From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda came over to her, smiled, and yelled over the music, "You're doing great!"

Those magic words and the crowd's validation and support boosted Susan's confidence; and any lingering issues she may have had about her body were quickly dispersed. Suddenly, the lights, the music, the entire atmosphere became intoxicating to Susan and without thinking, she found herself dancing provocatively like the two women before, moving her hands over her body, teasingly pulling on her skirt and squeezing her breasts to the cheers of all the men.

A group of guys caught her attention in the front as they were cheering more than anyone. As she moved closer in their direction, she noticed the men smiling in appreciation, whistling and clapping, their eyes devouring the 'new girl' dancing over them.

"Looking so sexy!" she heard from one of the guys. She never imagined she would get such a reaction.

Suddenly Susan felt her body flush, aware of not only the attention from the men below her, but her realization that their upward-looking angle showed her in all her I'm-not-wearing-panties glory. Positioned above them as she was, the guys now had an unobstructed view under her short skirt, and a direct view to her pussy unconstrained by panties!

Surprisingly, with the reason for their smiles and clapping revealed, Susan did not move away. Unexpectedly, as if flipping a light switch, Susan's previous state of lust rushed back to her and without second thought she turned and began moving her hips slowly, seductively, shamelessly displaying all her intimate details to the men.

Scanning the crowd, she was noticeably aware of all the men around her, staring at her intently. She could almost feel the physical sensation of their eyes roaming across her. Susan searched through the bright lights for her husband, and found him standing and smiling broadly, sharing a not-so-subtle appreciation for more.

Without even understanding why, Susan turned and bent her body forward, allowing another angle of viewing pleasure. Then, looking over her shoulder and in direct response to their openly brazen looks, Susan moved her fingers to the buttons of her blouse. She hesitated, but with the crowd urged her on, her fingers acted on their own accord, unbuttoning all but the last button of her blouse. She playfully flirted with the crowd slowly lowering her blouse off her shoulders, first one then the other. The crowd cheered her on. Who was this woman?

Feeling reassured and emboldened by the adoring crowd, she moved her legs apart, spreading them the width of her shoulders, giving her audience an unobstructed view to her bare crotch. She had now worked well past her initial shame and insecurities.

Without thinking too much about it, she playfully unbuttoned the remaining button of her blouse allowing the front to spread open. She looked up and found her reflection in the mirror behind the bar. She gasped at how much of her breasts were now visible. A flush of heat rushed through her when she heard the guys wildly whistling and cheering for her to turn around.

And as she did, with her arms raised above her head, her nipples popped out, as expected (or purposefully?). And the guys cheered and urged her on. In the back of her mind, she could not believe what was happening. But she no longer cared, the eroticism of the moment had reached a peak unbeknownst to her.

With the crowd egging her on for more, Susan could not help but feel a certain empowering rush course through her knowing it was her they were cheering for. Swaying to the seductive music to the cheers of the men in the crowd, before long, she was showing off moves she did not know she had. It was as if she was having an out-of-body experience.

Then she moved down the bar and joined Linda. Never a great dancer, and certainly never a stripper, Susan gripped the pole tightly with both hands and began to sway her hips to the beat of the music. Trying her best to emulate how Linda moved, she swung herself around the pole, her heart lodged into her throat, still a bit nervous and unsure of herself. And with each turn, her blouse again popped open, exposing her tits to the cheering crowd.

Hearing the reaction of the crowd from seeing glimpses of Susan's tits, Linda started to unfasten her skirt. "Help me with this zipper," she pleaded with her dance partner. Susan sashayed towards Linda and pulled the zipper down all the way. With a little tug, the little skirt easily fell off her swiveling hips and Linda stepped out of it.

Stunned, Susan watched with wide eyes as Linda turned to show off her sexy ass cheeks peeking out from under the corset-laced back. Down to wearing only that strapless bustier with see-though lacy back, garter straps attached to black stockings, a sheer black thong, and heels, Linda looked super-hot.

Susan watched as Linda strutted confidently from one end of the bar to the other, returning to the pole to do another provocative squat. The crowd went wild erupting in applause and shouts for more.

