From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 01

Story Info
A shy wife confronts her trepidation in Cap d'Agde.
12.5k words
4.57
54.4k
74

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Fantasy to Reality in The Naked City -- Part 1

A shy wife confronts her trepidation in Cap d'Agde.

NOTICE: Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a mature couple attempting to preserve the passion in their marriage. This 11-part series records our 3-day holiday at Cap d'Agde, France (a.k.a. The Naked City) as this couple continues its 'sexploration' of new erotic adventures to see where the journey takes them. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details.

(Chronologically, the following took place approximately one year after 'Greece,' a little more than two years after 'Punta Cana,' and about three years after 'Reawakening')

WARNING: This story is long as it tries to capture the conflicting emotions of a mature wife shedding her inhibitions; a husband both enamored, as well as struggling, with his emotions and expectations; and both dealing with real-life consequences. If you are looking for a quick fuck-and-suck story, this is not for you. But if you enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment.

*********************

Driving on the motorway, they started seeing signs for their next destination in their 2-week holiday in the South of France. Edward could sense the nervousness in his wife - her eyes seemed to be staring straight ahead, at nothing in particular. He himself had an indescribably uneasy feeling, apprehensive of the unknown. They both chose to stay silent while they each contemplated what would be in store for them over the next three days.

The GPS took them to a point, and then from there, they followed the signs to 'Plage Naturiste.' After a few roundabouts, they arrived at the gated entrance. Edward parked and walked up to the counter of the service office where a cute young girl greeted him in French. As soon as Edward spoke, in his limited French, the girl changed to near-perfect English. She asked and he presented his ID and hotel reservation. As she looked back at him, Edward wondered if he was being judged.

With everything in order, she gave him a bill and he presented a credit card to purchase an entry ticket. "Merci," Edward smiled as the girl smiled and gave him his receipt and pass credentials. He wondered if they would see 'more' of each other later.

As he walked back to the car, he saw Susan looking straight at him. "How did it go?"

"No problems," Edward said. He started the engine and with the plastic card he received, swiped the card through the reader at the entrance gate. The barrier lifted and they drove through.

They arrived at a stop sign and a mature couple riding bikes crossed in front of them. The old man's 'junk' was splayed across the seat and the older woman's sagging tits bobbed freely back and forth, up and down. The two septuagenarians were both smiling broadly as if they had not a care in the world.

"Well, THAT was interesting!" Edward said.

Edward and Susan looked at each other and cracked up laughing. The tension had been broken and they moved on to find their hotel.

A few blocks later they parked at their destination, located within the 'Village Naturiste' supposedly meaning...well, clothing was 'optional' - everywhere. Edward and Susan got out of the car to check in. As they passed through the hotel's front doors, they noted with surprise the bright and well-decorated small lobby. It was not unlike any other small hotel they had visited.

Two very friendly ladies greeted them at the reception -- both smartly dressed. As one of the ladies explained the particulars about the hotel, the spa services, the outdoor pool, the location of their room and the rules of the house, Susan glanced around the lobby just as a thirty-something woman walked through the lobby wearing nothing but a pink mesh, totally see-through dress and high heels. With the material being actually a wider mesh design, the woman's nipples poking through were clearly visible. And she was not wearing anything underneath, the woman's shaved pussy also plainly visible.

Nope, this was not your typical hotel.

**************

Edward stumbled across it surfing the web years ago.

He knew he was a very lucky man and Edward woke up every morning thankful for everything he had - a great job, a nice home, and a wonderful loving family. He had a gorgeous wife that he'd been married to for almost 30 years, and his wife, Susan, was absolutely the best thing that had ever happened to him.

After their experiences on the nude beaches in Greece, the concept of a "nudist holiday" intrigued Edward. While he loved the exhilaration of shedding all clothes and enjoying an extraordinary sensation of freedom with the sun all over his body, he particularly loved being witness to his very conservative wife expose her curvaceous body in public.

