From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was beyond comprehension imaging his wife in that position. Strangely, as he suddenly had a vision of his wife trying to fuck that big black cock, feelings of inadequacy, of shame, of embarrassment were mysteriously once again followed by uncontrollable arousal. What was going on? How could something so forbidden, so demented, be at the same time on another plane of eroticism?

Although that vision was a direct hit to his ego, he needed to find out more about his wife's hidden erotic desires.

"Curious...about what, exactly?"

"Never mind! I don't want to talk about it anymore!" Susan exhorted, putting an end to any further discussion.

"Don't want to talk? WTF?" Edward thought as he considered his wife's sudden and unexpected termination of this discussion. "Where do we go from here?" he asked himself.

The reality was...this was not over. Susan just needed time to think.

***********

Almost an hour passed, and Edward remained mostly silent. Susan's heart grew tight - she could tell something was wrong. She knew her husband. Edward's body language and demeanor were far less than giddy.

"It looks like something is wrong. Are you upset with me?"

"No, of course not. Why would I be?" Edward snapped.

Susan was getting pissed. All of this didn't just 'happen.' It evolved because Edward pushed her to dabble in this lifestyle. He pushed her to wear provocative clothing. He pushed her to flaunt her body, taking her to topless and nude beaches. He pushed her to tease and flirt with men. And he was forthright in his desire to take things further. It was really pissing her off.

"It was about last night? You are upset with me because of the way I acted, right?"

Edward paused to choose his words carefully. He knew this was a pivotal moment and did not want to flush years of 'progress' in their journey of sexploration down the proverbial toilet. He wanted to convey calm and strength while remaining as supportive as he could.

Although Edward was thrilled with the newfound confidence of his sexy wife, he felt they needed to set boundaries - mainly what he was willing to accept, and he did need affirmation that his wife was going to be open and honest with him, and tell him everything.

"So...first...I think we should talk about boundaries, limitations, and expectations."

Susan swallowed hard. "Boundaries? You told me it was up to ME. You told me you would accept anything as long as I felt comfortable! And I just poured my heart out to you! NOW you want to talk boundaries...and limitations?"

She was pissed alright. And she let it be known.

There was a silence between them, the only sounds that of the waves lapping at the shore, and the occasional moan from a 'busy' couple.

But as Susan caught her breath, she realized that Edward was right. After so many years together, they had developed a sexual identity, so to speak. And it was as vanilla and uninspired as any couple married for such a long time.

But over the past couple of days, they had a sort of 'sexual revolution.' What they were considering now was so far from the 'norm' and she knew they needed to consider all potential scenarios to avoid all potential pitfalls.

Suddenly, Susan felt more guilt flooding through her about having those sordid dreams and fantasies involving Derrick, the Frenchman, and others and not revealing them. She started to feel like she 'cheated' on her husband. Although it no doubt made her feel awesome and got her incredibly horny...and certainly spiced up their lovemaking, she wondered if getting physical pleasure from 'no string's fun' with another man, whether it was just flirting or going the whole way, was really a good idea for her long-term mental health, or the viability of her marriage and her relationship with her husband.

Meanwhile, Edward looked to the sea, silently contemplating.

"Okay, I have to admit, it went much further than I thought it would go," Susan said, breaking the silence and trying to be honest with, and assuage, her husband. "And seeing and hearing you now, I don't blame you if you are upset with me. I am so sorry, and I apologize...but it is confusing...to me as well."

Susan's apology and sincerity calmed Edward's distress enough to allow him to think more clearly. And the fact was, his wife did not lie to him or did not go behind his back. So, in a word, he felt relief. Relieved at his wife's honesty.

"So...I hope you're not angry."

"No, no, NO! Of course not! Of course, I'm not angry," Edward chirped defensively.

Susan could see something was still distracting Edward.

"I...I just needed time to process all of this," he continued. "I did ask you to be more open and...well...I will admit...it was...kinda pleasing to me as well. I really enjoyed watching you. And knowing that you enjoyed it as well...umm, in that sense, everyone was a winner. So, nothing for me to be angry about, honey. I really do want you to continue to explore your sexuality, experience new things sexually, and see where it takes us - that is...if you want to, of course."