Although she had initially been embarrassed and uncomfortable at the attention she had been receiving, strangely Susan found herself bothered when the audience's attention focused on her new friend.

Smiling broadly as she took in the generous applause, Linda turned and walked straight to her new friend, put her arms around Susan, leaned in and kissed her. Susan had never experienced a kiss from a woman like that - soft, sensual, seductive, with just a hint of tongue. The kiss lasted for an indeterminable amount of time, and it was not until her own tongue involuntarily began to move and dance with Linda's that her friend released her.

Edward and Miles watched their wives in stunned disbelief. "This is unbelievable!" Miles leaned in and said to Edward. Clearly, whatever nerves their ladies may have had initially seemed to have disappeared. And inside his pants, Edward's own penis throbbed with excitement.

"Right? I had to admit; before coming here, I had never seen Susan act so brazen. And...I probably shouldn't say this, but Susan is not wearing panties! There is a certain naughty pleasure at the thought of what those men up front are seeing up close. It's one helluva turn-on for me!" Edward said proudly.

"I get it brother! Me too! And I love that your wife was confident enough to go out without panties! That's so hot!"

Meanwhile, back on that bar, Susan felt her heart racing faster as Linda quickly and without consent pushed her blouse off her shoulders, both women pushing the other to remove more clothing, feeding off each other's exhibitionist desires. As her breasts were revealed, the entire place erupted in cheers and whistles. The kiss and the intensity in Linda's eyes served only to stoke Susan's lust to push her boundaries further. And with a heat building deep within her, Susan was ready to oblige the crowd's wishes.

Susan took her blouse and whipped it above her head before tossing it on the bar. With her top gone, Susan was now giving everyone in the club an unobstructed view of her 38B breasts. She heard men cheering; yelling compliments like how gorgeous she was and how nice her nice tits were. Increasingly, a part of her relished the scrutinizing attention again focused on her.

Edward found himself unable to move, paralyzed by the confusing excitement of watching his wife strip in front of a crowd in a bar with men lusting for her. It was hard to grasp that this was his wife on this stage, willingly and unabashedly dancing with her tits out. It was so out of character for her. He knew she never wished to be in the spotlight.

How could it be so erotic to watch one's wife act like a shameless stripper in a gentleman's club? And yet, he was consumed by the desire for more, to watch how far she was willing to take this.

Susan looked around. Unsure of his reaction, her eyes found her husband. Seeing his sly grin and giving her a thumbs up allowed her to relax and to enjoy herself.

"Let's go get crazy," Linda said as she passed by, and almost everyone within earshot below whooped and yelled.

With the crowd cheering her on and her breasts bared before a roomful of strangers, the rush of adrenaline and exhilaration was indescribable, and it gave her confidence a boost. Soon, Susan was swept away by the lights, the loud disco beat, and the appreciative crowd.

With her adrenaline racing through her, she was so caught up in the moment she barely felt Linda fidgeting nervously with the zipper at the side of her skirt.

Before she realized it, and with the crowd egging her on, Linda had unzipped Susan's skirt completely. Her skirt was tight, and she had to wiggle her ass to ease it over her hips; and she did so without hesitation.

As the tiny garment fell to the bar, Susan stepped out of it. Normally she would neatly fold her clothes after removing them, but this time she just stood still. Not wearing underwear, she was now fully exposed in front of the audience, but for her heels. The entire place again erupted in cheers and whistles.

"Wow! I'm sorry - I didn't know you were commando!" Linda apologized over the thumping music as she now realized Susan was not wearing underwear.

It didn't matter - Susan's nerves were gone. It was almost with a sense of gratification when the men's attention once again turned back to her. She smiled and posed with her hands on her hips as she met their gaze, inviting her audience to gawk. Seeing the men staring longingly at her naked body, her nipples aroused to the point of obscenity again. And being the focus of so many men, she could feel her inside heating up.

