Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
A series of catfight stories between Sarah and Brit.
2.9k words
4.33
35k
60

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was the new girl in town. Her father had just gotten a new job and the family had to relocate midway through her senior year. Unfortunately, Sarah had to spend the rest of her senior year of high school in a new city.

Sarah was a beautiful 18-year-old senior with long dark brown hair. She was 5'7 and 115lbs. Sarah had a very cute face with dark brown eyes that could make a heart melt. Sarah had a lean athletic tan body. She ran track, played volleyball, and soccer. She had perfect C cup breasts, a flat stomach with a thin waist, a nice toned butt, and sexy athletic legs from all the running and jumping she did.

Sarah was very athletic and competitive. She was a successful athlete at her previous high school. The coaches at her new school were very excited to have her as a student athlete. Sarah knew her new teammates would love having her on the team.

Sarah's first couple of weeks at her new school were quiet. She had impressed many in the classroom and in athletics. Though everyone was impressed she still had not made any close friends yet.

There was a house party being thrown in her neighborhood after the high school football game. Sarah wasn't usually the type to go to a house party. But since Sarah was still pretty new in town. She figured this could be a good opportunity to meet more people. It was a Friday night and Sarah had nothing better to do.

Sarah finished school for the day and then had a tough volleyball practice. She drove home to take a shower and get ready for the party. She brushed her hair and put on a little bit of makeup. She stood in her bedroom in her navy-blue bra and cheeky panties while looking for a cute outfit. She put on a black tank top blouse with a gray plaid skirt. Sarah put on some cute black shoes and left for the party.

Sarah was actually having a good time getting to know some of her schoolmates. She was laughing and dancing with people she knew. As the night got late, Sarah became tired and was almost ready to leave when something happened.

A very cute blonde girl crossed her path. This girl had just arrived at the party not too long before Sarah was ready to leave. She was wearing the school cheerleading outfit. It was a short white tank top with green trim showing her belly button. It also came with a matching short white skirt. "This party is lame," she declared to everyone. "I knew this was going to be just a bunch of losers," she added as she began to walk out the door.

Sarah immediately began asking, "who was that?" Friends from her school began explaining it was a girl named Britney and she was the captain of the cheerleading squad and a senior at their high school. "Why did she act like that?" asked Sarah.

People began raining answers, "She's spoiled, she has to be the center of attention., she's a bitch to most people, she thinks she's the hottest girl in town."

Sarah found this very upsetting. "She shouldn't talk to anyone like that!" she explained. Her school peers had learned to just deal with her insults because that's how Britney was.

Sarah couldn't stop thinking about it and became silently frustrated. She knew that she should just let it go, like everyone else. But in a very small moment of irrational thinking she decided to be spontaneous. Sarah snuck out of the party when no one was looking. Sarah had decided to confront Britney.

Sarah started walking outside and could see the beautiful blonde walking down the street. She quickly began to follow shouting "Hey excuse me! Can I talk to you?" Sarah had finally caught up with the blonde down the street where no one could see them.

The stuck-up blonde who had caught Sarah's attention turned around and was face to face with Sarah. Sarah had her first good look at the beautiful 18-year-old blonde. She had her hair in a cute braid off to the side which went down to her breasts. She had blue eyes and cute dimples when she smiled. She was 5'6 and 110lbs with a flat stomach, small waist, and a toned physique from all the cheerleading she did. She was tan like Sarah. She had a firm and perky set of B cup breasts. Sarah was a little surprised at how beautiful this mystery blonde was standing in front of her.

"Umm can I help you?" asked the blonde.

"Yeah, I thought you were very rude at the party," explained Sarah.

"I don't care what you or any of the other losers think," said Britney with a snappy bad attitude.

"Who do you think you are?" yelled Sarah.

"Um, I'm pretty sure you know who I am," said the stuck up blonde as she was giggling.

"Actually, I don't," said Sarah. "I'm actually pretty new in town and this is my first year at the school so I don't know much about you and I don't like what I've seen so far," said Sarah.

"Well okay new girl, I'll introduce myself even though everyone knows me," said the blonde. "I'm Brit, I'm the captain of the cheerleading squad, the most popular girl at school, and the hottest girl in town," she added.

"Look, I don't care how pretty or popular you are," Sarah said with a serious tone. "You can't just go around treating people like that."

Brit then started to become angry. "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?" she yelled.

"My name is Sarah, and I'm not going to let you act like a bitch to me or my friends," responded Sarah.

Britney became furious. "Don't you ever call me a bitch again!" she yelled. "Nobody EVER talks like that to me! Don't you know who I am?" Brit yelled.

Sarah started to become angry as well. "I know you're used to having your way princess but it's not happening with me," yelled Sarah.

