourselves, boys."

Jeff pulled my wife out of the AC closet by her waist but held on to her tightly from the back. Desperately trying to pry his busy hands off without any success, Bonnie started to panic as Steve forced his hands between her legs and gave her pussy a hard rub through her shorts. With my wife squirming to his touch, he leaned in to her and said, "You always act so modest when we meet, but you know guys talk. From what your husband said, you're a real slut aren't you? You're so horny and lonely; you called us over to have fun with you?"

It must've hit my wife at this point this was not a prank or a joke and things were getting serious. My cock grew rock hard watching her struggling harder against Jeff's hold on her while repeatedly shaking her head and mumbling, "No! Let go! This is not funny!"

At this moment, Jeff shoved two fingers right into her mouth while she groaned and Steve took a photo with his phone. Then Steve replied to Jeff, "Look at her! Wow, she's really horny. Her nipples are getting hard through her tank top. The slut is not even wearing a bra!"

My wife couldn't say anything with Jeff's fingers in her mouth, but she muffled a scream when Steve grabbed both her nipples through the tank top and gave them a hard twist. Her scream must've been the signal because the front door suddenly opened and 3 other coworkers came in, greeting each other like horny high school football players. The expression of fear on Bonnie's face was priceless as she fiercely struggled to break free.

They brought her over closer to the camera in the living room and held her down on the coffee table while she squirmed and kicked the whole way. One guy held her wrists crossed above her head while a 2nd guy started tying them together. When two of the guys lifted her tank top up and started sucking on her hard dark red nipples, she started to cry and whimper. The 5th guy got his hand between her legs and rubbed her hard through her shorts.

She was really fighting it at this point while shaking her head side to side repeating, "No... no... stop... what the fuck are you doing!? Get off me!"

When her arms were secured, one guy spoke out, "Shut the bitch up with a juicy cock!"

One of the guys that tied her arms then whipped out his fat cock. Bonnie immediately shut her mouth and tried to evade his red swollen knob as he rubbed it on her lips, telling her, "Come on, nice and thick for you..."

However, she remained vigilant and kept her mouth shut as he gave her a slap across the face out of frustration. Then he gave her another slap and then another, but she just wouldn't open up and whimpered silently to herself. Finally one of the guys sucking her sweet nipples chuckled, "Tom, can't get her to open up that way. You gotta understand women! You have to make her want to suck your cock!"

With that one of the boys stripped my wife's shorts and panties off and positioned himself between her legs. She tilted her head up and stared at him with her tearful eyes while frantically shaking her head. But he just smiled and stuck out his tongue, then without warning he dove right into her soaking cunt like a hungry dog. The force of his tongue attacking her pussy was too much and without much choice, Bonnie reluctantly opened her mouth and a soft moan escaped. Immediately, Tom shoved his cock right into her mouth and started fucking her cheeks from within. At the first taste of strange cock in her mouth that evening, Bonnie took the abuse with her eyes shut, grimacing in disgust as tears streamed down her cheeks. Two of the guys took out their cocks and started rubbing the moist tips against her irritated and hard nipples while she squirmed against her bindings. This was when Steve positioned his phone from her waist and took the photo he sent me earlier.

From this point they tied her legs down too and four of them continued using her body to their sick pleasure, helping themselves to whatever they pleased. There would always be one between her legs and at least 1 cock in her mouth while others play with her titties. Steve was the only one not participating, he was busy taking photos. My wife was like a fish on dry land, flipping and flopping, evading their moves and fighting her own body. It was a tantalizing sight and I lost my breath watching it all unfold. At one point, they shifted her body up towards the end of the coffee table until her head tilted over the edge and her face was upside down. This was incredible because as she was placed into this position her lower back arched and her tits heaved upwards light two gigantic mounds rising up like balloons.