She could feel the warmth of the bright stage lights on her naked pussy. She could hear wolf whistles directed to her, and a lot of clapping and cheering. She looked back to the crowd; exhilaration took over as she now had the primal attentions of every man in the bar drawn to her. As she looked around and saw their admiring stares, including her husband, instead of embarrassment or humiliation, she felt a thrill course through her. Her heart fluttered seeing all the lust-filled looks, with her at the center of their illicit thoughts.

Edward watched stunned. Susan flashed him an odd little look when, in a quick moment that stopped his breathing, he watched as she stepped out of her skirt and kicked it to the side. Without the distraction of clothing, the high heels gave Susan's legs and ass the perfect posture. He noticed a flush of pink was back on her face and upper chest, and her nipples, already aroused, seemed to swell even more right before his eyes. The sight of his sweet wife morphing into a purely sexual woman was enough to stop his breathing.

Susan turned and found her reflection behind the bar. Who was this woman dancing naked in front of so many faces in the background? She was never this type of blatant exhibitionist! What was happening to her, she wondered briefly? Every little tease and every little flash she did in the past was solely accidental. But this was far different - this was purposeful. She was not a depraved, morally bankrupt, and lacking in self-respect stripper!

Yet here she was, naked, swaying to the music in front of a crowd of strangers. And to her surprise she felt her nipples hardening further - and not due to the cool air-conditioned air across them - and her crotch heating up at the reflected image of herself on that stage.

With her confidence at an all-time high, a far more sensual persona had emerged. And she relished their attention. The fact that it was against all her upbringing and so wrong on so many levels, only enhanced the thrill.

Gone was the once conservative, happily married fifty-something mother. Instead, she saw a carefree, sexy, and liberated woman completely in charge of her body, freely flaunting her sexuality at all those narrow-minded people that had taught her that pleasures of the body were wrong.

She felt alive standing there in the middle of this bar, naked, strong and confident; and really enjoying the sense of playfulness and control she had while unashamedly teasing men on this stage. Her nerves went from frayed to excited - she was actually enjoying this! And she could feel herself getting wet even though she still had butterflies fluttering throughout her stomach.

The fact that his wife was getting more and more into it was not lost on Edward. If she had been nervous before, it didn't show anymore. As he looked at her eyes, he saw wild, dark excitement. As she paraded up and down the bar, her stride confident, she seemed to be getting off on the attention. He sat speechless, wondering and watching with wide eyes, both delighted and awe in seeing his wife acting so naughty. It was truly amazing, almost overwhelming, seeing Susan garner so much attention from so many people.

He saw Susan look directly at him, and time stood still. Then she blew him a kiss while mouthing the words..."I love you!" What an amazing sight! Edward couldn't believe his eyes, not just because Susan had done such a wild and crazy thing, but because of how astonishingly sexy she looked. And all of it equated to one of the most erotic moments he had ever seen.

He fidgeted in his seat, his cock fighting for more room in his pants from the erotic scene before him. He still couldn't quite believe his formerly conservative wife was acting so brazen in a packed bar. He never considered Susan a prude, but more 'reserved.' But now, as she opened herself to new experiences, the sight of his wife, naked on that bar in front of dozens of salivating strangers cheering wildly, who seemed to be startlingly in control of her own sexuality, was so hot and beyond thrilling. It just brought it all home.

He wanted to go up there and take her right there, on that stage, and claim her as his own.

And, whether she planned it or not, Susan was fulfilling yet another of Edward's fantasies. A couple of days ago he would not have believed his wife stripping on a stage in front of dozens of men could happen; a fantasy reserved only in the deepest recesses of his mind.

Susan could feel her breath quickening and heartbeat racing. The combination of a sensual kiss from a woman, combined with being naked in front of dozens of hungry eyes pushed her to unfamiliar places.

No longer did she feel enslaved or confined to the narrow and puritanical roles expected of a middle-aged woman. She felt liberated. And as she leant into Linda, their eyes met, and they kissed again. The sensation of Linda's soft lips was electrifying.

When Linda backed away, Susan's lips chased after her, begging for more. Linda granted her wish, returning her red mouth to Susan's, this time with much more passion, and with her tongue probing Susan's mouth.

