From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 07

Story Info
A Faithful Wife’s Wall of Resistance Crumbles.
14.8k words
4.48
14k
15

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Fantasy to Reality in The Naked City - Part 7

A Faithful Wife's Wall of Resistance Crumbles

NOTICE: Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a mature couple attempting to preserve the passion in their marriage. This 11-part series records our 3-day holiday at Cap d'Agde, France (a.k.a. The Naked City) as this couple continues its 'sexploration' of new erotic adventures to see where the journey takes them. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details.

(Chronologically, the following took place approximately one year after 'Greece,' a little more than two years after 'Punta Cana,' and about three years after 'Reawakening')

WARNING: This story is long as it tries to capture the conflicting emotions of a mature wife shedding her inhibitions; a husband both enamored, as well as struggling, with his emotions and expectations; and both dealing with real-life consequences. If you are looking for a quick fuck-and-suck story, this is not for you. But if you enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment.

*********************

Day 2

Edward glanced back at Susan. He noticed his wife's ass moving side to side. Was she grinding on the sheet? He reached over to stroke her legs. He felt Susan twitch, obviously startled by his touch.

Susan turned towards him and smiled sheepishly. Her face was flushed, either embarrassed by the sex they were witnessing, or incredibly turned on from it. He guessed the latter and moved his hand upwards. Surprisingly, Susan parted her legs freely inviting him to move further.

Edward was shocked yet grateful for his wife's receptivity to the surroundings. He sat up and leaned back. He could see the dampness of her arousal between her pretty pink lips, soaked from her own juices. Those lips seemed puffier than usual as she opened her legs to him.

His fingers moved further north, parted her ass cheeks, and found the soft, smooth and hairless flesh of her vulva. He lightly stroked his wife's newly shaved pussy, while his mind immediately started playing games with his psyche. Although he had certainly considered it, and even fantasized about it, he never thought it could happen before this holiday in Cap d'Agde. But there was no doubt he was watching his wife react positively while watching yet another woman experiencing uncontrolled ecstasy as she took a huge cock, a cock that was not her husband's.

And strangely once again, wild visions of his wife changing places with that woman zipped through his mind. Could he actually bear witness to another man taking inordinate liberties with his beloved, watching his cock enter her, hearing her moans of ecstasy, seeing the expressions on her face?

And more importantly, was he prepared to deal with the possessiveness/jealousy issues he would have to work through?

Susan moaned softly as her husband's fingers caressed her pudenda. She could not take her eyes from, and remained fascinated and hypnotized by, the openness of the sex in front of her. The warm touch of her husband elevated the stirrings within her, providing both welcoming relief from the arousal that had been building, as well as a desire for more.

She shifted her attention to the other couple. The German man was obviously trying his best with his much smaller cock, but the woman was much less engaged and kept looking towards her husband fucking the German woman. Susan surmised the woman was going through the motions and perhaps even felt 'cheated' while her husband literally was making the German man's wife scream obscenities of delight while he railed mercilessly against her pussy.

Switching her attention back again, the Italian's body was now bouncing upon his petite lover. The beach was filled with the sounds of sex, the slapping of their bodies against each other, and with such closeness, Susan could hear the squishing of the man's cock driving into the woman's cunt.

And when Sweater woman's screams went from high-pitched wailing to deep guttural moans, there was no doubt her orgasm was approaching. Spurred on by the woman's sounds, the Italian thrust harder, seemingly trying to bury the German woman into the sand.

Meanwhile, the other couple had finished without hubbub. The participants simply laid there, watching their mates fuck wildly. With the couple grunting in unison, even Edward stopped playing to watch the impending climax.

And no one was disappointed. With one huge grunt, the Italian slammed into her one more time and held onto the German's thighs, impaling himself fully within the woman. They both began shaking in simultaneous orgasm, their combined screams and groans echoing through the silent and admiring crowd gathered around them.

Then it was over. The 'show' lasted an impressive ten to twelve minutes and the appreciative crowd gave the participants a generous applause. And curiously, both couples embraced, and the men shook hands as if congratulating each other.