With her face completely upside down, they had complete access deep into her throat as she gagged and cried. Others would continue mawing her luscious tits and eating her dripping cunt. Now, Jeff being the youngest guy in the group was about to explode. I mean, he was probably horny as hell just with the visuals of my wife's torment. Realizing this, Steve walked over to him and said, "Hey bud, looks like you need a break... don't want you to lose your load this early, the party is just beginning."

Taking his break, Jeff walked over to the camera on the fireplace mantle and picked it up. Then moving around the scene, he filmed my wife's agony with the expertise of a porn cameraman. Steve finally took out his cock and positioned himself in front of my wife's upside down face. Grabbing her by the throat and rubbing the tip of his hard on over her closed lips, he said to her with a smirk, "You have no idea how long I've waited for this... now show me what you got."

Bonnie refused to open her lips until one of the guys started finger fucking her wet pussy. He went fast and hard, making her arch her back until her whole body was almost off the coffee table. As she opened her mouth gasping for air, Steve buried his big cock all the way into her gagging throat until his balls hit her nose. Jeff took this shot with the video camera right under Steve's leg, giving me a clear view as the whole cock disappeared into her outstretched lips while her tearful eyes were tightly closed. She was moaning hard through the cock as the fingering made her lose control and came.

After thrusting in and out of her throat a few times, Steve knelt down by her face and asked her, "Are you ready to be a cock slave for the night?"

Bonnie immediately yelled back, "Fuck you, asshole!"

As the men laughed, Steve replied, "Good! We love a good fight. We want you to fight it all the way until we've broken you. By the end of the night you are going to be a willing cum dumpster. You are going admit what you've always been, an insatiable whore."

Bonnie replied again with an array of obscenity, calling them losers and assholes. One of the guys picked up her panties and shoved it into her mouth to shut her up. Walking over with a bag they brought, Tom eagerly said to the others, "Let the real party begin, shall we?"

The thought of what naughty things were in the bag made me stroke my cock even harder as I watched in aching anticipation. They stripped Bonnie completely naked and tied her wrists together with a rope as she struggled. Then they strung the rope around a hook on the ceiling where I used to hang a potted plant. Suddenly, I remembered one of the photos from last night, but that photo was the aftermath. Now, I got to see what they did to her.

Pulling the rope up, they stretched my poor wife by her arms until they were hanging up above her head. However, they didn't straighten her up completely, leaving her bent over a little with her round ass on display. While others were still preparing, a couple of them circled her and admired her succulent body as they grabbed a boob here, slapped her ass there, and twisted her already overly sensitive nipples. Despite moaning and groaning to their touches, she still defiantly evaded their every move.

Finally, Jeff walked up and held 2 clothes pins to her face. Her eyes widened in fear as she shook her head. It wasn't because she was afraid of the pain, we've used clothe pins in our own sexual games before. Knowing my wife, she was afraid of the pleasure and afraid these men might succeed in pushing her over the edge. Without a word, he clipped the pins on her nipples, one for each. Her eyes widened and we could hear her muffled scream through her panties.

One of the guys immediately knelt down between her legs and started sucking hard on her clit. Her scream transformed into a helpless whimper as she squirmed from his attack on her soft clit. As the others laughed and stroked their cocks, Steve took off his belt and started whipping her tender ass. While she screamed and grunted, he taunted her with each lash, "Bitch!" "Slut!" "Beg for more!"

He went on for quite a while, now I know why her ass was completely red in the photo he sent me. She must've came a few times because eventually her legs became so limp, she was barely standing and was just dangling from her tied wrists. During the whole ordeal, someone was always taking photos while another held on to the video camera.

When it looked like she had enough, they loosened the rope a little and her body slumped down until she was on her knees with her arms still tied above her head. She was panting and gasping when one of the guys took a huge vibrator out of the bag. Then while two men held my wife in place, he shoved it into her juicy cunt as she groaned. Taking her panties out of her mouth, he put it back on her to hold the vibrator in place before turning it on. The video camera man put the camera down with a nice view of the situation and then all 5 of them surrounded my wife's helpless body.

