From Friends to Lovers Ch. 16

Story Info
Sarah has a proper introduction to all their ways...
2.2k words
4.66
6.9k
8
0

Part 16 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was still sleeping when I opened my eyes, and I threw a quizzical smile at Beth as she sat on the edge of the bed enjoying the morning sunshine. "You knew that would happen, didn't you?"

Beth grinned. "I had thought about it."

She quirked an eyebrow at me. "I take it you don't have any complaints?"

"Hardly," I shook my head, looking across at Sarah, her breasts rising and falling with her slow breathing, the duvet slipped down to her waist. "Only one thing."

"What's that?"

"Do we have to get the bed down from the attic again?" I mock-rolled my eyes.

Beth shook her head firmly. "We'll order one."

She glanced at Sarah. "We're hardly going to kick her - or you - out of our bed in a hurry, are we?"

Sarah stirred. "Oh, isn't it a lovely day."

She looked at us hopefully. "You meant what you said, didn't you?"

"Of course, darling," Beth reassured her. "Do you want us to help you fetch some stuff today?"

Sarah considered. "If I go back to the flat and spend a bit of time sorting, you can come over with the car later?"

"Perfect," nodded Beth.

Sarah sat up in bed. "But is there anything you need me to help with first?"

Beth chuckled. "You can help Tim do the dishes while I make breakfast."

We went down to the kitchen, and I washed plates, pans, while Sarah dried. I dropped a cup, splashing her with bubbles, and she pretended shock. "I'll get you back."

She dipped her fingers in the water and flicked a handful over me, and on impulse I grabbed her wrist playfully. She struggled for a moment, then moved closer, pressing her body against me and kissing me. "You win."

We took our time over breakfast, then Sarah glanced at Beth. "Could I borrow some clothes? I don't feel like putting my dress back on, at least not until I've had a shower."

The two disappeared up the stairs, Sarah coming down in one of Beth's t-shirts and a pair of jogging bottoms. "I know," she grinned, "not the sexiest of outfits but it'll do for packing."

We watched the Mini disappearing down the drive, and I turned to Beth with a soft smile. "Something tells me you missed out last night..."

By the time Sarah called to say she was ready for us, it was nearly lunchtime, and Beth stirred in my arms. "I wonder if Sarah likes McDonalds?"

When we got to Sarah's flat, she was standing by the door with boxes and cases. She hugged us in welcome, then looked around thoughtfully. "I know it's early days, but... I'd make a tidy profit if I sold this place."

I blinked, and Sarah tilted her head, smiling. "What? It's what I do for a living - I picked this place as a good investment too."

"Definitely something to think about," nodded Beth.

McDonalds was the unanimous choice, then we drove back to the house, putting Sarah's things in the larger of the two spare rooms. "You can share my wardrobe," promised Beth. "We're not quite the same size, but some of my things will suit you."

She grinned. "That'll keep Tim on his toes."

I watched the two of them unpacking, Sarah admiring Beth's clothes in the wardrobe. "That one's really lovely."

Beth smiled. "Why don't you wear it for dinner?"

"Talking of which, I think it's my turn to cook?" I queried.

"Sure," Beth nodded. "Why don't you surprise us?"

I left them upstairs, humming happily as I moved round the kitchen selecting spices and other ingredients. "Mm, I love the smell of onions just as they start to caramelise," Sarah smiled as she came into the room.

She put her arms around me as I stood at the stove. "Thanks again for last night, Tim, it was perfect."

I turned to kiss her. "So were you."

We heard Beth padding down the stairs. "Something smells good."

I chuckled. "Now I know exactly how to get your attention, both of you."

Beth kissed me, then Sarah, getting a blink of surprise then a shy smile. "Oh, I think there's more than one way you can get us to take notice."

"Mm-hm. Now, let me concentrate on cooking just for a minute or two."

They sat down at the kitchen table, and I stirred pans, then cupped a teaspoon of sauce in my palm, blowing to cool it. "Mm, I think that's ready."

