From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 10

Story Info
A Mature Woman Strips in Front of an Appreciative Audience.
18.5k words
4.8
13.5k
14

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Fantasy to Reality in The Naked City - Part 10

A Mature Woman Strips in Front of an Appreciative Audience

NOTICE: Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a mature couple attempting to preserve the passion in their marriage. This 11-part series records our 3-day holiday at Cap d'Agde, France (a.k.a. The Naked City) as this couple continues its 'sexploration' of new erotic adventures to see where the journey takes them. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details.

(Chronologically, the following took place approximately one year after 'Greece,' a little more than two years after 'Punta Cana,' and about three years after 'Reawakening')

WARNING: This story is long as it tries to capture the conflicting emotions of a mature wife shedding her inhibitions; a husband both enamored, as well as struggling, with his emotions and expectations; and both dealing with real-life consequences. If you are looking for a quick fuck-and-suck story, this is not for you. But if you enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment.

*********************

Day 2

After showering, Susan started applying her make-up and then moved to selecting her outfit for the night. She had seen firsthand what other women wore at night in Cap d'Agde, and she knew it was in the evening that the sexy fashion shows really started.

Although she owned nothing truly risqué, for the first time in her life, and without pandering to her husband, she wanted to dress her sexiest.

First, she slipped on a pair of strappy black stilettos. Her red painted toenails offered an alluring contrast to the black leather heels.

Then she pulled on her silk blouse. Although the garment was low cut, thin, and fit somewhat tight, because of her new-found confidence she chose not to wear a bra with it. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and was astonished at the way her tits looked. She could see their full shape and form fully visible through the tissue-paper-thin semi-transparency. She shimmied her chest from side to side. She watched as her nipples came to life and poked out the front of the blouse. "Whoa!" she thought. She wondered if she should put a bra on after all.

Finally, she reached for her skirt. She had worn this same sexy black miniskirt in the past, and only on holiday. It hit just above mid-thigh and would be scandalous to wear around people she knew. She wore it only a few times, willing to acquiesce to her husband's wishes to dress provocatively. She playfully dubbed it the "action skirt," since she received a lot of attention from men when she wore it.

She held the skirt in front of her and looked at herself again. She shook her head. "What the fuck are you doing?" she asked to her reflection. "Are you sure about this? You're a middle-aged woman!"

But overpowering such thinking, Susan had become more aware of her sexuality and her outfit for this evening would make that obvious to everyone. And strangely she felt she was no longer trying to dress just for her husband, or to impress other men. She was dressing to display confidence in her own femininity and sexuality, not in competition against other females, but for the camaraderie she felt with other sexily dressed women.

Edward was ready well before Susan. He sat in a chair and played with his phone. Although partially distracted dealing with a few work emails, he loved to watch his wife get ready for a sexy evening out. For him, foreplay began as he watched his wife get dressed up for the evening.

As she dabbed perfume on her wrists and neck, and then surprisingly between her breasts and between her legs, and made sure her make-up was flawless, his mind ventured to that sordid place again. He couldn't help it, his sexual hormones took charge, his breathing increased, and his cock was growing in his pants with the thought that she was doing this not only for him, but also for other men. And that's what made it so exciting.

But walking around naked, he was also reminded his wife shaved her pubic area smooth. Susan had never shaved completely before. She knew he preferred the 'look' of leaving a thin strip of hair rising from her clit. He began to panic and swallowed hard, convinced his wife was doing all this for a specific man - for Derrick.

Yet this time, strangely, the entire build up only served to stoke the fires of his perversion. He was becoming more comfortable with that scenario. And it was quickly becoming atomic in its intensity.

Susan pulled on the black skirt and zipped it up. Looking in the mirror, she barely recognized herself. Standing back from the mirror, she took in the whole package. From head to toe, and after being naked all day, she couldn't believe how different she felt with clothes on. But she had to admit that she looked hot.

In those black stilettos, her legs were impossibly long and looked incredibly toned. With the low-cut blouse, her cleavage was perfectly on display - not too subtle, but not hanging out there. She looked over her shoulder, the low-cut back reached more than half-way to the top of her ass, and her breasts halfway tumbled out the side of the top.