As their lips pressed together, their bodies followed. Their embrace intensified along with their twirling tongues, and the sensation of Susan's naked breasts tight against her new friend's chest made it that much more erotic. And Susan could not deny her arousal was becoming nearly uncontrollable, delirious with excitement.

The crowd erupted once again.

"Whoa, this is incredible!" Miles beamed. "Two sexy women making out drives me wild!"

But Edward was not interested in banter. He simply nodded and remained focused to the 'stage' not wanting to miss a single second of this incredible show staring his wife. The beautiful face that was so angelic in their wedding photos was passionately kissing another woman! Reality was bending for him. It really was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen in his life.

Susan looked towards her husband. Just like everybody else in the room, his eyes were locked onto her. There was no mistaking his, and the other's looks as they leered at her, the gaze of each man, and even some women, enjoying her every move while taking in her every curve. And as the crowd applauded, she could not deny the feeling of attainment as she became the focus of lust from so many.

There was one man in particular who caught Susan's eye. He had a huge smile on his face and happy-looking eyes with dark lust burbling under the surface of them, obviously enjoying her nakedness. Susan only glanced at him initially as she swayed to the music. But the man's focus was so intense. She twisted so the man could look at her ass and noticed the young man continued staring lustfully.

She never was one who enjoyed showing off her body--yet she could not deny how exhilarating it was having the primal attention of this younger man in the room drawn to her. It made her tingle.

Surprisingly emboldened, she turned her back to the man and parted her legs. Susan turned to continue her eye contact with the young man and brought a finger to her mouth and sucked it in with a vixen-like smile on her face. And then to her complete amazement, as if she was performing for this one stranger, she bent over slowly from the waist, with her ass in the air.

Her eyes returned to him again. And then again. The young man continued drinking her in each time she turned around to face him, blatantly telling her he wanted to have his way with her. And those tingles grew each time she looked his way, the third glance nearly giving her an orgasm.

But still, as arousing as it was, Edward felt a pang of jealously from the perception that strangers were getting a better view of his wife than he. He had no problem that she had kissed a woman or was showing her pussy to other men, but why couldn't he, a chronic and habitual voyeur, at least have a better view?

Miles leaned in and over the beat of the music, "Your wife is incredibly hot!"

"Yeah, thanks. She sure is, isn't she?" Edward proclaimed proudly.

"How do you feel about those men ogling her?"

"To tell you the truth, it turns me on! I mean just because she's my wife doesn't mean other guys shouldn't also appreciate her!"

Miles paused and looked directly at Edward. He seemed to be digesting those words.

"Look, I know this is kind of an odd thing to ask, especially since we just met," he said. "But for some reason, I feel good about the idea. It surprises me a little, because, well we just met and we really don't know you all that well, and I haven't even discussed this with Linda, but the more I think about it, the more it seems like this is...you know, fate. Like this was meant to happen."

Edward swallowed hard. What the hell is he talking about?

Before Edward could interject, Miles cleared his throat and added, "Shit! I'm nervous and I am rambling. What I am trying to ask is, would you and Susan like to hang out later, and you know, see where things go? Okay that was awkwardly generic, so I am just going to come right out and ask, do you guys want to play?"

The comment caught Edward surprise. For a few moments, silence overtook the two of them. And then Edward processed what was said. This man was not just suggesting they 'hang out' and have drinks, he now realized what Miles wanted. He was smart enough to know that 'see where things go' and 'play' loosely translated into 'I want to fuck your wife.'

Suddenly he realized that their conversations may have led Miles on. Strangely, he wasn't mad or the least bit angry, more like honored. And surprisingly, he felt calm and pride.

And then another reality set in...he could have Linda! Although there was something arousing about hearing another man, and a younger man at that, come out and admit to finding his wife sexy and attractive, especially after just meeting, Edward had no interest in 'playing' with another couple - swinging, full swap, soft swap, or whatever.

"Oh, my!" Edward said nervously. "That really is...I appreciate the complement and kind offer. And I'm sure Susan would be flattered. But ahh, I am sorry, no. Tonight, I want my wife to myself."

"Hey, that's cool, man!" Miles smiled. "Can't blame me for trying. I appreciate your honesty!"