I brought heaped plates to the table, and Sarah picked up her fork. "Wow, Tim, this is great."

"I opened another bottle of wine for us, too," I nodded towards the worktop.

"I'll go," offered Beth. She brought glasses for us, and lifted hers. "My turn to toast. Friendship, and more."

We echoed her words, then carried on with our meal. "'Fraid we're out of ice cream," I ventured.

Sarah grinned. "I raided my freezer before we came back - I had a blackberry pie, and I slipped it into the oven when you weren't looking."

I opened the bottom oven. "Well, well."

We made short work of the pie, and Beth glanced ruefully at the sink. "My turn today. Why don't you two go for a stroll, this'll only take me a minute."

I opened the double doors at the end of the hall, letting Sarah go ahead of me into the garden. We walked past the wooden gazebo, to the edge of the trees, and Sarah drew in a deep breath. "What a lovely smell."

She turned to me. "I love how affectionate Beth is, and I already owe her - both of you - so much... But this is all completely new to me."

Her face softened. "You were so thoughtful last night. Will Beth - I mean, is she hoping that -"

I took her hand. "Sarah, neither of us will ever expect you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

I grinned, thinking about Francesca. "On the other hand, Beth has quite an imagination, and she's the most considerate person I know."

Sarah nodded. "I understand."

The kitchen was spotless when we got back, everything in its place, and Beth glanced up as we came in. "How's the garden?"

"Gorgeous," pronounced Sarah. She stifled a yawn, and Beth smiled. "I think we're all pretty much ready for bed. Do you want another shower, Sarah?"

"I think I'm OK."

We made our way upstairs, and as I closed the bedroom door behind us, Sarah moved towards Beth. "I'm still wearing your dress - do you want to hang it up again?" Sarah hinted.

Beth glanced a query at me, obviously wondering if I'd said something, but I just shrugged. Beth drew Sarah closer, reaching to lower the zip of the dress, letting it slide down. Sarah stepped back, and Beth put the dress on a hanger, hooking it over the wardrobe door. Sarah watched spellbound as Beth shed her own clothes, leaving only lacy bra and panties in place. "We'll be more comfortable on the bed," Beth murmured, and Sarah nodded. I watched as they lay down facing one another, Beth sliding a hand round Sarah's waist and leaning over to kiss her. "Mm," was Sarah's quiet response, and she shifted closer.

Sarah reached out hesitant fingers to Beth's breasts, and blinked in surprise at Beth's quiet gasp as her fingertips brushed one nipple. She watched Beth's face as she continued to caress her gently, totally absorbed.

After a few moments Sarah tentatively touched the strap of Beth's bra. "Can I...?"

Beth nodded, and Sarah slid the strap off, then did the same at the other shoulder. Sarah used her fingers to draw the cups of Beth's bra down till her nipples were just revealed, and brushed each with a fingertip, her face signalling surprise at her own boldness.

Beth breathed in, her breasts rising, and reached to touch Sarah's cheek. "This is lovely."

She glanced down in an obvious hint, and Sarah caught her bottom lip between her teeth, bending slowly to kiss the curve of each breast in turn, then dab her tongue on one nipple. She looked up to Beth's face, getting a smile of approval, then dared to suckle each nipple softly for a moment, Beth moaning quietly and flexing her hips in response.

"I... what do I do next?" Sarah breathed, and Beth smiled. "Why don't I return the favour, first?"

Beth unhooked her own bra, discarding it - "Don't need that any more -" then did the same for Sarah, leaning down to kiss her breasts, her nipples. "Now, how does this feel," Beth murmured, taking Sarah's hand and guiding her fingers to touch between Beth's parted thighs.

"Have I done that?" Sarah gasped softly at the warmth, wetness she found there, and Beth nodded. "More?"

"Mm...'

Beth slid her panties down, off, and brought Sarah's fingers back between her thighs. "Touch me however you want to..."

Sarah explored hesitantly at first, watching Beth's face, then dared to slide a fingertip inside Beth's opening, getting a quiet gasp and a smile of approval. Beth reached out to stroke Sarah's nipples again, then let her fingers drift down, inside Sarah's panties.