It was scandalous, but damn did she feel sexy! She could hardly wait to go out for others to see her. The liberating sensation of blatantly flaunting her body felt so exhilarating.

"You go Girl!" she whispered. Previously, she wanted everybody to see her as a faithful wife, dutiful mother, and competent, hard-working woman. She thought that was the expectation. But she now realized she was missing out. Sometimes it's nice to be seen as a sensual woman.

Susan was beginning to accept the 'new' Susan. She smiled at the new woman she barely recognized in the mirror.

She briefly thought about that lime green mesh dress she saw earlier. "Maybe I should have gone all out and purchased that for tonight," she thought.

As she moved closer to view her front, she realized she had another dilemma. The blouse was so thin and without a bra, one can easily make out the silhouette of her areole and nipples through the white silky material. And the full arousal of her nipples was on eye-popping display! She bent forward slightly. As if the thinness of wasn't scandalous enough, the plunging neckline of the blouse was so low cut, there was a high likelihood a nipple would become visible. Seemingly, the only thing holding the fabric in place was her nipplyness arousal.

She shook her head at herself in the mirror, wondering if she would gradually start to understand all her new feelings.

"Well," she had to admit to herself, "Edward isn't forcing me into this. It's my choice to wear this."

She smirked mischievously - maybe that was his intent??

************

"Well, how do I look?" Susan asked, feeling excitement in her stomach as if she was a freshman in college and invited to a frat party for the first time. She turned to show her husband and walked towards him, exaggerating, just a little, pushing her butt out behind her and her chest out in front of her. Then she gave a quick twirl like a model on the runway.

As he put down his phone, Edward's eyes opened wide. He nodded, speechless, watching with wide eyes as his wife turned to show off the outfit she chose to wear.

Her skirt was form fitting and short on her thighs. It was tight enough that he could tell without visible lines, she was likely not wearing panties. He felt a little twinge of excitement when he saw the clear darkened outline of her nipples under the thin blouse. And the top was low cut, giving a substantial view of her cleavage. In fact, the top was so low cut that if she moved too quickly, he was convinced one or both of her breasts may pop out.

And between the short skirt and stiletto heels, his wife's tanned legs looked phenomenal!

"Wow!!! Sweetheart, you look incredible!" She would normally not choose something so bold. It was hard to describe all the emotions he was experiencing.

"So, you like what you see?" Susan asked, as her husband looked her up and down. She turned and looked back over her shoulder at her awe-struck husband and smiled at him.

She did another twirl and playfully raised her skirt. The art of teasing was much more than just wearing revealing clothing, it was more of an attitude, and Susan was bringing the attitude!

Edward gulped, stunned and speechless as Susan walked over and gave him a brief kiss.

"Are you ok with this? You don't think it's too much?" she asked playfully, as she confirmed her lack of panties.

He looked enthralled; lost in a little dream. Smiling proudly, Edward's eyes wandered up and down her body. He could not be prouder knowing he was going to have this woman on his arm, confidently wearing the outfit she selected for the evening that highlighted every bit of her feminine sex appeal. He nodded with approval as blood rushed from his head to his cock. This was the woman of his dreams!

"Sweetheart, you look amazing! No...better than amazing! You look perfect!" Edward exclaimed, much too enthusiastically. He wondered if his wife was noticing the hard lump in his pants.

It's amazing. While the female body naturally is sexy, the power of control often lies within what clothes her body. What a woman wears controls that woman's suggestiveness, and what she was wearing and how she was wearing it suggested the obvious.

She exhaled excitedly, suddenly feeling the full appreciation of her husband's approval. After being naked all day, somehow this look felt...sexier. She opened the door and stepped out. It felt like a brave new world...

************

Susan and Edward walked into a bar called Melrose about 10 PM after having a nice meal. The bar was packed and they had to make their way through a throng of patrons to find an empty table.