And he noticed an unexpected bonus: as Susan shed her clothes, she also shed her inhibitions, re-discovering her naughty side by sprinkling in some 'accidental' flashing and teasing. And instead of the 'shy' Susan, he noticed a much more confident woman who came to relish other men's attention to her body.

She became a far more sensuous woman as a result. And after her initial reticence, there was no doubt in his mind that Susan really came to enjoy her nude beach experiences in Greece.

But when they returned to the 'real world,' things reverted to the typical day-to-day profile of a middle-aged couple. Edward tried desperately to get his wife to replicate some of that experience, and she occasionally obliged him, like wearing something daring to a bar or sexy to dinner. But Susan still was reluctant to go 'all in,' deferring to societies expectations for a middle-aged woman.

Susan had grown up in a conservative home and anything outside the traditional marriage was culturally taboo. Further, she always shied away from any conversations about sex. Although she was a very sexual person when she was younger, she became very reserved as the years passed.

So as he gathered more information he found that the population of this town on France's southern Mediterranean coast swells in the summer season as thousands of naturists, nudists, swingers and 'libertines' convene at the resort town of Cap d'Agde. They all coexist in what is also known as the world's capital of nudism. Clothing is optional - everywhere; not just on the beach, but in restaurants and bars, shops and grocery stores, or just hanging out or walking around town.

Edward was amazed that a place like that actually existed. He read where you can get up in the morning, go to the bakery for a coffee and pastry, then shop for groceries or clothes, purchase wine at the wine shop, stop in the bank, get a hair cut, and do it all completely naked! It was a world where you could experience what life would be like if clothes didn't exist.

He joined a Cap d'Agde discussion group that addressed specific questions on subjects ranging from beach etiquette, to what was "acceptable" to wear during the daytime and in the evenings at restaurants and clubs. He learned that at night the women were the main attraction, typically dressing up in the sexiest of outfits.

This was particularly intriguing to Edward. He loved to see his wife dress sexy and he hoped this would provide an opportunity for her to wear outfits to dinner or a club she would otherwise consider appropriate only for the bedroom.

He also learned that 'extreme PDA' was common. During certain times of the day, public sex, although technically illegal, was not considered too outrageous. He wanted to experience that 'scene' with his wife. He wondered how his wife would react to watching others have sex on the beach right in front of her.

Finally, he learned that swingers frequented Cap d'Agde, and often couples had sex with other couples. Edward never had a desire to 'swap' with another couple. But he was curious how his wife would react to couples swapping partners for sex.

He wanted to place his wife in that scene, not only to reawaken that willingness he believed existed deep inside his wife to explore exhibitionism, given the correct circumstances, but also to allow her to explore her sexuality further.

He hoped to experience Cap d'Agde some day; a once-in-a-lifetime experience for sure, but one not everyone was willing to experience, or could tolerate. Although they had been to nude beaches in Greece, a visit to "The Naked City" where one can be naked all the time and where women were encouraged to wear the sexiest of clothes would be considerably different. He knew he could not simply spring the idea on his wife, instead he knew he had to ease his wife into it by highlighting the potential benefits.

But even if Susan would agree to go to a place known as 'The Naked City,' how would she react to the lifestyle? This would be a huge step up from casual beach nudity.

While he felt he was 'ready' to experience The Naked City, his wife needed a bit more convincing. As he set out to broach the subject, he knew the stars would have to align and he had to do it at the right time, the right place, and in the right way.

**************

They were escorted to their room on the ground floor. Edward opened the curtains to the large patio door. The room was in a great location, with a straight shot to, and with an unobstructed view of, the pool. He noticed a few people lounging around or in the pool. Everyone was nude.

He tried to open the door, but found the latch stuck. He jiggled it hard and the lock finally opened. He walked out. The patio had two chairs and a small table. The pool was no more than five meters beyond the edge of the concrete patio.

Edward noticed a woman sitting on a sun lounger talking to a man, who was chest-deep in the pool in front of her. From his view the woman was lined up directly before him as she sat up while chatting with the man. With her feet on either side of the lounger, the man had an unobstructed view to the woman's most intimate and completely exposed lady parts.