As the crowd dispersed, Edward and Susan watched with fascination as the four participants made their way to the sea. In about knee-deep water, they amusingly splashed water up to their genitals while laughing and smiling, hugging and chatting. They acted so nonchalant; it was as if nothing unusual had just taken place.

Susan's mind was clouded, but her body was a full spectrum of sensations, ranging from feeling flushed and tingly all over, breathing heavy from excitement and nervousness as her mind processed the overload of the sights and sounds of her surroundings.

How could those two couples be so unruffled having sex in front of so many people?

How could they be so clearly tolerant and open-minded about swapping partners?

And what prompted it?

So many questions aside, one thing was becoming clearer. The fuck-show she just witnessed served only to heighten Susan's desire to further explore her own sexuality.

Her thoughts drifted to the day before. While she loved her husband dearly and normally wouldn't think of straying from her marriage vows, it was beyond flattering those guys found her attractive and exhibited an obvious desire for her. She was especially flattered because they were much younger. Without a doubt, it did wonders for her ego.

It was becoming clearer what her husband really intended when he suggested this holiday in Cap d'Agde - to be in an environment that would allow her to feel good about herself, expand her conservative boundaries, and experience sexuality without restrictions of a puritanical society.

So, what was expected now - for her to calmly continue to watch wildly carnal displays such as this, and continue to turn down offers from really hot guys, without acting upon the incredible urges she was feeling? Why not simply unleash her own sexuality, and experience the same pleasures of these libertine women, with no thoughts of trying to psychoanalyze her feelings?

After all, let's not forget her husband's admission. That was his proclaimed ultimate fantasy, right?

So, amazingly, Susan did not immediately dismiss the once unthinkable. Instead, she wanted to feel, and perhaps needed, that same confidence that those women had, to completely be free and comfortable to engage her inner most vixen.

She took another deep breath. She already had offers from two really hot guys. Why not just allow this to morph into whatever, to please and be pleased in that same naughty, sexual way, and without regrets? Why was she suppressing her true feelings - and what was holding her back from becoming one of them?

Was she just feeling guilt for what she had already done?

Or was it her fear of the unknown?

Or maybe she was feeling shame because deep down she thoroughly enjoyed it all, and looked forward to it continuing?

There was no doubt - she was horny, her libido ratcheted up ten notches and she again was desperate for relief. She took a deep breath, realizing that she was rapidly approaching the "point of no return," if she hadn't already, and that frightened her a little.

Would she succumb to the ultimate temptation - to follow the urges taking over her body and mind and become a true Hotwife? Was she ready to explore desires heretofore reserved solely for fantasies?

***************

"I need to cool off. Join me?" Susan exclaimed interrupting her own internal debate and grabbing Edward's hand as if 'no' was not an option.

They passed the Italians and Germans still chatting and laughing. Once in waste deep water, Susan reached down pulling Edward to her by his cock. She kissed him passionately while stroking her husband. As the water lapped against their bodies, Susan pumped Edward's cock a few more times and then guided it to the opening of her pussy.

Edward smiled at this wife, "Somebody got a little horny watching that show?"

"Well...what do you think? Can we do it here?" Susan asked with mischievous twinkle in her eye as she rubbed the tip of his cock between her folds.

Edward smiled, caught off-guard by his wife's forwardness. But the water was chilly, and his member simply was not responding.

"Urggghhh...the water is bit cold. Maybe on the beach?" He asked embarrassed, and hopeful.

"I know what you want to do! You want to do me on the beach, don't you?" Susan toyed with her husband as she continued to try to get his cock hard enough to fuck. "In front of all those people no less!"

Edward's heartbeat rose, but unfortunately, his cock did not.

She let out a frustrated gasp as her husband's hand suddenly reached forward, his finger finding and pressing against her clit. The act sent an electric shock running through Susan's body before she pushed herself away.