"Well, yes...I mean...I will admit...I did enjoy it and...I was seduced and...am still very tempted to take it further!" Susan snapped.

Edward's heart skipped. His wife's words confirmed...her mindset was leaning towards the once unimaginable. It could really happen!

Immediately, Susan wanted to take back those words. Feelings of guilt and shame battled within her along with feelings of exhilaration and excitement. She was totally confused - apprehensive about this new dynamic and the euphoric feeling she experienced on this very beach and in the Club, but at the same time sensitive to her husband's feelings, especially about her flirtations with Derrick.

"I thought at the time that it turned you on to see me act like that!" Susan explained.

Susan looked down and noticed her husband growing.

"Wait! Is this exciting you...again? You really do enjoy talking about this, don't you?"

Edward looked at his wife anxiously. But the fact was, this discussion was affecting him. Subconsciously, he was becoming incredibly aroused. But consciously he was still incredibly panicked as well.

Susan reached into her bag and pulled out her phone. "Here, take this and respond to Derrick."

"What? Seriously?"

"You bet. Let's get this over with. Whatever you say will be fine. Whatever you want me to do, I will do," Susan flashed a sexy smirk handing her cell phone to her husband.

Susan knew that Edward loved her with all his heart. She felt the same way. No one else could replace the feelings of comfort and protection he gave her over the years. But was love without true sexual satisfaction enough?

At first, she dismissed it out of hand as a totally crazy idea. However, she couldn't deny that every time she thought of it, she could feel excitement begin to course through her. Perhaps deep down, it was her fantasy as well?

But she certainly did not want to do anything to ruin the really good thing they have for just one night of pleasure. So, although she may be willing, she needed her husband to get the answer he needed. She decided to put the future of their relationship into the hands of her husband.

Susan trusted him to make this decision, even to the point that she would have accepted him setting up a date with a stranger, and with the explicit understanding she would fuck him, to take fantasy to reality.

"What are you saying? Are you telling me that you want me to set up a meet for you to have sex with Derrick?"

"I'm not telling you anything except that I love you and I'm okay with anything you decide," she pleaded. "I agree with you. If we were going to turn your fantasy into reality, it should be done upfront, with open eyes, and mutual consent. We both know that all this excites and turns you on. And yes; now I can admit it does me as well! I would certainly be okay with meeting up with Derrick again. But you need to be okay with it as well. You need to tell me you want this. I need you to say you want me to sleep with that black man with a huge cock!"

Edward stared through his wife as he digested those words. Feelings of embarrassment, belittlement, and confusion battled with feelings of electrifying excitement as he contemplated the future of their relationship. As strange as it may seem to some, the thought that she might enjoy a different lover and wrap her legs around him as he thrust into her remained a supremely erotic image.

"So do whatever you want to do."

Edward took his wife's phone. He stared at it and took a deep breath. This was a cataclysmic shift in their relationship. His wife had acceded the decision-making to him.

He still wasn't exactly sure how he felt about it. Part of him was naturally apprehensive because of the obvious. But another part of him, that seemed to be winning at that moment, was intensely turned on by the thought of his wife becoming a Hotwife.

Like a game of poker, his wife called and pushed all chips into the center. He was at the point of no return. What should he do? What should he say? He started texting.

E: Hey. This is Edward, Susan's husband.

Susan could feel a knot of anxiety in the pit of her stomach. Sure, Edward was the one that pushed her into this. And if she were to be brutally honest, she wanted this perhaps more than she was willing to admit. But she wanted her husband to persuade, and even coerce her into teasing, flirting, and agreeing to play with Derrick. She didn't want to deal with consequences, especially the guilt, and she certainly didn't want anything bringing trouble to their relationship.

Meanwhile, Edward stared at the phone, waiting for a response. Finally, for what seemed like an eternity, his wife's phone dinged.

D: Susan? Have we met?

Edward grimaced. After spending hours debating if he would allow his wife to play with this man, this shithead did not even remember his wife's name?