Susan joined Edward on the patio wrapping her arms around her husband from behind. As she looked out, Susan paused, startled as she saw several people naked just beyond their hotel door. It was going to take her some time to get used to this.

She also noticed the woman who looked up towards her and smiled. She did nothing to fix her revealing pose or cover herself. She all but invited Edward and Susan to look at her.

Looking directly into the lips of another woman's spread pussy, Susan gulped, taken aback by the woman's brazen display. She was simply not used to a woman acting like that, in public, in broad daylight, for everyone and anyone to see her most intimate of areas.

Edward turned his head and kissed his wife softly. He saw her eyes remained focused out to the pool. He moved behind her to give her a better view.

"Well, here we are! After all the talking and all the anticipation, we are really going to experience The Naked City," Edward said nervously to his wife, breaking his wandering thoughts.

As they planned their holiday detour to Cap d'Agde, Edward hoped that "exposing" his wife to a highly charged sexual atmosphere like Cap d'Agde would allow her to push her conservative boundaries. But even he was temporarily distracted by the boldness of the woman before him.

"Are you excited, or are you still nervous?" he asked after collecting his thoughts.

Susan's attention was still diverted as the man emerged from the pool and walked up next to the woman. She noticed the man's cock seemingly unaffected by the temperature of the pool water. Smiling, the woman reached up and, without hesitation, began stroking the man's semi-rigid cock. Susan blushed, shocked at the boldness and open brazenness of the woman.

And Susan was not naïve. She realized a spark was needed to put some energy into their relationship, and their sex life. But she often found it difficult to match her husband's enthusiasm for her to expand her comfort zone. Still she knew that she needed to push her conservative boundaries to keep things exciting. And that's why she agreed to come here. The question that she struggled with was - how far would she allow herself to go?

"Well...I think I would say...I'm excitedly nervous," Susan said in a tentative voice. "I mean, I know we have talked about this for a while..." she paused, collecting her thoughts.

"...But, I just hope you are not disappointed. I know your expectations are high," Susan continued.

Edward's heart skipped. They had discussed several scenarios in the weeks leading up to this holiday, and he hoped his wife would remain open-minded. Was she changing her mind?

"We will take it slowly, one step at a time..." he whispered, trying to assuage her nervousness.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this!" Susan gasped out loud, cutting off her husband, distracted again when she saw what happened next. The woman pulled the man closer, leaned forward and started to lick and suck the man's cock!

No matter how much she tried to prepare herself in advance for this holiday, she still couldn't believe what was unfolding before her, in public, in the daytime, and in clear view of anyone! It was a live sex show!!

"Well there it is," Edward thought. "Not here five minutes and there is public sex right in front of her. How is she going to react?" He knew his wife. She was reluctant to talk about sex, never admitted her fantasies, and outright refused to watch porn. And there was a live porn show right in front of her!

************

It had taken years of what some would say plotting and scheming to convince his wife to shed some of her inhibitions and accept that, having just turned 50, she was still a sexy and desirable woman. He wanted his wife to experience an environment that would allow her to lose her inhibitions, once again feel good about herself, and feel free to expand her conservative boundaries and experience sexuality without restrictions of a puritanical society.

Edward was really excited for their visit to Cap d'Agde, not because HE wanted to be able to experience the extraordinary of walking naked in town or on the beach, but because he desired to show off his sexy wife. Edward realized early on he was a voyeur. Not in the creepy-old-man-that-peeped-at-women-through-windows type. No, his kink was different. His voyeuristic vice centered around one individual - his wife.

Voyeuring his wife topless or nude in front of others sent a jolt of excitement through his core. And he found watching her tease other men mind-blowingly erotic! Whether deliberately or accidentally, intentionally or unintentionally, consciously or subconsciously, he loved when his wife teased and flirted and flaunted her charms as a confident, sexy woman.

