From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard "Bon jour, Madam." When she looked down she saw a man smiling trying to get her attention while touching his penis. She quickly averted her eyes and shuddered in disgust by the vile and repulsive act.

Susan kept walking, still acutely aware of others inspecting her body or wanting her attention. Her stomach was doing back flips. She felt panicked and scared to death.

Edward felt her tensing. He stopped and pulled her to him. "Sweetheart, you look fantastic! Just let them admire you!"

She looked around and realized that her husband was right. The men did not have the look of ridicule, but the look of admiration and appreciation of her body.

And, in an ironic twist, she suddenly felt a powerful and unexpected wave of warmth coursing within her -- and she could feel a dampness begin to spread between her legs. What was this? The suddenly unexpected and unanticipated arousal from deep within her was confusing. Was it caused by fear, or by excitement? Could it be possible she was actually getting excited being naked and so close to complete strangers?

Now several meters from the safety of The Blue Sheet, each time they passed someone, Susan stopped herself from instinctively covering up. And each time she succeeded, she became more and more aroused. She could feel her chest beginning to compress into her throat from the inevitability of walking naked in front of dozens of people. She started breathing heavier, this time not from anxiety, but the excitement building within from exposing her body.

The beach was packed, and it was difficult to navigate between the towels and blankets of couples and groups lying so close to each other. On any other beach it would have been uncomfortable having others so close, but here it was the norm -- perhaps part of the game.

As they made their way around the blankets and the people, she heard multiple different languages -- French, English, Spanish, Russian, German and more. And she saw adornments on bodies they had never seen before.

Guys with cock rings seemed to be prevalent - both metal and leather rings. Some of the cock rings simply ringing the base of the penis, while others added a second ring to harness the testicles. Some were simple; some were more elaborately adorned.

They saw one guy with a full cock cage, obviously some sort of male chastity device, walking obediently behind a tall, heavily tattooed woman.

And everyone greeted her with a friendly nod or smile. Then she remembered back to her experience in Greece -- naked people are friendly!

Then she felt it - the sudden, intense feeling she experienced in Greece when she left all inhibitions behind and exposed herself completely to the warm sun, gentle ocean breezes - and other men. It was a feeling of pure freedom and exhilaration of being naked, and...being ogled. And she realized, amazingly...she loved it!

Her new mindset actually helped her overcome her anxiety, and being released from the burden of conformity allowed her to relax and enjoy the spoils of a confident woman freely showing off a body she worked so hard to maintain.

But there was still one aspect of this beach that troubled her. Susan could not help but notice the extent of the open sexual activity -- it was everywhere! The beaches of Greece could not compare with this. And no one even tried to be discreet. In fact, it seemed the opposite was the intent. The scene around her made her exhibitionist adventures in Greece seem quite inhibited by comparison.

And to be watched was, in fact, the intention. People had no issues showing off to anyone who walked past and certainly no one seemed to care, and actually encouraged, you to stare at them. Many, both men and women, were just lying there on the beach displaying their bodies confidently, many with their legs spread apart and with no attempt at modesty or prudery.

*************

Susan was flattered that her husband liked to show her off. It made her feel good and boosted her confidence. Without committing, and with surprising curiosity taking over, she agreed to give his suggestion some consideration.

In the days following, she did her own research and discovered that Cap d'Agde was nicknamed the "The Naked City." She learned it was not only a naturist destination, but also a big destination for swingers. Some of what she read about things that happen here was, in a word, inconceivable.

When Edward first told her about this place, and suggested this detour, she naturally had reservations. Walking on a beach topless in the Caribbean was one thing, but walking along a city street, shopping, or going to a restaurant without wearing a stitch of clothing was something far too extreme. And she was annoyed by his desire to have men ogling her.

While she would agree with Edward that they needed to continue to work to keep their relationship hot, she had no interest in public sex or the swinging lifestyle, and therefore, she remained reluctant to go to a place like Cap d'Agde. Simply, it was well beyond her comfort level.

Edward's suggestion left her confused and frustrated. She decided to broach the subject.

"Edward, we need to talk. I just feel that you keep pushing for more. Isn't it enough that I took my top off in Punta Cana? Isn't it enough that I got naked for you on a public beach in Greece? I just don't understand why you would want to go to a place like that. We are not nudists and certainly not swingers!" Susan said curtly.

Edward reinforced several times that he did not want to 'swing' or want her to do anything outrageous or outside of her comfort zone. The turn-on to him would be to simply see her naked as much as possible. And, he admitted he wanted to watch the reactions of the men.

Edward knew how to play his wife's psyche perfectly. While trying to expose his wife to this new lifestyle, he did not push her. Instead, he allowed her to consider things on her own pace. He had planted the seed to take their 'sexploration' further, and then waited for it to take root. Then, he waited patiently, tending to the plant continuously, just like a good farmer does, for things to ripen so that some day he might enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Throughout the following days, the scenario played within her mind. After her experience in Greece, Susan proved to herself she could move beyond her own body insecurity issues and be comfortable being nude on a public beach. But to say that she was curious would be an exaggeration. The more appropriate term was reluctance.