Grabbing her ponytail hard, they started taking turn fucking her mouth while she squirmed to the pleasure of the vibrator. Each time as someone was fucking her mouth, the other 4 would rub their cocks on her cheek, into her ear, on her hair, etc... They surrounded her in a circle and when the guy behind her wanted his turn, he just tilted her head all the way back until her face was upside down and fucked her mouth that way. All the while they continued jeering and cheering,

"Suck my cock, bitch!"

"Take it like a cum slut!"

"That's the good little meat whore!"

Eventually she stopped squirming and I wasn't sure if she became compliant or was just too tired from all the orgasms. She was basically a limp ragdoll and they were just having their way with her half comatose face. Her tits were covered with her spit as they drooled down her abs. Then someone tugged both of the clothe pins and stretched her burning nipples as her body came back to life, screaming on the cocks in her mouth. He pulled them so hard they eventually snapped off and she thrashed and jerked uncontrollably in her own orgasm as she swallowed their cocks like a pro.

Finally, they untied her and she fell on all fours, slowly trying to get away still with the vibrator in her. Tom immediately got on top of her and held her down, telling her, "Oh no sweetheart, we just started with your training."

Holding my poor wife's arms behind her back, he secured it with some ropes as Steve wrapped the belt around her neck like a leash. Then pulling tightly on the leash, he led Bonnie around the room on her knees. She hobbled slowly as her legs were weak from the vibrator still in her cunt. The other men sat on the couch and jeered on, laughing and making barking sounds. One shouted out, "Come on, a 2 legged dog? That's just wrong!"

After a few laps, he led her on her knees over to the couch where the guys were sitting with their eager cocks. The first guy, Tom, grabbed her head with both hands and started bobbing it up and down on his fat meat. She moaned and resisted, but was in no position to fight. After several strokes he couldn't handle it anymore and just held her head in place and started thrusting his hips upward into her mouth until he exploded. When he pulled out, Bonnie immediately coughed it all out and the cum was all over the place. Grabbing my wife by the ponytail, Tom gave her a hard slap across her face and lectured her, "Hey! Look what you did! You got the furniture dirty! Bad little slut! Clean it up!"

With that Steve tightening the belt leash and forced my helpless slut to lick up all the cum off the couch and carpet. Then holding her mouth shut with his hand, he ordered her to swallow it all. My jaw dropped as I watched and I had to stop stroking my cock or I would've lost it.

As Steve moved her to the 2nd guy, he told Jeff to take a few photos since he was the last guy in the line. They paraded her down the line sucking off each guy. Some exploded all over her face, others in her mouth, and one even all over her soft tits. When they were done, Steve called for a breather and someone took out the beers from the fridge that I left for them. While they drank and laughed, my wife lay there on the floor still with her arms tied behind her back, vibrator in her cunt, and a leash around her neck, like a whipped dog. At this point they turned off the camera.

The next scene as the video continued was time stamped about 30 mins later, which matched approximately the photo they sent last night. My wife was on all fours with one of the guys kneeling behind her teasing her cunt lips with his swollen meat while holding the belt leash tightly around her neck. She was visibly in agony, staring pathetically back at him while biting her lips. Then she pleaded in a sobbing whimper, "Enough is enough please. You guys had your fun, what would your wives think?"

One of the guys replied, "Don't worry, we know you won't say a thing to them. You're enjoying this way too much."

Still with a defiant stare, she begged and begged, "I don't know what my husband said, I'm not that kind of a girl. I'm not enjoying this!"

Despite her words, each time the guy behind her rubbed his cockhead over her juicy cunt lips, her body naturally jerked as she reluctantly moaned uncontrollably. A few times she even shut her eyes and licked her lips while rocking softly against him. She was in absolutely agony, her body had betrayed her and she knew it. She was imploring them to stop but her body was begging for more cocks and the conflict was tearing her apart.