And instead of jealousy, Edward felt arousal when she garnered the attention of men. He couldn't explain it; it's just the way it was. The fact was, seeing how other men responded to, and even lusted after, his wife turned him on more than he ever expected.

After almost 30 years of marriage, kids, and the monotony of every day life, those moments provided that added 'spice' that was exactly what their relationship needed to keep things hot.

*************

Edward and Susan both watched silently but intently, shocked yet captivated by the illicit behavior by the couple at the pool. Neither could believe what was happening before them.

And shockingly, as they both stood there taking in the action, Susan could feel her husband's cock growing and pushing against her butt. She felt annoyed with her husband that such a lewd and offensive display was exciting him.

Yet she couldn't really blame him. Surprisingly, the sight before her was causing her own temperature to rise. Although outrageous and surreal, Susan found the scandalous scene intensely steamy. And in a weird turn of thinking, she was also envious of the woman's confidence.

Meanwhile, as they began this holiday at Cap d'Agde, Edward looked out to people enjoying the pool naked and looked forward to seeing his wife similarly enjoying the beach or pool naked in the sunshine. And he felt intense relief, encouraged that his wife did not turn around in disgust and immediately demand to leave.

"Kinda sexy to watch, isn't it?" Edward whispered looking at his wife to gauge her reaction.

"I don't know," Susan responded cautiously. "This place may not be for me. I mean..."

"Well...to be honest, it is kind of sexy for me to think about you doing something like that," Edward said, cutting her off.

"Edward! Be serious!" Susan said sternly. "I could never do something like THAT! I mean, you wouldn't ever want me to do something like that, would you? That is so outrageous and we are married and...we're not young...we are not in college anymore!"

"Never is a long time. Not even if it was okay with me?" Edward quipped.

"Is this just another one of your sordid fantasies?" she turned firmly asserting her stance in advance.

"Well...you know, as we talked... we are here to let go...explore some of our fantasies," Edward nervously muttered, keeping his attention on the couple.

"What do you mean explore fantasies?" Susan stuttered, temporarily distracted as she watched the man pull the woman's head to him, repeatedly fucking her mouth. "I agreed to come here expecting that everyone will be nude on the beach, and I'm willing to join in and sunbathe nude. But I hope you don't think we are going to become swingers," she warned.

"Well..."

"What are your expectations?" She asked cutting off her husband. "What is it...you want to..." once again distracted, Susan stopped being able to form words. The guy had changed positions slightly, leaned over, and had shoved two fingers into the woman's pussy. Susan now had become completely mesmerized watching the couple. The man continued finger fucking her from behind while the woman did not miss a beat, continuing her licking and sucking on the man's cock.

"I want to show you off. You are such a beautiful and sexy woman. I want other people to see it too!" Edward countered. "But I just want us to lock away our inhibitions for the next two days. I want us to explore and experiment..."

Another man walked over. The woman smiled which caused the cock she was sucking to pop out of her mouth. It appeared the woman knew the second man as well. The man took a step closer and put his hands to the woman's breasts, cupping them in his hands. Soon the woman was stroking both men at once, before pulling both cocks to her mouth and sucking both off at once!

Silence dominated as Edward and Susan watched the incredible live action salacious scene in front of them. Another couple in the pool swam closer for a better look, and watched silently. It was as if everyone was watching a scripted porn movie. But it wasn't. It was spontaneous sex...in public!

"I mean, just because you're my wife doesn't mean you can't be appreciated by other guys!"

Susan felt goose bumps flash all over her body. Perhaps it was Edward's soft breath in her ear or the feeling of her husband's cock growing against her ass. Or, perhaps it was the realization that hit her that, what she was witnessing in front of her, was in part, what they came to experience in Cap d'Agde. They were here to add a little spice and to continue to build intimacy and more open communication in their nearly 30 year marriage.

And while her husband's admissions left a verbal image of her feeling sexy and desirable, would she let go of her typically conservative thinking for just a couple days of depravity???