Brit then walked right up to Sarah and put her finger an inch from her face. "Don't you ever disrespect me, or I'll slap you!" stated the stuck-up blonde.

"You wouldn't dare touch me, and if you do, I'll make you regret it," Sarah said back at Britney.

Britney looked at Sarah with a stunned face. How dare this new innocent brunette stand there and talk back to her like that. Nobody had ever stood up to her like that. "Maybe I will have to kick your ass," Britney said as she put her hands on her hips and got right into Sarah's face.

Sarah put her hands on her hips and got right back in Britney's face. "Bring it on bitch," said Sarah without fear.

The two ladies were standing breast to breast staring into each other's eyes. "Fine, bitch!" said Britney with a confident tone.

"If I win then you owe me and everyone an apology for your behavior," said Sarah.

"Fine! And if I win you must tell everyone what happens when you disrespect the beautiful Brit," said Britney with an evil glare in her eyes.

"Fine!" said Sarah with confidence.

The two beauties were standing right in front of a park. There was a big sand box in the playground area that Britney had decided was going to be the venue of the match. Neither girl could leave the sand box until a winner had been declared. Both beautiful girls had removed their shoes and socks and were on their knees breast to breast, and face to face in the sand.

"One more rule," said Britney.

"What rule?" asked Sarah.

Britney then gave Sarah a hard SLAP across the face. "I get first swing," laughed Britney.

Sarah became filled with rage as she SLAPPED Britney back even harder. Britney was shocked because nobody had ever dared lay a hand on her. She began to slap Sarah back and Sarah began returning the favor.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

The girls were both landing hard slaps to each other's faces and heads. Both girls were slapping and squealing as they both tried to gain the upper hand. Sarah then grabbed Britney by her long braid. Britney returned the favor grabbing a chunk of Sarah's hair.

"Let go of my hair Sarah!"

"No, you let go of my hair Brit!"

"Let go bitch!"

"No, you let go bitch!"

Sarah then let go and with two hands PUSHED Britney onto her back. Britney's short skirt came up revealing a cute pair of pink panties. Sarah began to giggle at Britney. But Britney got back up to her knees and quickly tackled Sarah, landing on top of her. Britney was straddling Sarah and began raining slaps on Sarah's face.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

Sarah was then able to roll Britney over and get on top of her as she began to slap Britney.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

The two ladies then started grabbing and PULLING each other's hair again as they were rolling around the sandbox with their hot bodies entangled. As both girls rolled around on top of each other, both of their skirts had gone up exposing Britney's pink panties and Sarah's navy-blue panties. Both girls being embarrassed kept trying to pull their short skirts down to cover their panties, but they were both unsuccessful as the match got more intense.

Sarah was able to get the upper hand pinning both of Britney's wrist down above her head and she straddled her. "Give up bitch!" Sarah yelled.

"Get off me bitch!" Britney yelled back.

Sarah was then able to pin both of Britney's wrists down above her head with only one hand. With Sarah's free hand she began to slap Britney in the face.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

Out of desperation Britney was able to get her arms free and grab a big hold of Sarah's hair. She was able to pull Sarah off of her by the hair and she kept a good grasp as she once again straddle Sarah.

Sarah was unable to reach Britney's hair so she grabbed what she could. With her hands Sarah grabbed a tight grip of Britney's breasts and squeezed as hard as she could. Britney began to blush from shock but was also angry that Sarah was hurting her. Britney then decided to counter Sarah by grabbing her breasts as well.

Both girls were screaming, "Let go of my tits!" at each other and whining in pain.

Sarah was able to sit up on her butt and put her arms around Britney to give her a squeeze. Britney who was still straddling Sarah, looked like she was giving her a lap dance now that Sarah was sitting up face to face with her. Britney and Sarah both squeezed each other as hard as they could. At times they were both staring each other in the eyes moaning in pain. Sarah could feel she was gaining the upper hand. She then decided to get back up to her knees as Britney was hanging onto her like a monkey.

Britney became scared as she was in the air hanging on to Sarah. Sarah then with all her power jumped forward landing on top of Britney.

Britney cried out in pain as she was crushed under the weight of Sarah slamming on top of her. Britney lost her strength and was unable to hold on to Sarah any longer.

Sarah took that opportunity to get beside Britney's exhausted body and wrap her strong legs around her stomach.

"No," cried Britney as she squirmed. Britney began to feel Sarah's strong legs squeeze her stomach tightly. Both of their skirts had been pushed way up, fully exposing their panties as Sarah continued to squeeze Britney's body. Britney shouted, "STOP!" Sarah only SQUEEZED harder! "PLEASE STOP!" Britney began to beg.

"What did you say?" asked Sarah.

"PLEASE STOP!!!" yelled Britney.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you?" Sarah taunted.

"PLEAAAASE STOP! I GIVE UP! PLEAAAASE!" Britney whimpered loudly through her moans.