"Not happening!" she said frustratingly as she floated on her back away from Edward. She was horny, but she was not ready to become the ultimate exhibitionist - having sex on this beach...in public.

Edward watched his wife swim away. He looked down and silently cursed at his non-responding phallus.

Susan continued to float on her back. Then, with a strong kick and sly smile yelled back to her husband, "...at least not yet!"

Edward watched Susan float effortlessly, her tits jutting distinctly out of the water. She always loved to float, claiming it relaxed her.

He stayed in the water hoping a refreshing but frustrating dip in the sea would clear his mind. But his mind remained cluttered with arousing images of his wife's earlier exposure - at the hotel window, strolling through the town, and now on the beach, and the fuck-show he just watched did nothing to quell his horniness.

But he believed they needed some space. He needed some time, alone, and he thought she did as well.

Edward shook his head, daydreaming. He looked around and spotted Susan. Whether by coincidence or on purpose, her path took her directly towards a group of men. One of the men obviously said something to get her attention and before long, she stood up and the group formed a circle around his wife.

The scene proved surprisingly provocative - his naked wife chatting with five naked men. Susan looked delighted by, and very comfortable with, being the only woman of the naked group. And in waist deep water, Susan's tits were on full display and no doubt the focus of ten male eyeballs while the men's 'junk' floated on the water's surface.

When she noticed Edward was gazing at her, she looked over her sunglasses at him and looked into his eyes, suggestively. She obviously enjoyed the attention and knew exactly what she was doing. Susan didn't rush away, and instead appeared to relish the attention, just standing there and chatting in all her naked glory. Edward noticed the men could not keep their eyes off her. They chatted and laughed a few minutes before his wife hugged each of them, her tits pressing into each male chest, before 'escaping' the circle and swimming towards him.

When she arrived, she stood, kissed Edward on the cheek, and whispered in his ear, "That was fun!" Then she waded towards the shore. Was she elevating her play level of The Game?

Edward watched his wife's naked body come into full view as she exited the sea. He imagined what she looked like from the front with water cascading down her chest and dripping off her nipples. And he could not help but notice the admiring stares of other men as a naked woman exited the sea and made her way across the sand to The Blue Sheet.

Susan knelt and began to rummage through her beach bag. Now on all fours, this nonchalant move resulted in a treat for those admirers around her, giving everyone a view of not only her breasts hanging freely beneath her, but of her ass and pussy. As she continued searching, her ass gyrated, and her tits swayed in unison with her movement.

And she certainly did have the attention of those around her! Edward swallowed hard. She was purposefully giving everyone an enticing view as she bent over on her knees continuing to rummage through her bag! And it was yet another thrilling and erotic moment on this journey! He thought he was going to explode, smiling with candualistic pride seeing other men lust after his wife. Despite his earlier conflicting feelings of anger, insecurity, inadequacy, and jealousy, the fact that his wife not only felt comfortable with, but also embraced, her exhibitionist side thrilled him. And seeing other men desire his wife inflamed his arousal even more.

And once again, Edward's mind drifted to those forbidden thoughts that seemed to be coming quite often now. He felt his cock reacting, growing unexpectedly in the chilly water. He looked down and cursed under his breath. "Where were you when she was here, ready to fuck?" he snickered.

He believed he knew what HE wanted to happen, but he also knew he couldn't push her. He knew there was a fine line they were straddling, and whatever was going to happen, would have to happen at her pace.

He remained in waist deep water not wanting to emerge from the sea with a rock-hard cock.

And then something caught his attention.

There, coming down the path from the dunes, was that...could that...be HIM? Of course, it was! His long, fat cock prominent and unmistakable, swinging side-to-side as he strode brashly. Nobody on the beach could compare.

He was walking arm-in-arm with a young white woman, and both were laughing and smiling. The mystery lady had long blonde hair and a near-perfect body. A pair of large, surgically enhanced tits barely moved with each stride, and she wore nothing but a gold chain around her waist.

They stopped, and Edward saw them hug. The young lady was no doubt smitten with the large black man. Edward wondered...did they just fuck in the dunes?

