From Friends to Lovers Ch. 31

Story Info
Strategy, then more passionate discoveries...
1.3k words
4.48
3.8k
5
0

Part 31 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what can we do about it?" asked Beth. "You've seen our best attempt so far at an interstellar spacecraft - a nuclear battery and a camera, that's hardly going to intimidate some intergalactic enemy."

She seemed uncharacteristically close to tears, and I wrapped my arms around her, looking to Talia for a response.

"My people will help," Talia reassured us. "I only need access to your portal, so that what is needed can be brought."

She smiled. "With a little adjustment, your device can reach out to my homeworld - then you will be able to see what our civilisation has achieved."

I nodded. "Marie and I can make sure the Vice-Chancellor understands." I turned to Marie. "We should go today, just you, me and Talia."

"Very well."

Marie went to call the university office to make arrangements, and Beth glanced at Sarah. "As for us, we still have a wedding to arrange."

Sarah started to reply, then stopped, looking a little embarrassed. "Ah, Beth, we'll need to think a bit more carefully about your dress fitting, won't we?"

Beth blinked, her hand moving to rest on her stomach. "Um, I guess so..."

Marie returned. "He can see us this morning."

We left the girls running through lists, Marie driving us into town. The porter touched the rim of his hat deferentially as Marie swung into her reserved parking space, and we made our way to the Vice-Chancellor's office. He seemed no less dazzled by Talia, obviously conflicted between what he knew of her status and his natural reaction, gained from dealing with generations of students, to treat her with a distinctly avuncular air. "Very well, my d-, that is, of course the University will extend you every facility."

"Thank you." Talia got to her feet, accepting a formal handshake. "My people appreciate it."

We retraced our steps, and Talia glanced at me. "Can we visit the lab? I will need to send a message."

"Of course."

I let us in - I had my own identity card now - and we entered the lab, Talia now paying more careful attention to the equipment. She looked to Marie for permission, getting a nod, and meticulously adjusted settings, checked readings. "Now."

Talia closed the last breaker, and the shimmering surface of the portal formed, indistinguishable from before. "I'll only be a few minutes."

She stepped onto the platform, walking confidently into the rippling circle, and was gone. I shook my head, smiling. "For her it's like popping to the shops, isn't it."

Marie nodded. "Though the time differences are still going to be a challenge."

She covered a yawn. "I'm feeling much better for that early night. Though -" a distinct glint crept into her eyes - "I can't wait to make up for what I seem to have missed."

"Later," I promised.

Talia reappeared, and I noticed she now carried a small matt-black case in one hand. "OK - I've updated the Council, and they will start to make preparations."

My eyes glanced curiously at the case, and Talia smiled. "It's nothing official - I just brought a few gifts back for you all. You'll see later."

"Shall we get back?" I suggested.

Talia collapsed the portal, locking the controls in place. "Perhaps we could look round a little first?"

"Sure," nodded Marie. She grinned at me. "So many things that'll be new to our guest - maybe we can introduce her to a chocolate milkshake..."

***

When we got back, we found the girls in one another's arms in the conservatory, eyes closed. "Guess the jetlag caught up with them too," chuckled Marie.

She looked from me to Talia. "Perhaps now would be a good time for us to get better acquainted - Tim did promise."

Talia nodded. "We should go to your sleeping place."

I followed them to Marie's room, almost awestruck by the contrast between them as they both shed their clothes. Marie, her body unmistakeably human, mature, capable of surprising passion. Talia, young to outward appearances - I reminded myself that her true age was still unknown to us - her body deliciously different, and I was certain open to intimacy in ways beyond those we'd already shared.

Talia threw me an enquiring smile. "Tim - I think we will need you, too?"

I didn't hesitate, quickly undressing, then watching as Marie laid back against the pillows, her hand patting the space beside her in obvious invitation. Talia knelt, but waited for me to join her.

I remembered my still-unsatisfied curiosity, and as Talia bent to kiss Marie, I stroked her bottom, sliding my hand between her thighs to run questing fingers up and down her valley. Sweet wetness was already there, and Talia gasped quietly against Marie's lips. "Oh, yes."

She parted her thighs a little further, revealing a pink star as human-seeming as any. But lower down, where a human girl's entrance would be, though lacking the surrounding soft lips, was another opening, encircled by its own ring of muscle. "Talia, what's this other place?" I queried softly.

"That is the place from which we give birth," she said matter-of-factly.

I nodded. "I see."

I placed a soft kiss at the bottom of her back. "I have an idea that might appeal to both of you."

Marie looked intrigued. "Go on."

"Easier to show you," I teased. I shifted position, my hardness between Talia's thighs, resting lightly just outside her enticing lips. "A little help?"

Marie nodded her understanding, reaching fingers to gently press me upwards into waiting wetness. I heard Talia's sigh of satisfaction, then a quiet gasp as I moved a little. "Mm - that feels different to last time."

I started to move more insistently, Marie's fingers still keeping me in place, and Marie flexed her hips upwards. "God, this is hot," she murmured. Her other hand strayed down her stomach, fingers sliding between her thighs to touch herself, and she tipped her head back, still watching Talia's face.

Talia began to mirror my movements, warmth and wetness increasing, and she moaned softly. "Oh, I want you both to get there first."

Marie nodded, her fingers pressing harder, faster. "I'll come when you do, Tim," she gasped.

I felt my release nearing, and I moved my hands to cup Talia's breasts, her nipples hard against my palms. "Mm - oh, yes - I'm -"

I cried out, my hands tightening on Talia's breasts, and she moaned in response, wetness flooding me as her hips shuddered. I felt myself spurt, sticky fluid splashing on Marie's stomach, and she gasped with delight, arching her back, her fingers curling into herself as her thighs came together. "Oh..."

I relaxed, wrapping my arms around Talia's waist, watching Marie spreading stickiness over her stomach, breasts with her fingertips. "Mm, that feels so good..."

***

When we made our way downstairs again, Beth and Sarah were just stretching, and Beth gave me a knowing look. "Enjoy your afternoon?"

"Absolutely," I nodded. "Very educational, too."

"We put dinner in the oven before we dozed off," Sarah chuckled. "It should be just about ready."

When we'd finished our meal, I fought back a yawn. "I've sort of lost track, but I think I'm the only one now who hasn't caught up on sleep. Anyone mind if I call it a day?"

Beth chuckled softly. "No problem - we have plenty to talk about, don't we, Marie."

I rolled my eyes, grinning. "I get it - comparing notes. Well, OK, then."

I went upstairs, the bed seeming big, empty with just me in it. But my eyelids were heavy, and I drifted off...

The next thing I knew was light filtering through the gap in the curtains, and I opened my eyes, blinking. All four of my companions, human and alien, were together at the other side of the bed in a tangle of limbs, sleeping peacefully, and from somewhere far off I thought I heard an ethereal giggle...