Sarah then released her squeeze and both girls were lying there entangled and panting from their match.

Both girls struggled to catch their breathe. Although Sarah won, Britney gave her all she could handle. Sarah then got up and started wiping sand off of her body. Sarah was finally able to pull her skirt back down to cover her panties. She stood there on her knees expecting an apology from the defeated Britney.

Without a word Britney got on all fours and began crawling away.

"Excuse me! You owe me an apology!" said Sarah.

Britney turned around looking embarrassed and defeated. She quickly pulled her skirt back down covering her panties. She was too embarrassed to say anything, so she turned back around and continued to crawl away.

Sarah then grabbed Britney by the leg and pulled her back. "Just where do you think you're going?" Sarah yelled.

Britney continued to try to squirm away on all fours.

"You owe me an apology," Sarah demanded.

"NO, YOU BITCH!" Britney yelled. "LET ME GO BITCH!" Britney continued to shout.

That was the final straw. Sarah had enough. She had to teach Britney a lesson about respect. "It's time to teach you a lesson you bad little girl," Sarah yelled at Britney.

Britney became shocked and scared. She tried to crawl away, but Sarah was there to drag her back.

"Somebody should have punished you a long time ago!" said Sarah as she kept Britney from squirming away. Britney was too weak to get away, so she finally conceded and stayed put on all fours.

Sarah pulled Britney's skirt back up revealing her nice round ass in her pink panties.

"NO!" Britney yelled as she was being embarrassed. Sarah raised her hand and then SMACKED Britney hard on the ass.

"OW!" yelled Britney in pain and embarrassment.

"You're a bad girl and bad girls deserve to be punished, Sarah declared.

SMACK SMACK SPANK SPANK!

Sarah started spanking Britney really hard, landing several blows to each cheek.

Britney moaned in pain and in defeat as each blow smacked her helpless bottom. "OW OW OW OW!!!" Britney cried out. Britney then tried to use one of her hands to cover her bottom, but this did not please Sarah at all.

Sarah grabbed Britney's hand so fast and threw it back in front of her. "Don't try to block me," Sarah yelled as she went back to spanking Britney's helpless red tushy.

Britney was only able to hang her head in complete humiliation as Sarah continued to lay firm smacks on bottom. Britney tried not to make a noise, but Sarah was spanking her so hard that each smack resulted in a moan or a whimper.

"PLEASE STOP SPANKING ME SARAH!" begged and pleaded Britney. "THIS IS HUMILIATING!" Britney cried out.

Sarah was having none of it and continued spanking Britney.

"I'M SORRY SARAH!"

"I don't believe you," said Sarah as she gave Britney another hard spank.

Sarah was to the side of Britney. She had now grabbed a good handful of Britney's hair with her left hand and was spanking her with her right. Britney's nice bottom was perked up nice just for Sarah to teach a lesson.

"What are you sorry for Brit?"

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING A BITCH!" pleaded Britney.

"What else?" asked Sarah as she spanked her again.

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING A BAD GIRL!" pleaded Britney once again.

"And what do bad girls deserve Brit?"

"BAD GIRLS DESERVE SPANKINGS!" cried Britney. "I DESERVE A SPANKING!" she continued.

Sarah finally stopped spanking the blonde bitch and had mercy on her red ass. Sarah rubbed Britney's ass a little bit as she spoke to her like a little child.

"You learned your lesson, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did!" answered Britney with a sniffle.

"You won't be a bad girl, anymore will you?" asked Sarah as she rubbed Britney's burning ass.

"No, I won't be a bad girl, I'll be a good girl Sarah," Britney said with her head down completely humiliated.

Sarah finally let Britney go. Britney rolled over and stared at Sarah with her teary eyes. She rubbed her punished bottom.

"You really taught me a lesson Sarah," Britney said with a sad voice.

Sarah brushed the hair out of Britney's face and smiled at her. Britney put her shoes back and quickly said bye to Sarah before walking the rest of the way home.

When Britney got home, she immediately got in the shower to wash off all the sweat and sand on her body from the match. Her bottom was still stinging, and she was reminded of the spanking she received every time her bottom felt pain. She massaged her ass in the shower as she thought about Sarah spanking her.

Britney dried off and got into her t-shirt and panties to get into bed. She lied in bed rubbing her punished tushy while thinking about how much Sarah humiliated her.

For the rest of the night she could only think about Sarah.

Sarah in a similar fashion also went home and took a hot shower. Sarah was lying in her own bed, in a t-shirt and panties. Sarah felt accomplished for putting that blonde bitch in her place.

For the rest of the night she could only think about Britney.

This was their first encounter. But it definitely wouldn't be the last. This was just the tip of the iceberg in the complicated adventures of Sarah and Britney.