From Friends to Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her response was almost a plea. "Mm - I just want you in me."

She leaned forward a little, and I positioned myself carefully, then entered her, only stopping when my hips encountered the softness of her bottom.

Beth gave a quiet moan of satisfaction. "That feels completely different, but - ohhh..."

Her sentence was cut short because I'd reached around to find her hard nub, starting to use a fingertip on it even as I began to move inside her. "Oh - yes - mm -" she managed. Her hands moved to her breasts, and I smiled to myself as I saw her push her breasts together as Francesca had done earlier.

I felt my own release coming closer, and I leaned forward to blow softly in Beth's ear. "Are you nearly there?"

She shivered, nodding wordlessly, and I moved my fingers on her more insistently, on impulse using my other hand to gather her hair together, gently twisting it as I thrust into her. "Mm - yes, my love, now..."

As she felt me stiffen inside her, she cried out, her muscles tensing, rippling around me. She pushed insistently back against me, moaning softly as I spurted into her depths. My only regret was that we couldn't see the expression on each other's faces, but Beth made up for it in the way she vocalised her satisfaction. "Mm, wow, Tim," she murmured. "That was everything I could possibly have imagined."

Still inside her, I drew us down onto the bed, and Beth snuggled against me. "I liked it when you held my hair," she murmured. "You can do that again some time."

12