It was exhilarating as Edward walked hand in hand through the crowded bar; the woman he loved on his arm yet presented for another man's feasting eyes. And he could not help but notice Susan moving confidently, the flimsy, thin blouse allowing her breasts a nice bounce with each step she took. At dinner and throughout the night, he saw many heads turn as they appreciated Susan's choice of attire, elevating his feelings of pride.

Melrose was packed and all tables were occupied. They stood on the side, observing the people. Many were dancing, most talking, and all were having a good time.

"I'll get us a drink," Edward yelled over the music, and then walked towards the bar.

Waiting to get the attention of a very busy bartender, Edward surveyed the crowd. Although no longer a Cap virgin, he still couldn't get over the outfits of the scantily dressed women! He was sad to think this was their last night to experience this incredibly sexy place.

As Susan waited for Edward to return, she too surveyed the crowd. The eveningwear of the ladies was even more extreme than she observed the night before. She and Edward had talked about the kind of atmosphere there would be in the bars and clubs in Cap d'Agde, and she had even gone online and read many first-hand accounts. Yet nothing prepared her for the real thing.

Dresses so short they did not even cover an ass. See-thru, sheer, and mesh dresses or blouses, stockings and garters, and lingerie seemed to be the most prominent. Some ladies donned leather and latex. Every woman had killer CFM heels. And like her, as she could plainly see, many of the women had opted out of wearing underwear.

Suddenly, her choice of attire seemed quite conservative in comparison.

She noticed a couple sitting at a high-top table nearby. They were a bit younger, perhaps by about ten years of age. Susan saw the woman wave. Perhaps she was caught staring?

Susan waved back tentatively. The woman motioned, making a not-so-subtle attempt to have Susan come closer.

"Hi!" the woman said as Susan got within earshot. With the music pumping, the woman leaned in close towards Susan. "We saw you standing there and thought you would like a seat," the woman said in perfect English.

"Thanks, I appreciate the offer, but I am waiting for my husband who is at the bar trying to get us drinks. And as I can see, he has so far been unsuccessful."

"Oh, we thought you were alone. But here, have a seat anyway. Join us!"

"Thanks. My feet could use a break. These heels are starting to kill me."

"I know what you mean. My name is Linda and this is Miles," she said as she offered her hand.

Susan saw Miles' eyes do the usual semi-discreet sweep over her body, head to toe and back. She did not mind. Miles was tall and athletic looking, with dark hair and facial stubble. In other words, her type.

Linda was cute and fit. She was wearing a short black skirt with a strapless bustier that was low cut in the front showing tons of cleavage and with a lace-up back detail of the corset-like bustier in the back. Up close, they looked like they were in the early 40's.

"I'm Susan. Great to meet you guys. You're obviously American - not too many here. Where are you from?"

"We are from California."

Susan saw Edward looking around with drinks in his hand, "Hey honey, over here!" Susan screamed and waved over the thumping music.

As Edward placed the drinks on the table, Susan moved to introductions, "This is Miles and Linda. They are from California. They asked me to join them!"

"I was looking all around for you! I thought, wow, we are not in this bar more than fifteen minutes and someone already picked up my wife?"

"That was our plan," Miles said smiling, "and then you showed up!"

They all laughed.

As Edward sat down, he could not help but notice Linda sitting cross-legged wearing a very short skirt and black stockings. A large expanse of her thigh was exposed above the lace tops of her stockings fastened by the straps of garters. As his eyes traced her legs, he noticed the distinctive red soles of what were unmistakably an expensive pair of Christian Louboutin high heels. Linda looked very sexy.

Not wanting to be caught staring too long, he raised his glass "Cheers, here's to making memories tonight," and everyone clinked glasses.

"So, have you been here before?" asked Miles.

Edward answered for both of them, "First time for us, we just got in yesterday, and will be leaving tomorrow morning. And you?"

"First time for us as well. It was sort of a bucket list item for us. We are dabbling in The Lifestyle and thought this would be the ultimate experience for Lifestylers. Are you in The Lifestyle?" Linda asked.

"No! NO!" Susan quickly responded.