E: You were dancing with her at the Club last night.

D: Ahh, yes. I cannot forget that fine woman. But bro, she told me her name was Ann.

"You told him your name was Ann?" Edward asked his wife quizzically.

"Ahhh...Sorry!" Susan blushed. "He caught me off guard and I didn't know what to say...if I should use my real name. Tell him I'm so sorry!"

E: She's right here...and she apologizes for that..." Edward paused as he contemplated what to text next. Within seconds, the phone pinged.

D: LOL. I knew she was not giving me her real name. BTW...Your wife is hot! Bro, she is very sexy woman. And she REALLY had me going last night!

Edward stared at the screen, unable to immediate move. His initial trepidation was quickly taken over by a sense of real excitement by this man complementing his wife's sexuality.

"Edward??? What did he say?"

"He says you're a hottie!"

Susan blushed a deeper shade of crimson and took another big sip of wine. She moved closer and tried to look to see what had been typed.

Edward noticed her breathing was quite heavy and saw how alive and excited she was that he was addressing this with Derrick. He could tell she was getting turned on again, and actually saw her lick her lips a little. He always suspected his wife, like many white women were curious and had fantasies of fucking a black man, and her arousal growing in front of him only confirmed that suspicion.

E: Thanks. I agree, she is hot! I'm a lucky guy!

Edward again glanced to his wife and watched her naked body react. A blush rose from the upper part of her chest and pinkened her face, and goosebumps rose on almost every bit of her, bringing her nipples to life.

Susan sat like an anxious coed, waiting for a man to ask her on a date.

D: I'm glad you're both together. So, she talk to ya?

Edward sat in silence for a moment, trying to regain his composure. He knew what the man was asking. He felt as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders, as he pondered the entire situation. Never in a million years would he have imagined himself considering such a surreal and dangerous proposition.

He hesitated and looked up at his wife. She sat more upright, pushing her breasts outward, waiting. It was becoming clearer. She had fallen under his spell, overtaken by another man's power and dominance. And more importantly, she seemed to have reached the realization herself. Her eyes communicating lustful excitement for him; ready and willing to submit her body to another man...for the first time in nearly thirty years.

E: She did.

Edward wasn't undecided only because he was scared or had feelings of inferiority, he needed to know if this guy was going to be the one. He had already checked most of the boxes, but one remained. He had to be respectful of the husband/wife dynamic.

D: What you say to it? I mean, don't want to give mixed signals so I'll just come out and say it...I want her.

There was something bizarrely arousing about Derrick being so calm and forward about the subject of asking for permission to take his wife to bed. After all the years fantasizing about this kink, he was now openly discussing that possibility with a stranger, using his wife's phone, with his wife looking at him, anxiously and excitedly awaiting his decision.

Edward's heartbeat began to rise. He never thought he'd find himself in this type of conversation. He never realized how much control he could have, and it turned him on to see someone else be so forward in his desire for his wife. And this man who unquestionably could bed virtually any other woman on this beach, wanted his wife! There was no doubt; this would change the filter in which he viewed his wife forever. He would no longer see her solely as a mom or housewife, but as a true, highly sexual woman. A Hotwife!

E: Appreciate that. I think she wants you, and she left it up to me. That's why I'm texting you.

Edward could feel the tension, with Susan's face an even deeper shade of crimson. She took another big sip of her drink while looking over her husband's shoulder as he scripted the latest text. He could tell his wife was both excited and nervous about going forward with this.

Susan never thought she would ever "do it" with anyone other than her husband. But exploring the dark fringes of their relationship and being ever so slightly out of control was something she was discovering to be a tremendous turn on. It all seemed so surreal! A chill of anticipation rushed through her body, like the nerves you feel before you have sex for the first time.

She was...a happily married white woman being seduced by a large, masculine, black man. Why wouldn't a mature woman be allowed to cast off outdated and ill-fitting stereotypes, she rationalized? She was about to find out.

D: You have a super sexy lady there, and she really had me going last night. My cock is super hard right now thinking about her. 