Finally, he shoved his swollen meat into Bonnie's dripping cunt and a gasp escaped her trembling lips followed by a deep satisfied moan. He pushed the whole shaft deep into her until his skin slapped up against her round peach shaped ass. Then without holding back, he started pumping my wife like she was his personal cum whore. This wasn't some scene from a romance novel, he wasn't making love to her, he was viciously fucking a dirty bitch like the animal she was. Instinctively, her eyes closed and she bit her lips as her cunt took each hard thrust. One of the guys started taking photos and then someone shouted, "Make the bitch watch!"

Without delay, Jeff went over, grabbed her face, and turned her towards the guy destroying her pussy, who shouted, "Look at me bitch! Look at me as I fucking punish your worthless cunt!"

Bonnie stared at him with her helpless eyes as she was ordered like a whipped bitch. As he increased his pace, he yelled at her again, "Don't you look at away! Look at me you cock whore!"

To my shocking surprise, I heard my wife whispering a soft, "Yes... sir."

I thought at this point she was broken, but surprisingly it wasn't quite yet. Jeff turned her face back towards him and offered his cock, but she was still defiant, keeping her mouth closed and shaking her head. In a bit of frustration, Jeff cock slapped her face and taunted, "Stop resisting. You're not fooling anyone."

Turning her face away she replied, "No... stop! I'm not a whore! I'm not going to take two of you at the same time!"

Sternly grabbing her face, Jeff replied, "Well, tonight you're going to be fucked whichever way we want you to be fucked. It's going to happen because you're going to let it happen, you can't fight what you are."

His words must've snapped her into the reality that she was losing the battle against her own flesh with each hard thrust. While tears streamed down her face, Bonnie reluctantly opened her mouth and Jeff eagerly complied. He took a photo from his POV and I remembered that was the last one I got last night before cumming so hard that I passed out.

The pair pumped her in unison. Whenever the cock was shoved into her cunt, she was pushed forward with her mouth over Jeff's cock. They were merciless, as I've said earlier, pummeling her like a common whore. When they couldn't take it anymore, they both came deep into her simultaneously. She choked but swallowed and before she could rest, another two eager cocks took their place in the same position. They all wanted to fuck this thing on all fours and I don't blame them. On her hands and knees, my wife was one fucking savage display.

These two fucked her a little differently. They held her in place so she didn't move at all while both of them shoved their hard meat into her and pulled out at the same time. They thrust into her with long slow strokes as she let out this beasty grunt each time she was filled with their combined meats. It was an unbelievable sight as they ravaged the meat slave while she twitched in orgasm. After several minutes, they both took one hard shove into her cunt and mouth and just held their cocks in place. Then while she gagged and kicked, they came deep into her.

The last guy was Steve, but since we agreed no one fucks her alone, the first pair decided to join in. Bending my wife over on her feet, he held her up by hooking her arms behind her back with his arm and pulling her ponytail tightly with his other hand. Then while he forcefully pounded her sore cunt, the two men rubbed their cocks all over her face before making her suck them both at the same time. He went the hardest among the boys, as evident by the loud slapping of flesh and my wife's screaming grunts. As he was close to cumming, he yanked her hair tightly and shouted, "Come on bitch! Take my cock in your worthless cunt! Scream for me!"

Without much choice, Bonnie cringed her eyes and thrashed around on her feet while screaming as she came, "OH FUCK! FUCK FUCK!!"

Steve couldn't hold it in and pulled out, squirting all over my wife's back and ass. Jeff shut off the camera for another breather as Bonnie fell limp to the ground, with cum dripping off her ass and down her legs. She curled into a ball and cried, probably guilty from cumming so hard on another man's meat.

When the video finally returned, Steve was facing the camera and spoke to me, "Hey buddy. It is getting late so this is the last show. We all gotta get back to our lives too and our waiting wives and girlfriends. Besides, a man can only cum so many times, you know? But I think you're going to enjoy this last segment."