"Hold on now...wait a minute, sweetheart," Edward jumped in. "I think I need to explain. We do not 'swap' partners, so in a way Susan is correct. But we enjoy being naked and I enjoy watching other guys ogling and lusting after my beautiful wife. So, I believe that qualifies us to be considered in the lifestyle, doesn't it?"

"Edward!" Susan groaned.

"You are absolutely correct! And that's so cool!" Miles said. "Actually, we are similar. Linda and I are first and foremost exhibitionists and voyeurs. I really enjoy when Linda dresses sexy, like she is tonight, for the purpose of teasing me and other men. And I loved seeing her walk around naked on the beach today. And we enjoyed watching others having sex on the beach; and we even fooled around a little today on the beach!"

"We did that!" Edward shouted proudly. "We had sex in front of others on the beach today!"

"Edward!" Susan belted, aghast. "You're embarrassing me!"

"Come on honey; I'm just being honest!"

"It's okay. I mean, where else can you be so open and sexually free?" Miles jumped in. "Linda and I have been together over 20 years and we were both determined and committed to keep our relationship as passionate, exciting, and especially as adventurous as we possibly could and for as long as we could," Miles noticed Susan squirming.

"If this discussion is bothering you, let me know," Miles said looking towards Susan. "But we have learned we just be honest; with ourselves and others."

"It's not bothersome at all. More refreshing, actually, to have a real, honest discussion about the subject," explained Edward looking towards Susan for affirmation. "And, well, I would agree. I think it's exciting, too. Sometimes relationship needs a spark, a little 'spice' right? I love when Susan dresses sexy and I love to watch her flirt, and I believe she loves the attention as well."

Susan's face reddened.

"And sometimes, we 'soft swap,' but only if it feels right," added Linda.

"I'm confused by this terminology," Susan said, more than ready to deflect. "What is 'soft swap?'"

"Let me take this," Linda said to Miles. She looked directly in Susan's eyes to explain, "So, one the few occasions when we swapped partners, or 'swing,' as some may call it, our rule is, no penetration. So I can kiss another man, I can stroke his cock, and I can go so far as to give him a blowjob. Another man may play with my breasts or go down on me. But I will not allow him to fuck me. Similarly, Miles may play with another woman in the same way, but there is no penetration."

Susan gasped, covering her mouth. She could not believe she was having this type of conversation, and especially with someone they just met! Yet strangely, thoughts immediately went to the night before, where, in another club, she made out with, and participated in, extremely heavy petting with another man. She shuddered, wondering if she qualifies as a swinger!

"Another rule we have is, we both need to be attracted to the other couple," Miles added. "Neither of us is going to 'take one for the team' just to allow the other the chance at pleasure."

"That is fascinating!" Susan quipped, obviously shocked to learn that she and Edward may actually be in The Lifestyle themselves. She chugged her cocktail finishing it off.

"And one more thing, we both must be in the same room," quipped Miles.

"And honesty is key! We realized we must be completely honest with each other," added Linda with Miles nodding.

As the music got livelier, Susan saw two men help two ladies climb up on a little platform near the bar to dance. The ladies were in the 40's, but sure knew how to dance. She wondered if they were customers or working for the bar.

Susan turned to Linda and Miles trying to understand more about this lifestyle. "If you don't mind me asking, I'm curious - how did you all get started in this...ahhh...lifestyle?"

"I would have to say it was at the Jones' party," Miles answered looking at his wife smirking. "A guy we didn't know started hitting on Linda. I really didn't blame him - she looked incredibly hot that night! Anyways, the guy was a bit younger, smart, well-groomed and dressed, and someone I could picture Linda being attracted to. I watched it happen and...well, it turned me on so much..."

"He was HOT! Actually, it turned us both on," Linda chimed in. "What woman doesn't want to have another man pursue her, and whisper sweet nothings telling her how hot she looked? And afterwards, Miles and I couldn't keep our hands off each other on the way home! Then once we got home, oh...my...God...the sex was incredible!"

"So hot!" added Miles.

"We talked about it afterwards and well, we had not been turned on like that for a long time. After being married for more than 20 years, we were taking each other for granted, and things were getting, you know, a little stale in the bedroom."