Once again, Edward sat frozen, unable to move. Then he looked around, wondering if HE was nearby.

For some reason, in that moment, a perverted mental image flashed through his mind, involving his wife and her new suitor. What if it was his wife that he watched being led back to the dunes - his sweet, conservative wife following this man, and her own most primitive sexual impulses, lying in the dunes, experiencing inordinate pleasure, writhing and moaning with ecstasy from the touch of another man?

He felt that thrill again, the adrenaline, as his porn star wife starred in the film playing in his mind.

E: Watching you guys last night, she had me going also!

Edward sent those words and looked to his wife. Her eyes glanced up and met his, but just for an instant, and then they were back on her glass, her fingers nervously tapping, waiting, her nipples growing more obvious.

Her excitement was there, but then it was gone. Perhaps reined in on purpose, as she fidgeted, waiting for his decision. Will this be the new dynamic - Susan anxiously waiting for her husband to decide if she could fuck another man?

Edward always said he didn't ever want his wife to feel like she had been cheated. They met in high school and married so young. She had been a dutiful and faithful wife since. How can he deprive her of this experience? How can he prevent her from experiencing ultimate sexual pleasure?

Edward took another deep breath. This was the moment that could change their lives and change their relationship forever. His senses became overloaded with emotions, and yet, he felt the blood heading toward his cock, plumping it up again. It felt dangerous, but he couldn't stop it, and more importantly, didn't hate it.

Buzz...

D: Bro, I knew you were watching us at The Club. White guys love watching their wives with a bigger black guy.

Edward's mind raced. He hesitated, pondering the entire situation - and perhaps the future of their relationship. He felt emasculated by that last comment.

And yet the embarrassment he was suffering was somehow overtaken by the swirling, perverted arousal he was experiencing. That image flashed again - the profoundly intense vision of his wife taking another man's cock would no doubt be forever imprinted in his mind.

He recalled watching in both turmoil and deep arousal as his wife danced with this man, his large black hands clutching and groping at her body. He recalled his wife's hands reaching behind her, clutching onto his neck, pulling him into her, nail polish and wedding ring sparkling in the disco lights. He recalled his wife admitting to feeling his cock, disallowing him to consider anything other than the truth...his wife wanted to take this further!

This was the moment of truth. It was now, or potentially, never. He knew this decision would be the start of a new way of life. But he also knew, once Pandora's box was opened, it may never be closed again. And he knew, almost immediately, that their marriage would never be quite the same.

And yet, there was something unbelievably erotic having this out in the open, having this discussion.

Another buzz...

D: Not sure she told you, but she felt my cock. And from her reaction, I know she wants it. She wants me to pleasure her in ways she's never experienced. She wants my big black cock!

Edward swallowed hard - his heart skipped. Now, the taboo nature of this potential encounter came to the forefront. He was really starting to panic about where this would end up.

He stared at the phone, nostrils flaring. He may have been vicariously turned on by vividly picturing his wife in that taboo scenario, but he was not into humiliation. He desired a stag/vixen type relationship, not a cuckold relationship. Cuckolding involves humiliation and even degradation; and he was definitely not into that. He looked around, beginning to feel as if the entire world was laughing at him, mocking him for his perversions. He could not help but feel this man was treating him like a cuckold.

And the certitude of this fantasy turning to reality was becoming overwhelmingly unsettling.

E: Yeah, well...you should know...we've never done anything like this before.

Slowly, Edward attempted to regain his composure, and swallow his pride. If he were to agree to this, he needed to get a sense of the man, an impression of him. He needed to be a great one, to be sure. If he was going to be 'the one' - someone who would have the honor of taking his wife to bed - that man needed to be worthy of the right.

He looked and saw Susan smiling sweetly at him, though there was a certain excitement present on her face.

With the confusing mixture of arousal and embarrassment, Edward looked down at his cock, noticing its intense hardness, his pounding heartbeat causing it to pulse up and down. He looked again to his wife and saw her excited eyes wander down, blushing as she realized the extent of his arousal. Was she making a comparison in her mind? Was his very own wife blushing knowing that her potential new lover was much bigger?