"Maybe you're still a little sore?" queried Beth, and Sarah nodded. "But - oh... Your fingers there are perfect."

"Something else that'll be nice," hinted Beth. She started to slide Sarah's panties off, and Sarah helped her, again just holding back from covering herself with her hand. Beth moved down, bending to use her tongue gently on Sarah's most intimate place, and Sarah sighed, relaxing. "It feels so different when you do it."

Beth began to lap ever so softly, smiling as Sarah's hands were drawn to her own breasts. "Touch yourself however you like."

I watched spellbound as the muscles under Sarah's smooth skin started to tense, her hips lifting a little, and instead of the dramatic climax that had overwhelmed Sarah the previous night, she gave a drawn-out, shuddering moan of ecstasy, her hands softly kneading her breasts. "Oh, Beth," she whispered as she relaxed.

Beth moved up to wrap her arms around Sarah. "There, love."

Sarah turned, pillowing her head on Beth's breasts. "Mmm."

After a while Sarah stirred, lifting her head to look into Beth's eyes. "What was it you said, 'return the favour'? I'll do my best, but..."

"It'll be fine," Beth smiled reassurance. "Just do what would feel good to you."

Sarah nodded. "And I know what that is, two different ways now."

She moved between Beth's parted thighs, pausing for a moment then hesitantly touching the tip of her tongue to Beth's opening. "I can use my fingers?"

"Mm, yes."

Sarah carefully slid two fingers inside, getting a murmur of satisfaction from Beth, then bent again to use her tongue. "You don't have to be too gentle," Beth whispered. "When Tim's in me, he sometimes thrusts as hard as he can, it feels so good."

Her words obviously sparked something in Sarah's imagination, and she began to flicker her tongue on Beth's nub, moving her fingers in and out to mirror Beth's now-flexing hips. "And if I suck it a little?" Sarah queried.

Beth nodded breathlessly, and as Sarah drew her nub into her mouth, Beth gasped, lifting her hips convulsively once, then again. "Oh - god, Sarah - mmmm..."

Her body shook, and she had to fight not to tighten her thighs uncomfortably round Sarah. "Oh, my goodness," Beth was breathless as she relaxed back on the bed, Sarah moving up to hold her. "I didn't know you'd get me there so quickly."

Sarah's expression was a mixture of surprise and satisfaction. "I did it right?"

"Mm," breathed Beth. "Very right."

I thought they were going to drift off to sleep, but Sarah turned to look at me, then back to Beth. "Don't we still have something we're supposed to do?"

Beth smiled. "I guess so."

She sat up and looked across to me. "Did that spark your interest?"

My response was a quiet chuckle. "Like a forest fire, I'd rather say."

"Come over here, then."

I shed my clothes, and knelt on the bed. Sarah glanced at Beth, smiling. "We can both find something to do, right?"

Beth grinned. "Want to know a secret? Tim will do anything - literally anything - to get his nipples touched."

Sarah shifted closer. "I think I can handle that."

She bent to kiss my chest, and I stroked her hair. "Mm."

Beth bent lower, and I felt her warm mouth, her lips, surround me. She swirled her tongue over my tip, and made a satisfied sound. "I can already taste you."

Sarah moved her mouth to one of my nipples, using her tongue to make sure it was thoroughly wet, and I gave a quiet moan, then a gasp as she moved to the other nipple, her fingers now on the place her lips had just left. "Oh god, Sarah, that's good."

I felt her smile, suckling a little harder and then nibbling, while Beth moved on me more insistently. "Oh - if you two - I'll -" I managed, then tipped my head back to give a gasping cry, Beth wrapping her lips firmly around me as I spurted into her mouth. "Ohh..."

I subsided, my chest heaving, and Beth's throat worked as she swallowed, then she moved up to kiss Sarah, her tongue probing gently between Sarah's lips. "Oh, yes, I can taste that," murmured Sarah. "Maybe next time it can be my turn...?"