As the young lady turned to walk away, Derrick slapped her on the ass, hard. The young lady turned and giggled and waved as she walked away. The woman had that bounce in her step - that 'just fucked' look. And Derrick turned and walked with that cocksure grin. There was no doubt in Edward's mind - she was his latest conquest.

Suddenly, feelings of anger and jealousy mixed in his mind. Just last night, that man had danced, made out with, and groped his wife. He certainly was into her. And he knew his wife was infatuated with him, ready to give her married body to him. Now, it was as if that man was cheating on her!

Then, strangely, feelings of satisfaction and pride flashed through Edward's mind. He found himself smiling slyly, wanting to brag that his wife was able to compete for this man's attention with a much younger, perfect-bodied woman.

He looked to The Blue Sheet. Fortunately, Susan was laying on her back, her eyes closed. She didn't notice! Good! He knew she would no doubt be hurt and certainly extremely jealous seeing her new plaything with another woman.

Wait!!!

How incredibly stupid was it having such an internal debate - about feeling sorry for his wife not being able to fuck another man? What kind of man...what kind of husband had he become?

And further, because such a scenario went from improbable fantasy to imminent reality in the span of twenty-four hours, how did this dynamic change so fast?

What's happening?

The new reality hit Edward as if he ran into a brick wall. He felt faint, confused and dazed deliberating the immediate future of their relationship.

He knew the tonic for this - he had to get it all out in the open. He needed to express his feelings.

He needed to understand where Susan's mindset was with everything that had happened. What she truly desired.

He knew he had to have that conversation that could alter their lives and change their relationship forever.

**************

"So...now that we both had some time to cool off," Edward said nervously after settling down on The Blue Sheet. Trying to look directly in his wife's eyes. "I need to ask you about last night..." There it was - just ripping the band aid off.

"Oh...shit!" Susan blushed and buried her face in her hands.

"What do you mean?"

"I...I'm sorry...I knew this was going to come up," Susan said, now the one embarrassed. "You know that I never, ever, wanted to hurt you, don't you?"

"What? No! Don't apologize!" Edward assertively cut her off. He wasn't prepared and didn't expect an apology right out of the gate. "I just...," he continued. "Look, you seemed to enjoy yourself, and I...I certainly enjoyed watching you. I actually thought it was hot as hell!"

He could see Susan's brain short-circuit as she tried to figure out what was happening, what to say, and how to say it. For a long moment, she stared into nothingness.

"You know the irony?" Edward interrupted her thoughts "We never had a true discussion about it. For all our years together, I suspect you never told me about your desires for the same reasons that I had hesitated to tell you about mine. Perhaps we were both afraid to reveal our real selves to each other. But it shouldn't be that way, should it? I mean, isn't it sad that we cannot be honest with each other?"

Susan's breathing became more erratic, her attractive breasts rising and falling with each breath. She bit her lip, contemplating Edward's words.

"Everything changes as of today, right now!" Edward commanded. "No more secrets, no more holding back. We're going to discuss this like the life partners we are. We're in this together. So now, we're going to listen to each other and confess our true feelings without judgement. Agreed?"

"I'm...just...so embarrassed! I let it get more sexual than I should have. I think I drank too much and got caught up in the moment...I feel like such a slut!"

"No! Don't be embarrassed!" Edward said softly, pulling his wife's hands from her face and looking deeply into her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her softly. "I know you may be struggling feeling guilty about things that you once considered forbidden. But we came here to have fun and explore in order to enhance our relationship. So let me go first, sweetheart...it really turned me on watching you flash, tease, and flirt with another man. I absolutely loved it!"

Susan smiled. She could feel the sincerity in Edward's words; although still unable to comprehend how her husband could be so forgiving after watching her indiscretion.

"Besides, it was totally harmless, and...well...it looked like you had fun with it as much as I..." he added, his voice tailing off before finishing. While Edward gamely tried to hide his own trepidation, Susan didn't say anything and stared straight to the sea.