Yet somehow, like Eve she couldn't or wouldn't walk away from that all too alluring forbidden fruit.

But could she actually walk around the sidewalks of a town naked? Would she really have the courage and confidence to go shopping or go to the bakery without wearing a stitch of clothing?

Would a holiday in Cap d'Agde prove too extreme for her?

**************

"Sweetheart, do you see everyone checking you out? I gotta say again, I am so proud to be walking next to my sexy wife!"

Her husband's kind words once again brought comfort and encouragement. Susan now realized he was right all along. She simply needed constant jolts of confidence to stop body shaming herself; and the friendliness of everyone helped her overcome her fears.

And she did spend a lot of time maintaining her figure and had nothing to be ashamed of--she should be proud of her body, so why not show it off? It was once again time to shed her puritanical thinking and...enjoy life. She decided to have a little fun with it.

"So you like your wife exposed like this, letting all these strangers see me naked?" she taunted, and tipped her glasses to emphasize her gaze to her husband.

"Absolutely! You look incredibly beautiful and very sexy, and yes, it is quite the on!" he told her.

"Stop staring! Your excitement is starting to show!" she teased.

Edward smiled and nodded glancing down noticing his growing cock.

Like flipping a light switch, anxiety was replaced completely by an ever-increasing thrill within her body. Her pulse sped up at the long hard looks from every man she passed. She was reluctantly coming to grips with the hard truth that she enjoyed her exposure before all these men. And maybe, she was actually ready to explore more!

Deciding to ignore her exposure, or perhaps now enjoying it a little, Susan walked a little more upright, with her shoulders back, while pushing her tits out. She couldn't understand why, but all of a sudden her changed mindset relished the thought of being seen by dozens of eyes. What once seemed a little daunting was turning to enjoyment. Instead of shame, she felt a small, unbridled thrill of excitement heretofore suppressed within her.

Yet it was hard for her to accept...she was enjoying the attention. Was it possible that years of conservative conformism left her craving an outlet for sexual expression and more interaction with the opposite sex? She certainly could not admit any of this to her husband!

But Edward was not oblivious - he saw the change in his wife's demeanor. He was thrilled to see her letting go of the reserved, traditional housewife and watching a new, confident, and sexy woman emerge. This made the trip worth it on its own. And maybe, just maybe, this trip would provide the needed jolt of confidence to not only stop body shaming herself, but to free her conservative shell and explore her own desires and fantasies.

Just then, the Italian couple brushed into them, bustling past towards a group of people gathering just ahead breaking Susan out of her self-confession and Edward out of his deliberations.

Walking up to the crowd, Susan and Edward stopped cold. They could not believe what they were seeing right in front of them. As they stood next to the Italian couple, there, in front of a growing crowd on this public beach, was a woman on a blanket on all fours with a guy on his knees pounding her from behind.

Susan was stunned as she watched the guy's cock move almost all the way out and then slam it back into the woman. They were right there, so close, just a meter or two away; and Susan could hear the slosh, slosh sounds of a woman getting fucked. The woman moaned deeply while her tits swung wildly with each forceful thrust.

Susan looked up at her husband, who was focused on the scene in front of them, then looked around. There were several couples watching the action. Some of the women were stroking their man, some men were playing with tits or fingering their women, and single men were quietly stroking their cocks.

The man stood upright pushing the woman's shoulders down and began pile-driving the woman from above, contorting the woman's body. His downward thrusts became even more forceful and the woman grunted in unison to each thrust.

Without warning, the man he let out a big grunt, obviously emptying his balls into the woman's worn and inflamed pussy. The man collapsed on the woman and the couple kissed after their feverish sexual encounter. Remarkably, the crowd applauded and slowly dispersed. The show was over.

The atmosphere was so surreal. Susan simply was not prepared for anything even remotely like this - sex in public, in broad daylight, and so out in the open.

Perhaps as a consequence of the heated action, sounds of sex soon echoed from another area about ten meters away. The sexual tension was building on the entire beach.

The Italian woman directed her husband to follow the 'action' and they quickly hustled off to watch the next pubic sex act. Susan and Edward chuckled and jokingly dubbed the Italian couple 'The Chasers.'

Similarly, Susan noticed that another group of single men following the action. She saw them gather next to The Chasers, then after watching a few minutes they moved to another section of the beach, hoping to spur on a couple to have sex. At each stop, 'The Wolfpack' stroked their cocks next to, and so uncomfortably close to, the participants. She thought it both creepy and disgusting.

To be sure, her mind was a whirlwind of chaos; attempting to process walking within a sea of naked people while so naked and on display herself, watching public sex acts, seeing so many strange and intimidating body adornments or enhancements, and dealing with her husband's willingness to flaunt her body and desire to fulfill his own perverted fantasies.

Susan should have been offended at the carnal displays she witnessed or at least turn away. But she didn't.

She should have been ashamed at how she was reacting, even angry. But strangely, she wasn't.

She should have left this place immediately, but she couldn't.

And strangely, so couldn't explain...why. She felt confused, with so many...unanswered questions...about herself.

To be continued...